Unexpected Gifts

By Dyn_Arxon

Throughout his life, he never knew the love of his parents, but he knew he was loved by them. We all know of... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Charter IV
Chapter V
Charter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIIII
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Update

Chapter XX

1.9K 52 0
By Dyn_Arxon

Seamus Finnegan was in trouble. Horrible, terrible trouble. It was a life altering decision king of trouble. Now, you're asking what trouble?

Seamus Finnegan is wanted by four different girls.

Now, that's not the problem he has. The problem is that Astoria Greengrass, little sister-in-law to Harry Potter, continues to flirt with him.

For months Seamus had become a closer friend to Harry, wanting to restore the Alliance between their clans. This came with expanding his circles. He figured that since he had already openly hung around Harry and his Slytherin friends it would give him an edge in expanding his social network. He was right, but he continued to find himself in situations where he was openly flirted at by four girls.

Daphne and Tracey were friendly with the Carrow twins, Flora and Hestia, who were the nieces of known Death Eaters. They wanted to better their name once more and approached the social powerhouse of the school, the Potter-Black-Greengrasses.

They had taken a liking to Seamus through their several study sessions. He found that Astoria found him attractive and wanted a lion of her own.

Seamus couldn't even retreat to Gryffindor Tower to get a reprieve. Why? Ginerva Weasley seemed to always be laying in wait for his return.

Ginny and Astoria were friends and would publicly flirt with the Irishman. The Carrow twins would flirt with him while studying. All four girls would give him giggles, little winks, flutter their lashes, and blow him kisses.

What made it all the worse is that Harry and Daphne would find it amusing when he was confronted by the girls.

He had been suffering since mid February. It was now Saturday, the twenty-fourth of June and he had had enough.

He was currently cornered by the quartet of girls in the library.

"Do you not find any of us attractive?" Flora asked him, causing her sister to giggle.

Ginny shrugged lightly, "Maybe he plays the other way."

"I don't," He said quickly.

"Then you're intimated by us," Astoria said simply. "If you're worried about hurting our feelings, we've all talked about sharing you. I mean, it can't be that hard, right? We all want you, you can have all of us and a few more. It will all work out in the end."

Seamus sighed and began to rub his face, "It's not as simple as that, Astoria."

"And why not, Finnegan?" Hestia asked, giving him a soft look. "We are willing to make it work between the lot of us. You're the only one who's hesitant about this."

"I'm hesitant because my clan is in shambles. My family proprietaries have been taken from me," He said, looking at Hestia. "Yes, I like all four of you. Yes, I would like for this to work. However, I don't have a proper home, a proper state of income to support myself or any of you."

Seamus thought for a long moment before sighing, "Alright. Give me this summer to talk with Harry and the guys. I need their help to build a base for income."

They all looked at each other before agreeing.

"How come you need so long?" Ginny asked.

"Because I have you girls to think about. Hestia and Flora are related to renowned Death Eaters and will be looked down on. Your family is laughed at because something that happened a hundred years ago. Astoria will be judged for not finding someone of higher standing than myself," He told her, giving them all caring looks. "If we're going to do this, I need to make sure that nothing untoward can happen to any of you."

His thoughtfulness made the girls only want him more. Ginny and Astoria quickly placed kisses to the corners of his mouth, followed the twins. Flora and Hestia both laid fuller kisses on his lips. They accidentally kissed each other in the process but rolled their eyes at something as small as a simple kiss.

============================

After being kissed smartly, Seamus left the library to find his male friends. He did need their help after all.

He found them in the Room of Requirements, pouring over maps of the Isles.

"Harry, I need you help," He told the young man as he entered the room.

Looking up from the maps, Harry looked up at his friend. "Is this about your money situation?" He asked.

Seamus nodded and was quickly pulled into the circle of boys. Blaise was studying the maps, looking for something.

"We would need a lot of property for this, Harry," Draco said, looking over a few scrolls of plans.

Seamus grew interested, "What're you planning?"

"Well, I had an idea of building a community where muggles who know about magic can live alongside their muggleborn and half-blood children or family members," Harry said as he walked off towards Neville who was looking over a few more scrolls of parchment.

Seamus, recognizing his chance, walked over to the maps and placed his finger down.

