Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 36

3.8K 383 49
By Anjanaa31

Hi dears.....

For those who asked doubts regarding Kushi knowing Arnav's full name..... You guys can refer chapter 12. Arnav would introduce himself saying his full name. And remember, Arnav's father was Industrialist so searching him on Google is not possible. And now here goes the story.

Arnav and Kushi sat on the sofa tired after sending Arjun and Arohi off.

Arnav - I never thought that we will have a day like this.

Kushi - Arjun and Arohi has really done so much things toake our day memorable.

Arnav chuckled - Till two days before I never thought something like this will happen and see where we are today.....

They chuckled and shook their head.

Kushi - I'll go and change.

Arnav - I'll go and sleep. Feeling so tired.

Kushi - Hmm....

They both stood up and went to their room. Arnav went and changed immediately while on the other side Kushi stood infront of the mirror gaping herself.

She looked at herself decked up in lehenga, neck adorning Mangalsutra and her partition filled with sindoor. She is married now...... A new bride..... And she is supposed to stay at her Husband's room right ? She blushed averting her eyes not able to face her own face. She smacked herself as ,Like everyday she bid goodnight and departed to her room not realising that she is married to him now.

Shaking her head she first went and changed herself into a kurta pyjama. Then with her baby steps she went to Arnav's room.

She knocked the door and Arnav who already laid on the bed looked at her and sat on the bed.

Arnav - what happened Kushi? You need something ?

Kushi shook her head NO and then slowly nodded Yes.

Arnav chuckled - What happened ?

Kushi - You are forgetting something.....

Arnav scrunched his brows trying to remember what is that he forgot. But his tubelight didn't glow.

Kushi pouted - Dumbo....

Arnav gasped - What ?

Kushi kept her hands on her hips - What what ? Who am I to you now ?

Arnav - Kushi what are you saying ?

Kushi stamped her foot and went and laid on the other side of his bed covering herself with quilt. That is when Arnav realised what is she talking about. They are married now right ?

He was about to speak when his phone rang and it displayed 'Arjun' calling. Arnav attended the call.

Arnav - Haan Arjun....

Arjun - Hi Bhai..... I just called you to say we have boarded the flight. In fifteen minutes it will take off.....

Arnav smiled - Ok Arjun. Where is Arohi ?

Arjun - She has went to washroom.

Arnav - Ok then. Have a happy journey.....

Arjun chuckled - It's you who has started your journey...... So all the best.....

Arnav chuckled lightly.

Arjun - Waise Bhai..... Shaadi ka intezaam humne kar Diya tha...... Sorry that, Ab suhaagraath ka intezaam aapko kudh karna padega....Time nahi Mila you see (We have arranged for your wedding..... But for first night you have to do by yourself . We didn't had time you see)

Arnav gasped lightly - Arjun..... Shut up....

Arjun - Have you heard a Bollywood song ' Him thum ik kamre mein bandh ho '

Arnav shook his head and cut the call making Arjun laugh on the other side. Keeping his mobile in silent mode he laid on the bed smiling looking at his newly wed wife lying beside him.

He cleared his throat - Kushi....

Kushi pouted - Hmm....

Arnav - Today only we got married, and you have already started showing your typical wife side.....

Kushi couldn't stop the small smile erupting in her face.

Kushi - Haan toh.... I am your wife.... So showing my attitude..... What's wrong with that ?

Arnav laughed - Nothing is wrong untill that above said wife turns facing her poor husband.

Kushi blushed and closed her eyes - Good Night my poor Husband.

Arnav grinned - No Good night. First turn around and see me......

Kushi - No....

Arnav - Arey turn na..... Let me see your blushing red face.

Kushi smacked his arms without turning and chided him to sleep quietly. Arnav smiled happily.

Arnav - Kushi.....

She smiled and turned to him - Arnav ji....

Arnav who laid comfortably smiled seeing her face - Hmm....

Kushi raised her hands and showed it to her - How is it ?

Arnav saw her palms that had intricate dark patterns of Mehendhi.

Arnav - It's very beautiful Kushi.

Kushi - They say that the darkness of Mehendhi symbolise the love your partner hold for you. See how much dark my Mehendhi is......

She smiled looking at her dark shade mehendhi making him smile.

Kushi smiled - I have written your initial in this. Find it.....

Arnav frowned amused and held her palms and started inspecting her design. But even after long minutes he was not able to spot that.

He looked at Kushi who inturn was pouting looking at him. He cleared his throat and looked at the mehendhi more carefully this time. But still he is not able to spot his initial.

Kushi pouted and he chuckled sheepishly.

Arnav - I will find out Kushi.

Kushi - Leave it..... It's here.

She pinpointed his initial inbetween the patterns. Arnav held her hands and kissed them sending shivers in her spine. It's not that he is kissing her like this for the first time. He showers her with his gentle kisses, but the situation then and now have a whole different meaning.

Arnav kissed her forehead then - Thanks Kushi.

Kushi who was already in some other world came to the present by his Thankyou.

