The Billionaire's Bet

By famouswriter33

Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck i... More

WELCOME!
Chapter 1 : Who am I?
Chapter 2 : My "Lovely" Sister
Chapter 4 : I was so, so clueless.
Chapter 5 : A new "friendship"
Chapter 6 : You're my escape...
Chapter 7 : Don't Let Go!
Chapter 8 : Kindling Love?
Chapter 9 : Finding new love...
Chapter 10 : I ran to him.
Chapter 11: Love is Blind.
Chapter 12 : Getting caught
Chapter 13 : A new beginning?
Chapter 14 : Two boys, one love
Chapter 15 : My Lustful thoughts
Chapter 16 : Behind the curtains
Chapter 17 : The feeling of false love
Chapter 18 : Our not-so-innocent kiss
Chapter 19 : Let My Desires Win
Chapter 20 : Crumbling hearts
Chapter 21 : I ached for her affection
Chapter 22 : The distance between us
Chapter 23 :Our burning desires +18
Chapter 24 : I think I'm in love...?
Chapter 25 : This feels right...
Chapter 26 : A lie for a lie
Chapter 27 : Confessions
Chapter 28: You loved me...
Chapter 29 : "You lied to me!"
Chapter 30 : The basement
Chapter 31 : Has she gone missing?
Chapter 32 : Last fight
Chapter 33 : "No one can have her"
Chapter 34 : She's gone...?
Chapter 35 : A secret for a secret
Chapter 36 : Justice!
Chapter 37 : A 'past' not to remember
Chapter 38 : A 'past' not to remember Pt.2
Chapter 39 : Wake Up!
Chapter 40 : Awake...
Chapter 41 : I'll see you again
Chapter 42 : I've loved you...

Chapter 3 : The Marscinos brothers

276 8 13
By famouswriter33

Them...

Devon and Danzel Marscinos are two Italian brothers living in Los Angles, currently running a multi-billionaire company, The Marscinos Development of Technological Hardware (TMDTH). Devon was a cold, introverted person, with no emotions but his brother was the opposite. Devon was not like this before, he changed after his girlfriend broke up with him. He never wanted to date again or engage in anything  related to love. It was as if he gave up on love.

Danzel looks similar to this.

___________

Devon looks similar to this.
_______

"Shut up Danzel! Non sai niente!", He shouted at his brother, clearly annoyed by the fact that he keeps bringing up "that" topic.

"Alright, calm down but don't you think it's time you started dating again?", He asked his little brother, with a smirk on his face.

"No, I don't need to be in a relationship again. It's a waste of time.", he replied coldly.

Danzel sighed heavily.

"Fine, let's make a bet. The first girl you set your eyes on will be your target and you're not backing out of this", he cleared his throat, "This is also about your unhealthy obsession with that woman...you have to move on"

"Leave her out of this!", he demanded.

Even though he wasn't interested in dating again, he reluctantly agreed because he was intrigued by this bet.

"So, how much are we betting?", he asked, with a smirk on his face.

Danzel smuggled.

"$50,000 and if you manage to make her fall in love with you and date you within a year, I'll make it $800,000."

Danzel lifted his hand towards Devon.

"Deal?"

Devon shook Danzel's hand, smirking.

"Deal."

_____________
Meanwhile....

Evanly's Pov

When I woke up I saw that it was already morning, had I really fallen asleep? I didn't even eat dinner or talk to Lunna. Why didn't Justin wake me up?

I lazily set up straight in bed, grabbed my phone on my bed side table and scrolled through it. I was busy scrolling through my Tik Tok for you page. I was so lost in my phone that I didn't realise that Justin was calling me.

"Evanly? Babe?"

He shook my shoulder making me snap out of it.

"Oh, were you calling me?", I asked him.

"Yes, but it seemed as if u were out of it", he replied, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm Sorry, love. What did you want to say?" I asked as I put my phone back on the bed side table.

"You know I love you. And I'll never hurt you, I really care about you, okay.", Justin caressed my face gently and kissed me on my cheek.

I was confused, why was he acting like this all of a sudden, did I say something to make him say this?

"Justin, what's this all about?", I asked him with a confused look on my face.

"I just want you to know that I love you.", he exclaimed, kissing me again on my cheek.