"You can do it here," He said, making Blaise look over.

Blaise shook his head, "There's nothing there. No magical or muggle communities nearby for word to spread."

Harry and Neville came back, they and Draco looked to where Seamus was pointing.

"What's there anyways?" Draco asked.

Seamus grinned widely, "Clan Finnegan land."

"That's where Meath was located?" Harry asked.

"You know about Meath?" Seamus looked at him before laughing, "Of course you do."

"Meath?" Draco asked.

Harry nodded, "Ireland is slip into four provinces. Meath, the ancestral land of Clan Finnegan, was absorbed by two of them. It still belongs to the Clan but without their numbers, no one was to stop the absorption."

"What are our roles in this, Harry?" Seamus asked him.

"Draco is going to use his network of contacts to spread the word that we're building this community. Blaise is going to be doing the mapping and development. Neville is going to be building greenhouses and food centers with Cyrus. We own a few lumber yards and quarries between the both of us. I was going to see if you were willing to get them running and sell product to me." He explained his plans.

Seamus' mind began to work quickly as he listened to his friend.

"How about," He said slowly, "You help me restore Finnegan Hall. From there we can use it as a Ground Zero. We'll need community control and I'll be able to do that since I'll live close by anyway."

"We could set it up where people rent to Clan Finnegan. We'll set fair rates and have some buildings be set stores. Clan Finnegan and Potter can say they are going in together on this as a way to restore relations between you both." Neville cut in.

"That would be great," Seamus sighed. "It would go a far way with what I needed Harry's help for."

Draco shook his head with a small laugh, "I don't envy you."

Harry smirked at him, "Don't laugh. Effective the first, Hermione will be Miss Granger of Clan Potter. I'll need someone to explain the importance of being part of a clan and it's differences from normal families."

"Thank you, Harry. Now I can finally ask her out," Draco sighed.

"Let's focus on the planning, construction, and resurrection of Meath," Neville said.

============================

Monday, the twenty-sixth of June smirked the start of the exam weeks. The Great Hall was transformed into the testing hall between breakfast and lunch, and between lunch and dinner.

The first years had no exams. Second years had written exams during the morning, third years during the afternoon during the first week. Fourth and fifth years had mornings and afternoons during midweek to midweek respectively. Sixth and seventh years were respectively during the second week. All practical exams were opposite each years respective written portions.

Out of their group, Hannah Abbott, Hermione, and Tracey Davis needed calming droughts leading up to their exams.

They were all pretty stressed out, no one more than Harry and Daphne. They kept each other calmed and relaxed by the large amount of sex they had. It was nearly impossible to become stressed when one is brought to ecstasy every night and morning.

The couple would be sitting some of their NEWTs this year, on top of their OWLs, so they were particularly stressed out. Harry, being a Battle Mage, was sitting his Transfiguration, Charms, and Defence tests. Daphne was going to be taking her Transfiguration, Charms, and Potions. Madam Griselda Marchbanks was going to be overseeing them both personally. She was also the one who approved of their early graduation.

The day of their exams came. The exams for the couple was split over two days. Their written exams were set with the rest of their year, however they would be sitting the written exams with the NEWT year students as well. They were exempt from doing their practical exams because the Madam would be testing them privately during the last week of term.

The day for their practicals came and they entered the Great Hall. The House tables were swept against one wall and stacked. A brewing station was set off by them. A dueling area was set within shield runes on the other side of the Hall. Madame Marchbanks was waiting in the center of the floor. Professors McGonagall, Flitwick, and Snape were standing with her.

When they reached the group, Harry and Daphne smiled at their professors before being addressed by Griselda, "I normally never allow an OWL student to preform any NEWTs early, however, your professors have reached out several times on your behalf."

She looked Harry and Daphne over, regarding them strongly, "I have been worn down into agreement. You will both be tested in Transfiguration and Charms first. Lady Potter, you will then move on to brew Felix Felicis for your Potions NEWT. Lord Potter, you will be dueling a Junior Auror. If you succeed, you will move on to a Senior Auror."

"Yes, Madam Marchbanks," Daphne answered for them.

"You are to begin," The Madam told them.

