Chapter 15!

Chapter 15

Alicia pov

The press haven't left me alone since someone at the hospital told them about what happened. I haven't been out of my house for a week. A week since I was at Justins. They're not trying to get facts about me but emotions. They want me to clench my hands together, giving them a close-up of white knuckles. They want to see a few tears escaping and gliding snail-like down my cheek leaving black mascara trails. So I stay inside.

Mums in Morocco. She's an artist and gets to go to all these glamorous places and forget about her daughter at home. It's because mum had me when she was 15. So because she had me at 15 and a whole lot more responsibility and that she had to look after herself and me she thinks that i don't need anyone and I can look after myself. She's so wrong. Surely she mustve known what happened? How me and Justin are 'dating'? I know for a fact she knows who Justin Bieber is, and she definitly watches the news. So why hasn't she called? Or at least text? Surely she can take five minutes out of her busy schedule to see how I'm feeling?

Couple of days later

The reporters and their entourage of technicians have all finally left, leaving marks of cigarette ash on the pavement outside the house, the butts stubbed out in to mums pot of daffodils. I should leave out ash trays in case they come back. I misjudjed some of them. Four of them apologised for intruding and a cameraman even bought me some flowers from the corner shop. It's because I'm justins 'girlfriend'.

I got over what happened after that night at Justins. It might sound like I haven't but I honestly have. I realized other people have been through a lot worse.

I heard my doorbell go off and a whole lot of shouting.

"Justin, why haven't you been to see your girlfriend?"

"Is she going to press charges?"

"Are you still together?"

"Are you going to break up with her?"

I quickly opened the door and pulled him in.

"How long have they been there?" he asked.

"About a week" I shrugged.

"Woah" he said quietly.

"Its because they think I'm your girlfriend" I said angrily. He said nothing.

"Now I know how you feel all the time" I said nicer.

"Yeah" he chuckled. "You get used to it though"

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I need to tell you something. And I wanted to see you" he said the last part quietly and i slightly blushed.

"What is it?"

"Well I'm having Chaz and Chris round Friday night and I wondered if you wanted to come and bring Lexi?" he asked.

"Um sure I can go but I don't know if Lexi will" I said biting her lip. I still haven't spoke to her since she tried to kiss me.

"I know but I don't wanna leave her out" said Justin.

"Alright I'll try and persuade her" I said giving in. That should be fun. Justin got a text and looked slightly annoyed.

"I gotto go, sorry" said Justin looking at me. I led him to the door and opened it. I was surprised to see more than half of the press had left.

"By the way there's gunna be alcohol" he said with a wink. He kissed me on the cheek (which the paparazzi got a picture of) and left.

Alcohol? Oh great. Not.

Authors note!

I'm trying to upload either daily or every other day to make up for my recent slow uoloading. Vote and comment? Thankyou!