๐‘๐ฎ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐๐ข๏ฟฝ...

Por evilherseIf

โ€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, A stripper with a broken past gets invited to attend the wedding between the father of he... Mรกs

00 โ€ The beloved cast
01 โ€ Pathetic parasite of a woman
02 โ€ An ocean or fire, baptize me if you desire
03 โ€ I wrote to you
04 โ€ My love doesn't exist
05 โ€ I like the burn it gives
06 โ€ Breathe me in
07 โ€ Is this retribution?
08 โ€ Drips of dew
09 โ€ I poured myself into her
10 โ€ Winters coming, roses die
11 โœฟ Keep your eyes closed love
12 โ€ I spoke to the moon
13 โ€ It's hard to stay gentle
14 โ€ The sky is being stolen
15 โ€ Your name is forbidden in my mouth
16 โ€ Salted Berries
17 โ€ Why don't you take it out of me?
18 โ€ I always used to wonder why things ended
19 โ€ Can i sell you a dream?
20 โ€ When a soul falls for a soul
21 โ€ I can't help but become the sun
22 โ€ You reached for the stars and put them in my eyes
23 โ€ I still pine for what I have lost
24 โ€ Why do I need to want you?
25 โ€ My body is the night full of stars
26 โ€ There are only so many people I can hurt
27 โ€ Our poisoned dawn
28 โ€ Dear, My Ex-Lover
29 โ€ It's time I start living
30 โ€ Will you still be mine when my secrets out?
31 โœฟ I have a lifetime of tears to catch up to
32 โ€ I promise I'm still the same soul
33 โ€ Please wish for me
34 โ€ What's keeping me from hating you?
35 โ€ I only write when I'm falling in love
36 โ€ Since you came back, my pages are full
xx โ€ Your eyes are...Mine?
37 โ€ My mind truly belongs to you
39 โ€ Wait for me by the flowers
40 โ€ And I'll always come find you
41 โ€ If this isn't worth falling for, what is?
42 โ€ I sleep through the sunrise often
43 โ€ Let me feel your body arch
โ€ Guess you have it all wrong
44 โ€ My nature was always blue
45 โ€ Staying in the roots, I fall in love
46 โ€ Your pupils are far too dilated
47 โœฟ I can't recall the last time I was kissed
48 โ€ With each day, new unhealed wounds are made.
49 โ€ I am fluent in the language of silence
50 โ€ Welcome old beginnings
51 โ€ Your roses wither in my dusk
52 โœฟ My fragile roses through dusk and dawn
53 โ€ Your roses blossom in my dawn
54 โ€ My mind drifts off to a cold night
55 โ€ Newborn flower, withering grass
56 โ€ He'll eventually beg for my heart
57 โ€ You may not be the moon
58 โ€ But can I really trust you?
59 โ€ Set my body on fire to keep you warm
60 โ€ Thirsty garden once forgotten
61 โ€ Heaven rained on me
62 โ€ I tried to save you many times before
63 โ€ I overwatered your flowers
64 โ€ To kill a kaffir lily
65 โ€ Pollenated souls, Starved mind
66 โœฟ A pure flower in a sea of lust
67 โ€ I have memorized every inch of him

38 โ€ Angels are dying

470 31 73
Por evilherseIf

ANGELS ARE DYING

00:38

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"BROWNIE, CAN YOU STAY WITH UNCLE Jaeden while Finn and I talk?" Y/n cooed to Abigail before kissing her on the head. "Okay, Momma."

Finn did the walk of shame as he followed Y/n back inside. They were in the front entrance when she spun around. "Y/n, are you sure you don't want it?" His calm voice made her madder.

"I am so positive that I don't want your money." Finn placed the envelope on the counter beside them, pushing it towards her. "It's twenty grand; you could use it." She made it back to him as they did a couple of nights ago with his shirt.

"And be in debt to you for god knows how long? No thanks." He placed his hand on the counter, the envelope underneath his palm. The two of them were practically inches away from each other. Passion and anger were rising in their pupils.

"You don't have to pay me back. Take it as an apology." She scoffed, turning away so he could only see her side profile as she leaned on the countertop. "You must think you're so special, don't you?"

"People must've told you how needed you are; I bet they made you feel real good thinking as if you're a savior to helpless people like us." Y/n mocked him, stepping closer and letting her fingertips dance in the open space between their bodies.

"Bet you feel like without you, I'm nothing but a jobless woman you have a child with. Right?" He stayed quiet because that was not what he was thinking. At all.

Y/n was the one taking care of their child, and to leave her with no job knowing that was selfish.

