Umbrella Corporation (Overlor...

By Hellbound199

Ainz Ooal Gown was sent to a new world. But that wasn't the only guild to be transported. A guild called Umbr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33

Chapter 32

863 39 4
By Hellbound199

The day starts busier than most in the Upper district as multiple Ganados work rebuilding, upgrading, and retouching the old eight fingers' slave trade and smuggling building.

The Scientist, wearing his servant persona, hums while watching the tireless Ganados work their bodies using fine materials from Umbrella Corporation.

The Domain Birkin found with Alexia and Donna yesterday came in clutch, especially the tunnel underneath it that connected to Umbrella Corporation's mines.

It became the best transportation for Viruses, providing cover and safety in delivering the abnormally high-quality materials biomechanically generated within Kingdom walls.

As he watches, another blood-sucking noble appears, "Those are some dedicated workers. What are you even feeding them?" The blonde man laughs, walking near Dimitrescu's servant.

"I'm Jacques Lightborne the 2nd." The man says, shaking the servant's hand.

'Wow, really breaking out of your comfort zone for Alcina.' The Scientist posing as a servant remarks, seeing how uncomfortable the Noble looks, yet he pushes himself to act approachable.

"I couldn't help but notice the wood being used. As well as the new marble. The Eight Fingers' design was so outdated." The blood-sucker chuckles, making the Scientist put up a half-assed smile.

'These fuckers are more blood-suckers than Alcina.' He sneers, 'Though I suppose something good can come out of this.'

"Well, we are planning on refurbishing the building using materials from our suppliers that we plan on selling soon." He says, gaining the attention of the man.

"Splendid plan, if I do say so myself, though does Arbor know about this?" The man says, trying to intimidate the servant.

"Baum is a man who doesn't tolerate competition. You either become one of his associates, or you don't get to continue the business." Jacques chuckles with a slight nudge.

You had enough of his ramblings. With one quick motion, you grab an invitation from your pockets, handing it to Jacques.

"What's this supposed to be?" He asks with a raised brow, scanning the paper in his hand.

It took everything in his willpower not to gut this man in broad daylight. He scolded Alcina last night when he should be praising her for dealing with dipshits like these.

But still, you forced a smile, "An invitation to a party later, Lord Jacques. You're words are wasted on me when they should be for Alcina instead."

"I suggest you return home immediately and prepare for tonight's wondrous event." The Scientist said, forcing a smile.

With that, the egotistic nobleman grows a smirk. Without even giving thanks to the servant, he leaves.

"Yuck. That smile on his face... surely he thought he was exceptional in our eyes." The man shivered, returning to overseeing the Ganados and holding off any who dared pry into their matters.

Jack Norman returns, "Creator. Let me take over, please, rest with Alcina." He implored.

"How's the other building?" Y/N asked.

"Going well, Creator. Duvall is currently overseeing the production." He reported.

Upon seeing the Scientist's glare, Norman stands straight, quickly tapping into the Hive Mind.

"Inside." He said, both to his Creator and to Duvall.

"Good. God knows how much attention he'll attract from everyone in this Kingdom. Duvall is just too perfect for these lowly humans." The Creator said, shaking his head as he walked inside their house, bringing a chuckle to Norman.

The Scientist arrives right after, surprised to see Alcina with her three daughters.

"You came back quick. I thought you would spend more time in the Castle." He said.

"We're just a bit excited, Creator. It's been so long since we've held a ball. It might not be in the Castle Dimitrescu, but it can suffice."

"I can't stop thinking of the men-" Daniela said, only to abruptly stop, seeing the Scientist's stare.

"The men, we'll be able to meet and totally not kill." She continues, silently giggling with her sisters.

"Whatever, do what you want." The Scientist says, sitting down on the sofa.

"Really!? You're letting us!?" Cassandra said, beaming with happiness.

"I am. Not sure about your mother, though." Y/N smiled, giving Alcina a look that told her to keep her daughters in line.

Y/N laughs, seeing the pout on the three sisters. He walks up to Alcina.

"Where's Hidalgo? He's supposed to report to me."

"Forgive me, Creator. But Hidalgo requested he is to be left in the lower district. I'm sure he won't take long." Alcina says, looking at the new dresses she had a servant Ganado order for tonight's occasion.

Right on cue, Hidalgo arrives with a bright smile on his face. Y/N beckons him to follow the Scientist as he opens the door to his room.

Y/N sits down, and so does Hidalgo, "How is it going in our new foothold near Re-Estize."

"Wonderful, Creator. The walls are already fortified, leaving almost nothing to be desired."

"The buildings are now turned into warehouses for the wood and building supplies." Hidalgo reported happily.

"And if someone visits?" Raziel added, sure that Hidalgo already knew what he meant.

"Through Elena's memories, we have created an identical copy of the man, Lucus. It also seems that because of the hurried fleeing from his domain, all official documents that state ownership of the land were left there." Hidalgo reported. He breathes in, knowing his Creator is looking for more.

"Its protection is ensured with Alex and Albert there ready to defend with Birkin."

"And what about the ride from there to Re-Estize itself?" Y/N asks.

"We already have a contract with one of the most famous carriage rentals out there, giving us more access in and out of the Kingdom."

"And he'll be there." Hidalgo said, dropping the remaining invitations on the table with a smirk.

"Splendid work, Hidalgo." He praises. Hidalgo stands up and bows before thanking his Creator.

"Now, what was your business in the lower district?" He asked, genuinely curious.

Y/N knows how Viruses look at humans as a lesser species. Nobility is already the low of the low, so why would Hidalgo go to the peasants?

"I have an idea, Creator." Hidalgo said, a glistening smile on his face.

"This isn't about drugs, right?" He asked, remembering Hidalgo's occupation in the game.

The Eight Fingers had already made a drug ring in this Kingdom, and after they're wiped out, many are trying to scrap the remnants to start their own.

"That is a business we won't involve ourselves in. The Kingdom is still all eyes and ears on the drug problem, and it will only put us on a watchlist." Y/N said, stopping Hidalgo before he wasted his time.

Thankfully, his idea wasn't drug-related.

"I took a stroll since our business wouldn't just cater to the nobility. The Skeleton man's legions also destroyed a chunk of the district."

"And while walking, I saw so many wounded people." Hidalgo said, making the Scientist raise his eyebrow in intrigue.

"And when did my wonderful creations ever have interest in the wellbeing of insects?" The Scientist asked.

"My interest peaked when I went to the nearby pharmacy, potions are expensive, and it's not even the good kind."

"I'm sure we can dominate that business district as well." Hidalgo said with a smile.

"So you want us to replicate potions as we do with minerals?"

Hidalgo nods.

"This might be a good idea, but what would potion-making add to the Kingdom besides a temporary business?"

"Our species already have regenerative properties, and supplying superior healing to threats such as Re-Estize will do nothing but harm,"

"Especially if they find out about it and replicate it themselves..." Y/N theorized. The idea is good, but it's lacking... something.

"So we need to privatize it? But potions are products meant to be brought anywhere. If we only serve it within business premises, we won't get customers, even if our prices are low."

"Which is why I'm taking your idea and improving it. Our capacity at regeneration surpasses any stupid drink in this world." Y/N said, his eyes twinkling in joy.

"Thank you for the idea, Hidalgo. I'll update you once we start advancing on this idea. For now, continue patrolling our properties." The Scientist said.

Hidalgo bows, thanking his Creator before leaving the room.

Y/N stands up, quickly contacting someone he knows could help bring ideas to Hidalgo's plan.

"Mother Miranda, are you there?"

▲▼▲▼▲

Birkin stands inside the outpost, counting the stock to be sold tomorrow after the night's party. And since the venue is now being rebuilt with said materials, the high-quality lumber will be sold out.

Even though a J'avo or a Ganado can easily uphold this task, he misses work and would do it himself instead of letting lackeys do it.

After all, he wants to be included. He feels useless being an overseer and would enjoy it more if he worked with the others.

Speaking of others, William looks around, feeling a bit vulnerable with the area devoid of security.

The Tyrants he brought yesterday have all been returned to the Kingdom, for it is deemed too dangerous to let these out, lest they be killed or worse. Captured.

"Where are those two?" William muttered, waiting for Alex and Albert Wesker to return.

In an instant, the stone wall on Birkin's left falls, and multitudes of viruses pour in, overpowering the working Ganados.

Birkin attempts to transform, but he's hit by toxic chemicals from somewhere. Birkin coughs as he tries to adapt through the fumes, only for a frozen goop to cover his body.

Soon more different viruses enter, using their chilling ice breaths to pin down Birkin.

A man wearing a merchant outfit walks in, admiring the chaos his creations are doing to the Ganados.

"Lucus was right. Your powers only manifest once you transform, but in this form, you're as weak as a human." The man said with a smirk as he kneeled down to Birkin's level, pulling down his tinted glasses.

"Not so superior, now that I think about it."

"I'm Solis. Care for a drink?" Solis said, dropping a can of what seems to be energizer drinks.

"I was sent here to subdue this place and stop whatever nonsense you're planning on Re-Estize."

"I was expecting much more of a fight. I guess the old Scientist's new projects were a sham." He smiled.

Through Solis' ramblings, he forgot to notice where Birkin was looking.

"This virus lets infected fuze with an object, using those as weapons, oh the capabilities this can add to our growing arsenal..." Birkin theorized, seeing the items melded to the bodies of Solis' infected.

Solis stands up, greeting two more who arrived late to the party.

"What were you thinking, Solis!? You were supposed to wait for us before you attacked!" A woman said, walking over to Solis.

"Oh, hush, Cateline. Solis did fine work, we finally captured one, and I'm sure this will put us back on Mercer's good side." Lucus said, stepping closer to have a look at the captured Subject.

The man looks around in irritation, seeing how his extravagant domain was turned into a warehouse for goods.

"Speaking of Mercer. Wasn't he supposed to be here with us?" Cateline said with her own infected pooling in.

"Mercer went with Hilda earlier to get something from her domain. I don't quite know what it is, but I'm sure it's worth the time."

"And it's not like this place was hard to capture anyway." Solis said, opening a can of his energizer drink.

"I told you they'd fall for it." Albert said, walking in through the hole the attacking viruses bust through.

"I don't think Creator will be happy that we let things escalate. You are taking the fall for this."

"Classic Alex." Wesker said, cracking his knuckles.

The three infiltrators stand there, carefully watching the two new arrivals.

Lucus, whose infected were still hiding outside, gives his command.

Two Reachers bolt toward the two additions, planning to catch them off guard before the rest of the swarm can join.

The infected leaps, nearing their target. Lucus stares in hope. These two are still not in their mutated forms, and according to what he saw with Cere's fight, the woman there was weak until she melted into her mutated form.

The three felt their legs quiver in fear as Albert kicked the Reacher, obliterating half of its body, while Alex grabbed her attacker, raising it up from the ground as the creature tried its hardest to break free.

"Albert, look. They're infected doesn't even evolve past human." Alex laughs, showing her brother.

"What would you expect from imitations." Albert smirks as Alex crushes the infected's head before dropping it on the ground.

"This can't be." Lucus whispered in disbelief.

The three suddenly heard ice cracking from behind them. Birkin stood there in his fourth form, eyeing the fearful viruses.

"As much as I enjoyed analyzing your infected, we have a business to run."

Lucus and Cateline look around, seeing how much strength the Ganados are hiding, overpowering Cateline's and Solis' viruses.

Lucus instantly kneels in surrender, followed by Cateline.

Solis didn't follow, trying to stand his ground. He looks at his teammates in anger and disappointment.

Solis cocks his arm back to attack, but Albert's already close to him. A knee connects to his stomach, making Solis double over.

Albert grabs him by the neck and raises him up.

"You're a lot weaker than the ones we've faced. Does this mean Mercer's the only member capable of at least doing any damage?" Albert asked, tightening his hold on Solis.

Lucus and Cateline watch in absolute fear as Solis weakened in the hold of Albert, the man simply laughing as Solis thrashed, trying to grab hold. His eyelids start to droop until he drops unconscious.

"The arrogance of these things never ceases to amaze me. We subdued most of their heavy hitters, yet they're still here engaging as if they have the upper hand." Alex chuckles, walking towards Cateline.

She gently caresses the woman's face adorning a fearful look before kicking her straight in the jaw, knocking her out.

Lucus jumps in fear as Cateline's body drops to the ground before he gets crushed by one of Birkin's claws.

"Creator needs to know that Mercer's the last one standing... or the last powerful one." Albert laughed. It's the only thing Lucus heard before he lost consciousness.

"Did we really have to break the wall?" Birkin asked, scratching his head.

"No. But I'm sure Albert would take the fall if Creator ever finds out. Isn't that right, brother?" She said.

Albert scoffs as he leaves. Alex shakes her head before heading in another direction as well.

Birkin instantly contacts the Kingdom's officers to assign the Subjects to deliver the three new prisoners.

He also contacted the delivery of materials to rebuild the broken wall...

▲▼▲▼▲

"Creator. Our new outpost was attacked by three of Elena's friends." Albert reports.

"What's the status? How are you doing?" Y/N asked in worry.

"We have subdued them quite easily, but they still managed to break down the wall."

"The supplies are also unharmed, and we can continue the operation tomorrow." Albert reported.

"Not that, Albert. You. Are any of you harmed? What is Birkin's and Alex's status?" He asked.

"O-Oh..." Albert muttered, stunned by the Scientist's question.

"Yes, we are, Creator. They were barely any match against the Subjects of Umbrella Corporation." Albert continued, returning back to his serious demeanor.

"Good. Stay safe out there. I'll assign some Viruses to guard the area so you can enjoy the party tonight with the others." Y/N said. Glad his Viruses weren't harmed.

He disconnects from the call and contacts Deborah.

"Deborah." He said.

"Don't worry, Creator. Birkin has already contacted me, and we've already prepared the sedatives and are ready to locate the origins of their Viruses." Deborah said, surprising the Scientist.

"Oh... Uh, then don't let me impede your work. Good work, Deborah." He said as Deborah disconnected from the Hive Mind.

"I guess what Ainz said was true. They have experience dealing with outsiders now and don't need my help running the Kingdom." Y/N said, feeling his eyes tear up a bit.

"Creator?" A knock disturbs his thoughts.

"Enter." He said, wiping some tears from his eyes.

The three sisters walk in, carrying different dresses with them.

"We would like your opinion on what we should wear tonight." Bela said, placing the dresses on his table.

"I'm sorry, girls but I... I don't think I'm knowledgeable enough to pick the one that would look best for the guests tonight." Y/N said, looking over the dresses.

"What guests?" Daniela asked.

"We're letting you pick what you would love to see us in, Creator." Cassandra said.

"O... Oh. If that's the case. Then... I think red would suit you growing ladies nicely." He said, picking it up.

"Are you picking red because you like it, or is it just because it will cover the blood?" Bela asked with a chuckle.

The Scientist laughed. It's been so long since he's had a bit of fun.

Since the war with Mercer and retrieving his old friend had begun, there was no time for him to bask in the joy of living with Umbrella's Creations.

'Tonight's a good change of pace.' He smiled.

'I'm going to throw one of the biggest parties after this.' He thought, looking back at gatherings they had in the Kingdom.

▲▼▲▼▲

Mercer stood with Hilda inside his Domain.

Mercer opens a box hidden in his room. Hilda tries to peek, but Mercer moves it away.

"What is it, Mercer?" Hilda asked, slouching as Mercer took a syringe and pierced something in the box.

Mercer remembered when he found this in the confines of the old man's mind.

"To think he was going to use it on me." He growls, gripping the metal syringe tighter.

"Bring him." Mercer said.

Hilda smiles and pulls a fearful Harran inside the room. Mercer sees his expression and starts boiling up in anger.

"You are a disgrace." He said as he injected the syringe and released it on Harran's body.

Mercer and Hilda watch while Harran falls to the floor, convulsing in pain as he starts to feel his powers get sucked out.

"So what was the purpose of letting Lucus, Cateline, and Solis go?" Hilda asked.

"Bait."

▲▼▲▼▲

Alright boys. Chapter 32.

It's been so long since I've updated on this book. But here I am, back and alive. I don't really have much to say than sorry for making ya'll wait a long time for an update, so here it is.

Thanks to my old readers and the new ones who I saw vote and comment on the story. Thank you all! While I may not get paid writing this story, the fun comments and seeing many people enjoy my work is payment enough.

Thank you again, and see you in the next chapter... whenever that will be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 130 4
It's been a few months since you and Leon save Ashley from the evil cult stuff and some day. You and Leon go into the White House to see if the Pres...
34.6K 794 10
Resident Evil/Naruto crossover. In this story, Naruto was spirited away from his home. Since then, Umbrella captured him and experimented on him in...
344 11 2
(Spoilers... Slight harem with three demons... I'll let you try and figure out the three.) So here I am minding my own business, playing video games...
83.1K 1.8K 33
Ains Ooal Gown the top guild in the VRMMO Yggdrasil guild Ains Ooal Gown was considered one of the best around. They become famous for conquering two...