Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots

By Jyung_0829

So I have been reading these everywhere before a ridiculous, yet insisting, thought came to my mind. "Why don... More

Introduction
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
Shin Soukoku
TaniHara
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Soukoku(as children)
Author's Note
Odango
Soukoku
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
HiguGin
Soukoku
KuniKatai
Suegiku
Shin Soukoku
RanPoe
Fyolai/Fyogol
Author's Note
Random
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
RanPoe
Requests/Ideas
RanPoe
Taking Care of a Child
Fyolai/Fyogol(Highschool AU)
RanPoe
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Suegiku
TaniHara
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
New Year
Merry Christmas Part 1
Merry Christmas Part 2
Intentions
Shin Soukoku
FukuMori
Fyolai/Fyogol
Suegiku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
Suegiku
TaniHara
Shin Soukoku
Suegiku
Suegiku
Suegiku
Incorrect Quotes
Author's Note
FyoLai/FyoGol

TaniHara

1.4K 23 43
By Jyung_0829

Requested by choosynn! Hope it meets your expectations :)

This one shot might not really meet your expectations...soo, hope you enjoyed this instead? :')

Warnings!:
· Smut
· NSFW

Please skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable!

This is Top Tanizaki x Bottom Tachihara!

"Ok so...how does this thing works again?"

"Beats me"

The ginger fiddled around with the camcorder whilst the redhead stood on guard. Since they were currently alone, the redhead decided to watch the struggling ginger.

Tanizaki and Tachihara were sent on a mission together with an assist of an ability user. The ability of that user was that they could show any time of the people they say the name of. The only disadvantage was that it will be an unexpected timing.

The camcorder that was given to them had the ability activated on it already. Whilst a camcorder is normally used for recording, this was specially made for the user that instead of recording, it'll play the scene. Tanizaki just had to figure out how to use it. The person had taught him but he had forgotten.

"Here, let me try..." Tachihara took it from the other and began fiddling around with it as well. Finally, he managed to figure out how it works and pressed the button where it started playing.

The scene was blurry, filled with color dots at first. Then, it cleared to two people together.

"I have so many questions," Tanizaki commented, watching the two people moving about weirdly. Tachihara agreed.

"Why are they shirtless, for a start? Why are they moving like that? What's going on?"

"No clue"

They watched for a few more seconds before suddenly a loud moan erupted from the scene. Then a few more. Then a weird sound of slapping continously.

"What is going on???" Tanizaki frowned. Tachihara shrugged as the scene continued. It took them a few more seconds before they finally realized what they were watching.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE WE WATCHING THEM HAVING SEX???"

"TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF" Tachihara frantically grabbed at the camcorder and began finding the button all over again. After pressing it off, they stayed standing in silence.

"So uh...at least we know this person isn't a virgin?" Tachihara broke the silence, letting out a nervous laugh. Tanizaki blinked at him for a few seconds. "Fat lot use of that information," the detective sighed. Then, they stood in silence again, the redhead awkwardly scratching the back of his neck whilst the ginger looked down at the floor.

△▽△▽△

Wheeze

"Oh yes, it's so funny isn't it," the ginger mumbled as two detectives laughed hysterically, Ranpo curled up on the floor and kicking his legs while Dazai clutched at his stomach, wheezing. Atsushi put a hand over his mouth to muffle his laughter whilst Kenji simply smiled innocently at them with Kyouka blinking blankly. Even Kunikida had a slight smile on his face.

"You have to admit it, it is funny," Atsushi mumbled before visibly spluttering. Tanizaki stayed silent, thinking about it. Certainly, if other people had told him that they had seen someone having sex on a person's ability, he would have been laughing away. He stayed silent before grinning. Soon, he began laughing along with the others.

Whilst at the Port Mafia, Akutagawa had a smile that he covered with his hand, Gin was giggling, Hirotsu was chuckling, Kajii and Chuuya was openly laughing. Tachihara rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "That's right, laugh all you want," he mumbled grudgingly before walking off. He then grabbed his phone and tapped on it before holding it up to his ear. Which he regretted a few minutes later as someone yelled his name loudly.

"Tachihara!!!"

