Loving Justin Bieber

.

CHAPTER 7

HAAAPPY EEEEAAAAAAASSSSTEEERRR! :D

It's two days later in the story and Justin still hasn't called Alicia. It's April 28th 7:25pm.

Alicias P.O.V

Justin stiiiill hasn't called :/ maybe he's not interested and wants someone famous and pretty like Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift.

Ive got Lexi round today and she's so excited for her date with Christian tonight.

"Ohemgee! I wonder where he's going to take me, he said it's a surprise but I've got to wear a nice dress so maybe it's dinner?" said Lexi practically bursting with excitement.

"Yeah sounds great" I smiled fakely.

"Alright girl what's up? I haven't seen you smile properly since the day at the zoo"

"Justin still hasn't called" I said with a sigh.

"This calls for girls time! There's a shop on the corner of our street, we'll get magazines, chocolate, candy. You name it and we'll get it!" she yelled.

"Alright come on" I said and laughed.

Soon we were at the shop and I was in the magazine aisle and Lexi in the chocolate aisle. I picked our usual favourite magazines but a couple caught my eye. I picked up one of them and the headline was; "Justin seen with mystery girl" and a picture of us two kissing on the boat with me on his lap. Lexi had already got the foods so I paid for all the magazines including the one I just read.

"Lets go" I said and we went back to mine.

Back at Alicias house

I plopped myself on one end of the sofa and Lexi on the other side. I quickly flipped to the page about me and Justin, it said:

Teen sensation Justin Bieber has been seen with this pretty blonde girl more than once. They met when JBiebz picked her to be his 'one less lonely girl' at his concert in England but is she now his 'baby'?

They were also seen heavily making out at a zoo on a boat trip but were forced to go to the other side of the lake and wait for numerous paparazzi to leave. An insider tells us he rented out the whole zoo for her and his best friend Christian Beadles and another redheaded girl who has been seen kissing Christian. Who is this mystery blonde girl? Is she Justin Biebers girlfriend? If you have ANY information call us at: 07382947583 (A/N I made up this number)

My jaw was wide open and I pulled out my phone to call Justin. Lexi was upstairs talking to Chris so I had privacy.

PHONE CONVERSATION:

J: Hey liss wassup?

A: Have you seen Star magazine (made up magazine)?!

J: No why?

A: -reads out article.

J: -is silent-

A: Justin?

J:Im here. Well we'll just tell them we're dating

A: But we're not?!

J: Oh yeaaah about that, will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?

A: Nope

J: Oh -sounds sad-

A: Joking! Of course I'll go on a date with you!

J: Great! I'll pick you up at seven.

A: Bye Justin

J: Bye liss