Chapter 18!

Chapter 18

Authors note! Just a quick one:)

So i changed the name of the story, comment your opinions? Thankyou:)!

Christians P.O.V

I felt someone move next to me and gag. I turn around see Lexi. Naked. My eyes widen as she begins to cry so I put my arms round her.

"Get off me!" she screams and pulls her clothes on under the covers.

"What the hell Lexi? I haven't done anything!" I say but my voice is slowly going. I surprisingly feel fine but o can feel myself getting a headache especially if she keeps on screaming.

"You don't understand, do you?!" she sobs. I get up and get dressed, and hug her. She cries in my arms for a while when Justin came in.

"Um is everything okay?" he says awkwardly looking everywhere but me.

"No"

"Yes" me and Lexi say at the same time. He shuffles his feet awkwardly.

"It's alright man I'll take care of her" I say sensing his awkwardness. He just scoffs and leaves. What the hell? Lexi has gotten up and is gathering her things up.

"I'm gonna just go, I need to do something" she says sadly.

"I'll call you!" I offer as she leaves. She just smiles sadly and shuts the door.

I put my head in my hands. I've really f*cked things up now.

Justin P.O.V

Oh Chris you idiot. It seems harsh but it's not my problem to worry or stress over. They had sex. Not me.

"Is everything okay?" Alicia asks looking concerned, I notice she was watching Spongebob.

"Spongebob fan huh? Me too" I say with a chuckle, avoiding the subject.

"Justin" she says arching her eyebrow, I just sigh.

"Well Lexi's upset and I dunno whats going on with Chris" I say.

"Justin, Lexi's mom had AIDS" she says biting her lip nervously.

I close my eyes and put my head in my hands. I wait a moment and then look up at Alicia. She's so beautiful.

"Does Lexi have..you know..?" I ask, not wanting to say it.

"Aids. I don't know she just didn't wanna talk about it anymore" she says.

"Man, what if she's pregnant?" I ask.

"Then dibs on godparent" she smiles weakly. I just smirk.

"When do you want kids?" I say changing the subject.

"Erm when I'm about 25, so I'm still young enough to be a mom but not a teen mom if that makes sense?" she says smiling.

I smile too.

"Me too. I wanna be young enough to play football and sports with my kid" I say.

"So you want a boy?" she asks.

"I wouldn't mind, but yeah I guess. I think most guys want a boy. I wouldn't mind having a girl. What about you?" I replied. I've never really thought about it before.

"I used to want twins but I read in a book about having a girl and an older brother so the brother can protect his little sister" she said with a smile and slight blush.

"Are you good with kids?"

"Yeah" she says still smiling, her lips look so soft.

"Any siblings?" I ask and her smile fades.

"I've gotta brother, but he doesn't live with me anymore" she says sadly.

"Why not?" I ask softly and my arm tightens around her a little more protectively.

"When he was 16 he got his girlfriend pregnant so my mom kicked him out which is REALLY hypocritical because she had him when she was 14. Yeah I know, 14. She had me when she was 15. She would just leave me and my brother alone since we was 10 thinking we could take care of ourselves and only visiting once a year, then she found out about him and his girlfriend and kicked him out so it's pretty much been me living on my own for the past year. I don't know why I'm telling you this, I-I'm really sorry" she says painfully, tears gliding down her cheek. My heart aches for her. I sit up and put her face in my hands and wiping the tears off her face I look her in the eyes and she blushes heavily.

"Don't apologize. I feel better knowing you can tell me this, it feels like you trust me" I say gently.

"It sounds silly because I haven't known you that long but I feel I can trust you. I mean I haven't told anyone about that" she says with a sigh.

"You haven't told anyone? Wow your strong" I say.

"I've never thought as myself as a strong person, anyway I better go" she says and gets up and gathers her things. When she's done I lead her to the door.

"I'll text you or something" I offer.

"Sure" she says with a smile. As she turns to leave I grab her wrist and turn around and give her a gentle peck on the lips. She blushes heavily and I smirk. I see paparazzi in the background but I don't care.

"Bye Justin"

"Bye Al"

11pm that night.

Alicias P.O.V

I get into my bed and put my tv on not really watching but I like the sound when I feel my phone vibrate.

Justin:Hey are you tired?x

I reply:Not really, why?x

Justin:Cus you've been running through my mind all day;)x

I feel myself blush and I grin stupidly at the phone.

Me:How corny lol?;)x

Justin:Chicks dig it;) night shawty xx

I blush even harder-if that's even possible.

Me:Night Justin;)xx

I sigh happily as I put my phone away and slowly begin to fall asleep...