NCT/WAYV Oneshots

By bekahstull27

a bunch of random nct onshots some will be ships, others will just be team bonding. some will be angst, some... More

WELCOME!!
🖤💖Nightmares (Yu-Win)
🖤Bullied (Jaemin X Jeno)
💖Homesick (Johnmark)
🖤Insecure (JohnMark)
🩹💖Sick (JohnMark platonic)
🖤If the world was ending you'd come over right? (Johnmark)
🩹🖤💖Saesang (Jaeyong)
💖Calm Before The Storm (Ten X Yangyang)
🖤Abuse (Jisung)
🖤🔥Hanhaki John-Mark
🖤Drowning- Johnmark
🖤Abuse -Jaemin
🖤💖Rebound (Johnmark)
💖Haunted House Yu-win
🖤💖Stranded- Chensung
🔥Truth or Dare JenoXJaemin
💖Homesick Yu-Win
💖Morning Cuddles- Jaeyong
🩹💖Sick Jaemin (Make A Wish Subunit)
🩹💖Hurt Jeno (Black on Black Era)
🩹🖤Car Accident- Johnten
🖤💖Stressed Doyoung
💖stressed out Mark (Johnmark Platonic)
💖Anxious Renjun X NCT Dream
🩹💖Sick Haechan- Taeilhyuck
🔥Drunk Confessions- Yumark
💖Acrophobia - Markhyuck
🖤💖🔥Soulmates - Johnten
🏳️‍🌈🖤💖He'll come around (TaeilHyuck)
🖤Sasaengs- Jaemin
🖤💖Stalker- Lucas
🖤💖Stressed- Renhyuck +Mark
🖤💖Ranidaphobia- Hendery
🩹🖤💖Regrets- Chensung
💖Overworked- Taeyong
🖤💖Miscommunication- Lucas
🖤💖Overcrowded- Jisung
🖤💖Too Far- Markhyuck
🖤💖Replaced-Win-Win
🏳️‍🌈💖coming out- Haechan
🖤Abuse- Taeyong
🩹💖Slippery-Jisung
🩹🖤💖Overworked -Chenle
🖤💖Lost- Lucas
🩹🖤💖Attention seeking - Markhyuck
🖤Saesang- Shotaro
🖤Heartbreak-Johnny
💖"You can cry" - Markhyuck
🖤💖Panic Attack- Jeno
🩹💖Overworked -Yuyong
🖤💖Breakdown - Chenjun
🖤💖Depressed - Jaehyun
🩹💖Sick - Doyoung
🖤💖Hate Comments - Kun
🩹💖Sick - Xiaojun
🖤💖Panic Attack - Jisung
🩹💖Migraine - Jeno
🩹🖤Injured - Win-Win
🖤💖overwhelmed - Doyoung
🖤💖Separation Anxiety - Jeno
🖤💖🔥"I'll Protect you, i promise." -Johnten
🖤💖Anxiety- Mark
🩹💖Injured-Jaemin
🖤💖Nightmare- Chenren
🖤💖Nightmare - Haechan
🩹💖Fever - Taeil
💖Nerves - Jungwoo
🖤💖Depression-Sungchan
🩹💖Support System- Taeyong
🖤💖First day Struggles-Chenle
🩹🖤Accident- Jisung
🖤💖Autophobia - Doyoung
🖤💖🔥Understanding - JohnJae
💖🔥Autumn Confessions- DoeTae
🖤How Could You? - Nomin
💖Late Night - Dojae
🖤Abuse - Jeno
🖤💖Mistakes - Chenle
🩹💖Back Pain - Jaemin
🖤💖Eating Disorder - Doyoung
🖤Loss - Yumark
🩹💖Fever- Shotaro
🩹💖Xiaojun - Dislocated Knee
🖤Abuse - Renyong
🩹🖤Accident - Jaemin
🩹💖Sick - Haechan X 127
🩹💖Collapsed- Jaemin
🩹🖤💖Glass- Renjun (Renjun X Yuta)
🩹💖Dizzy- Haechan
🖤Secret- Ten
🖤🩹💖Bottled Up- Renjun
🖤💖Bullies- Xiaojun
🖤 Anorexia- Renjun
💖🖤Inferior- Jungwoo
🖤🩹Gunshot- Taeyong
🏳️‍⚧️💖Coming Out- Doyoung
💖"You're Beautiful" - Yu-Yong
💖Trypanophobia- Haechan
🩹💖Sick- Jeno
🩹🖤💖Accident - 127
🖤💖Overwhelmed- Yang-Yang ft. Alex of DRIPPIN
🩹💖Secret Sickness- Jisung
🩹💖Collapse- Yang-Yang
🩹💖Sick- Xiaoyang
🩹💖Seizure- Taeyong
🖤💖Objectified- Johnny
🩹💖stressed and exhausted- jisung
🖤🩹Racism- Yuta
💖Late Night- (RenWin Version)
💖Nightmares- Jaehyun
🩹💖Methyphobia- Renjun

🖤Grief- Mark

2.3K 50 9
By bekahstull27

Request by: OliviaReason

TRIGGER WARNING: Death, Grief

Everything was completely normal. The day began as usual, all of the members of Nct 127 having breakfast together before heading to the practice room for dance practice. It was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining and the spring breeze was refreshing. Yuta and mark had made plans to go on a date once they finished practice. Everything was fine.

