He's an omega?

By MikuCoZ

I wanna start out with! That this is not edited! So sorry if there's mistakes! Izuku modoryia is a 17 year ol... More

Introduction
Hurtful
Just walk around already!
New enconter?!
Oh crap-
Whos this?!!
What is this feeling?
It started?!
Please help me
The commitment!
Can this be over with!
Breed me.
We didn't.
Daydream
Can i put the rest?
I want pups
A Date gone wrong
Could the date get worse?
Are you ok?
Authers note
Back from the dead
Our visit
Authors note/ strate of next chapter

We wanted to visit

2K 37 9
By MikuCoZ

No one's pov:
Izuku was the first to wake up he set up from laying on Katsuki and stretched a little. He went to get up but fell with a loud Thud. Against the ground he rolled over onto his back and stared at the ceiling.

Katsuki got awaken when izuku feel. He looks over the bed to see deku on the ground. He snicker at his self. He got up and helped Izuku up . Once Katsuki let izuku go he started to fall again. Falling onto his knees. Katsuki was laughing his head off at this knowing this was his fault.

" kacchan! This isn't funny! Help me go to the restroom!" Izuku yelled at his kacchan. Bakugo swallowed his laugh letting one slip out every now and then but helped izuku to the bathroom.

By the time they were back on the bed Katsuki was staring at deku with a scowl on his face. Why? Because dekus sitting on the other side of the bed ignoring bakugo.

Bakugos POV:

/stupid deku! What did I even do?!/ I said scowling at him. I rolled my eyes I move a little closer to him. He looked back at me then turned back around./ WHAT THE FUCK?!/ I sigh and get up. I walked down stairs to think. /Ok. I'll make him something to eat. Maybe bring him down to the living room to watch a movie and after I'll ask what I did or something/ I nodded at my plan and went to the kitchen to start cooking. It took a good 30 minutes but I got done. I put the katsudon in a bowl and walked to the room. I was about to push the door open when I heard talking / is there someone In There with deku?!/ I listened or stalked what ever you want to call it.

" I feel like nothing.. is kacchan only dating me for my body?.. is he influenced by my pheromones?. He dosnt care for me like I thought. It's all about sex." Deku said and continued to ramble on. I knocked on the door pushing it open. He looks at me then looks away like he did a while ago. Well until she smelt the food. He looked back at me slowly.

" I made food." I said walking over to him. He nodded and kept eye contact. I sat down right next to him placing the bowl in his lap. He looks down at it then me .

" thank you kacchan." He said giving me a false smile. I kissed him on the forhead and walked out to get my bowl. I came back and his bowl was halfway gone.

I laughed. " is it good ?" I asked he nodded really fast- I laughed again and sat down again and started to eat. He finished with a satisfied sigh and laid back. I finished my food shortly after and got up grabbing both his and my bowl. I washed them then went back to the bedroom and deku was still laying on his back staring at the ceiling. " hey deku wanna watch a movie?" He sat up and looked at me and nodded I walked down the hallway to the living room with him trailing closely behind. I told him to sit on the small couch he followed. I had already planned this. Him and me on the couch I put on a horro movie so he gets scared and holds on to me we cuddle and fall asleep happy

I put in the movie I want, which was "Annabel returns home." I sat next to him on the small couch he scouted as far as he could. I frowned at him but he kept his eyes on the screen. As we were watching the movie everytime things would get suspenseful or a jump scare accorded he would ever so slight get closer to me. I'm proud that my plan is working. By the end of the movie dekus basically sitting on my lap and holding onto my arm. I looked at deku. He had his face shoved into my bicep and quivering I felt kinda bad.

" I'm sorry deku." I said turning my body and hugging him. I felt my short get wet. " deku please don't cry I'm sorry." I said in a pleading voice. He let out a sob whimper type noise it broke my heart. I picked him up and walked over to the bedroom and laying us down in the bed me spooning him. "Good night deku." I said kissing the top of his head letting him cry into my chest till the tears stopped and the small uneven breaths became deep and even knowing he was asleep aloud me to go into a slumber as well.

