Unexpected Gifts

By Dyn_Arxon

Throughout his life, he never knew the love of his parents, but he knew he was loved by them. We all know of... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Charter IV
Chapter V
Charter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIIII
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Update

Chapter XVIII

2K 50 3
By Dyn_Arxon

A/N: Mature content discussed in the chapter.

============================

Harry stood there, having just returned to their rooms after his last lesson of the day. Daphne only had morning classes and his were all after lunch, it had been like this for nearly all week so they hadn't seen much of each other.

It was Thursday evening, with no lessons for either of them the next day, but Harry could only stand here.

The sweet aroma of the candles filled the room. It was accented by her natural perfume. Her scent always made him crave her, but as he felt her touch his mind, it seemed to enhance his hunger.

There she was, seemingly waiting for him. Her pale skin contrasted gorgeously against the black lace negligee she wore.

He was frozen as she walked over to him, her hips having a hypnotic sway. She reached up, her hands sliding into his robes. She pushed them from his shoulders, sliding them off his.

His bag hit the floor, his robes pooling over it. Her touch slid back to his shoulders, gripping lightly. She moved her hands to his chest, one taking hold of his tie and tugging at it.

Her voice was a silky purr as she whispered, "Harry,"

"Harry!" A voice broke him out of the memory. Draco stood over him.

The blonde sighed and gave him a significant look, "Breakfast ended. We're heading out to the lake, are you coming?"

Harry, upset at being interrupted from the memory, nodded slowly. "Yeah... I'm coming."

He only noticed Neville and Blaise when they began to laugh at him.

"You've been like that for the past quarter hour," Draco shook his head. "What has you so spaced out?"

Harry's signature lopsided boyish grin came over him, "My wife."

"I know that look!" Neville laughed as he snapped his fingers.

"As do I," The dark-skinned other poked at him, "It's the look he gets when he's thinking about freak stuff."

Harry shook his head, rolling his eyes, "You're dating my cousin. All Potters are a little wild, aren't we Neville?"

For his part, the boy grew a Cheshire cat grin, "I don't think I know what you're talking about."

Draco scoffed loudly, beginning to walk away. They all followed him quickly.

Leaving the Great Hall, the boys were met by each of their girls, though Draco was waiting for Harry before he made his relationship with the girl official.

Luna linked her arm around Neville's, Susan took Blaise's hand, and Daphne gave her lion a sultry grin.

"You didn't even attempt to block your mind, love," She teased him with a purr.

His arm wound around her waist, pulling her against him. "You know what you did. And besides, if anyone were to look in my mind, I would have removed their eyes and tongue."

She bit her lip slowly, a groan leaving her, "I think I'll wear lace more often then."

Harry let out a playful growl as Tracey walked toward them, hearing the last bit of their talk. "So he liked the little number you had me order for you?" She smirked at her friend.

"Of course he did," Her eyes were locked on Harry's as she spoke. "I didn't need the lingerie but I felt like surprising him."

Harry held her tighter. "If you're wearing it I will lay you for all to see," He growled out.

"OH BY THE GODS," Draco said loudly. "I want to go to the lake, not watch you spread your wife while everyone watches."

The blonde gave Harry and Daphne a dirty look. They silently decided today was a wonderful day to mess with the Malfoy heir.

"We're coming, Cousin," Harry said. "There's no need to ruin your crisp lace."

Draco glowered darkly at him before storming off, leading the group toward the Black Lake.

The sound of laughter and Hermione telling Harry off sounded behind him. He had hidden a smile from his friends' antics.

============================

Once they got down to the lake, they found a nice patch of grass to sit on.

Susan was sitting beside Blaise, their legs outstretched. She leaned back on her hands while he propped himself on his elbows. Tracey took the other side of Blaise but with more distance.

Draco and Hermione sat together, keeping a respectful distance. Her legs were drawn beside her as he was turned more in her direction.

Neville sat with his legs spread, Luna positioned on his lap. Her legs were laid out and she wrapped his arms around her midframe securely.

Daphne had shoved Harry down against a large shade tree. He sat with his back against it as she promptly took place straddling him.

They were turned away from their group slightly.

When she sat, her skirt creased in a way that allowed her to press against Harry. He could feel that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

His eyes drifted to her breasts, and sure enough, he could see the outline of her peaks pressed through the shirt.

His eyes became predatory, his hands firmly on her hips and pulling her closer to him. She bit her lip as his attraction pressed against her thickly.

A gentle spring breeze blew through the grounds as the friends enjoyed the free day.

Tracey, Susan, and Blaise were in a discussion with Luna as Neville talked with Hermione and Draco. This is where Harry and Daphne began to snog.

They snogged for a quarter of an hour before Daphne added grinding of her hips into the scene. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, her fist in his hair.