Until mark's phone rang.

Taeyong scolded mark for having his ringer on and mark giggled apologizing to the leader as he ran to shut it off. Before he could however, he noticed the call location was from Canada and all of a sudden he had a knot in his stomach.

"mark we don't have all day man!" johnny teased.

"hang on." Mark shushed before he slipped out of the room, his phone raised to his ear.

Yuta watched the boy carefully, noticing the drastic change in his boyfriend's facial expression.

"it must be something important, let's let him be." Jaehyun said as he adjusted his cap.

Taeyong nodded, a worried twinge in his gut.

Mark slipped out of the room and walked over to the other side of the hall leaning against the wall to answer the call.

"hello?"

"hello, is this Mark Lee?" it was a man's voice, a professional sound in his tone.

"um, yes sir how can I help you?"

"Mr. Lee, I'm afraid I have some difficult news to give you."

Mark's eyes went wide, his heart speeding in his chest.

"what is it?" his voice was shaky.

"earlier this morning your parents were involved in a hit and run accident."

Mark swore he was hearing things, his entire perception of reality became distorted and fuzzy.

He gasped out a shaky breath.

"w..what?"

"I'm terribly sorry but, neither of them survived the hit."

Mark's head hurt, a strong ache spreading across his entire body, a sick feeling bubbling in his stomach.

"what...what!? No...no that can't be true!" he refused to accept this. His hand was violently trembling as he yelled into the phone.

"I'm sorry sir."

"no!! no who is this!? Is this some kind of fucking joke!? Tell me you're lying!"

"I'm afraid I can't sir. I work for the police, my name is deputy Sam Jorgensen, I was assigned to the hit and run."

Mark's throat went tight, his mouth completely dry.

"no...this...this can't be happening...this...this can't be fucking happening!" he screamed as his knees buckled underneath him.

"I'm so sorry for your loss sir. We've been told your grandparents are handling the arrangements. Please expect contact from them soon."

Mark dropped his phone, the screen cracking off the linoleum floor. He sunk to the ground in utter disbelief. This couldn't be real, this had to be some kind of nightmare, or some sick prank, his parent's couldn't be dead, they just couldn't.

His eyes filled with hot tears as he curled in on himself on the ground, his hands shaking, his heart racing in his chest.

He began to sob, loud painful cries tearing through his throat. He couldn't even register where he was or what he was supposed to be doing, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't even think straight, his entire world had just come crumbling down around him in a matter of seconds.

His crying quickly caught the attention of the others who heard him in the hall. Yuta sprinted out of the room immediately finding his boyfriend a sobbing mess on the floor, his phone shattered lying a few inches from his feet.

He crashed to the floor in front of mark, the others close behind.

"mark? Mark baby what's going on?" yuta was extremely worried, he'd never ever seen mark in such a state, he couldn't even recall the last time he saw mark cry at all.

Mark heard yuta's voice near him, he squinted through his tear-filled eyes seeing the taller sitting by him, his brows furrowed with worry, small tears welling in the corners of his eyes.

"y...yuta..." he could only muster a whimper, his chest ached so badly, his head felt like it was going to explode.

"I'm here mark, I'm right here." Yuta reassured as he placed his hands on mark's shoulders.

"yuta my...my parents...they...they..." his lip quivered, he couldn't finish the sentence.

"tell me baby, what happened?"

"they're...they're dead!" mark screamed.

The entire world stopped for a second. Everyone's eyes went wide, they're hearts stopping.

Yuta took a second to even process what mark had just said. When he snapped back to reality, yuta grabbed mark and pulled him into his lap hugging him as tight as he possibly could.

Johnny dropped to the floor next to them followed by taeyong and taeil who all had tears in their eyes.

"mark..." johnny squeaked out feeling his heart shatter.

Mark dug his nails into yuta's shoulders, his sobs loud and painful. He couldn't stop, he couldn't do anything but cry.

"mark...baby I'm so sorry..." yuta cried as he pressed his head against mark's nuzzling his face in mark's curly blonde hair.

The rest of the members shuffled inwards joining the hug and crying with the Canadian boy no even sure what they could possibly say to the grieving boy.

"they...were hit by a ...car.." mark wheezed into yuta's shoulder.

"oh god..." jaehyun gasped.

"jagiya we are so sorry; we are so so sorry." Taeyong sobbed, his shaky hand stroking mark's hair as yuta cradled him.

