Feeling lonely - Minsung

By vikimerde

Have you ever felt alone even though you were surrounded by people? That is what happens when you lose the pe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 8

2K 113 119
By vikimerde

At first, Jisung was still trying to keep contact with the older boy, but now, he didn't even have enough strength to.

Minho

Hey Hannie

I'm sorry but I won't be there this friday

I promise I'll be there the next one, I'll cook something nice

What? why?

I'm meeting Miyeon's friends from her last school

This is really important to me

okay

-Seen

The friday's night meant a lot for Jisung. It was their routine since middle school.

Jisung felt offended by the lack of consideration from Minho. Maybe it was over, maybe their friendship was at some breaking point. Jisung felt sad enough from his heartbreak, from his one-sided love, but this... He wasn't just saying goodbye to his crush, he was saying goodbye to his long time best friend. His heart was bleeding and there was nothing he could do to get better.

This friday night was sad. Jisung was just crying on his couch, while Felix was trying to cheer him up, to no avail.

"You should ask to see him" Felix said

"No, i'm tired of trying" Jisung explained

"At least one last time, and if he doesn't comply, then you can stop trying" Felix explained "And maybe you could think of.. you know.."

"What?"

"Maybe confess? Maybe let him understand how hurt you are?"

"I would never. He would fill with guilt, I can't do that to him when he is about to be in a relationship" Jisung said, sure of himself

"Then maybe, just make him understand how it's hard for you to see him distance himself"

"Maybe..."

"Text him"

"Now?"

"Yes!"

Jisung took his phone, unsure.

Minho

Coffee date this week?

Wait lemme just see when i'm available

Felix snickered at Minho's answer. "Available? who does he think he is" He commented. Jisung didn't say anything, the message hurt him.

I'm free wednesday

Okay, then wednesday!

-Seen

"He seems bored already" Jisung said, putting his phone down and letting out a huge sigh.

___

On Wednesday, Jisung was a bit too excited for his own liking. He didn't want to admit it, but seeing Minho, just the two of them, really made him feel better.

He ran to his house, wanting to prepare himself.

As he arrived, his parents were there. He ignored them, not answering their hellos, and went to his room. He took his time to get ready, he put on his nicest clothes, and even tried a hairstyle, trying to show a bit of his forehead. Minho always said it looked good on him. He looked at himself in the mirror, feeling somehow acceptable.

He put his shoes on, just telling his parents that he was going to see Minho, and he left, running to the coffee. 

He was a bit late, and he was scared to annoy Minho if he waited.

He looked at the bus, wondering if he should take it. He took a big breath, and decided to take it, getting on the bus.

The whole bus ride was terrifying for him, but he was so excited to meet Minho again that he didn't even realize much. At the last stop, he got out, running to the coffee.

He entered the door, seeing that Minho wasn't there. He checked his phone, seeing that he was a bit early, the bus had saved him.

He sat down, proud of himself. He couldn't wait to tell Minho that he had taken the bus, by himself, Minho would be so proud.

"Do you want to order?" The waitress said, smiling at Jisung. She was always there, so Jisung was used to seeing her. He smiled back

"I'm waiting for my friend, we'll order together when he arrives" He answered

But Jisung waited.

___

Minho was coming out from his class, completely immersed in the story Miyeon was telling. She was so pretty, and her voice was enchanting, he could listen to her for hours.

"Oh look Min! There's this movie I talked to you about!" Miyeon exclaimed, pointing at a cinema

"Let's go watch it" Minho said, feeling his confidence raising and taking Miyeon's hands in his. She blushed, looking as cute as ever, and they walked together to the cinema.

__

Jisung was still waiting.

He looked at the time, seeing that Minho was 15 minutes late.

'He's just late, it's okay' 'Wait, Minho hates being late' Jisung said to himself, feeling tears brimming in his eyes. He shook his head, trying to trust Minho. He would arrive, right? He wouldn't leave him alone, right?

The waitress came back eventually, a sorry look on his face, and this time, Jisung ordered his americano, slowly realizing what was happening.

He texted Minho, trying to ask him where he was, he even called him, but nothing. He didn't answer.

After 40 minutes of painful waiting, Jisung stood up, and went to the waitress to pay.

"No, it's okay, I'm offering it to you" The waitress said, smiling apologetically

"Oh, thank you" Jisung said, surprised

"I'm Yeji" She said, smiling

"I'm Jisung" He answered, faking a smile

"You deserve the best Jisung" She said. She understood that he had been left alone, and she wanted to make him feel slightly better. He smiled, thanking her and went home, leaving his heart back at the coffee.

This time, it was too much. He was sick and tired. He cried on his way back, feeling the stares of the people on him, feeling judged. His anxiety was dangerously rising, his feet trying to get home as fast as possible.

When he arrived home, tears falling on his face, his mother tried to engulf him in a hug. But Jisung was tired of everyone's bullshit, so he pushed her out from him.

"Don't touch me" He yelled, finally breaking down

"Jisungie... Why are you crying" She said

"Why would you want to fucking know? Where were you these last weeks when my life was falling down? Where were you this last year when so many things changed? Where the fuck were you all my damn life when everything I just asked for was a family that cared for me? You weren't there, because you two don't give a single shit about me! Why are you faking caring for me when you made me like that? I hate you" He shouted, crying hysterically and running to his room, closing it and staying there.

He jumped on his bed, crying hard. 

He heard his phone ring, but he had no motivation to answer anyone, so he shut it down, letting his body fall on his bed and not caring anymore.

___

When Minho finished the movie, he brought Miyeon home.

"Thanks for the date" She said, smiling at him

"Date?" Minho said, raising one of his eyebrows

"Yes, date" She said, confidently.

She smiled at leaned in, pecking his lips, then running to her house

'cute' Minho muttered, walking back home and being lost in his thoughts. He couldn't believe she had kissed him. They were finally together.

As he arrived home, he checked his phone, waiting for a message from Miyeon, but his eyes widened when he saw the amount of messages and failed calls.

He finally realized

He had to see Jisung today. He forgot. The boy had been left alone.

He immediately checked his messages.

Hannie

Minho, I just arrived

-4:55

Are you late? What have you done to Minho?

-5:05

I ordered, I'm tired of waiting

-5:15

I hate you.

-5:35

Oh my god Hannie I'm so sorry

I'm so stupid

I forgot

How could I

Hannie I'm sorry trust me

I swear I'll do better, I'm so sorry

Minho was getting eaten by guilt.

Never in his life would he have imagined letting the other boy hanging like that. He had never done that and he never wanted to do that.

He felt stupid. Deeply stupid.

He tried to call him, but his phone was shut down. He felt a big hole in his stomach, as if something bad was going to happen.

He was truly hating himself for that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 782 20
In which Hyunjin falls in love with his beloved best friend, Jisung but somehow he feels like their fell apart day by day so he came to tell Minho a...
11.4K 571 27
One of my cuter books I've written (✅) "Why do you love him so much?" -some rando "Why wouldn't I? Have you seen him he's amazing, amazing for me...
259K 15.7K 158
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞." ☕︎☕︎ Minho...
59.5K 3.2K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...