Arnav - Thank you so much for becoming my wife. If you weren't there I don't know how my life would've been..... Thanks.....

Kushi cupped his cheeks - Arnav ji.... Iam also nothing without you. Thanks for being my best man all these days.

Arnav - I promise you, we will be always together. You will live a life you deserve to..... I love you Meri Jaan....

Kushi smiled - Love you too Arnav ji....

Arnav smiled and kissed her forehead..... And there they started their new journey as Husband and Wife.

Days rolled with the newly weds romancing with eachother and pampering eachother to the fullest. They both faced lots of hardships in business but that binded them even tighter as they stood strong beside their partner passing all the hurdles.

Kushi's design started making progress in the market and with one step at time they ventured into International market too. They started making good profits and Kushi has appointed a special team to design Indian casual and traditional wears. Kushi has personally designed and updated Arnav's wardrobe and Arnav never denied whatever she did for him.

It was one fine day when Arnav went out saying Kushi that he have a new client meeting.

Kushi frowned hearing that. As far as she knew there is no new client they need to meet today. Then where is he going ? For the past few days she is watching him..... He is behaving different. She shrugged her shoulders and went to monitor the team. Completing her work she went home and laid on the bed exhausted.

After an hour Arnav came home only to see Kushi sitting on the sofa watching TV.

He went and wrapped his arms around her neck and kissed her shoulders making her smile.

Kushi - Go and Fresh up Arnav ji..... I will set the dinner for us.

Arnav - Hmm.....

He went and freshen up and sat down to have dinner with her.

Arnav - Kushi.... Shall we go for a long drive after dinner ?

Kushi smiled - What happened ?

Arnav - Just like that. I want to go on a long drive with you.

Kushi - Ok.

They both had dinner and went out. Arnav tied Kushi's eyes.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... What are you doing ? How am I supposed to enjoy the long drive if you tie my eyes like this ?

Arnav chuckled - Come..... Just enjoy the cool weather and my closeness.

He kissed her cheeks making her chuckle. He held her hands and made her sit on their car.

Slowly he started to drive. Kushi felt the chill breeze touching her skin and a smile occupied her face cherishing the feeling.

Soon Arnav stopped their car and got down. Opening her side door he helped her getting down.

He hugged her from behind wrapping his arms around her arms.

Kushi - What are you doing Arnav ji ?

Arnav chuckled - We made a deal you remember ?

Kushi frowned - Which deal ?

Arnav - Kushi when we started business you said that we both are equal partners and you are selling 50 % share to me. You asked me to pay you back once we started gaining good profit. Right ?

Kushi smiled - Right....

Arnav - I think our company has made enough profit and with my share of profit I have decided to pay you back.

Kushi laughed - You are so unbelievable Arnav ji.

Arnav chuckled - That Iam....

Kushi - Ok. Cash or cheque how are you going to pay me back ?

Arnav - Like this.....

He opened her blindfold and she opened her eyes smiling only to stand rooted to her spot.

Kushi looked at him stunned - Arnav ji....

Arnav smiled and hugged her sideways. Kushi got overwhelmed seeing they standing infront of their home.

Arnav - We will get our home back in a month Kushi. I have got the keys back paying half amount. Once we get the next payment we will pay balance amount.

Kushi - Will we again live back in this home ?

Arnav - We will kushi.

Kushi hugged Arnav tight. Her tears conveyed the message that she couldn't convey in her words. He could feel her shivering form and caressed her back to soothe her.

Kushi - How ?

Arnav - We have selled all our other properties in high rate. But our home has been selled as low as possible amount. I have requested to wait for three years. If we couldn't pay back the amount within three years, they can decide whatever they want. But after all these days of hardwork we have started having profit. So thought to buy our home back. Paying half amount I have got the keys. After we pay the rest amount we can shift back here.

Kushi placed her lips on his kissing him overwhelmed with whatever he doing. Everytime and every given opportunity, he never fails to do something for her. She didn't knew what she has done to get him in her life.

Arnav - Ok.... Here go and open the gates.

Kushi went ahead and opened the door with her shivering hands. The whole house was empty and smelly. It was full of dust and spider webs.

Kushi - Why our home is like this ?

Arnav - No body has used it na.... Once we pay the amount, we will get the whole home cleaned and painted. Ok.

Kushi - Thankyou so much Arnav ji.... I never had a hope that we will step back in this home again.

Arnav - You just stay happy kushi. I will do whatever that gives you happiness.

Kushi hugged him smiling - You are getting so cheesy now a days.

Arnav laughed - That's my love for you Jaan.

Kushi - Love you too my dear Husband....

They both smiled and let their eyes wander around the whole home remembering old days when they used to live with Indraneel happily.

Seems like happy days are returning in their life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7K 18
IPKKND 9th Anniversary Special OS
Junoon By Anjanaa

Fanfiction

413K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...
11.8K 1.4K 10
A short SS on Arnav and Khushi decipting the title name.
1.9K 161 1
Arnav who always thought that he would never give his heart to someone suddenly his life took U turn when he collided a ordinary girl who took his b...