They stayed like that for a long time, squeezed together offering any sort of comfort they could hoping to take away some of the boy's pain.

At some point taeil and taeyong left the group to inform their manager of the situation. Mark's tears had stopped but he was completely silent and still in yuta's arms, his expression was blank and he barely moved at all.

"sweetheart, let's go home hm?" yuta said forcing his voice to stay stable.

Mark said nothing.

The boys helped mark stand and watched in agony as the rapper broke away from them and walked away heading back to the dorms.

Haechan retrieved mark's broken phone from the floor wiping at his eyes as he followed the others back to the dorms.

Once inside, mark went straight to his room and closed the door.

When the others arrived, Haechan left to break the news to the dreamies while the others heavily sat around the living room.

Yuta was immediately at mark's door knocking softly.

"mark, love can I come in?"

He waited a few seconds before he heard mark shuffle towards the door.

"um...could i...just be alone please?" his voice was broken and weak.

Yuta bit back more tears as he pressed his forehead to the door.

"of course baby, whatever you need." Yuta said softly. He slid down the door and sat on the floor leaning his head against the door.

"I'll be right here, I'm here for you mark." He said and got no response.

Within a few minutes, yuta heard mark softly crying yet again. It hurt knowing how much pain his love was in but he respected mark's need for space. He sat outside the door listening to mark's heartbreaking cries feeling a few more tears of his own slip down his cheeks.

The others sat in utter silence.

Suddenly, mark's broken voice sounded through the door.

"y..yuta? are...are you still there?"

Yuta jumped to his feet.

"yes baby, I'm right here."

After another second, the knob turned and the door slowly swung open revealing a broken mark lee.

Without any words, mark stepped forward and hugged yuta squeezing the Japanese man as tight as he physically could. Yuta wrapped his arms securely around mark and held him flush agsint his body feeling mark's tears start up again, his shoulders shuddering as almost silent breathy sobs escaped his lips.

"why did it have to be them..." mark whimpered.

Yuta stroked his hair gently.

"why did I have to be my parents..." he choked.

"It...it's not fair...it's not fair yuta!" he sobbed a bit louder.

"I know...I know baby...I'm so so sorry..."

Just then, there was a knock on the front door. Taeyong answered it revealing mark's older brother.

The man rushed past taeyong and sprinted into the house rushing to his younger brother and taking him from yuta's arms into his own.

Mark was not expecting to see him there and he couldn't even try to hold in the guttural sob that left his throat when he crashed into his brother's chest.

Both boys burst into tears, hugging each other tightly, mark's brother carding his fingers through mark's hair and doing his best to console the younger despite being a mess himself.

The members left to give mark and his brother some time to themselves.

Once they calmed, they sat on the couch together.

"I left work as soon as I got the call, I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner."

"don't be sorry, have...have you heard anything?"

"grandma's handling everything, she said the funeral will be sometime next week..."

Mark welled up but refused to cry.

"we should go home to help them with everything." His brother said softly.

Mark nodded wiping at his wet eyes.

His brother scooted close to him and pulled him against him, mark's head laying on his shoulder.

"I'm here mark, I know it hurts, but we still have each other hm? You know I'll always be here to take care of you." His brother's voice cracked slightly at the end of his sentence.

Mark snuggled into his chest feeling a few silent tears drip down his face.

His brother laid his head on top of mark's.

"I'll get us plane tickets tomorrow. We can leave in the afternoon okay?"

Mark nodded.

His brother kissed mark's head.

"I love you mark."

Mark sat up and gave his brother a proper hug nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

"I love you too." He whispered.

The two stayed that way for a while before the others returned to the dorm.

Mark's brother offered to stay with mark but mark assured him he would be fine with the members. They hugged goodbye and he left the building.

Mark explained to the others that he would be leaving for a while earning nothing but support from the others.

That night mark laid in bed with yuta behind him, his arms wrapped firmly around him.

"hey yuta?"

"yes love?"

Mark flipped over to face the older.

"do you...do you think you could come with me to Canada?"

Yuta brushed a piece of mark's hair out of his eyes.

"of course I'll come with you baby, I will do whatever I can for you mark." He stroked mark's cheek with his knuckle.

"thank you."

"come here jagiya." Yuta opened his arms and mark scooted into them.

"I love you so much mark." He whispered before he kissed mark's forehead.

"I love you too." Mark said softly.

Within yuta's arms mark had started to cry again.

Yuta held him close and stroked his back and hair letting the boy grieve. He knew it would be awhile until mark felt okay again but he needed mark to know that he would be with him through everything, and that won't ever change for as long as they live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 2.4K 21
Y/n, a 15 yr old girl who has no experience with this thing everyone called love.
35.1K 695 48
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!
76.4K 608 14
Will include a lot of smut, don't read if you aren't comfortable. Welcome hard stans 😈.
7.7K 121 5
A compilation of my NCT/WAYV oneshots.