Loving Justin Bieber chap 6

Loving Justin Bieber chapter 6

OHMYBIEBER! i havent uploaded in a looong time so i owe you all a big chapter. Okaay, I'm going to try and make this a long chapter because I do it all on my iPod an it makes the chapter seem really long when it isn't. It's 20th April 2:36pm and in the story it's the next morning.

JUSTINS P.O.V

I'm an early riser so I woke up at 8;30 ish with Alicia laying on me with her head on my bare chest. She looked so peaceful and she had a small smile so she must be having a nice dream. I felt a bit awkward because I didn't want to move and wake her. I don't think Alicias grounded anymore so I'm gunna invite her, Lexi and Christian over. I already text Christian and he said he can go. Alicia began to stir and then woke up.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning" she yawned. She looked down and saw she was laying on me and started blushing.

"Sorry"

"Im not complaining" I said with a wink.

"Your such a boy"

"You doing anything today?" I asked.

"Nope why?" she said rolling off me.

"Weeeell do you wanna invite Lexi over and ill invite Christian over and I cam drive us to the zoo?"

"THE ZOO? OMIGOD I LOVE THE ZOO" she squealed jumping out of bed.

"I'll take that as a yes" I said chuckling as I also got out of bed. I raised my arms Above my head and did a huuge stretch. Alicia was staring at my chest with wide eyes.

"You really need to stop staring at me when I don't wear a top" I said laughing.

"Well you should wears tops more and I wasn't staring" she mumbled.

"Nah I like seeing you blush and you so was staring.

ALICIAS P.O.V

The doorbell *ding*ed, that must be that Christian person Justin invited.

I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Christian and Lexi laughing.

"Hey guys just wait in the living room and Justin will be down in a sec I just need to get ready" I said smiling.

They both went into the living room and I ran up to my room.

"Okay bieber I need to get changed so go to the living room with christian and Lexi" I ordered.

"Id rather see you get changed" he said with a wink.

"OUT" I said pointing to the door.

"Fine, HEY CHRIS DID YOU BRING ME SOME CLOTHES?" he yelled VERY loudly.

"YEAH" Chris yelled back and Justin went downstairs.

I looked out the window and it looked reaaally hot. I decided to wear darkish short shorts and a tight purple vest with black converse. I brushed my teeth and quickly brushed my hair and left it down with my natural curls. I put a tiny bit of mascara on, grabbed my phone, and went downstairs.

"We all ready?" said Justin.

"Yep" we all said ad went to Justins car.

"Hey you got your phone this time? You always forget!" said Lexi.

"Yep" I laughed.

"Where is it? You don't have any pockets" lexi said confused.

"Ermm it's in my bra" I said blushing. Thanks Lexi.