They turned matches into precious metals. Daphne enlarged her match and turned it into a silver dagger. Harry enlarged his, turned it into a magical metal. This is something that was though impossible, yet he turned an enlarged match into Fae-stone. It was a soft lilac in color that glew gently. He continued to transform the metal into a broadsword.

For extra credit, Harry conjured a replica of Hogwarts Castle scaled to six inches in height, length, and width.

"I'm an animagus, Madam," Daphne informed the wizened woman and her professors.

Madam Marchbanks looked at McGonagall, "Did you train her, Minerva?"

"No," The Transfiguration Professor denied, "She approached me about it during the autumn term. Are you self taught?" She asked Daphne.

Smiling, Daphne shook her head, "No, Harry helped me find my form when we were doing our Occlumency training during winter break."

"And just why were you practicing barely legal magic?" Griselda asked strongly.

Harry stepped in, his voice hard, "Because we had the approval of the Ministry and Lord Greengrass to perform their family Occlumency binding."

"We bound in more than just our magic, Madam Marchbanks. Our minds, bodies, and very souls are bound in love and marriage. We mastered the technique in a week. We joined our minds in the form of mind-melding and found her form," He defended his wife strongly.

Snape cut in, assisting Harry in defending them, "I tested their shields myself upon their return. They are both level six and together, far beyond level seven. I spend nearly eight hours attempting to enter their minds and removed hundreds of times."

Madam Marchbanks stared at them hard. "I'll be checking upon my return to the Ministry to make sure," She stated clearly.

"Let's continue with the testing," McGonagall said, eager to see the girl's form. She had to regard her as a granddaughter.

Being prompted, Daphne turned into a large, white Siberian tigress. She stood with her shoulder coming up to Harry's forarm, her head level with his chest.

Her eyes were the same brilliant sapphire blue in her form. She let out a low growl as she pressed against Harry's side.

Harry laughed and stroked her neck, "Daphne, remember just how much larger I am."

His statement confused Madam Marchbanks. "Mr. Potter, are you an animagus as well?"

Harry's attention was on his tigress wife so Flitwick answered for him, "Mr. Potter is a Wild Mage, Madam."

"And just what is a Wild Mage?" She asked the professor.

"Wild Mages are different than an animagus. They are born with a complete connection with their form and are trained during childhood to control the transform. Harry was trained by myself before his coming to Hogwarts," Minerva told the examiner. "He inherited the ability from our very own Godric Gryffindor."

Little did they know, this was new information for the witch. It also answered why Snape heard a growl when trying to enter his mind.

Daphne turned back into her human and they continued. For their Charms, Harry cast a fully corporeal Patronus. He had a level of mastery over the charm that allowed him to cast it as Daphne's tigress form.

Daphne wanted to cast the Fidelius Charm but Madam Marchbanks wasn't sure how she could, so she decided to cast a Patronus Charm as well.

"A tigress isn't my actual Patronus," Harry stated. "I have mastered the charm. I can change it's form as I cast it and send messages with the charm."

They went on to their Defence and Potions.

"Wother, Harry!" The voice Nymphadora Tonks called as she entered the Great Hall.

Harry nodded at her, "Hello, Cousin. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to test a few students fingers their Defense NEWTS," She shrugged before fully noticing the setup of the Hall and who was there.

"Bloody shite..." She said suddenly.

A grizzled and heavily scared man entered behind her. His magical eye was whirling as it looked around. His wooden leg clicked as he walked into the Hall.

"Harry, please rethink this," Tonks requested him.

"Sorry, I didn't pick my testers, Dora," Harry shrugged with a laugh. "Although, you have been my pick."

Her face paled, her hair and features returning to their natural state. It was a rule Harry had for when they would duel. "Are you going to go easy on me?" She asked him.

"Why are you hesitant to fight a boy, girl?" The scarred man growled out. "I've taught you myself."

"He isn't a boy," She snapped at the man, surprising him. "He is my Lord Hadrian Potter-Black-Greengrass. He holds more political power than Malfoy and has access to the libraries of several families that are over a thousand years old."

After a moment the man growled again, "Take that tone again and I'll hex you into tomorrow."

"And Harry will send me into next year, Mad-Eye," She told him seriously.

