Adopted by Sally Jackson

By harriettuanizcool

After the giant war, Sally and Paul want to surprise Percy. They adopt 7 year old Tyler. (She's a She)What ha... More

Orphanage
Adopted
Hide-out
Panic attack
Hiding
Age is 7
Gabe #1
Gabe #2
Memories
Were home!!
Doctors Office
Hospital
I meet some people part one
I meet some people part two
A talk with Hazel
Percy's Birthday 2/3
Percy's Birthday 3/3
Spying and Sneaking 1
Spying and Sneaking 2
Aphrodites Cabin
Iris Message
I fought a monster
I hurt myself
Quite a ride
Connor and Travis
The Ultimate Prank
On Strike
I forgive you
I go to Calypso's island Pt.One
The Argument
I go to Calypso's island pt. Two
School
I gots maself a buyfrwend
This girl is on fire
No Birthdays!
The Hunters of Artemiss
Disowning Percy
Should I have said yes?
I cant take this anymore
I quit

Percy's Birthday 1/3

1K 29 8
By harriettuanizcool

Tyler's POV

"Ty! Psst! Wake up!" Someone whispered to me.

I opened my eyes to see Annabeth.

"What?" I asked groggily.

"Today is August 18th! Percy's Birthday!" She said.
"Dress causal in blue. All blue." She whispered, then went to wake up everyone else.

I put on blue floral leggings, a dark blue and light blue shirt, and white black and blue flats.

I walked into the living room.

"Wow!" I whispered. Percy was still asleep.

There were blue streamers everywhere, the lights were turned down low so blue lights could flash everywhere, all the food was blue! It. Was. Awesome.

I felt someone grab my hand.

"Hey Piper!" I said, looking at her.

"Hey, let's go get your present for Percy!" She said quietly.

We walked down the block to a strip mall.

I went into Hallmark, and found a dolphin statue.

"Can I get this?" I asked.

"Sure." She said, and paid for it. We walked back to the apartment.

( HERES EVERYONE WHO IS AT THE PARTY:::

Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Rachel, Drew, Lacy, Lou Ellen, Sally, Reyna, Tyler, Thalia, Leo, Frank, Jason, Connor, Travis, Will, Katie, Miranda, Nico, Dakota, And everyone else Exept for Butch, cuz he was on Olympus with his mom {tee hee})

Percy was walking around thanking everybody for his gifts, when the power went out.

I heard people saying "Aww Styx!" Whatever that meant.

"Hey! Let's go to the beach!" Someone suggested. We used flashlights and found our way back to our rooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662 62 14
1 year after the Giant war Percy thought everything was going to be normal until the end of his life. Until The main character whose name is Dane. He...
5.2K 200 27
Brianna finds out that her dad is a Roman God and then her world is thrown into chaos, quite literally. Can Brianna and her new found friends save th...
57.7K 1.9K 21
In which Daria Jackson and the demigods, Gods and the students of Hogwarts watch her summer adventures. (hp x pjo) (J. Potter x Fem!Percy x R. Black)...
27.6K 744 23
Lian Long, a sixteen-year-old demigod, the daughter of Athena, who was fortunate enough to survive the war against Kronos, was about to encounter an...