With a buck of his hips, Harry drew a moan from the young woman. As she released the sound into his mouth, he struck with his tongue. His hand has fallen from her hips, gripping her rear firmly.

The friends and family did their level best to ignore the exhibitionism of the couple.

They were finally pulled apart for air by a barking dog and a strong clearing of a throat.

A couple stood on their free side. The woman wore an airy summer dress, her shoulders sporting a large, opened jumper. The jumper belonged to the man whose arm she held. He was tall and sturdy built. His free hand held the leash of a small Cerberus, roughly the size of a Doberman.

The public couple inhaled slowly and deeply. Harry lifted his hand from her rear but kept Daphne from moving.

She gave him another quick kiss before leaning back on his lap, only pressing herself on him more. "Forgive my husband, your Highnesses. It seems we're unable to properly greet you at the moment," She smiled at the older couple.

The woman laughed lightly and smiled ruefully at the man, "We've been there, dear. You don't need to apologize for having a healthy relationship."

"Lord Hadrian," The man said strongly. "I find that my eyes need to be cleansed."

"I'm sure your Queen would oblige you, your Highness," Harry returned evenly.

They stared at each other for a long moment, one that had their friends on edge. The couple held a powerful aura about them and it was clear that they were not to be taken lightly.

They both began to chuckle. "Let's allow my friends to introduce themselves," Harry said with a laugh, looking at his friends.

"I'm Hermione Granger."

"Tracey Davis."

"Heir Blaise Zabini."

"I am Heiress Susan Bones."

"Heir Draco Malfoy."

"Heir Neville Longbottom and Miss Luna Lovegood."

They all bowed their heads upon introducing themselves, Daphne laughed at them.

"You don't need to bow, they aren't wearing their crowns," She explained.

"Would you join us, Hades, Persephone?" Harry asked them.

Hades shrugged, "We were thinking about such until arriving to see you."

"Oh hush, dear," Persephone laughed, "I still remember when our marriage was fresh. Do I need to remind you that you were just the same?"

"No, love," the King of the Underworld shook his head as he helped her sit in the grass.

She leaned towards Daphne, giving her a wink, "Men like them never grow tired of our beauty, even when we're at our lowest or most stressed."

Daphne gave Harry a bite of her lip and a purr, "That's helpful to know."

He let out a groaning growl as he squeezed her hips, "You truly torture me, my love."

"Yes, well," She shrugged, wiggling herself on top of him again. "Neville and Blaise can attest that I make sure to kiss you better."

Neville gulped loudly as Luna added more pressure against his groin by pushing her hips forward and down. Susan gave her boyfriend a strong look.

Blaise quickly held his hands up, "After the New Year Ball we went to talk to Harry. We had already seen the damage to Daphne and wanted to see how bad he turned out."

"We knocked at a bad time as they had just finished snogging. Harry was closing his shirt when he answered the door. The damage was an equal amount of bites and bruises but his chest, ribs, shoulders, and back were fileted into by Daphne," Neville continued for him.

Blaise cut back in, "When Harry told us that she was waiting in the bath, we were swift to leave as quickly as we could."

Luna gave an airy giggle and a wiggle of her hips on Neville before returning to the previous position.

Susan could only stare at her cousin. "Dear gods," She muttered.

"If I recall," Persephone interjected, "Your mother said something about healing you both after your Yule Rites."

Daphne nodded. "We had managed to damage my ribs, break my nose, and cracked each of her hips," Harry said casually.

"Your nose wouldn't have broken if you had just let me get off you," She gave him a hard look.

Harry laughed it off, "I was particularly thirsty and you were begging me to not stop before slamming yourself on my nose."

She huffed, "The same result would have occurred had I been on my back."

"But then you wouldn't have had anything to muffle some of those screams on," Harry told her cheekily.

The girls grew red, the boys hid their faces.

Neville hid in Luna's hair as she had drawn up her knees. Susan was hiding in Blaise's robes, his face also dropped into her hair. Draco had borrowed the book Hermione brought out. The girl was hiding behind a curtain of her bushy hair. Tracey was flushed strongly, openly gawking at her best friend.

"I stand corrected, " Persephone gave Hades a look. "You and Harry are just alike."

They spent the rest of the morning holding conversations.

============================

Harry called for Kreacher and Maisey to prepare the party lunch. Kreacher bowed to Harry, Daphne, and Draco before popping away.

Maisey stayed for a moment longer, "Yous being a good boy, aren't you, Master Harry?"

"As good as I've ever been, Maisey," Harry smiled at the elf.

She gave him a long look before tutting, "It is indecent to have Mistress sat such a way."

She had him. Harry knew it, Maisey knew it. They all knew it.

When Daphne didn't move Maisey gave a sound of indignation and shook her head. "That's not beings a good boy, Master Harry," She chastised him before popping away.

