It started as a beautiful fri...

By SophiieeILYX

Girl meets Boy. They become friends. They also begin to fall in love..but with each other? But what happens w... More

Loving Justin Bieber(realistic)
Loving Justin Bieber chap2
Loving Justin Bieber(realistic) CHAP 3
Loving Justin Bieber chapter 4
Loving Justin Bieber chap 5
Loving Justin Bieber chap 6
Loving Justin Bieber chap 8
Loving Justin bieber chap9(I think)
Loving Justin bieber chap10
Chapter 11?
chapter 12
loving justin bieber chapter 13
Chapter14!
Chapter 15!
Chapter 16!
Chapter17!
Chapter 18!
VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ!

Loving Justin Bieber

660 0 0
By SophiieeILYX

.

CHAPTER 7

HAAAPPY EEEEAAAAAAASSSSTEEERRR! :D

It's two days later in the story and Justin still hasn't called Alicia. It's April 28th 7:25pm.

Alicias P.O.V

Justin stiiiill hasn't called :/ maybe he's not interested and wants someone famous and pretty like Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift.

Ive got Lexi round today and she's so excited for her date with Christian tonight.

"Ohemgee! I wonder where he's going to take me, he said it's a surprise but I've got to wear a nice dress so maybe it's dinner?" said Lexi practically bursting with excitement.

"Yeah sounds great" I smiled fakely.

"Alright girl what's up? I haven't seen you smile properly since the day at the zoo"

"Justin still hasn't called" I said with a sigh.

"This calls for girls time! There's a shop on the corner of our street, we'll get magazines, chocolate, candy. You name it and we'll get it!" she yelled.

"Alright come on" I said and laughed.

Soon we were at the shop and I was in the magazine aisle and Lexi in the chocolate aisle. I picked our usual favourite magazines but a couple caught my eye. I picked up one of them and the headline was; "Justin seen with mystery girl" and a picture of us two kissing on the boat with me on his lap. Lexi had already got the foods so I paid for all the magazines including the one I just read.

"Lets go" I said and we went back to mine.

Back at Alicias house

I plopped myself on one end of the sofa and Lexi on the other side. I quickly flipped to the page about me and Justin, it said:

Teen sensation Justin Bieber has been seen with this pretty blonde girl more than once. They met when JBiebz picked her to be his 'one less lonely girl' at his concert in England but is she now his 'baby'?

They were also seen heavily making out at a zoo on a boat trip but were forced to go to the other side of the lake and wait for numerous paparazzi to leave. An insider tells us he rented out the whole zoo for her and his best friend Christian Beadles and another redheaded girl who has been seen kissing Christian. Who is this mystery blonde girl? Is she Justin Biebers girlfriend? If you have ANY information call us at: 07382947583 (A/N I made up this number)

My jaw was wide open and I pulled out my phone to call Justin. Lexi was upstairs talking to Chris so I had privacy.

PHONE CONVERSATION:

J: Hey liss wassup?

A: Have you seen Star magazine (made up magazine)?!

J: No why?

A: -reads out article.

J: -is silent-

A: Justin?

J:Im here. Well we'll just tell them we're dating

A: But we're not?!

J: Oh yeaaah about that, will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?

A: Nope

J: Oh -sounds sad-

A: Joking! Of course I'll go on a date with you!

J: Great! I'll pick you up at seven.

A: Bye Justin

J: Bye liss

HANGS UP end of phone conversation.

"Lexiiiii you still on the phone?" I yelled.

"Nope, I'm coming" she yelled back and ran downstairs. I showed herc the article.

"What did Justin say about this?" she said biting her lip.

"Weeell I asked him what shall we do about it and he said tell them we're dating and I said but we're not and then...he asked me out!" I gushed.

"YES! finally!" she yelled as she jumped up and down.

"Woah, Lex you got half an hour before Chris picks you up!" I said.