Daphne walked over and hugged Nymphadora lightly before making her way to the small Potions kitchen. "Cousin Dora," She smiled at her.

"My Lady," She hugged her back.

Harry removed his robes and began to roll his sleeves up. "I permit you to use family magic, Nymphadora," He informed her as he stood in the dueling ring.

"You know how I feel about my name," She told him as she took off her own robes. She was left wearing a tight tee as she stood twenty paces in front of him.

Alastor Moody had never seen anyone use her name without having hexes thrown at them. He knew only her mother could do such a thing but never heard of another.

Harry stood at the ready, "I'm going to use this opportunity to test your skills, Nymphadora. Cousin Narcissa will be training Draco this summer, will you be joining him?"

"If you wish as such, Lord Black," The metamorph raised her wand to chest height.

As Madam Marchbanks called for them to begin, Tonks threw a Black family cutter. Harry deflected the spell. She continued to use spells that Moody didn't know her for, all of which were blocked or tossed aside by the boy.

"Your blood boiler needs work," Harry told her.

"Faster, Nymphadora," Harry spoke again after a few minutes of having spells thrown at him.

He had yet to cast anything other than a shield and Moody wanted to laugh as he watched the young Lord train one of his best. Moody blinked and the battle was over. The only reason he caught it was because his magical eye.

Within that blink Harry cast a stunner at Tonks, hitting her squarely in the stomach. He walked to the woman and revived her, helping her up from the floor.

"I expect your blood boiler, flaying, and bludgeoning spells to be mastered by the end of August," Harry told her. "You are already one of the best, but I will not lose anymore family to those bastards. I will put you on par with that shit Riddle if I have to."

Okay, so maybe Harry Potter truly Voldemort's equal. Mad-Eye had never witnessed the woman being defeated with a single spell, nor a stunner of such speed.

"You will now face Senior Auror Moody," Madam Marchbanks told him.

Harry gave her a nod and handed Tonks a potion from his pocket. "This will help the bruising."

"I just hope that didn't do anything to the babe," Nymphadora said softly as she touched her stomach.

Harry looked at her widely, "You're pregnant?!"

"I'm only three weeks along," She smiled sheepishly.

"Ballocks!" Harry swore loudly. "Why didn't you tell me before? I could've really hurt you."

"I'm sorry," She sighed, "I didn't know I would be dueling today. I've already put in the request for desk duty until my second trimester."

Harry huffed deeply, "Alright. You're still going to be keeping up your training but you're to be checked weekly by Andromeda."

"Thank you, but I still haven't told Remus," She told him as Harry held his hand over her stomach.

He extended his magic out, "It's only light bruising and I didn't hurt anything. You're telling him tonight."

Tonks nodded and stepped out of the ring. She took the potion he gave her and walked over to Moody.

"You're benched," He growled lightly, his magical eye on her stomach.

"Senior Auror Moody," Harry called from the ring. "I would like to finish my examination."

"I'm not going hold back just because you're age, Potter," Moody growled as he hobbled into position.

Harry readied his wand, "I am. I'm not going to kill one our best fighters while we're at war."

"We'll see," The auror growled out.

The duel was called and Moody throw bludgeoner and partly legal cutters. His was fast and accurate.

He was missing an leg but was still quick on his feet, or rather foot. His grayed mane of hair bobbed and swung as he cast.

Harry dodged and danced in place, moving as little as possible. Moody began to ramp up his casting, using transfiguration and conjuration in his attack. Harry deflected and shielded these.

Moody's wand was a blur as he hobbled side to side, throwing magic at Harry from several angles.

After nearly fifteen minutes of being on the offensive, Harry finally got clipped by a conjured stone. It clipped his arm, knocking his hand astray. His shield charm was interrupted, allowing an arrow to cut into his shoulder.

Emerald orbs lit up, radiating a strong glow. He used his offhand to silently summon the broadsword.

He dodged two curses and cut through a third.

The use of the sword threw Alastor off. He had never seen someone be proficient in weaponry. He was himself, as were the Hit-Wizards, and Director Bones.

Four spells left Harry's wand, seemingly at once. Two cutters, a bludgeoner, and a stunner. The cutters struck his good leg and shoulder deeply. The bludgeoner was aimed at where his prosthetic was attached and struck true, knocking it away from his body. The stunner hit Moody in the stomach, turning his world black.

