Dangerous Illusion

By SenjutiSardar

Carlos Valentino, the head of the Italian Mafia. A name that brings chills to your spine. Ruthless, powerful... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Carlos

1.3K 33 0
By SenjutiSardar

"That went well."

"That went too well. I was not expecting that."

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"Warehouse."

"Warehouse? No, Carl, I can't go there."

"Why?"

"What do you mean by 'why'? If I go there I have to give off my identity and I'm not ready to do that. Not yet."

"Fine. Don't give off your identity. You are going to be there because I want you to."

"And why do you want me to be there?"

"Do you really don't know?"

"No. Explain please."

"Look, Rose, I like you. I like you so much that I was in a distressful situation for this whole month. I know my men are already tired to take in my crappy attitude. I want to date you. If that gives you your explanation."

She just stared in my eyes with a smile on her face. No girl can match her beauty.

"But, Valentino, I never said I want to date you."

Now she's messing with me. I can see that playful smirk on her face.

"Are you messing with me, Rose?"

"Is it working?"

We were sitting in my car while having this whole conversation. She unlocked her seatbelt and leaned towards me. We were inches apart till our lips brushed. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. It's doing things to me.

"Yes, it's working and if you still want to look this decent when we reach at the warehouse, then you should stop."

"And if I don't want to stop?"

"Then you better be ready to have a hoarse voice, ripped clothes, disheveled hair and make up."

She got little embarassed to listen to my sudden straightforwardness. She backed up and wore her seatbelt again. I smirked and brushed my thumb on her lips and cheeks. Her cheeks were flushed with a shade of pink.

"So, what do you think?"

"The feeling is mutual. I like you too, Carl. My uncle tolerated all my bitchy attitude this whole month. But I pushed through everything just with the hope that I'll meet you soon. I wanted to run back to you, to see your face, to see you smile but I was helpless."

The sassy girl was gone in the thin air. A sad look took it's place. I leaned forward and kissed her. It made me so happy that she wants to reciprocate my feelings. Maybe we are rushing with everything but you have to believe in your gut feeling. It's not about time. It's just about the right person and she's my right person.

"I missed you, babe."

"I missed you too."

"Now can we go to the warehouse?"

"Yes we can and let's bring down Diego. Together."

"Yes, together."

I rushed us to the warehouse. I know everyone would be happy to see her except, Beatrice. But there's nothing Carlos Valentino can't handle.

I took her hand and entered the warehouse and every pair of eyes turned towards us. Of course they never saw their boss bringing a girl with him. Another addition to the 'List of Firsts'. Angelina and Lia squealed after seeing her. I can say they have grown very fond of each other during those few days. Quite natural. My girl has that amazing power on people around her. They literally dragged her from me and then I went up to Luca.

"So, finally that girl is yours."

"Yes. Finally."

"My God, your eyes are stuck on her. Give that girl some space to breath."

"Stop it, Luca. I'll punch you across your face."

"Fine. Now can we discuss about the plan?"

"Yes. We will be in the meeting room in a while and I hope nobody knows her real identity?"

"No. I thought that it's her place to talk. But I did tell Aldo to stop looking for 'Black Rose' and that we can handle it on our own."

"Good but they'll know. They have to or else the plan will not go down the way we want. We need back up. Just call Lia, Angelina, Aldo and Luciano in the meeting room. I'm taking Rose."

"Okay."

I went up to Rose and took her hand.

"Let's go, I've something to show you "

"Where?"

"Come."

We went off with my Lia and Angelina hooting for us. Who would say they are the same people who torture people for living.

We went to my office and locked the door and pushed her against it.

"What is happening?"

"Rose, can you give off your identity to Lia, Angelina, Luciano and Aldo?"

"What?"

"I know you don't want to but if we want to take the Mexicans down then we need back up. And if you don't give off your identity to them, then that will be a problem."

"Only if they keep it confidential as long as I want them to."

"I'll make sure of that."

"Okay."

"That was easy."

"Because I trust you and I can see where you are coming from."

Beauty with brains.

We went to the meeting room and everyone was already there.

"I see everyone is already here. But before we start off with the real plan you guys need to learn something."

Rose carried on from here. I could have said it to them but it's her place to talk.

"Actually I wanted say that I'm the Black Rose. You guys were looking for me this whole time and I knew about it. I needed time before I could say anything."