Izukus POV
I was walking down the hallway to the kitchen to get a drink. I heard a noise coming from our bedroom. I thought it was kacchan so I didn't pay to much attention to it. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I turn around quickly looking behind me to see darkness. / maybe it's my imagination.. but I swear I heard foot steps walking behind me./ I thought to myself looking around. I finished my drink and put the glass down. Walking back to the bedroom I heard foot steps I look behind me still seeing darkness. I walked quickly back. I closed the door leaning against it trying to calm my heart. / izuku your being stupid there's no one there./ as I finished me thought I heard running then pounding on the door. I screamed jumping onto the bed shaking kacchan. " kacchan wake up there's someone hear!" I yelled as I was shaking him I managed to roll him over to see a knife in his eye.. I screamed and started crying " kacchan! No kacchan !! " I yelled getting up. The door creaked up and I looked behind me to see..
That stupid doll..

I jump up in my sleep yelling Annabelle. Kacchan was sitting next to me fear written all over his face. I hugged him and sobbed again into his chest. " kacchan!! You- you were-" sobs kept coming out cutting me off. He hugged me tightly and whispered sweet nothings into my ear letting out his sent a little. I calmed down after about 10 minutes sitting up. I wiped the snot off my face and looked at him. " kacchan.." I mumbled

" it's ok deku I'm here." He said lightly kissing me. I nodded and layer my head back on his chest. " are you ok now?" He asked I nodded again. " are you ok?" I shook my head and looked at him.

" you were dead.. a knife in your eye.. and Annabelle was behind me.." I said looking behind me to see the door closed. He cupped my face making me look at him and he laid his forhead against mine

" I'm sorry I shouldn't have picked that movie." he said looking me in the eyes. I let out a long breath that I didn't know I was holding. He leaned back and whipped the dried tears off my face I nuzzled into his hand and took in his scent. " let's go back to sleep you have eye bags." He said I hesitated but nodded . He laid down and I laid next to him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. One hand around my waist and the other under my head. He kissed me again mumbling an 'I love you' and relaxed. I relaxed a little and cuddled closer to him which seemed impossibly but I did.

After about an hour or so I finally fell back alseep. Till I woke up again thinking I was only alseep for a couple of minutes I looked outside the suns up and kacchans not in bed. I get up slowly and walk out of the room. I went to the kitchen didn't see kacchan there so I started to look around the house. But couldn't find any trace off him other then the scent. ' kacchan?!' I was mentally screaming I felt my self starting to go into a panic attack. Shaking. Breathing heavily. All that kinda of stuff. I was panicking for at least 10 minutes I  eventually decided to go to the village but on my way there I passed out ( if you have problems with panic attacks I'm sorry I'm there with you and yes you can pass out because it's happened to me too much it's concerning).

Bakugos POV:

I was out shopping in town getting more soft things and actually stuff for the room and the 
cabin   I ended up buying a lot of shit. It was a pain to carry all the shit back to the cabin. I did luckily find a hunter who helped me with some of the heavier stuff.. I was a little on edge about that but I need more furniture for the cabin. We have stuff for the kitchen and living room but it's the bedroom we need a mattress and bed frame a dresser and a tv. I also bought me a phone since he had one already just didn't use it front of me Once we got to the cabin the hunter helped me move the bed frame and mattress to our room then gave me the groceries out of his cooler. He was a decent guy. I gave my thanks and he headed off to hunt. The whole time we were moving stuff I didn't see deku anywhere. I called out his name and got no answer. I walked to our room looking in there and in the bathroom. He wasn't there so I went to the laundry room to look for him and put the stuff in the dryer. I continued to look around the cabin for another hour, still couldn't find him. " where are you deku? '' I whispered under my breath. I was in the kitchen so I decided to get started on dinner. Half way done making the katsudon I heard a knock on the door. My ears and  tail went up thinking it would be my mate. / why wouldn't he just come in though?/ I asked myself if I opened the door to see all the idiots and deku in dunce faced arms. I grabbed my mate and growled slowly. Dunce face put his hands up and  surrendered

" Chill Bakubro, he came to the village looking for you. " insomniac said, pulling his mate closer to him. I stopped growling at them and invited them in . first it was shitty hair and raccoon eyes that came in and then dunce face and insomniac lastly soy sauce and someone i don't know. I stopped him looking up and down. He was definitely an alpha.

