✧𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰✧

Galing kay __valeria_rose__

"I am obsessed with you." Her desire-filled voice echoed in the eery silence of the dark room. "That makes tw... Higit pa

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44

Chapter-8

59 2 0
Galing kay __valeria_rose__

Third Person POV

The air was filled with thickening cover of condemning silence as Lia and her father sat around the dinning table situated opposite to the open kitchen.

Lia was adamant about her father leaving yet the man was persistent of not wanting to leave and wanted to have a talk with her at any cost. And she just could not let the man stand by the door,solely out of humanity. Her mother raised her to be a respectful and responsible girl not a disrespectful little punk.

So she had invited her father inside with as much as politeness she could gather. To say the situation was way too awkward and suffocating would be a bit of an understatement. They both would suddenly lock eyes and look away,clearing their throats. Neither of them knew how to break the silence which was getting heavier as each second passed by.

Somehow she forced herself to talk and right as she was about to open her mouth,her father bet her to it. "I am really very sorry for leaving you both." Her body stiffened at those words. "I cannot apologise enough for abandoning you both,my family;when we were already in such a miserable situation." Her eyes raked over her father's figure who was hanging his head low,hands clasped on his lap and she could see little stains on his pant. Just as he looked up,she turned her head away.

"I am well aware that I do not deserve your's or your mother's forgiveness Lia. But all am left with is you and your mother now. No wealth I earned,no people I met,no achievements I made makes sense without you both. Nothing feels satisfying nor gives me any sort of happiness." Tears streamed down the elder man's face as he bit his lip to control the sobs that were ripping at his throat to break free.

Genuinely,Lia felt pity about her father's situation.She felt bad for the life he is living which sounded so scarily empty. But it was not enough for her to hold his hand and welcome him back into her's or her mother's life.The amount of pain and humiliation her mother had to face because of his actions,the agonizing weight of the society that she had to carry just because her so-called husband, the man who gave her a child,the man who was supposed to be responsible enough to hold her in his arms was exhausted looking after her. Whose own selfishness outweighed the love and care of a family. Who left them with a pathetic excuse of wanting a much better life, discarding them as if they were nothing but a mere baggage.

"What do you want now?" She tried her best to not snap at him right out. No matter what,he was a loving father for whatever the amount of time he spent with them. He was a father who would support her with everything,encourage her no matter what and had an unconditional love towards his daughter. Never raised his voice nor his hand. Always respectful,soft and sweet. All those sweet memories made her heart hurt so painfully. She tried thinking, searching for any reason or any incident that made him leave them. She still would not understand where everything went so wrong. They were a happy little family,now only in memories.

"You both. I want my family back. I need my daughter,my wife. I want us to be together and rebuild our home. I want you both to be with me,I will make sure to not let you both down. I promise to take care of you both,take care of us. Just please give me another chance. I would not disappoint you." At those last few words she stood up abruptly startling her father who also stood up now. Million thoughts raced through her mind,not even one of them urged her to give whatever her father was asking for.

"You were given another chance dad and what did you do with it? Nothing again;just as the first time. If anything, you just destroyed us even more. You ruined my mom's life all over again. Somehow she is living now way more peacefully,I do not want anybody to ruin that for her. But again,I cannot make decisions on her behalf. It's mother's choice and I will respect whatever it is although I would feel more happy if that decision does not involve you." She spoke calmly making sure every word reached her father's ear as they now stood facing each other next to the dining table.

"All that having said,I can surely make a decision for my own dad. I do not want you back into my life. I have no faith left in me to trust you again and believe all your words. I do love you father, there is too much of adoration my heart beholds for you but just that is not enough for me to give you another chance. You did not lose my heart, it's just that you lost my respect." Tears brimmed in her eyes yet she held it back,this was a time of clarity not for emotional weakness. This was her moment of strength that she had to hold on to,on behalf of her mother and also for her own will.

Her father could not find anymore words to prove that he was trustworthy and this time he would not let them down. All he could do was cry in silence blaming himself for this situation. "Just please forgive me. I failed in all my responsibilities towards my own family. I am so sorry that you had to deal with such a father like me." She closed the distance between them, hugging her father tenderly unable to withstand his shaking figure which raked with soundless sobs. "It's okay dad. Sometimes few relationships cannot be mended no matter how much we try and it is better to let them be just the way they are. It would atleast save you from more pain." She said soothingly rubbing his back.