"I never liked having to be reliant on you. I can always find another job. The strip club wouldn't be my job for the rest of my life." Y/n took a step back, taking a look at his body which... No. Don't you dare, Y/n.

She looked away, "You said you needed this job." Finn commented, remembering what she said the night he saw her without her mask. Y/n sounded desperate because she was.

Scoffing, Y/n said, "Everyone says that about their job; that's not what I care about. It's you trying to give me money and twenty grand no less."

Her reasoning was starting to make sense. But Finn was too stubborn to admit it. "If that's all, I'm going home." Finn groaned lowly. He didn't want her to go because she was only here for roughly twenty minutes, and he wanted to spend time with Abigail.

"Just stay a little longer; Jaeden's here too and...I also wanted to see Abigail." Y/n lightly scoffed, her shoulders gently going up. Deep footsteps followed the sound of the front door opening.

"No, I'm going home. There's no reason for me to be here anyways."

Nick entered the room, and Y/n and Finn's eyes diverted to him. "My bad. Am I interrupting something?" He froze in place. Upon his arrival, Finn sighed in his hand, "No, Y/n was just about to leave right now—"

His voice sounded disappointed, but Y/n covered any sign of it, "I'm going to stay for a few." She clasped her hands together happily. Finn furrowed his brows, confused, until he glanced from his brother to Y/n.

Everything clicked instantly. How could he forget?

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, but please don't tell Nick!" She pleaded. "Why does it matter if I tell Nick? He won't care."

"Yes, he will. I wanted to be the one to tell him." Finn scrunched his face in confusion.

"I want to be the one to tell him that it was me he was with that night, that it's been me this whole time."

Finn scoffed lightly in his hand, upset by the thought and sight of Y/n only staying for Nick. His fucking brother probably doesn't even like her back; he better tell her if he doesn't.

He walked out of the house, Leaving Y/n and Nick alone. He was upset when he sat back with Jaeden; Abigail played on his phone.

"Where'd she go?" Referring to Y/n. He watched as Finn relaxed his eyes, shutting them.

"Nick came, so she's with him right now," Finn answered; you could tell by his jaw that was tightening that he was not happy. Maybe with the arrangement, maybe just in general.

She can be with whoever she wants, but not his brother.

Imagine Abigail going to school and telling her friends that her dad is also her uncle; No—her stepdad. Nick will never be her dad. "I see. Where is Sadie?" Jaeden hasn't gotten to see Sadie, but according to Finn, he told her about Jaeden's... situation.

"She'll probably be back soon; she's out with a friend." Jaeden hummed, looking off for a moment. "Does she know?"

Finn opened his eyes; his laid-back head was now up straight. "Know what?" He didn't want to yell it, so Jaeden would go the slower route.

"The rekindlement... if you will." He extended his laid-out palm to point at the sky, suggesting the idea.

"I'm sorry, what?" Finn played with the bottom of his black long-sleeve. Looking directly into Jaeden's eyes, clearly aggravated.

To Jaeden, sure, Y/n and Finn both had their fair share of differences because Finn used to be easier to read before. But now, the way he's staring back makes him second-guess this.

Maybe he had it all wrong.

Finn used to be socially awkward and couldn't hold a conversation to save his life. Y/n, on the other hand, was outgoing, spoke her mind, and was incredibly assertive. Blame the substance abuse or lack of caring.

When Jaeden first saw Finn walk into the bookstore, he didn't recognize him. Thinking it was just some man who stepped out of an artsy girl's Pinterest board to manifest her future husband. That's what he looked like.

His normally curly hair looked too neatly styled, which wasn't like him. He didn't look like the Finn he knew. Finn's style changed too. Now he wore his typical long coat that barely grazed the top of his calves.

But besides that, he looked annoyed, as if he had just received terrible news.

"Nobody forgets their first love," Jaeden muttered, leaning closer to Finn, who was now giving him a dirty look. "The love will always be there." He winked casually because infidelity isn't something he's pushing him to commit, but... It'll make things more interesting.

"I don't know what you're trying to do. But stop it." Abigail snickered under her breath, running off with Jaeden's phone to show her mom the pictures she took of herself. He let her go because Jaeden wanted time to talk to Finn about... her mother.

"So you wouldn't mind if Y/n were to date someone else? Let's say, Nick, perhaps?" Jaeden suggested, shrugging at the image popping into his mind.

Finn was only annoyed because he knew that Jaeden was trying to egg him on; without a doubt, he knew Finn didn't like Nick with Y/n.

He bit his lip while thinking to himself. "Not Nick, because he's my brother. But I don't care who else she dates." Finn must've not heard his words when he spoke them while Jaeden read between the lines.

When Y/n and Abigail came back with their phone, Jaeden looked through the pictures Abigail had taken. Some were candid with Y/n when she talked to Y/n, and they progressively got closer until Y/n took the phone.

The last few pictures were a selfie of her and Abigail, smiling wide, then another where she gave Abigail a big kiss on the cheek. Jaeden saved all of them, looking back at Y/n, who was holding Abigail at her hip.

Perfect timing, Nabi. Jaeden peered to Finn, who stared at Y/n, "They're cute. You look beautiful in them." Finn gave him a side eye, warning him, but Jaeden wasn't looking or caring.

He stood up, "We were going to get ready to go; I just wanted to say goodbye."

He knew Finn was still watching them, hoping he was watching closely. "Can I go with you? I'm going to dinner with a friend tonight; I want you and Abigail to come with me." When he spoke the last sentence, he slightly turned his cheek to Finn.

Y/n was oblivious to the tone in her friend's voice. "Hm, I'm not sure." Finn's subconscious did backflips. "What restaurant?" She wondered; while the two conversed, they walked back into Finn's house, leaving him to watch.

Slowly getting out of the chair, Finn tried to act as unbothered as possible. "Remember when I promised you if you weren't drinking by now, I would buy you food?" Y/n gasped, her jaw dropping when she remembered that day.

"Wait, I said I wanted those little toys too, remember?" She tried to cup her hands that would fit the small butterfly figurines she always wanted. Jaeden tried to look some up, but the only ones on eBay were ten thousand dollars.

Finn walked behind them, about to get into the kitchen. "Those bibi figurines cost a fortune; let's just get some dinner, and it'll be on me." Jaeden glanced at Finn, extending the words so he would hear it, and of course, Finn flinched, indicating he indeed heard it.

Come on, you idiot. I'm making this so easy.

Jaeden's inner self was banging its head on a wall when Finn turned away as if he didn't just hear that. If Finn acts like that, he must bring out the big guns. He made Jaeden go this route.

"Do you remember when I said you would end up alone years from then," Finn paused. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, and her cheek started twitching, meaning she would lie and say she didn't remember. Jaeden quickly looked over her shoulder.

"And you said that's if we don't start dating."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

FINN STOOD IN THAT KITCHEN FOR AWHILE; he was frustrated at Jaeden for trying to get with Y/n. Because aren't they more like siblings? It feels morally wrong if you were to ask him.

The front door opened, and Sadie happily walked into the room. "Hey, baby!" She gave him a light kiss on his lips, smiling against them. "What did you do while I was gone?" Sadie looked around the place, her eyes stopping at an envelope.

Finn opened his mouth before shutting it. He was leaning his body over the kitchen island, hands intertwined, don't he cold marble. Carefully opening the paper to check to contents, all he could do was see her face turn to confusion. "What's this for?"

Laughing lightly, he tilted his head. "It's for Delgado." He lied, and she wasn't buying it. Not for a second.

"That doesn't make sense. Didn't you guys agree on more?" Sadie grabbed the neat bundle of cash before counting them to herself, placing them on the counter until she found twenty grand.

It didn't feel like fifty grand, and now counting it, she knows it wasn't the original price they agreed on. "I'm giving him that when I see him on Monday,"

Sadie frowned. "I thought that was the whole point of having our lawyer do it. I don't want you to be there more than you must." She crossed her arms, looking back up at him.

Finn opened the fridge, taking out a small container of strawberry milk. "Fine, I'll just keep it. In case of emergencies." He didn't argue with her because he didn't want to give it to Delgado now that Y/n had declined the money.

"Good. We could use that for our little girl. I'm thinking maybe Aubri or Abril. What do you think?" Sadie took a sip of his drink, the sweetness feeling her tastebuds even when nothing but bitterness laced her words.

Shaking his head in disapproval, Finn winced at the name she was picking out. Way too close to Abigail. But the smile on Sadie's face felt like maybe she didn't see the problem. So he won't point it out.

"Let's talk about baby names after our first appointment." He has never been to a baby appointment, so this will be a first, and he was a bit nervous.

"Ah! You're right. We have an appointment on the fifth of February."

He nodded, walking towards the envelope to put it in one of the drawers. "Can you believe it? First-time parents, you and I." Finn hummed, remembering he still had to tell his mother, but Sadie said not just yet.

She wants to make sure nothing happens to their baby before they tell anyone other than her brother and Nick, and Chosen.

