Those damn brown eyes: A Hogw...

Door thatweirdhuff

*All characters have been aged up to 18-20 years old* Y/N Had a very interesting first year at Hogwarts, fro... Meer

A Warm Welcome Back
That Damn Boy
Fight this Feeling
*A small update*
Return to Hogwarts
The Term Begins
The Date*
Aftermath
The Undercroft*
The Beginning*
The Hospital Wing
~Authors Note~
Back to normal.. Kinda
✨Some Visuals ✨
Spiral
Sprial Part 2
Anger
Barganing
Depression
Acceptance
Epilogue
New book!

Denial *

196 5 11
Door thatweirdhuff

//Y/N\\
*Mature content*
*Sex*

~A week later~

After Gareth had come clean about what happened at the boat house, I felt like a wedge had been put between us. Yes we were still together , but I find myself making excuses, not wanting to be around him as much. His presence felt like a reminder that i wasn't safe, like a warning that at any point he could be cursed again.

I received an owl from Sebastian asking me to meet him in the undercroft later.

"Last time I got an owl with someone wanting to meet up with me I almost died" I sit up in my bed, the letter in my hand.

"Maybe he just wants to apologize?" Poppy states

"Surely he knows that Gareth wouldn't be too keen on me meeting with him.."

"Y/N I don't see why you are even still giving him the time of day, he lied to you" Poppy joins me on my bed

"He didn't lie.. he just didn't tell me everything ."

"Which is lying" she jokes

I look down at the letter,

"He signed it with yours.." I point out

"Maybe that's what he wants to be?" she joked, but also serious.

"Well he should have atleast tried to visit me in the infirmary, I almost died and he didn't care. He just went and fucked Imelda."

Poppy gives me a look, not saying anything.

"Fine i'll go, but if I die it's your fault" i joke

~

I found myself hesitant to enter the secret room, I paced in front of the entrance for a good minute before waving my wand at the clock causing the door to open.

I slowly entered the Undercroft, looking through the bars to see if anyone else was with me. Sebastian was seated on the loveseat, waiting. I open the cell-like door, Sebastian perks up and walks over to me.

He pulls me in for a tight hug, I wrap my arms around him, resting my head on his chest. I feel myself become less tense the longer the embrace lasts.

"I did visit you Y/N" he mumbles out, still holding onto me.

"But- But even Blainey said you didn't" I pull back from the hug, looking up at him

"He wouldn't leave your side, Everytime I would come up to see you, Gareth would be there. I knew i'd rip his head off if I went in there"

"Gareth was cursed." I quickly spit out

"He-" Sebastian's face grew angry, I could feel it radiating off of him "You're telling me that the man you've been snogging with around the entire castle almost killed YOU. AND YOU ARE STILL-" His voice grew louder

"Not him Sebastian!" I interrupted "The imperious curse." putting emphasis on curse. I look down, breaking eye contact, Trying to defend Gareth's actions out loud make me feel stupid.

Sebastian places a finger under my chin and lifts it to look at him again "You are lucky I— care about you."

Sebastian clears his throat and makes his way to the couch. "Are you sure he isn't still cursed?" He asks , patting the seat beside him.

I walk over and join him, i sit with my back against the arm on the couch, kicking my shoes off then bringing my knees to my chest.

"It has crossed my mind.. I realize I don't want to spend as much time with him."

"You shouldn't" he says through his teeth

I ignore the comment, "Why did you wait so long to apologize?"

"I wanted you to cool off, I've never seen you that angry before." he pauses "It was kinda cute"

"Shut up Sebastian" I let out a laugh.

"You know you love me" he says

I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, "I do not" I lied and it couldn't have been more obvious since my cheeks were turning red.

"You are tremendous at lying, you know" he said sarcastically

I softly nudge him with my foot, he grabs it before i could pull away. He pulls my leg to him, putting me on my back. He moves over me, so close i can feel his heart beating on my chest. He leans down to my ear,"Are you still mine?" he lets out.

The question sent a bolt of electricity through my body, the tingly feeling started to form between my legs. 