"Hi, Teruko-san...," he winced, holding the phone away from his hearing. Then, another voice came through. "Tachihara, what a sudden call you've made"

"Hi, Jouno-san"

Then another. "Hello?"

"Hi, Tecchou-san"

Another. "Tachihara, my boy!"

"Hi, commander"

"So? Why the call?" Jouno questioned. Tachihara then told them about what happened with him and Tanizaki. After he finished, a silence rang through the phone before Teruko bursted into peals of laughter. Fukuchi laughed loudly. Jouno laughed too but not as loud as their commander. Even Suehiro was trying to muffle his laughter without much success on the other side of the phone.

"Seriously?! You guys too?!" Tachihara scoffed in disbelief. "Pfft- you must be the unluckiest person in the world!" Teruko spluttered.

"You're telling me! Just a few days ago I walked in on Jouno-san and Tecchou-san eating each other's faces out!" Tachihara complained. The two said men's laughter died down.

"You did WHAT???"

"Oh."

"Oh?" Teruko's voice had a hint of mischief in it. "Soo, who's like, y'know, leading it??"

"TACHIHARA DON'T YOU DARE ANSWER IT"

Tachihara paused to think for a moment. "Uhm...how would I know who's leading?"

"I'll keep it to the point then. Who's moaning?"

"I also don't know, Tecchou-san maybe?" Tachihara frowned, not too certain. It has been a few days since then after all.

"OHOHOHO OUR BEST SWORDSMAN GETS TOPPED BY JOUNO?!?" The redhead could almost see the grin on her face.

"Well not always-" the brunette began saying, thinking that it'll help make this situation better. "TECCHOU SHUT UP"

Well. That certainly told the said male that he, in fact, made the situation worse.

"OOOHHH??? JOUNO AND TECCHOU ARE SWITCHES???"

"SHUT UP, I HATE ALL OF YOU"

Tachihara blinked as his superiors yelled (Jouno), laughed (Fukuchi), and teased (Teruko) at one another. Suehiro stayed silent as well, accompanying the redhead in the silence from both of them.

△▽△▽△

Damn it's such a hot day today...

"Ow!"

"Hey! Watch whe-"

The pair stared at each other.

"...Hey"

"Hi..."

Tachihara awkwardly smiled at the ginger, Tanizaki doing likewise. Then they stood in awkward silence before finally the ginger asked, "Soo...what are you doing here?"

"Oh, just here to meet someone. You?"

"Same" Tanizaki awkwardly smiled again. Tachihara returned it with a forced laugh and replied, "What a coincidence, right?" Then, they stayed silent, both of them mentally begging the person they had to see to come faster.

Finally, Tanizaki sighed and kicked at a stone, sending it scuttling away. "I don't think they're even coming at all...it has been like what, an hour since I've waited?" The ginger mumbled. Tachihara nodded in agreement before going on his phone. "Do you have his contact number? Maybe you could call him," he suggested. Tanizaki smiled before pulling out his phone as well, replying "Great idea"

Tachihara pressed on the contact and held it up to his ear, hearing the dialling tone. Then, he heard a ringtone from beside him. He turned to see Tanizaki answering whoever had called him before turning away.

"Hey...are you coming?"

"I'm already here, where are you?"

"What? I don't see you anywhere though?"

"Where are yo...," suddenly the voice trailed off as he felt someone staring hard at him. He turned around to see Tanizaki staring. He raised his eyebrows in question.

"...I'm by bench. Where are you?" Tanizaki asked, staring at the redhead. Almost immediately, the voice came through the phone. I'm by the bench. Where are you?

"...Oh" Tachihara finally said. Another silence rang between them before finally the redhead interrupted the silence. "So...we better get going then?"

Tanizaki nodded, putting his phone back into the pockets of his red hoodie and tugging the hood on, casting a shadow over the top part of his face. Tachihara slightly tugged at the hem of his cropped green jacket then noticed the ginger staring at him. "What?"

"Don't you think you should be in some kind of disguise?"

"You're not in disguise"

"I'm wearing something that covers most of me, your outfit is the most obvious that you're from the Port Mafia" Tachihara sighed before taking out his wallet and looked around for a nearby clothes shop. Then he noticed the look from the ginger. "What now??"

