Dangerous Illusion

By SenjutiSardar

Carlos Valentino, the head of the Italian Mafia. A name that brings chills to your spine. Ruthless, powerful... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Rose

1.2K 31 0
By SenjutiSardar

When Carl told me to let my friends know about my identity, I didn't think it through and said yes. But before entering the meeting room I was worried. Not because I don't want to tell them but their reaction concerned me. Though ther are in the killing business but coming face to face with the assassin they were looking for this whole time, it's not ok.

But again I underestimated my friends. Maybe Aldo's ego was hurt a bit but then he was excited to see me after so long. How did I get so lucky?

When they were fine with my identity, we went through the plan. There was no prior plan ready but now that we know most of the information about that prick, we had to take actions. By tonight we should be ready with everything.

After the run through, everyone left the room except me Carl. Carl looked up to me with a mischievous grin and erased the distance between us. I sat up on the table and he stood between my legs. The tension between us could be seen. You can cut it with a fucking knife. I was turned on since the dirty talking in his car. And that moment made me realise that we are dating and he's mine.

He gave me what I wanted. He tried to cool off the heat rushing through my body after he made me come on his hands. When I thought I cooled off, he sucked my arousal from his hands keeping the eye contact with me and I felt the heat rushing to my vagina again.

I laid my head on his shoulder. Sex can be fun but it's tiring and with all the things going on I just needed someone to hold me. And he's jere holding me at every step.

"So, what now?"

"Though I don't want to leave you but I've some meetings to attend. I'll tell my men to drop you at home."

"Fine. I haven't called uncle since yesterday."

"You are not going to your home. You will dropped off at the penthouse."

"What? No. I've to work. I just can't sit like a fucking spoiled brat and let others do the job."

"Fine you'll be given whatever you need. You can even use my devices and do whatever you feel like."

"No. Your devices doesn't have the technologies with which I work. Only uncle can give access to that and I need my own fucking devices."

"Rose, please, don't argue with me about this."

"I'm not arguing. I'm just stating facts."

Carl sighed. I don't know whether it was out of anger or frustration but he can't rule my decisions. Of course, I value his thoughts but at the cost of my decisions.

"Fine then, I'll tell someone to drop you off at your house."

"That's like a good boy."

I kissed his cheek. He looks cute when he's so worked up and worried about me. With a last peck on my forehead he left for his meeting. On my way out I found a heavily handsome man standing right in front of a black SUV. He does look like Carl's man.

"Ma'am, I'm your driver. Rocco. Sir ordered me to escort you to your house."

"Nice to meet you, Rocco. Thank you for your service."

Rocco held the car door for me. A gentleman indeed. He climbed up to the driver's side and we went off towards my home.

Uncle was very happy to see me. Of course, I was engrossed in our little bubble that I forgot to call him.

"What took you so long?"

"Carl."

"I figured that out. So, I hope I don't have to bear your crappy mood anymore."

"I can't promise that."

"Not funny."

"Whatever. I am coming straight from the warehouse. We went down some planning."

So, I explained everything. Our plan to bring Diego down. And we only have tonight to gather information. He was surprised that we were able to progress so much in such a short time.

"I told you before and that you could progress a lot if you would have give off your identity earlier."

"Yes, I saw their progress. Unable to find out two people."

"We found out because of our technology, sweet pea."

"I know and I need access to that."

"Okay but tonight you have to be at Carl's place, right?"

"Why?"

"God, bless this child. If you don't go there how will you get to know about the information. Do one thing take your device and go to Carl's penthouse."

"But-"

"No buts and ifs. You need security which only Carl can give you for the time being. Don't act like child and go to his penthouse. I'm sure he's very much ready to let you stay."

"Yes he is but what about your security?"

"Rico contacted me yesterday after your meeting. He gave me the security I need. People are out there looking for my safety but I want you to stay in the highest security possible. Even if it's mean staying at Carl's house."

"Okay. Fine."

"I'll drive you there."

And just then Rocco entered.

"Ma'am, take as long as you want. Boss told to take you back to the penthouse."

"Oh, then, problem solved."

"Wait. Carl told you to take me back."

"That's the order I have ma'am."

"Okay. Do you want something to drink, Rocco?"

"No ma'am.  I'll be staying in the car. You come at your convenient time."

"Thanks."

"Not a problem ma'am."

Carl is determined to keep me in his penthouse. Fine but we need to talk about this too once we are done with this shit.

I spent some time with my uncle filling him with all the events that happened in the past hours except the erotic sex parts. Then I took my devices and bid uncle goodbye. I climbed in the SUV and Rocco drove me straight to the penthouse.

When I entered the drawing room, Carl was already sitting there on the sofa with a scowl on his face. It seemed like he's trying to figure out something.

"Anything I can help you with?"

"Yes. Come here."

He didn't look up at me but I can see some ulterior motives in his words. I went up to him wrapping my hands around his shoulders.

"How can I help you?"

"Give me a kiss."

He pointed his right cheek.

"Mr. Valentino you are becoming highly demanding."

"Of course, I am. When I have someone like you in my life then it's quite natural that my demands will increase."

I smiled and kissed both his cheeks. He took my hand and pulled me around the sofa and making me sit beside him.

"Now what's the real deal?"

"Special place."

"Diego's."

"Yes ma'am."

"Wait. Let me set my device. By the way where are others?"

"They are at the warehouse. Looking for the same. They'll come around after an hour or so. Only Lia has went to kill some brat."

"Okay."

For half an hour we were silent. Only the button clicking sound were hovering in the room. Nonna was also out. Carl gave her a night off. She wanted to go to a salon and get dolled up for tomorrow's gala.

"Bingo."

"What happened?"

"Found it."

"How? I was trying for almost an hour."

And then his phone rang. Aldo's name was shining on the phone screen. He received the call.

"Found it, boss. I'm coming."

"We also found out."

"Shit."

"You are again late."

I tried to hide my laugh but was not able to.

"Carl don't discourage him. He has also tried and he has succeeded. Aldo, come to the penthouse. We have so much to discuss."

"Yes coming, ma'am."

After an hour or so, everyone gathered at the drawing room. Luca brought some Chinese food for us. I love him.

"Luca, you are the best."

"Tell me something I don't know."

Carl interrupted.

"Okay, if we are done with all the appraisal, can we discuss the real matter?"

"Yes, we will but let me serve the food first."

I went to the kitchen to serve the food and Angelina came to pour some wine.

"So, did you like had sex?"

"What are you talking?"

"Don't act dumb. I've seen you glow today. The glow which was not there at the wedding. Was it good?"

"Sorry, girl, not going to share my love life with you. Let's go everyone is waiting for us."

"You're such a party pooper."

"And I'm happy with that. Let's go."

We went to the drawing room and everyone was bantering with each other except Luciano. He was eyeing Lia. Something is going on between these two.

"Luciano, if you are done eye fucking Lia, can we get back to work?"

Every eyes were on Luciano and Lia. Embarassed. Lia started blushing. Everyone of us cracked with laughter.

"Rose, stop embarassing."

"Fine. Let's get down to this."

"Better."

"Aldo, go on with your research."

"As you wish ma'am."

"So, we find out that every night he goes to a cheap, shabby bar. Adrian's. Since, all the elite bars are under Italian mafia, so, to avoid that he chose that bar. And it's also down the motel where he's staying."

"Yes. Another thing is that man loves a weekend gateway to a brothel."

"A brothel?"

"Yes. So, we have to keep an eye on both the bar and the brothel. We never know when mind changes."

"We will pass the order. Another thing I forgot to tell you. I ordered two of our best men to keep an eye on the bastard."

"Fantastic. Luca, vanilla ice cream, my treat."

"I love you, Rosy girl."

Carl scrunched his face at him but every one of us ignored it.

"What about our positions?"

"Aldo will be there in a van giving us directions and keeping a track on everything. Other's position will be notified the day after tomorrow."

"Fine. So, for now there's nothing that needs to be done."

"No."

"So, we'll leave."

Carl sprung from his sofa and said, "Yes, that's a good idea. Tomorrow we have tons of work and I think Val was busy with that all day after our dealing, that's why he was not able to come. I think everyone should take rest."

"I know. I know. You are ready to kick us out of the house. Just keep this thing in mind that I want a walking Rose, not a crawling one."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Fine. Fine. We'll leave. Let's go. Our boss doesn't want us here anymore."

Everyone chuckled and went to the elevator while waving us good bye.

"So, we are alone again."

"No funny business."

"I'm not being funny. Can we go for some wet business?"

"Carl!!! Stop!!!"

He started placing feather light kisses on my neck making my toes curl. He pulled the shoulder of my pullover down and trailed his kisses there. Then he looked me in the eyes and held my face in his hands.

"How did I get so lucky?"

"You might have done something great in your early life."

"I surely have."

And he picked me up in bridal style making me squeal.

"I'll show you how lucky I got."

And he rushed to the bedroom. Even in this situation, he knows how to make me laugh. How to take away all my tension and be there for me. It's too early to talk about forever but I'd love to spend as much time as possible with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 674 36
They made a deal. A deal to spend a month in the same house together. But a month might be too much time to let go of someone. -Isabella Rose is a...
595K 12.5K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...
4K 27 29
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. I feel his hands go to my waist twisting me to face him...
264K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...