Without thinking a small "Yes" slipped out of my mouth. Sebastian immediately reacted, his lips landed on mine. He leaves small bites on my lip, then moves to my chin, then my neck. He makes his way to the buttons of my shirt, successfully unbuttoning the first with his teeth. He unbuttoned the rest with his hands, he gazed down at my now exposed chest. He places a hand on my ribs, rubbing the now yellow toned bruise. "Please don't go back to him Y/n" he pleaded.

I nodded in agreement, "I don't want to" I lift my hand up to his hair, gently intertwining it in my hand, giving soft tugs.

*

Sebastian leaned down and kissed my neck once again, softly biting and sucking. He works his hand down to the edge of my skirt, pulling it down and onto the floor.

My one hand still playing with his hair, the other attempting to pull his shirt off, he assists with the buttons and breaks away from the kiss to pull off his shirt. He unbuttons his trousers, standing up he then pulling them down, I stand up, slipping my shirt off. I look at his body, despite having seen it before it feels like the first time I had actually stopped to admire it. I looked down, he had his length in his hand, slowly stroking it.

If my face wasn't already red it was now, I could feel the heat radiating off of it. He did the same motion with his finger, lifting my chin to look in his eyes.

A smirk was already there, he leaned down and kissed me, running his hand other hand down to my warmth.

"Already wet for me" he smiled leaning down to kiss my neck.

I melted onto his hand, he circled my clit making my legs weak. I reached my hand to his length, stroking it. He moaned onto my neck, quickening his pace. my legs quivered under me, I start to walk backwards to sit on the couch, my legs hit the edge causing me to plop down. His member right in my face, I grasp it in my hand, slowly stroking. I lean towards him, taking the tip in my mouth. I feel his hand go to my head, grasping my hair and starting to rock his hips.

He pulled me off of him, making me look in his eyes. "I need to fuck you" he panted out, pulling me to a standing position, just to flip me around and bend over the couch. I rest my arms over the back as he moves my hips where he wants them, slowly he inserts himself into me, letting my body adjust to his size I let out a small moan. He grips my waist, digging his fingers into my side, the other hand interlocked in my hair pulling my head back. He began to pound into me, letting out raspy moans. I tried my best to hide my, his grip on my hair tighten causing one to escape.

"I want to - Hear you - enjoy yourself" he says between pumps, "Be a good girl for me"

That sentence made me weak, with almost every movement a noise escaped. He picks out the pace, taking his hand from my hair to the other hip, griping it just as tight.  I start to tighten around him, my climax starting to grow, my legs became weak. His length was hitting all the right places, my moans grew louder.

"Fuck- Seb" I moaned as I reached my climax. I tightened around him, completely over stimulated I start to lean against the couch, he pulls my hips back up, pounding into me harder than ever. He lets out a deep grunt as he finishes into me, pulling out after he is done. I let myself fall down onto the couch on my back, Sebastian leans down kissing my forehead.

"I brought something for this" he reaches to the blanket resting on the desk, crawling into the corner of the couch, spooning up against me flinging the blanket over us.

He kisses my ear and neck, "I love you" he whispers planting two more kisses.

I don't know how to respond. I just nod and lean onto him, scooting my bum against him.

~ Ooooope, Love triangle? ~
Love y'all, thanks for reading!

Team  Gareth

Team Sebastian

Team Blake 🫣🫣
(No blake is 100% not a love interest)

Edit~ I went through and reworded some things, Typically when I write im either tired or high so best of both worlds😂
If anything ever doesn't make sense please let me know so i can fix it!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

464K 10.1K 90
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 ❝ In which the sociopath son of a...
29.2K 1K 34
"I can't stay away from you, okay? There! I said it." His gaze met hers. "I want more. Want is an understatement...I need more. - I crave your mind a...
62 0 21
It's their 7th and final year at Hogwarts. Ravena Rialto, MC, is about to reunite with Sebastian and Ominis after the summer. A summer that felt much...
2.3K 76 37
Hogwarts Legacy Fanfiction. Lily Hughes has not seen Sebastian Sallow since the end of their fifth year. She is still trying to come to terms with Fi...