"How much is your paycheck?"

"Uhm...quite a lot. Why?"

"Define 'quite a lot' "

"The total should be ¥1000000 I think...why?" Tanizaki's eyes widened in shock. "1 MILLION YEN???"

"I think so? I'm not sure of the total"

"Total? Don't you only receive one paycheck from the mafia? Wouldn't the total be written on it? Or wouldn't they have told you?"

Fuck. Tachihara almost revealed that he received two paychecks from two different organizations.

"Right, right! I just, uhm, forgot since my last paycheck is like a month ago! Yeah, that's it!"

"Okay...?" Tachihara let out a sigh of relief as Tanizaki turned his attention away from the paycheck situation. Instead, he also focused on finding a clothes shop.

"There!"

"Huh? Hey, stop pushing me!"

"Go buy an outfit then!"

"Alright, alright, I'm going!"

△▽△▽△

"...What's this?" Tanizaki stared at the plastic bag that Tachihara was holding out to him. The redhead slightly rolled his eyes. "Trash bag. It's clothes, what else?"

"You're already wearing another outfit. Is this the one you wore before??" Tachihara was wearing a light blue denim jacket with a light gray long-sleeved shirt and black tight jeans. He also wore black sunglasses and a dark gray beanie. The light colored studs on his earlobes were replaced with black ones.

"What? No! This is brand new!" The redhead looked offended that the ginger would think that he would give away his worn clothes for other people to wear. The detective narrowed his eyes in confusion. "So why did you buy it then??"

Tachihara stared at him as if it was obvious. "For you to wear obviously??"

"But why???"

"Dude you aren't in full disguise. One tug at the hood and you're exposed" Tanizaki sighed in defeat as he grabbed the bag. "Thanks. Though I have no ways of paying you back; the Agency doesn't really give out a lot of money as our paychecks"

"I don't need to be paid back, this is a gift"

"Seriously?"

"Seriously!"

"Wow. Tha-thank you again. So much. Just- tell me if there's anyway I can pay it back, alright?"

"Hey, hey, I just said I don't need to be paid back. Now, aren't you going to change?"

"Hm? Oh right," Tanizaki looked around before spotting a public toilet and quickly went over. Tachihara went on his phone while waiting and scrolled through his unread messages. Oooh a lot from the Hunting Dogs, a few from the Black Lizard, one from Chuuya...

He read all of them with no intention of replying. The Hunting Dogs were still focused on the subject of Jouno and Suehiro shoving tongues down each other's throats, the Black Lizard were simply talking about some mission and, oooh, relationship advice for Gin from Hirotsu, and Chuuya's was simply asking how was the mission with Tanizaki going.

Cough cough

"Oh you're back alrea-oh wow," Tachihara blinked at the detective before him in surprise. Tanizaki was wearing a black leather jacket, a bright white T-shirt, black fingerless gloves, black slightly loose jeans, and a fake silver earring dangled from his earlobe, shining in the sunlight. He also wore black sunglasses. The black color did look good on his pale skin.

"Tachihara, right?"

"Yup"

"Are you sure you bought these clothes for me? These seem like the clothes you would wear"

"Yeah, that's exactly why I bought that for you" Tanizaki slightly frowned. "I'm not understanding??"

"Who would expect you to wear those kind of clothes and me to wear these kind of clothes?"

"Right, right..."

"So now should we go?" Tachihara pocketed his phone in his jacket's pocket. Tanizaki nodded, silently fidgeting with his jacket's sleeve.

△▽△▽△

"...Seriously? A party?" Tanizaki stared around in disbelief. Tachihara shrugged. "The person we're supposed to look after was supposed to be here" The ginger sighed as someone walk up to them. "Are you invited here?"

"Hm? Oh yes, we are. Here," Tachihara handed over the two fake invitations that Hirotsu cleverly imitated the original ones. For an old man, he sure knew how to use technology.

"...Chikara Danuja and Kazuya Miran?"

"That's right" Tanizaki was staring at him questioningly but he ignored him. He'll explain later, that's for sure.

"Come in then" the man moved aside to let them. Tanizaki made sure that they were alone before he nudged the redhead and asked, "So who's who?"