Her father said nothing more just hugging her daughter close to his chest with adoration and love that he could not word it out anymore. She pulled back slowly wiping away her father's moist cheeks "This was my decision dad. You are yet to still talk with mom. Not because I want you to get back with her but mom has the right to choose for her own and I do believe you would feel much better talking with the woman that you once loved. I really do wish I could accept you back dad,maybe my heart is not capable of that right this moment." Lia said gently with a sad smile mirroring her father's own.

"It is close to evening already. Mom must be here in sometime,you could stay back for awhile and meet her." Getting a little nod from her father,she proceeded towards the kitchen area letting her father occupy the couch. Just as she came back handing him some coffee and  snacks seeing him exhausted and drained,Lia's mother arrived.

The woman's glossy eyes was unfocused as she shifted her eyes between her husband and her daughter. Finally they fixated on her daughter who was walking towards her, pleading her to explain what was happening. Lia gently tugged her into the living room from the entrance. Letting her father know that they would be back in few minutes,she took her mom to her room. She recited whatever happened in the last few hours before making her sit on her bed and kneeling down in front of her.

Lia's mother just held her hand tightly which layed on her own lap. "So mom, do you want to talk to dad? Are you willing to listen to whatever he has to say? If not,you could tell it right away.I will handle the situation for you. But I want you to decide what you want." She said with a tender voice, caressing the back of her mother's hands with her thumb. Taking few minutes to think and calm down, Lia's mother agreed to talk to him. "Okay. I will just be in my room,you could talk to him in your own space. Anything needed at any moment,I am here mom. You are not alone. I am grown up now,I can hold you mom." She said smiling up at her softly. Getting up,she gave a little kiss on her forehead as her mother savoured the moment closing her eyes.

Her mother looked back at her before going out towards her husband for which she urged her to go ahead with an encouraging nod. After about two hours,her mother called her out. Her father was ready to leave just waiting to see her daughter,he walked up to her patting her head gently and whispering little 'I love you' and 'I am so proud of you' before he walked away.

Just as her father left she felt herself being hugged.Looking down she saw that her mother had wrapped her arms around tightly, crying silently as Lia towered over her small frame she hugged her back with the same love and care. Pulling away after few minutes her mother whispered "Thank you so much. I am so grateful to have you as my daughter. Can we talk further about this tomorrow Lia? I just feel tired." Without a slightest of disappointment she accompanied her to her room and tucked her under the sheets, placing a warm kiss to her cheek and then retrieving to her own room.

---

It was close to ten o' clock in the night when she sat by her window sill, reading with just the moonlight lighting up her room.She was so lost in the book that it took multiple notifications interrupting the soft flow of the Italian music playing on her phone to grab her attention. Taking up,she saw it was from Leona. All the messages were filled with broken sentences and incoherent words as if the other was not in the right state of mind to be texting. She sent in a voice note asking if everything was alright. Since the first time they spoke on call,she gradually started getting quite comfortable with sending in the voice notes.

After a moment,her phone rang with a call from the younger girl. Before she could utter a word she heard Leona speaking,a sense of urgency lacing her voice "I want to see you.Please." She did not understand from where this sudden request was coming from although she did not mind it she just could not wrap her mind around the sudden outburst. "Baby,calm down please. Breathe for me Leona." She rather focused on calming the girl down as it sounded like the other was losing it and something had stricken her completely, hearing the fast breathing and loud gasps.

After few minutes the younger eventually calmed down,now slowly she repeated the same sentence again. "I want to see you Leona. When will we meet?" Lia was taken aback by the clarity and expectation in the other's words. Her heartbeat raced thinking about seeing the girl for the first time,not just through pictures or video calls but directly. To see her smile,her eyes,hear her voice in person. She would be able to hold her hands for real and not just in her dreams. "Lia? Do you not want to meet?" She realised she had been quite for too long which must have given the impression that she was not interested in the topic.

