BRUTAL | jj maybank

By -peterparkers-

๐๐‘๐”๐“๐€๐‹ โŸณ "๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด... More

BRUTAL
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE

SEVENTY FOUR

7K 140 75
By -peterparkers-

◜       ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Kyla, Kiara, JJ, Pope, Cleo, Sarah, and John B all sat side by side in their new clothes in front of basically all of Kildare on a sunny afternoon day.

After getting back from South America with news about their discovery of El Dorado and the gold, they were basically welcomed back as heroes and scholars.

And with the new money they had, they were all able to do the things they loved:

Kiara was out trying to save the turtles with some new equipment she had bought.

Pope was able to apply and pay for college so he could finally become a coroner like he always dreamed of.

JJ bought a charter boat, with which he wanted to take Kyla on amazing vacations with whenever they were bored.

Cleo was staying with Heyward to work since he would be paying her for it so she could finally make a living.

John B and Sarah bought a surf shop where they sold all kinds of surfboards and basically anything related to the beach.

And Kyla, she was able to get into Davidson College in Davidson, North Carolina. Due to her brutal life, she either wanted to become an author or a screen writer so she could use her own personal experiences to create crazy stories. And since she was only six hours away from the Outer Banks, she frequently visited JJ when she had the time to.

She was also no longer 17 anymore and as soon as she turned 18, she could already tell her life was taking a turn for the better. All of their lives, in fact, were finally...normal.

It was great going full Kook, but still being Pogues at heart.

"An expedition of one man, John Routledge, and a group of teenagers, who are with us today. Locals, who grew up here, and who succeeded where centuries of conquistadors, explorers, and admirals failed," the dignitary announced as Kyla and JJ looked at one another, sending each other a small smile. "Today, we come together to celebrate these teens, friends from both sides of the island who came together to solve this 500-year-old mystery. Let's here it for them!" The crowd then erupted in loud cheers and applause.

The seven Pogues stood up from their chairs, smiling as they looked around at everyone cheering for them. They were finally getting the respect they deserved.

Kyla and Kiara looked at their parents cheering them on, sending each other the same look. Even though their parents now accepted for who they were, they would never forget about the betrayal they got from them 18 months ago.

Once the crowd stopped cheering and began to disperse from their seats, the Pogues stepped down from the porch they were on. "Okay, I need to reset. I need a reset a right now. This is a lot. It's time to celebrate," JJ spoke as he took out a blunt from his leather jacket pocket.

"You okay?" Kyla asked him quietly since she knew how overwhelmed JJ got in these types of situations. He nodded quickly, assuming her that the excitement was just getting to him.

"I'll take one hit. One," Pope told him, holding up one finger sternly.

"Bad man now," Cleo teased because they also been together after getting back from South America. Kiara had gotten over it by basically hooking up with every girl that wanted to help her save the turtles, but she still wanted a girlfriend of her own since she was finally out to everyone, her parents included.

John B and Sarah split off from the group to talk by themselves, but the rest of them stayed together to share the blunt. Kyla didn't share the blunt with them, wanting to be professional just in case someone came up to them, but she still laughed along with them.

"So, how's college going for you, Ky?" Pope asked since he was itching to go in a few months time.

"It's great. I made a lot of friends," she told them, "but don't worry, you guys are still all of my best friends."

JJ wrapped a hand around her shoulders as he took the blunt out of his mouth, blowing some smoke out and handing it to Kiara. "My girl's gonna be a famous author one day," he bragged proudly, squeezing her closer to him.

"Or screen writer. Can't forget that," Kyla added, sending him a teasing smile.

"All I know is, if you ever make a movie or one of your books turns into a movie, I better be casted," Kiara spoke up, blowing some smoke out of her mouth and hanging the blunt to Pope.

"Ditto!" Cleo chimed in, making them all laugh.

"Y'all should probably start taking some acting lessons now then," Kyla suggested, raising her eyebrows.

"Why? You got a story in mind?" JJ questioned, tilting his head to the side a bit.