"I wonder how Y/n was able to do it." Sadie leaned over the counter. "Should I ask her to be our child's godmother?" Finn snapped his head at her. She was oblivious— completely oblivious, he thought.

"Why should Abigail call you her dad if you won't even call yourself it?" Y/n's voice appeared in his head while he looked at Sadie. Why was she in his head? Why now?

Sadie noticed Finn's silence, coming to his side to soothe his heart. "You alright?" She was too pure. Too innocent. Finn felt guilty doing this, but Abigail was conceived when he and Y/n were still together. She deserved to know.

"Abigail is my daughter." Finn didn't want to beat around the bush because he hated that. He hated beating around it for too long. He didn't want to exhaust the idea that was clouding his mind.

Turning around, Finn saw the tiny spark of triumph that washed over Sadie's face before a laugh escaped her lips. "I know, Finn. Maybe some other people might not know. But I can see the similarities."

All are a part of her plan. That's what it was. She wasn't mad; it would've been nicer to have her baby, but Finn's other baby will do just nicely. It crosses off her lists now that he told her.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Finn frowned. "I waited until I thought you knew; I wasn't sure if Y/n told you." Sadie shrugged. She was tapping her fingers on the marble.

Her eyes were getting heavy even though it was only four pm, and maybe it was a good idea to write it off as pregnancy symptoms. "Let's bring Y/n over, and we will talk about co-parenting. Abigail can use the baby's room until then—"

"No." Sadie froze at his tone.

"W-" "Abigail might be my daughter, but she's not ours."

Sadie's eyes almost widened at the look on Finn's face, almost like he was mad at her. Enraged at her for what? For suggesting she be a good stepmother? "Of course, I'm sorry if I overstepped."

She ran her hand down his arm till it reached his palm. "I'm going to get some sleep. This baby is making me tired." Sadie gushed tiredly, kissing Finn briefly before departing to their shared room.

Finn waited until Sadie's footsteps ceased in his mind, their bedroom door opening and closing shortly after. He wasn't going to let anyone jeopardize Abigail and his relationship.

Sadie probably thinks he's upset with her, though. He'll have to make it up to her.

He unlocked his phone, searching through the contacts until realizing he had never created one for Y/n, thinking of a good contact name before just deciding to write her name in it.

The little call button tormented him, mocking him for the time he called her after his wedding.

Jaeden's smirk back at him while he walked away with Y/n, was plaguing his mind. He knew exactly what he was doing too. "I hate you sometimes, Jaeden." He groaned lowly under his breath before dialing her number.

The final ring came through, followed by a recorded message from Y/n. "Hiii! Hey— move it!"
It was a message from her during high school, "Let me say something too." Younger Finn's voice came through. It almost made his heart stop.

"Stop. I only have thirty seconds to say something." Y/n snapped. He remembers she pushed him down and made him fall from his chair. And the loud bang in the background came shortly after.

This was recorded before Y/n and Finn started dating, but Y/n had a little crush on him; she didn't know how to show it. "Anyways, if you're hearing, I'm probably not going to answer again, so don't call back."

"Don't say that! Redo it. What if I'm trying to call you?" Finn whined, getting up from his seat. He smiled gently against the phone, hearing the younger versions of themselves bicker.

"Why would you need to call me? We're always together." Y/n challenged. "What if I just wanted to see how you're doing or something."

He wanted to hang up the phone, but he remembered what Y/n said next, which stuck with him for years. Finn just wanted to hear it again, "If you want to see me, you must come to me." The line went dead after that, and Y/n's voice was replaced with a monotone recording.

Sighing, Finn stared down at his phone. He doesn't know where she is, so how could he approach her? Back then, he chased her, and now years later— it still feels like he's chasing her.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

A/n

What's on the menu for this chapter, you ask? A wingman babyyyyyyy

Also for the numbers, Finn had a different number after moving. Y/n has the same number.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

358K 3.2K 48
just some finn wolfhard headcanons and occasional imagines bc i'm bored completed august 6, 2020
215K 4.3K 37
He's just a sucker with a gun {TRIGGER WARNING: Abuse, murder, curse words, blood, may contain smut or heated make out sessions} this story is as gra...
1.4M 11.9K 72
finn wolfhard + characters ! reader 1M views [07/14/22] #1 finn [10/22/20] #1 itmovie [11/14/20] #2 wolfhard [10/6/20] #2 imagines [01/22/21] #2 dogd...
22.7K 156 100
Just some FW imagines and prefs๐Ÿคโœจ started: 6.13.21 ended: 10.15.22