Silence. Shock. Confusion. These were the expressions and emotions which were lingering all over the room. After a while Aldo was the first one to speak.

"So, this whole time I was looking for you in my systems when you were standing in front of us in person?"

"Yeah, that's more like it."

"And you proved me incompetent."

"Yes, I mean no. No, you are not incompetent. You are a genius, Also, you kept me on my edge this whole month. You entered my IP almost everyday but I had to make it a dead end if I needed things to go my way."

"God, I can't believe this."

He brushed his hair and then his face and let out a chuckle. What? Why was he chuckling and the whole room started to squeal and chuckle with excitement. Luciano gave his comments too.

"I can't believe that our friend is a renowned assassin."

"Of course, she is. Did you see her actions at the club that day? I knew, she was not just the simple professor she pretends to be."

Angelina was excited. So, apparently everyone was excited to have an assassin as their friend. Fair enough.

"So, you guys are fine with everything?"

"Yes boss."

"But keep this thing in mind, nobody should know about her identity except us. If I see any of you disobey then I'll be the worst person you have ever seen. Did I make myself clear?"

"Yes boss."

"Good. Now let's get down to the real deal."

"Yes. So, I found out where Diego is."

"You are late, buddy. I found that out yesterday. Sorry."

"You did that too?"

"Yes."

They started bantering. Seriously!!! Like I'm fucking standing here, the situation is sensitive and they are bantering. Great. Just great.

"Stop."

Luca was at my rescue. He's my best friend for real.

"Okay. So, he's in Rome. And if you guys don't know he's planning shit load of things against the Italian mafia. What, I still don't know but I think after tomorrow's gala we should take serious actions."

"Yes, I agree with Rose. We have to kill him as soon as possible."

"Yes and for that try to find out where he's going to be the day after tomorrow. Since, he's in Italy, it will not take us much time to reach him. Just we need to know that, is there any place where he visits daily or if he needs to be somewhere that day."

"Okay, that can be done. That man loves to wet his dick with pussies, so, I guess there must be a special place."

"I'm quite sure about that too. For the time being we need to find out that and it'll be good if we find out by tonight. Tomorrow there will not be much work because of the gala, so, tonight it is."

"Fine."

"So, I guess this meeting ends here."

I didn't need to step up into this. Rose was capable enough to handle this on her own. Everyone went out only me and Rose were standing in the room. I reduced the space between us. She pushed her ass up the table and I was standing between her legs.

"You looked hot while giving commands."

"Is it so?"

"Oh it is so."

I trailed my fingers from her knees to her inner thighs and she gasped. I slowly grazed my knuckles on her jeans button. Slowly opening the buttons one by one.

"What are you doing, Carl?"

Her breathing has increased.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm giving you what you wanted in the car, baby. You just have to say stop, if you want me to stop."

She locked her arms around my neck and whispered in my ears, "Don't stop, Carl."

That's all I needed to hear.

I yanked her pants off her ass and gathered it around her knees. She was wearing a red thong and that just hit my groin hard. I pulled her thong aside and rubbed her clit with my fingers. She groaned. I pushed two fingers inside her and slowly moved my fingers.

"Oh God."

Harder strokes and faster thrusts.

"Do you like this?"

She was not able to respond. She could hardly breath.

"Answer me, Rose."

"Y...e...e.s..."

"Good girl. Now come on my hands, baby."

The thrusts and movements became wild. It felt like something which we needed to survive. Finally she came. Warm, sweet fluid all over my hands. I sucked my fingers clean staring straight into her eyes.

"You taste like sin, mia cara."

I kissed her. She reciprocated it so fast as if I gave back her oxygen. She tasted her from me. When we finally broke our kiss she laid her head on my shoulder.

"How do you taste, baby?"

"Like, I'm yours."

Her answer made me chuckle.

"Yes, you are mine. Only and only mine..."

That's a promise. No one can take her from me. No one. She's stuck with me now. Now I understand why I never dated anyone because I was waiting for her. And she was worth the wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaĆ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
26 0 9
Introduction: My Name is Rose Romano Blade Ricci I am the second deadliest assassin in LA&EU my Parents my mother Aurelia Rose Romano is the first de...
4K 27 29
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. I feel his hands go to my waist twisting me to face him...
1.7K 37 29
Dovealina Akari , she was daddy's little girl until he was murder and was left with a mother that tore her world apart. Made her afraid of everythin...