Loving Justin Bieber chap2

Loving Justin Bieber(realistic) CHAPTER TWO

Thanks so much for the comments thry made smile ALOT! :D also sorry for the random cutoff ihad to get in zee bath! Well I have a day off school because I'm 'ill' ;) so I will try and do alot today to make up for the last chapter.

My deets(always wanted to say that, say in your head it sound so cool)

ffm:randomnesss

Twitter: SophiieeILYX

msn: sophiieex@hotmail.com

ANYWAYS on with the story :D

ALICIA P.O.V

"You wanna dance?" Justin said shyly.

"Sure" I said with a nervous giggle and he put his arms round my waist and mine round his neck. My head fit into his shoulder as we began to sway softly with the music.

"GUYS! Songs over, try not to get too carried away!" yelled Charlotte with a wink and I could feel my cheeks burn.

Justin P.O.V

That Charlotte girl is really funny and cute I guess. She would be great with Chaz.

"So I guess we should go" said Alicia awkwardly.

"I'll drive you back"

"Thanks" she said with a small smile. Damn, she's hot. Oh no, the hormones ;)

Charlottes P.O.V

OHMYBIEBER! I hate Alicia! She doesn't even love or know Justin as much as I do! She is so totally NOT a good best friend, urghh! Justin Drew Bieber WILL be mine. No matter what.

Alicia P.O.V

Justin kept saying these corny chat up lines on the way back making me DIE with laughter. Not literally, obviously or else I wouldn't be thinking right now. Gah shut up brain!

Charlotte looked really annoyed as Justin told me a 'why did the chicken cross the road' joke and I never fail to laugh at the crappinnes of those jokes. Anyways, Charlotte just say their with gritted teeth and looking like she was sucking on a lemon. I turned around and smiled at her and she gave me such a look it gave me the heebyjeebys :/ I bit my lip worriedly.

"Whats wrong?" said Justin wrinkling his brow in concern.

"Its nothing" I said forcing a smile.

Charlottes P.O.V

OH SO IM NOTHING NOW?! She did NOT just say that. That bitch must have a death wish, calling ME nothing! I'm way hotter, funnier and nicer than SHE ever will be. Geez I don't know why Justin even bothers when we both know it's me he's destined to be with. I've already planned out our future. A beautiful house with a pool in florida. A beach wedding and I will fall pregnant on our honeymoon for our first time. We'll have twins, a boy and girl called Lily and Tommy. Aah I can just see it, but of course SHE has gotten in the way. Ohoho not for long.

Justin P.O.V

Charlotte looked like she wanted to rip Alicias head off! What is her problem?! I could see Alicia was really uncormfortable so I tried to ease the tension abit. (a/n does that make sense? :/)

"Hey Charlotte, what's your favourite song at the moment?" I asked and by the smile on her face it looked like all he birthdays had come at once. Just from me asking a simple question. It's kinda crazy the effect I have on girls but hey I'm not complaining ;).

"Oh you might know it, it's called Baby by this really hot guy called Justin Drew Bieber" she said flirtatiously.

"Im familiar with his work" I said with a chuckle. Wow she got Bieber Fever baaaad.