Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 34

3.6K 374 40
By Anjanaa31

It took two week to complete all the formalities. When Arnav shared Kushi's decision with Arjun and Arohi they was stunned with her decision. But Arnav made them understand and asked them to go back to Shimla till he settle things down there. They both half heartedly accepted his request and went to Shimla.

Kushi sold everything she had. Her father has raised her with that much of love, that even crores didn't mattered infront of her father's name. For her he was more important than the property he had. They had resolved all the problems and gave settlement to everyone.

Arnav has looked a small two bed room home for them with the little money he saved. It's been two days they have settled there and Kushi has started her designing work again.

On the other side -

Arnav sat on the bench and looked ahead at the place where their company was running before. It was totally crumbled and messed up. He got remembered of the old memories when he and Indraneel used to spent time there. He remembered how Indraneel used to teach every small things and correct him when he do some mistakes. Is he going to let his uncle's hardwork just like that ? No.... He can't....

He went inside the building and it looked not less than a bhoot banglow with wires melted and hanging down, broken glasses and other equipments.

He need to do something..... But what and how ? He doesn't have much knowledge about all this. He sighed and went home.

Kushi who has completed her work saw him coming. She smiled and went near him.

Kushi - you came back ?

Arnav smiled back - Yeah....

She smiled as he held her hands and hugged her.

Kushi - Go and fresh up Arnav ji. I will serve our dinner.

Arnav smiled and went to his room. He then go freshen up and sat down for dinner. He was so silent that made Kushi frown.

Kushi - What happened Arnav ji ?

Arnav jerked at her call and looked at her sighing - Nothing Kushi. Today I went to our company. 

Kushi sighed and looked down as tears formed in her eyes. Arnav kept silent and completed his dinner. Kushi also finished having her dinner.

She sat on the sofa resting her head on the headrest when she felt something on her lap. She opened her eyes only to see Arnav lying on her lap.

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi - Hmm......

Arnav - Kushi, I want to discuss something with you.

Kushi let her hands comb his thick hairs - Hmm tell me.

Arnav - I want to run our company back.

Kushi frowned - What ?

Arnav held her hands - Kushi, I can't let uncle's hardwork go away just like that. He loves that place and protecting it is my responsibility. I would like to do that.

Kushi - Wish we can do that. But we have sold everything.

Arnav - We haven't sold our company Kushi.

Kushi frowned - What ?

Arnav nodded cupping her cheeks - We haven't sold our company. I spoke with Kevin and he has helped us in 75 % compensation. So selling our company was not necessary.

Kushi had happy tears and she hugged Arnav pouting.

Kushi - You haven't told me this.

Arnav hugged her back - Kushi.... I was not sure of this. So only......

Kushi came out of the hug - But how will we start working ? As much as I know our factory is not in a condition to start again.

Arnav - Why not ? We will start it again Kushi.

Kushi held his hands and with a big hope - Is that possible Arnav ji ?

Arnav - Kushi, running back the company that has crushed to the fullest is not at all easy. We might have struggles, losses and we can't expect to be financially strong like before for few days. We will be having hard days ahead. But we need to be strong together and face whatever that comes in our way. Will you stand strong beside me in that ?

Kushi hugged him again in happiness - I will. I will stay beside you always Arnav ji. I will stay strong and stand with you. I promise.

Arnav smiled through tears and hugged her back - I will not let Uncle's hard earnings go away just like that. This is the most least thing I can do for him and I will do that definitely.

Kushi nodded promising him to stay strong for them and next day they went to their office.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... How are we going to renovate this building ?

Arnav - Lawyer has said that he will file for insurance. I think from that we can have enough money for renovation. I really don't have that much knowledge in legal proceedings, but he said he will get this done quickly. So I think within this month we will receive the insurance amount.

Kushi - Oh.... How much will we receive ?

Arnav - I don't know. Let's see.... After we receive the amount we will plan accordingly.

Kushi - Then ?

Arnav - For now.... We can manage our personal expense with the money we have. After renovating the company we will see how can we recruit the employees.

Kushi nodded her head and looked at her surroundings. She got a bit emotional seeing the place where she had spent many happy moments like this. But no worries. She and her Arnav ji shall bring this place back to the normal. But she knew that wasn't that easy like Arnav had said her. She will work hard on her part contributing as much as she could.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... Why don't we change the name of our company ?

Arnav - Why ? Let it be the same Kushi. Who knows, we may have legal problems in future if we change the name.

Kushi - But I want to change it.

Arnav smiled - You are the Boss Madam. I am just an employee. So your wish is our command.

Kushi pouted sadly - Why are you saying so ? You will also be a Boss here. Because you are the one who took efforts for starting this again.

Arnav - This is not mine Kushi. This is Uncle's hard earnings. I can work for it but can't own it.

Kushi sighed and held his hands - Arnav ji...... Ok fine. Let's do one thing. As I don't have much experience, We both will run this company as partners. Iam selling this company's fifty percent shares to you. And after we start this company and it start to run with profits, you pay me back that 50% share amount. Deal ?

Arnav smiled - Deal..... We both are going to work hard for my Uncle.

Kushi nodded - For my Papa....

Kushi hugged him - Thanks Arnav ji....

Arnav - Thanks to you too..... For making me your partner. And I promise I will pay you the amount very soon.