"Help me get ready?" she wined with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure!" I said and left her to get changed while I got make up and curlers.

After I did her hair and make-up there was a knock at the door. Lexi wore a bright blue strappless dress and blue heels. She looked really pretty :)

"Ohmygod is that him?! Go get it!" she said nervously.

I rolled my eyes at her and laughed. I opened the door and there was Christian in black jeans and white shirt Lexi went up to him and hugged him.

"BYE" she yelled before leaving.

"Bye?" I said to the slammed door.

I got into my pj's and put Mean Girls on. It's 7:00pm and I'm sat here in my jammies watching mean girls. Stuff this, I'm going out tonight! I dialed Justins number and waited for him to pick up.

PHONE CONVO

J: Hello?

A: Hey, you busy tonight?

J: Nope why?

A: Wanna go out? I'm bored..

J: Sure, I'll pick you up in half hour!

A: Ok bye!

J:See ya!

Now I gotta decide what to wear!

HALF AN HOUR LATER!

I decided on a tight black dress that had that slashes on it showing bright pink underneath. It went to just above mid-thigh and was one-shouldered. It showed a lot of my tanned legs and made them seem really long which is good because I'm really small! I felt a bit revealed when it came to the chest area as it was VERY tight and showed quite a lot :/ I didn't have enough time to change as some one knocked on the door. I quickly out on some bright pink heels and answered the door.

"Hey Justin" I said with a smile. Justins jaw dropped as he looked me up and down.

"WOAH! You look so hot right now" he said nearly drooling.

"Should I change? It wont take long-" I began but I was interrupted.

"NO! C'mon let's go" and he grabbed my hand and we got in his range rover.

AN HOUR LATER

I am SO drunk right now, I think it's like 1 in the morning and we've been to so many clubs I've lost count. Obviously, Justin got us in VIP areas and they sold us alcohol. Me and Justin were at the bar of some club and 'Knock You Down' by Keri Hilson came on. Justin pulled me too the dance floor and we started dancing.

"You look really hot tonight" slurred Justin.

"Thanks" I said with a giggle and then I hiccupped.

We began to grind against each other and one thing led to another and soon we were full on making out in front of aaall the paparazzi. Justin pulled away.

"Do you wanna go back to mine?" he whispered in my ear.

"Sure" I giggled as we made our way through the mass of sweaty dancing bodies. Soon we were outside and the cold air felt harsh against my bare skin. I then felt something warm across my shoulders, it was Justins jacket. I smiled him a thanks as we got in his car.

AT JUSTINS

As soon as we shut the door we were making out. Our mouths moved tigether and never pulled away even when we were going up the stairs. We're in Justins room.

We fall back onto his bed and his tongue runs along my bottom lip asking for entrance and I happily accepted. As his tongue slid in my mouth Justins hand was going higher until it was below my breast. He fumbled for the zipper to my dress and soon my dress was thrown on the floor. I pulled Justins top off and we continues kissing. His hand made it's way to the clasp of my bra.. That's when I knew we had to stop.

"Stop!" I sat up breathlessly. Justin looked confused.

"We're drunk! We'll end up doing you know 'it'"

"Okay, shall we go to sleep?" he said looking sad but he slurred his words so he was still a bit drunk.

"Yeah"

As soon as Justins head hit the pillow he fell asleep and I soon did the same...

Authors Note!

Sorry for the late upload! I hope this is as long as it looks on my iPod. Sorry if it's boring :/ comment+vote please :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 62
Megan Lowe, an average 18 year old, likes every celebrity except Justin Bieber. She thinks he is too full of himself and doesn't like his personality...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
89.1K 3K 24
A shy lonely girl will never have have the chance to be with a perfect handsome player like him. Or maybe yes? It sounds like a deal. [Justin Bieber...
16.7K 356 18
Rebecca Stone meets someone every teenage girl wants to meet.. Justin Bieber! He goes to her school and they become best friends. But it turns into r...