"I-love you too."

I was touched by what he just said, he was being so loving, it made my heart feel warm.

I hugged him tightly and kissed him on his lips.

What a morning, I wasn't expecting this at all.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, I got dressed for my morning run. On my days off I like to go on runs in the morning to clear my head. After getting ready, I kissed Justin goodbye and left the house, everyone was still sleeping when I left the house. I began running, while listening to music.

_________________
Meanwhile...

Back at the house...

Right after Evanly left, Justin got out of the room and went to Lunna's room. He softly knocked on the door. Lunna quickly opened the door and pulled Justin in. Lunna began kissing Justin pationatly, Justin picked Lunna up and aggressively pressed her against the wall. He began kissing and bitting her neck, making her moan in the process. Justin layed her the bed and layed on top of her, he began kissing her chest, slowly undressing her. Lunna also began undressing Justin. The two of them ended up making love. After making love, they both layed in bed in each others arms.

"Did we really just do that?", Lunna chuckled.

"Yes and I'll be honest with you, it felt so right.", he stroked her hair.

"But I think you should leave before she gets back.", Lunna acclaimed.

"Yeah, I guess I'll talk to you later.", Justin stood up from the bed and quickly got dressed, before leaving he kissed Lunna and left.

__________________
Meanwhile....

Devon was driving, going to his office for a business meeting, as he drove he passed a woma running in the opposite direction, the girl struck him and he instantly stopped his car to see her better, the woman stopped running to check her phone.

Devon took a good look at her,she was a half white half black (mixed) woman, she was wearing sports leggings with a sports vest that made her beasts bounce intensely as she ran. She had black, short, silky, curly hair and big white/green eyes. She had a thick, curvy body that made her look divine, she had huge breasts and big ass, she was short too. I would define her as 'sweet and short'.

She stood there for a few minutes before running again. I couldn't help but stair at her as she ran, she just arwed me.

I hope we meet again, I want her to be my target.

_______________
Meanwhile...

Evanly

I ran for half an hour before going back to the house. By the time I got there everyone had already woken up and were making breakfast. I got into the house, shut the door behind me and went into the kitchen. I found Justin and Lunna talking and laughing. Mom and dad were sitting at the table eating.

"Hey guys", I greeted them. They both quickly jumped away from each other and turned to look at me. Lunna walked up to me and hugged me.

"Hi Evie...w-were have you been?", she chuckled awkwardly.

Why was she acting like this too, it was so strange that they both started being so happy all of a sudden when they saw me but maybe I'm over thinking it, it's nothing I guess.

"I went for a run. Why are you so happy all of a sudden, did something happen while I was away?", I asked her.

Her face expression changed and she stammered.

"N-no, n-nothing happened."

I eyed her up and down, and raised my eyebrow.

"Well, okay...I'm just gonna go take a shower. I'll be back.", I walked out of the kitchen and headed up stairs but before I went up the stairs, I quickly looked back and saw Justin and Lunna smiling at each other.

That made me confused...

_______

After I took a shower, I got dressed and wore a short, blue dress that fit me perfectly and it also showed my cleavage, I also wore white Air Forces. I tied my short hair into a little messy bun. I looked really cute.

I went down stairs to the kitchen to eat. Everyone had left already and were either in the living room, in their bedrooms or outside. I opened the fridge and looked inside to see what I could eat, Agh! They bought bacon again? They know I'm allergic to It! Come on. And I don't eat eggs too. What was I going to eat.
There was no other option but to go the shop to look for something to eat.

I wanted to go with Justin, so I looked for him around the house and found him outside in the garden, talking to Lunna, again.

It really annoyed me that they were talking to each other so much, why were they talking to each other so much? I walked up to them.

I cleared my throat.

"How come you two are talking to each other so much, huh?"

~TO BE CONTINUED ~

Don't forget to follow and vote <3

☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 6.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
669 28 14
" It doesn't matter how I feel Dax, being with you isn't proper" I stated whispering lowly as I stared into his eyes. There's only one thing I see, L...
782K 20.2K 47
"Watch it." "Watch it," I mock him in a whisper, feeling brave. Suddenly, he gets up from his stool and stalks towards me. His large frame towering o...
44.6K 1.5K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...