The Billionaire's Bet

By famouswriter33

Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck i... More

WELCOME!
Chapter 1 : Who am I?
Chapter 2 : My "Lovely" Sister
Chapter 3 : The Marscinos brothers
Chapter 5 : A new "friendship"
Chapter 6 : You're my escape...
Chapter 7 : Don't Let Go!
Chapter 8 : Kindling Love?
Chapter 9 : Finding new love...
Chapter 10 : I ran to him.
Chapter 11: Love is Blind.
Chapter 12 : Getting caught
Chapter 13 : A new beginning?
Chapter 14 : Two boys, one love
Chapter 15 : My Lustful thoughts
Chapter 16 : Behind the curtains
Chapter 17 : The feeling of false love
Chapter 18 : Our not-so-innocent kiss
Chapter 19 : Let My Desires Win
Chapter 20 : Crumbling hearts
Chapter 21 : I ached for her affection
Chapter 22 : The distance between us
Chapter 23 :Our burning desires +18
Chapter 24 : I think I'm in love...?
Chapter 25 : This feels right...
Chapter 26 : A lie for a lie
Chapter 27 : Confessions
Chapter 28: You loved me...
Chapter 29 : "You lied to me!"
Chapter 30 : The basement
Chapter 31 : Has she gone missing?
Chapter 32 : Last fight
Chapter 33 : "No one can have her"
Chapter 34 : She's gone...?
Chapter 35 : A secret for a secret
Chapter 36 : Justice!
Chapter 37 : A 'past' not to remember
Chapter 38 : A 'past' not to remember Pt.2
Chapter 39 : Wake Up!
Chapter 40 : Awake...
Chapter 41 : I'll see you again
Chapter 42 : I've loved you...

Chapter 4 : I was so, so clueless.

243 6 6
By famouswriter33

I was so clueless...

Evanly's Pov

Justin walked up to me and took my hand, he held it gently. He looked into my eyes and spoke softly.

"Evie, what are you talking about? Am I not allowed to talk to your sister? I mean she's also my friend."

I takenaback , maybe I overreacted and over thought the situation. I immediately felt bad, I was about to accuse them of something they haven't done. I quickly thought of apologising.

"Oh, my bad...Justin. I was over thinking it, I'm sorry if I sounded crazy or something..."

"It's fine, and I'm sorry if I made you feel jealous or suspicious"

Made me feel jealous? Made me feel suspicious? Of What? I was just feeling left out, that's all but feeling jealous and suspicious? No. What did he mean by that?

"No, it's not like that...but I'll leave you two to continue. I have to go to the shop", I excused myself.

"Uh...o-okay, I guess I'll see when you come back", he kissed me on my cheek.

I left the house feeling very strange, a feeling of discomfort. I decided to walk to the shop cause it wasn't that far. As I walked, i looked around and reminisced about old times when I use to live here, it was fun, even though I didn't have any friends. I still enjoyed my days alone till I eventually left and moved to Los Angles. I had a lot of fun here but I was also hurt a lot here, by them.

I got to the shop, entered, bought my things and left. On my way back I decided to change my route and walk through the park. It was a warm, sunny day but there weren't many people there. As I walked I passed a group of men who looked to be my age, I saw them look at me with smug looks on their faces. I heard them whisper thinks like, " Woah, look at that body"; "Man, I'd ride her so hard" and "I wonder if she's single".

I sighed and chuckled to myself.

I continued to enjoy my walk but then as I walked further into the park, I came across a guy sitting alone on a bench. I was surprised to see someone like him here, I thought rich people didn't like things like this. He looked too elegant and rich, he had pale skin, black, short hair, white/blue eyes and he had a piecingings on his ears. He looked like a gangster and a really hot one at that. I mean he was really attractive. Not to mention his tattoo that was barely picking from his neck and hands.

He wore a black suit ,with black formal shoes, he also wore a watch, rings. He was your typical mafia boss looking guy. I don't think he noticed me staring because he was busy on his phone.

I decided to sit on the bench too to check some stuff on my phone. I got busy on my phone, a few seconds into sitting I heard him greet me.

"Hi there", he faintly smiled.

Oh my...his voice was enchanting, deep and sexy. He had such a sexy Italian accent.

"Oh, hey", I greeted him back. I looked at him and I was immediately hit with a sensation I had never felt before, his eyes were hypnotize and very...beautiful.

"How are you?", he asked, sweetly.

I smiled and replied.

"I'm good and you?"

I realized that his gaze was fixated on me, his seductive blue eyes scanning my body up and down.

"I'm alright. I'm Devon and you are?" He asked as he adjusted his tie.

"I'm Evanly", I replied while eyeing him suspiciously.

"Pleasure to meet you, Evanly", he extended his hand to me.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Devon", I shook his hand. His skin felt amazing against mine, my heart skipped a beat.

"I haven't seen you around here before. Are you from around here?", he asked.

"Oh, um...no, I just came here for family matters", I replied. I felt so pressured as I staired into his deep blue eyes.

"Oh, is that so...", he replied.

Devon and I talked for a while and before I knew it, I had lost track of time. It was getting a bit dark outside.

"Shit, it's getting late. I'm sorry but I have to go", I quickly excused myself.

"Wait, I'll give you a ride. My car is right over there, he pointed at a black Mercedes Benz that was parked behind a tree, a few feet away from us.

What his car looks like.

"Oh, really. Thanks", I thanked him.
I know i was being a bit too trusting with him but he seemed like a really nice guy.

We walked to his car, when we got there he opened the door for me and I got inside. He got in, turned on his car and started driving. I noticed that his car smelled like expensive cologne, of course it did, he is rich after all.

I also noticed he was being a bit too nice to me, I hope he wasn't thinking of hitting on me. I should've told him I was married. While he was driving I decided to tell him I was married.

"Hey, Devon. You know I'm married, right?" I told him.

"Yeah, I know. His name is Justin, right?" He replied calmly.

I was shocked, how did this guy know who my husband was. I most certainly didn't tell him that.

"H-how do you know my husband's name?", I stammered.

"I have my ways", he smirked.

"What ways? What more do you know?", I asked him feeling uncomfortable and alarmed.

"I'll tell you if you plan on meeting me again", he looked at me with a smug look on his face.

He arrived at the house. How did he know were I live?

"Wait, h-how do you know were I live?', i asked, confused and a bit scared.

"I told you, I have my ways", he smiled.

"I-i...um...t-thanks for the ride.", I grabbed my things and got out of the car but before I closed the car door he whispered something to me.

"Don't forget to meet me at the park at the same spot tomorrow. Same time as today", he smirked and winked at me.

I shut the car door and rushed into the house. By the time I entered it was past five p.m.

I entered the house and found everyone sitting in the living room, watching tv. They turned to look at me as I entered.

"Where have you been, Evanly?", Justin asked.

"Sorry hun, I got caught up with an old friend and lost track of time.", I lied.

"Oh, okay then come sit down with us, you can sit next to me", he said.

"Okay, let me put these stuff in the kitchen.", I left the leaving room and headed to the kitchen to put the food on the table.

I came back to the leaving room and set down next to Justin. I layed my head on his shoulder. I couldn't stop thinking about what Devon said, how did he know my husband's name and where I live?

Who the fuck was this guy?

~TO BE CONTINUED...~

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW AND VOTE <3

☆☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 6.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
395K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
669 28 14
" It doesn't matter how I feel Dax, being with you isn't proper" I stated whispering lowly as I stared into his eyes. There's only one thing I see, L...
103K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...