Chapter 16!

Chapter 16

Authors note!

I'm so so so so SO sorry for not uploading:(! Honestly, I really am! Ive been VERY busy with schoolwork, friends and stuff at home I just haven't found the time but now it's the six weeks holidays I'm definitely gunna try harder to kickstart this story up again, please don't hate me!

Anyways its the beginning of the night at Justins so here we go!

Alicias P.O.V

It was hard and took a long time but I finally had persuaded Lexi to come to Justin's house party and she got ready at my house. At first it was really awkward but then we talked about it and its all sorted. I was wearing a pink, off the shoulder, baggyish top and black denim shorts with black heels. I curled my hair lightly and scrunched it to give it volume. I had a light layer of foundation on and a couple of layers of mascara and eyeliner to make my green eyes stand out. Lexi wore a tight strapless black dress that ended just beneath her butt. I know it sounds (and looks) like a slutty thing to wear but I know she's doing it to get Chris back. Luckily shes wearing red flats because if she wore heels and fell over well she'd definitely give something for Chris to look at.

Me and Lexi got a cab to Justins house and knocked on the door. Justin answered.

"Hey girls, Lexi you came! You both look really hot" said Justin slurring. Drunk.

"Thanks Justin" she said with a wink. I felt a stab of jealousy.cWow, and here's me thinking she wanted Chris back.They carried on flirting and then Justin noticed me and..blushed?

"Hey lici, wanna drink?" he offered.

"Sure" I said bitterly. He gave me a bottle of vodka and shouted Chris over. I downed a quarter of the bottle. The liquid burnt my throat but gave me a buzz. Lexi already drank a whole bottle of VK and was already heavily making out with Chris. Justin walked over.

"Hey" he wasn't slurring anymore

"Hi, are you still drunk?" I asked.

"I'm still a little tipsy but better than I was an hour ago when I answered the door" he said smiling cutely. His lips looked really soft. By now about 20 more people had come and someone put on music and it thumped through the house. I took a long sip of vodka and noticed I had just downed half of the bottle.

"Justin I dont wanna be drunk" I said with hiccup.

"I think it's a little late for that" he laughed lightly and picked me up. The room swayed as he carried me upstairs.

"Don't hurt me" I began to whimper.

"I'm not going to hurt you I'm going to put you to bed" he said rolling his eyes. We went past one of the guest rooms and I heard "Oh Chris harder faster baby OOOHHHH Chris baby" obviously Justin didn't hear and opened the door to see Chris and Lexi naked on the floor in a..position. Justin quickly slammed the door and closed his eyes.

"Oh god that image is gunna be burned in my memory forever" he said wincing.

"Oh that was gross!" I said. He took me to his room and laid me on the bed and laid next to me.

"How do you feel?" he whispered gently.

"Sick" I moaned.

"Ive gotta bucket ready"

"You always seem to be helping me when I'm drunk. Let's make a pact. No getting drunk!" I slurred.

"Forever?!" said Justin.

"Not forever but until we have sex" I said.

"Sure but why?" he said confused.

"I want my first time to be special and not a drunken mistake" I said with a heavy blush. I closed my eyes and began to fall asleep. I felt soft lips peck my forehead.

"Night lic" he said softly.

"Night Justin" I replied sleepily.

Authors note!

Okay this probably isn't as long as it seemed on my iPod but instead of doing reaaaaally long chapters I'm gunna try and upload a new chapter at least 3 times a week! Sound fair? If not then please don't hesitate to say. Here are some questions and it would really help me out if you answered them..

1)So what did you think of this chapter?

2)Was it boring?

3)Approximately what chapter would you like Justin and Alicia become a couple?

4)What do you think of Lexi?

Thanks for reading!