Dangerous Illusion

By SenjutiSardar

Carlos Valentino, the head of the Italian Mafia. A name that brings chills to your spine. Ruthless, powerful... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Rose

1.5K 31 2
By SenjutiSardar

One month. One freaking month of working my ass off. University is also stressful and then this Diego chap. But that didn't stop me from taking up jobs. Most of them were paid but some were out of my own will. They pissed me off and I killed them. Already this whole month I was really cranky and above that people doesn't stop to piss me off. I know uncle has a hard time removing any traces that lead to the killer. No evidence. No one guilty.

I came back from the university and uncle rushed to me as if something big has happened.

"What happened? Who set fire on your ass?"

"You can joke later but I got a huge lead about Diego."

"What?"

"He's now in Rome at some shabby motel. Of course not an area where elites go. Another thing he'll planning something against the Italians. Who likes people who bugs into their business."

"Uncle Matt, that is fantastic."

This news just made my fucking day. I jumped and hugged him. I ran to the study where the radar was blinking indicating that that fucker was right there. Finally, I can atleast partially end this game.

Uncle followed me in the study.

"So, are you ready to be on their radar?"

"Yes, I am."

"Thank God. If this continued few days more then I guess you would have already chopped my head off. Thank God."

"I can never harm you, uncle."

"I know sweet pea. So, what do you want me to do?"

"Give off my location. Today I have a job at the Casana street. Apparently, a guy tried to rape a minister's daughter, so, I need to end him. I guess all legal officials doesn't works legally."

"You really want to give off your work location?"

"So what do you want me to do, call everyone of the Italian mafia at our home and have a tea party?"

"No I'm not saying that but if they try to interrupt your work?"

"Just give the time fifteen minutes late than the original time."

"But what if they don't trust the information?"

"They will. Just slip in those details into one of your fake IP address. They'll take their chances. The rest of the thing will be handled."

"Finally you'll meet him."

"Yes, finally. I'm going to take a nap because tonight will be a long night."

"Yes."

I climbed up the bed with a happy mind. Just hold on a little bit more Carl. We'll meet soon.

************************************

I woke up after three hours and it was already time to leave for my work. I showered and got ready in an all black leather outfit. I covered my face and left.

When I reached at his house, I heard loud noises from television coming from inside. I entered from the backdoor and peeped that he was alone and drunk. It'll be easy to kill. I entered the room with my knife pointed at him. Fear and shock crept in his eyes.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Ker. I want to fulfill your death wish."

"Shut the fuck up bitch."

"Good idea. I don't love to talk much when I'm on duty."

With that I pounced on him my knife and with one stroke blood was oozing out of his stomach. I covered his mouth with my hand so nobody hears anything.But I was not satisfied yet. I sliced his throat with pleasure in my eyes. He did put up a fight because I got a scratch from his broken beer bottle. Nevermind, your bravery will not be written in the books. I left a black Rose near his body and left his house.

Just when I entered the shabby alleyway someone pushed me against a wall. When I looked properly I understood who he was. Even his mask was not able to hide his identity from me.

He growled. "Finally, you came under my radar. From now on everything goes my way."

His hands were around my throat. Neither too hard not too soft as if he doesn't wants to hurt me but he's not taking any chances with me.

"I never agreed to do it in your way, Carlos Valentino."

He frowned at me. We held our gaze for a minute or so and then he spoke.

"Who are you?"

"Who do you think am I?"

And then he just pulled my mask off my face. He was shocked. I know he was not expecting such a twist tonight. But here I am right in front of him. His Black Rose.

"How have you been, Carly boy?"

"What Rose? I can't understand. You are Black Rose?"

"The one and only. I'll tell you everything but right now we have to leave."

"I need explanation. What kind of a funny game is this?"

"It is a game but it is not funny. Come let's go and you call Val, Rico and Luca and tell them to come at your penthouse. I don't want to explain everything to everyone right away."

"How do you know about my penthouse?"

"I know more than your penthouse."

He held my hand took me to his bike. Typical mafia stuffs. Came to find an assassin on a bike. Charming enough. He gave me an extra helmet to put on. I climbed at the back and held his waist so that I don't fall. He roared the bike and we left tha alley.

I was so happy to see him but he's not giving off any emotions other than the shock on his face. I guess it's still difficult for him to understand anything.

He pulled up in front of his penthouse. When we entered the hallway Luca, Rico and Val was already standing there. Luca's face light up after seeing me and he gave me a tight hug. I missed him. And as usua Rico and Val were confused just like Carl.

"Guys I'm not a ghost. You need sit down to listen to everything."

They sat down except Carl. He pulled out a cigar from his pocket and started to take several puffs from him.

"So, Luca you were looking someone this past one month, right?"

He also got confused but eventually answered my question.

"Yes. But how do you know it?"

Ignoring his question I asked, "Why were you not able to find that person?"

"Because every time it was a dead end."