"I want to meet you Leona. There is nothing more I am excited for right this second. If I could get to see you in person,that would be one of the best moments of my life." She quickly said in one breath,not wanting the younger to have any idea that would tell otherwise. Leona felt an unsaid nervousness and a heavy feeling lifting off of her shoulders."Then when will we meet baby? I want you next to me. Not just through phone but physically. I need your presence. It hurts to know that you are so far away Lia."

The mentioned girl felt something must have definitely happened for the younger to feel so restless and hurtful. "Please do something. I want to be there with you,in your arms. Hug me close and make me forget everything baby, please." Desperation was painfully visible in her voice which made Lia's heart clench with pain too. "I will do something soon baby. We both will be in each other's arms in no time love. Just hold on for few more days, please." After soothing the girl down she asked "What happened Leona?"

There was a pause before she heard her speaking "I was out with my friends when I saw two boys kissing each other and all I could think was about you. I saw them smiling, holding each other and talking to each other so freely. It just made me want to run wherever you are and tug you away from this world. On top of that,the usual behaviour of my father just added on which made me feel like I would never be able to see you Lia. Never be able to hug you. Gosh,it felt so bad baby. So,so bad." Lia's despise towards the distance between them just got renewed with even more vigour. She wanted nothing more than to wrap the girl with her warmth and whisper loving words into her ear while kissing her cheeks gently.

"I will make sure every single limb in your body is signed with my name the day we finally meet. Only I can make you feel this way. Only me." There was a newfound possessiveness dripping through her words and Leona loved it so fucking much. "How are you planning to do that Lia?" She purposely called out her name in a more sultry way knowing very well how much the older enjoyed her calling out her name. "Are you sure you can handle it, darling?" She cussed under her breath. Ofcourse the other would know what to say and how to say it.

"Nothing you would do would be too much to handle baby." She said leaning back on her bed headboard. Lia was just glad the girl was in such a playful mood contrary to few minutes ago. A sudden idea popped in her mind which got her way too excited as she put the book away and leaned back on the wall getting comfortable. "What are you wearing darling?"

That sentence made Leona's mind fill with all sorts of not so friendly thoughts, making her legs clench unconsciously. "Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?" She said with a teasing smile, closing her eyes. "If I say yes, would you not want it darling?" Fuck. How could she possibly deny it when she says it that way with such an intoxicating tone and pair it with that name. "If I say no, what would you do then?" Ofcourse she was riling her up. Why would she not? It has been so long since they had any sexual talks with each other and they never went past talking no matter how much they were turned on by each other's words.

Sometimes they would send each other few very suggestive pictures just to spike a reaction from the other and derive pleasure out of it. Maybe today there were no conscious boundaries holding them back. Perhaps,they had let their emotions and desires rule over them.Their acknowledged feelings towards each other,their want for one another,the sleepy hue covering their eyes all bought the moment together making them move further with each other.

"Where are you Leona?" An immediate authority laced the other's voice and she knew they both were not going to stop anytime soon. Quickly locking the door and pulling the curtains over the closed windows,she layed on the bed. Just a mild golden light from the bed side lamp filled the room which was not too bright,just the right amount to shine on her features. "Are you inviting me for phone sex Lia?" Leona was definitely not going to give into her that easily. This was their first time and she wanted to make it lasting and memorable, as much as possible.

"Yes. I want to have phone sex with you Leona Florance. I want you to do things for yourself on my command. I want you to pleasure yourself with my voice guiding you. I want to hear you lose control over yourself and give into me completely,helplessly and wholly." Leona gasped at those words fisting her pajama shirt while other hand pressed the phone closer to her burning ear. Her whole body heated up within seconds as her toes curled involuntarily.
__________________________________

Hey people!

I guess we are finally moving up a bit😉

Hope you all are enjoying the story so far.

Please do vote and comment.

Sending good vibes to all>>

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

383K 11.3K 22
Nothing's worse than your crush finding out about your search history... your po rn search history to be exact. >>>•>>•<< "...S...
4.4K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
2K 276 9
Protecting her own mental health is the only thing important to Gansey. After a childhood of extreme stress so intense that her teeth are practically...
1.1M 43.8K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...