"You're Kazuya Miran and I'm Chikara Danuja" Tachihara looked around, making sure that no one was eavesdropping on them.

"Did you come up with the names yourself?"

"Nah, Gramps helped me make them up"

"...Who?"

"Oh, right sorry, I mean Hirotsu"

"He's your grandfather?"

"No! I just simply call him that because the mafia feels like a close family to me!"

"Oh, right. Just...feels weird since y'know, I find the Agency close family but I don't call them like that..."

"I mean, we are different soo" Suddenly Tanizaki, or Kazuya, straighten up, staring at someone. Tachihara, or Chikara, looked at him before looking at where he was looking. And there he was, the person they had to look after, and he was talking with another person. They glanced at each other before nodding at each other, confirming with each other.

Kazuya sat at a nearby empty table, tugging at Chikara who sat obediently with him. Kazuya had made sure that the table was close enough to eavesdrop on their conversation. The waiter placed down glasses of drinks on their table before walking off.

Kazuya stayed silent, straining to hear the conversation. Agency...Mafia...here...look out...disguises...
Well the person was definitely onto them. He looked at Chikara, who was sipping absentmindedly on the drink.

"Chikara"

"Hmm?"

"What drink is that?"

"Don't know, probably alcohol?"

"How strong?"

"...Don't know?"

"...Seriously?" Chikara sighed, relaxing back into his chair. "Chill. I've been to multiple parties, I know how to handle alcohol"

"Yeah yeah whatever..." Kazuya went back to eavsedropping. Police...jail...case...bottles...money...country...
It didn't need a genius to put two and two together.

"Bottles...are they talking about drugs?" He mumbled to himself before glancing at the male before him sipping on another glass. Whatever it is, they just have to stop them before they got out of the country!

He immediately used his ability to make him and Chikara invisible to others. He then got up and quietly crept up behind the person before suddenly pouncing on him. Unfortunately for him, the person moved aside just in time for him to hit the floor on his face. "OW!"

"What the...?" He stared at the ginger, who tried to innocently smiled up at him. "Hello...?" The person stared at him for a few seconds before smiling coldly at him.

"Oh, hello. I was just talking about you, Jun'ichirō Tanizaki from the Armed Detective Agency."

"Yeah I heard...anyways," he got up, brushing at his clothes. He glanced towards the direction where the redhead is, but the darkness of the room meddled with his vision, thus making it hard to spot the redhead. "I didn't come here to have a friendly chat"

"Yes, you've made that aware. However, I believe that you would be quite useless when it comes to combat, wouldn't you?"

"I don't know who told you that, but I have a fair share of knowledge about combat"

"Mhm sure. And where's your partner?"

"He's..." Tanizaki peered again in the darkness. After his eyes got adjusted to the darkness, he spotted Tachihara still sitting, his head laid down on the table, clearly drunk. Knows how to handle his alcohol, my ass. That boy is fucking drunk right now

"...There," he waved vaguely at his direction. The person stared towards that direction as well. "Seems a little...out of it, don't you think?"

Tanizaki took the opportunity to make an attempt of knocking him out whilst he's distracted. He managed a hard swing at the man's nose, making it bleed. The person staggered backwards, clutching his nose. His eyes suddenly darkened. "Grab him. And that drunk as well."

Tanizaki immediately went over to Tachihara and began shaking him hard. The redhead raised his head, peering at the ginger. "Hm...Tanizakii...?" He mumbled, his voice slurring.

"Tachihara, for fuck's sake, STAY SOBER! I REALLY COULD USE YOUR SHOOTING SKILLS RIGHT NOW!!"

"Hm...?"

"Oh my fucking go- you're really drunk aren't you?"

"I'mm noooot druunkk..."

"...You liar. You told me you could handle your alcohol" Tanizaki glanced to see people heading for them. Shit. He sighed, letting go off the redhead after knowing that he was utterly useless in fighting.

He then grabbed at a nearby glass cup and smashed it against the table, sending shards everywhere and leaving him holding the handle of the broken cup with sharp edges. After making sure Tachihara's safe from the shards, he held the cup up as his weapon.

"Come at me if you dare, you...you shits!"