She shrugged. "I can think of a few good plots," she responded, not wanting to give away any of her ideas just yet.

But then they saw an older man walk up to Sarah and John B. "Excuse me. I-I don't mean to interrupt," the man began, which made the other Pogues share a curious look.

"Uh, can we help you?" Pope cut in, handing the blunt back to JJ as Kiara tried to wave the smoke away so the man didn't see what they were doing.

"J, the blunt," Kyla quickly whispered to her boyfriend as JJ tried finding a way to dispose of it. He then decided throw the blunt into a glass of champagne, which made Kyla sigh at him.

"Yes. I wanted to tell you all it's remarkable what you all did. Royal Merchant, El Dorado, Denmark Tanny. Impressive résumé, impressive," the man complimented before he brought up his briefcase on the table they were all surrounded at. "I was wondering if you would all be so kind as to look at an item of mine."

"Oh, yeah? What type of item is that?" Cleo questioned.

"It's a manuscript," he told her as he pulled it out of the bag. "I would investigate it myself, but I'm too long in the tooth. I need partners, and you all were first on my list."

They all shared some glances, wondering if this was legit or not. They didn't want to be thrown into another treasure hunt if it wasn't real, but if it was...well, let's just say they all had a knack for it. Pope decided to speak up and say, "May I?"

"I was hoping you would," the man said, handing him the manuscript. Pope flipped it open and the Pogues looked it from over his shoulder. "1718. Jeez, this is old," he muttered before he began flipping through some pages. "Exhibition notes, dates."

"This is a captain's log. This shows the exact position of the ship," John B realized, looking back up at the man.

"The exact location where the ship sailed and where it stopped," the man confirmed.

"Who is the captain?" JJ asked the question that they all wanted to know. They knew it hadn't been about the Royal Merchant since they obviously solved that, but they didn't know what else could have been unsolved here.

"Edward Teach. Blackbeard," the man revealed ominously, which made Kyla's eyes widen. She had heard about Blackbeard, who had been an famous pirate from the 18th century. She also just remembered that he used to live in the Carolinas and he had died here, which was probably why the man was asking for their help.

The Pogues then all looked at one another, smiles growing onto their faces before John B breathed out, "Hot damn."

authors note
and that's the end of s3.
ik this chapter is really short
and i would have written more
if i knew more about what
happened in those 18 months,
but since the show kinda left off
on a cliffhanger of some sorts, i
decided to kinda leave the rest
up in the air, u know? bc we don't
really know what happened with
rafe and some other things so i
didn't want to assume anything
when writing just in case in s4
they addressed it and i got it wrong
😭. but yeah, this is the end.

also depending on what s4 is about,
i might have to make a sequel book to
this if they're all older since ky isn't
exactly 17 anymore (which doesn't
march the theme of brutal sooo).
i also heard that they might have
3 more seasons and the first three
were a trilogy and the last three will
be a trilogy, so it would make more
sense to have a sequel book for that too.
but that isn't final bc we obviously don't
know what the next season is gonna entail,
but i hope u enjoyed kyla's journey in s3
bc i loved writing it! ty to those who
have voted and commented, it kept me
motivated to keep writing so tysm for
that <33 see u guys whenever s4 comes
out LMAO

(also i was gonna do cleo x kie but ended
up not doing it since this season was so
couple centered and i just didn't know
how to fit that storyline in when cleo
was literally with pope the whole time,
im so sorry. if s4 comes out and i still
wanna write these characters, i will
def make a new oc just for kie)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 2.2K 72
๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹'๐’ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š.โž โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
11.2K 304 10
LOVE | OUTERBANKS " you can hear it in the silence, you can feel it on the way home, you can see it with the lights out, you are in love, true love...
24.3K 544 10
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› . . . A royal, from one of the wealthiest families in Outer Banks, mysteriously moved to the cut last year. An enigma to all...
219K 8.8K 39
-๐’๐€๐‹๐“๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘ แต—แต’แต–แต–แต‰สณ แต—สฐแต’สณโฟแต—แต’โฟ, สฒแต’สฐโฟ แต‡ "๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ...