Loving Justin Bieber chap 8

BONJOUR! :D i wrote the chapter and then it got deleted -.- anyways I'm gunna change the way the characters speak to each other, here's an example:

Justin: "Hey lici"-smiles-

And so on. It's 2nd may 6:45pm and five days later in the story.

Alicias p.o.v

108 miscalls and 30 texts. All from Justin. I've been too scared to talk to him since the night we got VERY drunk and nearly had s-e-x. I don't know why, maybe I'm embarrassed? He still hasn't taken me on that date he said would and he said he would tell the paparazzi we're together but as far as I know he hasn't. I'm so confused! There was a knock on the door interrupting my thoughts. When i saw who it was my cheeks went bright red.

Justin:Hey

Me: oh h-hi Justin

Justin: I called. And texted.

Me: yeah I haven't felt well the last couple of days.

Lie.

Justin: Listen I'm really sorry about the other night at mine. We were both really drunk...

I knew it, it was just a drunken mistake to him.

Me: Yeah, just a drunken mistake.

The pain mustve showed on my face.

Justin: No! Not like that! Alicia, I really like you. I might have been drunk for that kiss but I wasn't for the other two kisses! I felt something and I know you did too, so please will you go to dinner with me tonight?

Me: Ok I'll go to dinner with you but on one condition...

Justin: Anything

Me: No alcohol!

Justin: -laughs- there will be no alcohol! I'll pick you up at half seven, wear a dress! See ya tonight -hugs-

Me: okay bye! -hugs back-

I shut the door and leant my back against it, feeling like a weight was takig off my shoulders. Now to decide what to wear for tonight...

HALF SEVEN

I was finally ready and I heard the door knock. Justin was here. I went down the stairs carefully as I'm not very good with heels and opened the door.

Justin: You look beautiful Alicia

I blushed deeply, I hate how makes me blush like a fool.

Alicia: Thanks -smiles-

I was wearing a flowery ra-ra skirt with a blue strappy vest tucked in so the skirt started just my halfway on my stomach and ended midthigh with navy blue heels. I curled my hair and had no make up on.

AT THE RESTAURANT

I was having a hard time deciding what too eat since everything was ridiculously expensive so I decided on soup which was the cheapest option.

Justin: Soup?

Alicia: Its the cheapest thing on the menu, so yes soup please

Justin: Alicia, pick what you want I don't care how expensive it is

Alicia: -mumbles- I'll feel bad

Justin: Your so nice

Alicia: Sorry -joking tone

Justin: Just pick something -laughs-

Alicia: Eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm I'll have chicken strips and chips -huge smile-