Gladly, Carl didn't interrupt my interrogation.

"So, let's end this misery today."

A pause. A very long pause. Rico leaned back and was carefully observing me. My outfit, my face, my bruises. Of course not the girl he saw at the wedding.

"I'm Black Rose. I wanted to say it to you guys before but I had reasons for not giving off my identity."

"How do we believe that you are? Don't play with us Rose. I love you, yes but this is a serious issue. I don't want to have bad blood between us."

"If you guys don't believe ask Carl."

There gaze shifted towards Carl and he gave a slight nod.

Val was shocked and he asked, "Why didn't you tell us anything?"

"I had my reasons."

Carl was not able to control anymore. He shouted, "What were your fucking reasons?"

"Information. I needed to collect information about Diego Espina. Did you guys find out about his whereabouts?"

"No we didn't."

"And why not. I believe the Italian Mafia has the best tech team, then why were you guys not able to find out Diego?"

I raised my voice. I must be scared because right now the former and the present head were sitting right here in the same room along with the under boss and the right hand. But adrenaline was rushing throughout my body.

"No answers. I knew it. Rico, please forgive me for my tone but I don't think anyone will be ready to listen to anything I have to say if I don't raise my voice."

"You continue, Rose. Everyone is listening."

He assured me on behalf of everyone.

"Rico, does Matteo Smith ring some bells?"

His pupils enlarged. That reaction was enough to tell me that it does ring the bells.

"Yes. He's my friend and he's also the best hacker of the Underworld."

"I'm his niece."

Another shock. I was sure that slaps and punches will fly in this room soon  but everyone maintained their composure.

"He helped me to find out out information that is needed to bring down Diego."

So, I explained them everything. Diego's location and his conspiracy agains the Italians everything. This time nobody interrupted me and I was able to continue smoothly. Finally Val said, "So, when are we taking actions?"

"As soon as possible. Whatever I have found about him it only screams sneaky. If we delay it any longer, war will break out."

"I agree but don't you think that the war will eventually break out after the death of their leader."

"It will but it will be much easier to wipe out the whole kingdom. What's the point of having a kingdom when there is no king!!"

"But there is an heir."

"There is but he doesn't know how to handle the illegal side of the business. I don't why Diego kept him away from the dirty business when he was going to take over the mafia but one thing is clear either way it'll be easier to take them down. But for that Diego needs to die."

Luca's eyes sparkles with excitement.

"I knew you were a savage woman when you handled Beatrice but you as an assassin is making me fucking proud."

Rico finally spoke after so long.

"You indeed are Matt's niece. It's good to see that you are the woman who whipped my son."

I giggled.

Val said, "Are we keeping your identity hidden from, Alisa too?"

"No, she'll know but you don't say it. Tomorrow I'll meet her then we can sit and have a talk. Even Aldo, Luciano, Lia and Angelina also needs to know. I'll tell them."

"Okay as you wish. So, will you leave now?"

Before I could answer anything Carl broke his silence.

"She's not leaving. We need to talk and then I can give her a lift."

"Okay the we are off."

Luca, Val and Rico hugged me and entered the elevator to leave. I turned around to see his face. He pulled me by my waist with a jolt and started at my face.

"Are you still in shock?"

Silence.

"Carl, if you don't communicate then I'll not be able to understand anything."

And he chose action over words. He kissed my like he finally found his solace. He pushed me against the wall for support. Before the kiss would have gone wild I broke it. Right now we need to talk.

"What happened?"

"From when did you know that I was looking for you?"

"From the very beginning. Uncle blocked your whole system to enter my IP address."

"We spent so much time with each other, then also you didn't tell me about your real identity."

"I needed to know that you really need me. Look Carl I had work very hard for this identity. I had build it in this way that the name runs chills through everyone. I just couldn't blow off my identity to you."

"I can say that because till date no one had so much impact in just five years. Another thing did your uncle bailed on the wedding due to his identity?"

"Yes. He's a friend of your father. He just told me that Rico helped him once something."

"That's too much information for one night. By the way do you know you have a witness for your deeds today?"

I draped my hands around his neck with a seductive look. He was smirking at me with mischief in his eyes

"So what are we going to do about that?"

"Should I punish you, Rose?"

"I liked the sound of it."

He crashed his mouth on mine. He pulled my thighs to wrap it around his waist. Tonight I'll give all of myself to him. I have waited too long for him. Every time I thought about him this past one month it tightened my chest. No more holding back. Today I want to feel close to this man. I want to be comfortable in his embrace, so, that I don't feel like leaving anymore. Tonight and everyday I'm his and he's mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.4K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
3.9K 27 29
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. I feel his hands go to my waist twisting me to face him...
264K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaĆ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
80 0 19
Valentino is dark, evil, cruel... but he is also powerful, charming and downright gorgeous. He unleashes in Ana a thirst for vengeance, power, and de...