△▽△▽△

"Idiots..." Tanizaki mumbled, throwing another limp man away. He then let go of the handle. He hadn't intended to injure some people, yet the edges are dripping with his enemies' blood. Oh well. At least he also managed to make their target unconscious. He then headed towards Tachihara, who was lying against his chair with his head hanging backwards.

"Hey. Tachihara."

"Mghm...Taaniizakii...?"

"Damn, how drunk are you?" He grabbed and pulled Tachihara's arm over his shoulder. Suddenly, the redhead clinged onto him, making him stagger backwards in surprise. "Tachihara? What are you doi-"

The said male suddenly placed his lips against the ginger, silencing him. Tanizaki's eyes widened as the redhead continued lying against him. Whatever is he doing? Is he aware that he's kissing someone from an enemy organization?

Although, Tanizaki has to admit, he didn't...quite mind it so much. He liked it, actually. A lot more than he should have.

He gave in, kissing the redhead back. Tachihara's hands were tangled up with Tanizaki's hair as the detective used his hands to gently cup the mafioso's face. It was as if everything had stopped existing around them, it was only them alone, hanging onto one another.

They broke away for air after a few seconds. Tanizaki bit his bottom lip. He knew consent was a thing. Asking a drunk person for consent is definitely not acceptable as they're not in their right mind. Not to mention that he was sober as he didn't take any alcohol at all. Yet, he just wanted to continue being with the redhead. It was as if Tachihara had lured him with his presence and he had fallen for it.

Well. There's one thing to do. He called one of his colleagues.

"Tanizaki? What's wrong? Why are you suddenly calling me? Did the mission went wrong?" Kunikida fussed without stopping to let the ginger answer his questions.

"Kunikida-san, calm down. Everything is just fine. You can send someone here to pick him up; he's unconscious"

"Oh, that's good news. So why are you calling me?"

"Well...do you give advice on...well, feelings?"

"...Feelings?" Kunikida's voice was curious with a hint of suspicion. "What's happening right now?"

"Well...," Tanizaki shared everything he had felt about the mafioso, who had his head leaned against the ginger's chest. Kunikida listened without making any interruptions.

"So what should I do?" Tanizaki heard silence before mumbles between Kunikida and whoever was with him. Then, he heard a yell. "GO FOR IT!!!" Typical Dazai.

"That's...quite an interesting situation to get into. You are certainly right about never asking for consent when he's drunk as he's not really in a right state to think about what he wants. However...you say you feel lured?"

"Yeah like there's something making me wanna do...it with him..."

"I see..." another silence settled between them. Finally, Kunikida sighed. "I...don't think I can give you any advice about this, sorry about that..."

"No it's fine..."

"Do you want me to ask the others about this?"

"Well, I mean I already heard Dazai-san yelling for me to go for it so, yeah I'll like to hear from others if you don't mind"

"Alright, just give me a moment, I'll call you back. Don't make any decision you'll regret while I'm gone, alright?"

"Yes, Kunikida-san. Goodbye" The call ended. Tanizaki sighed as he gently patted Tachihara's head. The redhead was still clinging onto him like he's the parent of the other. After a few minutes, his ringtone immediately came, sounding extremely loud in the quiet atmosphere. The ginger quickly accepted the call. "Hello?"

"So I have already asked the others. Atsushi wasn't very certain about this, however Ranpo and Yosano said to go for it"

"I...see. So, do you think I should go for it?"

"I'll have to agree with Atsushi; I'm not certain about this. Just, don't make any decisions you'll regret, alright? Oh, and use protection if you're really planning on doing it"

"Wha-"

"I've sent Atsushi and Kyouka over to get ******* so don't worry. Good night, and make sure to be early to the agency tomorrow!"

"Kunikida-san, wai-" the call ended. Tanizaki sighed before looking down at the softly smiling mafioso. What am I going to do...?

△▽△▽△

First thing to do was to get them signed it at a hotel, that's for sure. Second thing to do? Tanizaki wasn't sure, but it's certainly not making out as soon as they closed the door.

Tanizaki leaned against the door, his arms wrapped around the other as Tachihara held his head, bringing them closer. He had already pulled off the ginger's jacket, letting it slither down to the floor. He's burning, he's hot, everything is burning, it's too hot...