" bakugou this is todoroki he's courting me" soy sauce said to me placing his cold hands on my shoulder. I nodded and let him in. I turned around to see the whole squad sitting in the living room talking to each other. I looked down at the sleeping omega in my arms. I walked to our room and placed him down in the bed kissing his head. I covered him then walked down to the group of people in my living room.

They were arguing about something I didn't care too much for. As soon as I sat down I realized that I didn't turn off the stove. So I got up again and turned the stove off, putting the food in extra containers to put in the fridge. Once I got done cleaning up after myself I went and sat back in the living room. " So who wants to tell me what happened to my mate." I asked. They all looked at me then half and half. He sighed.

He looked at soy sauce then me again. " I was out roaming around trying to get used to the area since I just came to the little village.." he took a deep breath." and on my way back I heard whimpering and crys. I followed the sound and found izuku he was passed out about a mile away from the village . At first I didn't know him and the way he looked made me think he was just a pup. But I grabbed him and took him to the village. That when I got told his name and you were his mate." he explained i just nodded. We all got into a random topic when I heard a thud from down the hallways. I got up quickly and ran to our bedroom. Deku was awake and making his nest out of the new stuff I got him today in town. I smiled softly and grunted to let him know I was in the room.

He made an adorable squeak and turned around blushing. " kacchan where were you? I woke up and you were gone.." he said running to me. " I thought you left me because you didn't want me anymore." deku said crying into my chest.i pat his head smoothing his ears down. I picked him up and walked to the bed. I sat down and let him straddle me while he nuzzled into my scent glands.

" I'm sorry deku. I would never leave you." I said, kissing his head slightly. I hugged him and pulled him closer. He nodded into my neck letting me know he was listening. I made small circles on his back as he nuzzled into me. We sat like that for a couple of minutes before I heard raccoon eyes calling for me. I looked at him silently asking if he wanted to go, and I got a small nod in return. I picked him up with me when I stood up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck holding like his life depended on it. I walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. Raccoon eyes and dunce faces were making 'aww' sounds and kiri just looked at me calling me manly. I rolled my eyes asking why all of them are here.

"Well. you never came back so we got worried." shitty hair said cuddling up to raccoon eyes. The rest agreed with him.

" yeah bakubabe why did you never come home?" raccoon eyes asked. I looked at Deku then back at her.

" Deku wanted to stay." I said plainly i felt Deku sit up so I looked at him. He turned around to face the group, his ass right on my region. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. I got lost into a fantasy world of me and deku. I was definitely getting hot. As I was daydreaming, Deku leaned back into me and whispered my name. I stanpped out of my fantasie and hummed letting him know I was listening.

" kacchan are you have some good day dreams? Because I can feel you." I felt heat rush to my face and I hung my head down. My hair covering my face. Deku giggled and wiggled claiming he was trying to get comfortable which was a lie. After a couple of hours I settled down. The group decided to leave before it got too dark. They said their goodbyes and the omegas crying because they didn't want to leave deku's side. Once everyone had left I went into the kitchen and heated up the katsudon. Deku followed me and heated his up as well. We ate in a peaceful silence. We both went to bed that night. Happy in each other's arms.

Word count - 2609

I hope this makes up for not being able to post very often to the things that have been happing at my school and my home life. But I promise I'm going to get back into writing!! I love y'all thanks so much for the support

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 892 38
In this story we follow a little wanna be hero Omega named Izuku Midoriya... He has inherited Allmight (Best hero in Japan) quirk a year ago after he...
667K 21K 35
|^ Omega verse ^| As mafias in Japan diminish, they are starting to gain allies. The most famous ones, Bakugou's, Midoryia's, and the Todoroki's are...
223K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
86.6K 3.4K 30
Oh my god, this CANT be happening! I picked up the other one and tears immediately pooled out of my eyes "Please no! why?!" They were positive, and I...