Kushi - Great.

Arnav - For now let's sit back and wait for sometime.

Kushi smiled accepting the fact and smiled, silently sending prayers to her father this time.

And as a good supportive friend, Arjun offered to renovate the building with his team. Arnav though tried to convience him, he couldn't do anything as Arjun was very stubborn. When he have a construction company then why should he search for some other persons.

But Arnav made it a clear business. He and Kushi together convienced him telling that they don't want any mishaps in future because of this. Money shouldn't be a fact that could create misunderstanding between them. Arohi too joined the club and the friends together had a quality time together. After finishing the renovation they went back to Shimla.

Even after all this Kushi and Arnav didn't stopped missing Indraneel. They both missed him like nothing and gets emotional every now and then.

It took two months to complete all the renovation process. Kushi was taken into emotional surprise when she happened to see a big life-size portrait of Indraneel in the entrance of the office.

Kushi has named the company as ' SKAI designs ' including all their initials. Company has been legally registered with Arnav and Kushi as partners. It's their company now.

Through the previous contacts he had Arnav had taken small orders with limited amount of workers as much as they can afford to pay for next three months even if they didn't had any profit.

Struggle, struggle and struggle was all they faced. From taking orders, dealing with suppliers and making payment to workers all they faced was just struggle and it took another six months to see the first profit. In all this Arnav and Kushi's bond has grew unbound and their understanding was totally on other level. They became best friends and pillar of support to eachother. Kushi felt as if Arnav was her destiny. And for Arnav, Kushi was his ' home sweet home '.

Days flew like a butterfly and two years passed like that. They still lived in the same home they rented.

It was one fine night when Arnav came home happily. He has got a surprise for Kushi and he knew she would be damn happy getting to know this.

On opening the door he saw nothing except darkness. He frowned..... Time is just 8 and Kushi will nowhere sleep by this time, then why the lights are off.....

Arnav - Kushi..... Kushi..... Kushi where are you ?

He frowned as he still couldn't hear a trace of her's. Slowly moving near the light switch he switched it on and gasped seeing the decorated home.

And suddenly He heard few voices shouting ' Happy Birthday '. He turned to see it was Kushi, Arohi and Arjun.

Arnav smiled wide looking at the trio.

Arnav - Hey when did you both came ?

Arjun and Arohi ran to him and hugged him - Happy Birthday Bhai.....

Arnav chuckled - Thankyou.

Arohi - It's your Birthday and how can we not come ? This time we are here with a big plan.

Kushi came near him and she too hugged him - Happy Birthday Arnav ji....

Arnav - Thank you so much.

Kushi - Come and cut the cake.

The trio along with Arnav went near the cake and he cut them and fed everyone one by one. After their little celebration and dinner they sat on the sofa.

Arohi - You are looking super happy Arnav ji. Is that because of your Birthday ?

Arnav bit his tongue - See I totally forgot....

He went and took a file and gave that to Kushi.

Kushi who opened that got overwhelmed and hugged him burying her face in his chest. Arnav hugged her back and patted her head.

Kushi - When did you do this ?

Arjun - What happened Bhai ? Why is Kushi crying ?

Arnav - Kushi sit down.....

Kushi shook her head pouting still snuggling in his embrace.

Arnav - Kushi.... It's my Birthday. You can't ruin it crying like this.

Kushi raised her head and looked at him.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arohi - Arey will you both let us also know....

Arnav made Kushi sit on the sofa and sat beside her. Arjun and Arohi sat before them....

Arnav - So the thing is...... We are going to start our own brand production from September.

Arjun and Arohi looked at him wide eyed.

Arnav smiled hugging Kushi sideways - And Kushi Sengupta will start her very own brand designs. We have got patent for that and this papers are regarding that only.

Arohi hugged kushi - Congratulations Kushi.

Kushi smiled wiping her tears.

Arnav - Now stop crying and start working. We are going to start a production of your designs.

Arjun - You are a Superman Bhai.... What are you going to manufacture first ?

Arnav - First I have thought to launch a Kids wear. If we got hit then we can launch one by one.... Function and party wears later.....

Arjun - How are you like this Bhai ?

Arnav frowned - What do you mean ?

Arjun - I mean you are my Superhero.... Just amazing....

Everyone chuckled as Arnav ruffled his hair.

Arnav - Ok.... Let's call it off and sleep. Iam very tired.

Arjun went with Arnav and Arohi went with kushi and laid on their respective room.

Arjun gulped not knowing how to start the topic.

Arnav who watched him for long time turned and laid facing him.

Arnav - What is it Arjun ?

Arjun - I wanted to talk something very important to you.

Arnav - Hmm tell me....

Arjun - What's your next plan ?

Arnav smiled - Nothing other than launching kushi as a designer. Just like how Uncle wanted to see her.

Arjun - Bhai don't mistake me that Iam interfering in your life. Why don't you and Kushi get married to eachother ?

Arnav looked at him stunned for a moment and on the other side Kushi's condition was also the same as Arohi spoke the same topic to her. That's when both thought about the marriage after so many days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 2.1K 4
A short take on remarriage day of Arshi.
65K 2.5K 12
ipkknd
94.3K 9.9K 27
Peep in to know more!!
11.7K 1.4K 10
A short SS on Arnav and Khushi decipting the title name.