Scarlett (discontinued)

Oleh teletubbies_0

Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because th... Lebih Banyak

Info and aesthetics
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
Extended family and their personality traits
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
Heyy

13.

9.4K 185 13
Oleh teletubbies_0

Damien pov

It's been a few days with the girls, I can already see much change in the house. Everyone is acting like a family again. I was five when the girls were taken, they didn't kill us. The Russians just wanted to taunt us and ruin our family.

I was the closest with Scarlett, I have always had anger issues. Scarlett was my rock and since she wasn't there, they got much worse.

Dante was closest to Stella; he became quiet after they were taken. He locked himself in his room and would only let me in. He stopped talking to anyone else but me.

Everyone got so sad and angry when they got taken.

Dad overworked himself, he tried to be the best dad he could, but you could see he changed.
Mom became depressed and locked herself in her room. She was so scared that we would get kidnapped too, so she stopped caring about us for a while. Thankfully she got it together after a few months.

Every one of us children coped differently.

I would say I was the worse of us. I started drinking way too soon. I became so much trouble for my parents, and no one could stop me.

I was the worst before Scarlett came home about a week ago. The first few days were hell. She would be high or drunk the entire day. She even fought Stephany while she high.
I still wonder how the hell she could throw punches like that; Stephany was beaten to a bloody pulp.

Its Friday now and she hasn't been high yet, she smokes cigarettes all the time, but it seems to relax her. I don't get how she does it, they taste like shit.

"Damien" Leo said after Dante poked my arm.
"what" I say with everyone looking at me.

"Everyone is going to the mall today" dad said again. I huff in annoyance.

I don't want to bond with the twins, they are going to leave us anyway.
Ok, ok I mean Scarlett's going to leave, it's pretty clear that she doesn't want to be here. I want to give Stella a chance but she's too innocent for me. I feel like I'm going to break her.

I'm simply just saving myself from future heartbreak, anyways we just finished a delicious breakfast and now were on our way to the mall.

I'm in the car with Dante, Leo, dad, and Lorenzo. I think some of our friends is coming as well but I'm not entirely sure.
We quickly arrive at the mall; I was thinking of just running away with Ace and do our own thing, but mom had to ruin my plans by dragging me with the rest of the family.

"Now I was thinking we go into Gucci and all the stores like that." Mom says making all the boys whine.

Ace: where the fuck are you? been searching for 15 minutes

Me: we're at Gucci!

I begin to walk towards where the accessories is where I see Mason and Lorenzo sucking each other's faces.

"Ey, now lover boy, don't get too comfortable now, that's still my brother" I say pulling them apart. Mason glares at me and I glare back.

Lorenzo came out as gay a couple of years back, honestly, I always have known he was gay. He just gave me gay vibes, but yeah everyone is very supportive.
I don't like or hate Mason, but he can hurt my brother if he wants to. If I had a choice Lorenzo would have been a nun or some shit.

Mason makes eye contact with me before pulling Lorenzo in for another kiss WITH TOUNGE.
Oh my god I need a knife too plunge my eyeballs out.

But instead of saying or doing that I turn around with a disgusted face and begin to look at some cool necklaces.
Its good mason has balls on him, he needs to step up for Lorenzo when someone says something to him.

Ace: I'm here

He announces and I begin to walk towards the exit to meet him. Once I see him, we do this weird as handshake we made when we were kids before we look for clothes.

We have been here for like three hours just shopping and chilling. Everyone ended up splitting anyway so I'm with ace, and I haven't seen any of the girls yet.

Romano's

Mom: come to the food court, we are done.

Damien: finally

Matteo: YES FOOOOOODDDDDDD

I had to drag Ace out of the store to the food court were we met everyone else.
We sit down and I see Scarlett and Ace freeze looking at each other.

"Please don't tell me you fucked" Matteo says groaning. Everyone glares at Matteo, and he gets a slap to the back of the head.

"No, no we haven't" Ace quickly shutting the thought down. "We met on the school roof." We all look at him again. Why the fuck was he on the roof with my sister?

"Aaahhh your nomophobia dude." Scarlett says recognising him. "You got so high." She still has no emotion on her face.

"YOU GOT HIGH WITH MY SISTER" I shout making everyone look at me.

"I don't have nomophobia; it was simply a fact" he says mumbles scratching his neck.
"And I didn't know it was your sister" he says as everyone glares at him.

As I'm about to say something I hear an annoying voice on my right.
"What are these whores doing here babe." She says and sits down on my lap.
I probably have had a one-night stand with, but she clearly wasn't good enough to remember.

Oh my god my eardrums is going to explode

FUCK my parents are here. everyone stopped and looked at me and Scarlett. We both have IED's, or stella said she has one, but she wasn't sure.

"What the fuck did you call them"
"What the fuck did you call her"

Me and Scarlett says at the same time. I see her knuckles is as white as a sheet. She looks at the girl with a glare better then Leonardo and that says a lot.

I push the girl out of my lap, and she falls to the floor.

"EEEKK WHY DID YOU DO THAT BABE" she screams from the floor. "IS IT BECAUSE OF THAT WHORE" she screams again pointing towards a scared looking Stella

Scarlett closes her eyes shut and takes several deep breaths. She gets up and walks towards the girl who is now standing.
"What the fuck did you say to my sister" she asks in a low tone I almost didn't hear.

Her head doesn't even whip to the side when the girl slaps her.

"Are you done now?" Scarlett glares at her "the only reason your still alive is because the girl you called whore" she points to stella "is here" and with that she walks away towards one of the cars.
The bitch is shaking in fear as she walks away not saying another word.

Il admit it Scarlett has good control.

We go to the car, and I'm stuck IN BETWEEN Scarlett AND stella. Dad did this on purpose.

"I'm going to a friend's house." Scarlett states to dad looking at her phone.

"You can have them over, if you want to" he asks hopefully. He's always trying to get her to like him.

I don't like it, just the thought makes me mad. She is hurting my family. I don't want her to ruin their happiness now that they have found it.

"sure" she answers. She always answers with one word, its annoying.

What's worse I have seen her smile and LAUGH with her friends. Like she doesn't do that with us, she's just cold.

We get home and there's a car there already, which I'm assuming is Scarlett's friends.

There's two boys and one girl walking out the car. Scarlett gets out of the car and greets one of the boys with a handshake.
The other two hugs her. My blood boils as I look at my mom and dad.

They have sad smiles on their faces as they look at her. My brothers fists are clenching. Lorenzo, Dante and stella have tears in their eyes.

I'm about to say something but the girl says something first.

"Hello, we're Scar's friends. I'm Nico, that's Elijah" she points towards one of the boys "and that's Mattia" she points towards the other one. We all introduce ourselves to them.

I see Elijah stare linger a bit on Dante, but maybe I'm imagining things. I have seen him flirt with a lot of girls at school.

I watch as they walk inside laughing and playing around.

1464 words

Hope you liked it

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.5K 310 18
A mafia family spilt apart after the triplets where taken. Finally after 16 years they find them, all completely different. They were bounced around...
832K 16.5K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
924K 19.8K 48
17 year old Adrianna Costello has been through hell and back. Now she is on top and feared along with her two best friends. The catch, no one knows w...
49.1K 568 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...