The next the man knew, he was revived. He was stuck in floor, a deep cut in his thigh and his missing leg keeping him from standing. His shoulder was wounded deeply so he had to roll and push himself upright on his offhand.

"What the ruddy hell did you hit me with?" He growled out as he looked up at Harry, holding his burning emerald stare.

"Two cutters, a bludgeoner, and a stunner," He told the man as he conjured an ornate sheath made of leather and iron. He magically burned the Potter-Black-Greengrass, Peverell, Gryffindor, and Slytherin House Crests alone the length of it.

He placed the sword on his hip, sliding the sheath into his belt to secure it. He summoned the wooden leg and gave it back to the auror.

Madam Pomfry, having been summoned during their duel, huffed. "You better not be causing trouble, Mr. Potter." She told Harry strongly.

"I have my name on my bed in your ward, trouble just seems to find me," He laughed lightly.

The mediwitch shook her head and turned to look at his shoulder, "You're cut."

He waved her off and motioned to the downed Moody, "It already healed itself and he needs your attention more."

Once he was healed he stood up, rubbing his shoulder. Tonks came over as they walked out of the shield runes.

"I told you he would've hit me into next year," She smirked.

Moody growled but Harry cut in, "I still might for not telling me about your pregnancy."

She made a show of closing her mouth as Daphne walked over in her tigress form. "What the?" Tonks asked before the tigress began to rub into Harry's chest strongly.

He was able to keep upright as she pushed against him. She growled lowly as she rubbed against him.

"Do you think it's time we showed her?" He asked the large feline. Her left war flicked in response.

"Alright," He said before calling to the bewildered Madam Marchbanks. "Madam, I'm going to suggest you find a seat before falling."

He looked back to Nymphadora and Mad-Eye. "I'm going to need you both to step back and sit down as well. I don't want you to be viewed as threats."

McGonagall swiftly conjured chairs. She helped Madam Marchbanks into one. She placed one a step behind Snape and both aurors.

Once they all sat, with only McGonagall and Flitwick remaining standing, Nymphadora asked, "Am I about to meet your lion?"

She wasn't answered as Harry erected powerful privacy wards on the entire Hall and used several several charms to lock the door. He also blocked out the windows in a way that still allowed light in.

He was then replaced by the two meter tall Panthera Atrox. He stood much taller than the white tigress and pressed his head against hers, rubbing against her strongly. A growl came from her as she pressed against his side.

He answered with a deep, gruff growl that seemed to shake their bones.

"By the Gods..." Madam Marchbanks said. She had never seen such a thing.

Snape was staring widely, his jaw slack. McGonagall and Flitwick smiled at the lion. Minerva seemed to swell with pride as she looked upon the couple.

Moody was watching in wonder as Tonks stood slowly.

This caught the attention of the tigress and she stared at the metamorph. Her gaze was predatory and calculating.

Nymphadora approached slowly, her hands held on her stomach to keep them in sight.

The lion let out a deep huff and took a step forward, scenting the woman. He let out a short growl before the tigress laid under him.

They watched as Nymphadora continued her approach, standing in front of the felines. "Lord, Lady Black," She said in a soft voice.

The lion leaned it's large head down, sniffing at her stomach strongly. After a moment he pressed his head against her, rubbing against where her baby bump would grow.

Nymphadora laughed and smiled before giving the lion and tigress a bow and returned to her seat.

Harry promptly laid beside Daphne, licking her ear and pressing his face into her neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 14.4K 40
{!VERY! VERY! OLD! STORY!} Y/N is the granddaughter of Dumbledore but one day her parents were killed by Voldemort only family Y/N had left was your...
4.6K 236 35
A HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY FAN-FICTION. ALL HOGWARTS HOUSES INCLUDED. Please don't think this is a love/romantic story because it is NOT. So pl...
39.5K 1.2K 34
Lord Voldemort never panicked. But on the night, he found out that Harry Potter knows about Horcruxes, he freaked out. In his desperation to not die...
100 1 19
Dive into the world of magic.. You've been left Hogwarts for seven years now and find yourself out of work, you end up applying for a job at the Malf...