They all laughed at the interaction between Harry and his House Elf. "This is what I get for having a mothering elf," He groused.

Daphne stroked his jaw lightly, "Maisey looked after your father, your grandfather, and now looks after you. She will likely continue to look after our children and then theirs before she passes."

"I know, love. Maisey cares and is a stickler for manners and proper modicum," Harry kissed her palm.

"How long do they live, anyway?" Hermione asked.

"A properly cared for elf that is employed by an old family can live up to two centuries," Draco told her.

It was a few minutes later that Daphne carefully removed herself from Harry's lap. She needed to cast wandless and silent cleaning and drying charms on his clothing.

Kreacher returned with a basket of cool elven wines and butterbeers. Small bread rolls were wrapped in paper. There were peppers, tomatoes, and onions in the basket as well.

Maisey was only a moment behind him, the basket she held having cold cuts of chicken, roast beef, ham, and turkey layered in butchers paper. She had small jars of mustard, spiced oil, and like condiments. Small blocks of medium and sharp cheddar, spiced, mozzarella, and provolone cheeses were freshly sliced and stacked on foils.

As the company began to build their lunches, Harry regarded the Black elf. "How are you, Kreacher?"

"Healthy, Lord Black," the elderly elf nodded.

"How are you adjusting to your new duties?" Harry layered a loaf of bread with mustard and spiced oil.

"Mistress has allowed a slow workload," He told Harry.

"That's good," Harry continued to make the sandwich. "I need your honesty on a pressing matter, Kreacher."

"I serve the House of Black," the elf bowed.

Harry stared at Kreacher before sighing, "Did Regulus Orion task you with destroying a soul container of Tom Riddle?"

Kreacher made a strangled sound and began to grab at his ears before being stopped by Daphne.

"You have yet to be able to destroy it," Harry guessed.

Kreacher's arms trembled, wanting to punish himself for not having done so. "No, Lord Black. It is kept ins the cursed vaults of Blacks Manor."

"You have done well, Kreacher," Harry soothed the distraught elf. "You hid the container away then you couldn't open it. It would have twisted your mind if you kept it at Number Twelve. I need you to take it to Aunt Petunia. You are then to escort her to Gringotts with it. There, they will destroy it and you are to bare witness to ensure Cousin Regulus' final orders are carried out."

The upself elf sagged in relief before bowing lowly to Harry and Daphne, "As you command, Lord Black. Lady Black."

He left with a small pop.

Maisey tutted lightly before patting Harry on the arm, "There's the good boy, Master Harry."

"Don't the herds need lunch as well?" Harry let out a light laugh at the elf who helped raise him.

Daphne sighed as Maisey popped away, "Poor Kreacher, over ten years without being able to follow his order."

"He'll be alright now, love," Harry said as he layered cuts of ham, spiced cheese, and roast beef, and then laying provolone on top.

He used his wand to summon a small flame and melted the cheeses, heating the meats. He added slices of onions and tomatoes before closing the meal and handing it to Daphne.

She gave him a sandwich made of mustard and spiced oil, warmed roast beef, and turkey. She had melted the sharp cheddar and provolone cheeses over peppers and onions.

Draco and Hermione both built ones made of cold ham and turkey, spiced oil, mild cheddar, and tomato.

Luna's was made into grilled cheese with tomato and mustard. She had used both cheddar slices. Neville had made himself a hearty sandwich of mustard, hot oil, roast beef, ham, turkey, onion, tomato, and peppers.

He offered a bite to Luna as she looked at it but she politely refused. "One bite would do me fully," She told him.

Tracey was eating a whole tomato, taking bites of chicken with it.

Susan and Blaise had built similar lunches. Hers had spiced oil and cheese, chicken, and peppers. He had mustard, spiced cheese, chicken, and peppers.

Hades constructed himself and Persephone ones that were mustard, spiced oil, chicken, ham, turkey, tomato, peppers, and mozzarella cheese.

The Cerberus, whose name was Cerberus, had lunch by being tossed pieces of meat from the basket by the group.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.2K 34
Lord Voldemort never panicked. But on the night, he found out that Harry Potter knows about Horcruxes, he freaked out. In his desperation to not die...
2.8K 130 12
This is a fanfiction! The major shipping are Harry x Hermione, Draco x Ginny, and Neville x Luna. IF YOU CAN RESPECT THE SHIPS, THEN PLEASE PROCEED...
628K 14.4K 40
{!VERY! VERY! OLD! STORY!} Y/N is the granddaughter of Dumbledore but one day her parents were killed by Voldemort only family Y/N had left was your...
4.6K 236 35
A HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY FAN-FICTION. ALL HOGWARTS HOUSES INCLUDED. Please don't think this is a love/romantic story because it is NOT. So pl...