They broke away, panting. Both of their faces were flushed, only Tachihara's was more intense than Tanizaki. Tanizaki pulled the other's denim jacket off and blinked at the long-sleeved shirt. "How the hell can you bear wearing that..." he mumbled before suddenly slipping his hands under, feeling a sense of dominance. Tachihara let out a surprised sound, feeling the other's cold hands wandering his body.

It was safe to say that Tanizaki had experience...

(A/N: BSJAKDHSJ I HATE IT WHENEVER I REMEMBER THAT TANIZAKI HAD DONE IT WITH HIS OWN SISTER OR MOST LIKELY HAD DONE IT)

Tachihara rested his head against the other's shoulder, letting out a small whimper when he felt the other rubbing on his nipple. Tanizaki then switched their positions so that Tachihara would be lying against the door whilst Tanizaki would be the one standing in front of him. The redhead's beanie got knocked off in the process.

"Tanizaki...!" He breathed out as the said male placed his leg in between his own, his knee slightly rubbing against his crotch area. His lips were then met with Tanizaki's cool, thin ones. A delightful shiver ran through him as he wrapped his arms around the other's neck.

"Tani...oh!" Tanizaki was already moving downwards, giving him wet kisses around his neck and finding the spot that would give the other pleasure. Tachihara let out a moan when the ginger placed a wet kiss just beneath his right ear. Silence came between them.

"I..." Tachihara flushed, not expecting that to come out from him. Then, "Hmgh?!"

"I...want to hear more..." Tanizaki mumbled against his skin before suddenly bitting down on it, making the other gasp. Then, he began licking and sucking in it, wringing out small moans and whimpers from the redhead.

"Mghm...'Zaki...please..."

"Please?"

"I...oh..." Tachihara lowered his head, embarrassed. Tanizaki suddenly gave a smile and slip out one hand to gently take the redhead's chin and make him face the ginger. Tachihara's eyes were glossy, his slightly swollen, pink lips slightly parted, his face a pretty shade of pink...

"You're...so pretty, do you know that?"

"I mean...when am I not?" Tachihara smiled smugly, not aware that the bandaid on his nose starting to come off due to the sweat.

"Oh wow, cocky behavior I see"

"I mean, am I lying though?"

"Nah, you ain't"

"That's what I...?!?" Tanizaki suddenly carried him bridal style and was heading towards the bed. Tachihara laid in his arms, still shocked. Then, he got lightly tossed onto the bed. "Do you have experience or something? Almost feels like you've done this before" Tachihara joked, expecting Tanizaki to scoff at him and roll his eyes. What he received was a surprise. "Yeah"

"Oh. Wasn't expecting that. Soo…with who?" A sense of jealousy and possessiveness hit the mafioso. He didn't know why did he felt that. Maybe it was the alcohol he drank earlier.

Wait. Alcohol he drank earlier.

Tachihara realized at that moment, he was sober. Stone-cold sober. He had actual thoughts he could make and remember. But, if he's sober, wouldn't he had pushed the ginger away? Why does he still want him so badly?

"Oh-uhm…nobody important, really"

"Soo a one nightstand?"

"Well. Not exactly?" Tachihara blinked for a few seconds before sighing and sitting up to reach towards Tanizaki, wrapping his arms around his neck after getting close. Suddenly, he laid back down again, bringing the ginger along with him so that he was towering over the redhead. "Wha- seems like you have experience too then?"

"Hm? Nah, you're my first. Y'know, you're lucky to be my first. You have no idea of how many people wanna fuck me"

"Y'know, you look like a fuckboy so that's surprising"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

"Wasn't intending that to be one"

"Doesn't matter. Though I'll be a fuckboy for you if you want~" Tachihara smirked at the other's face flushing at his words. Tanizaki quietly examined his face for a few seconds before taking off the bandaid on his nose, slightly starting the redhead with the action.

"Why are you wearing a bandaid when there's no injury on your nose?" Tachihara quickly raced through answers in his mind, not wanting to tell him that the bandaid was somehow his disguise at the Port Mafia. "Well, it makes me look like a gangster, doesn't it?"

"Is it really necessary to look like a gangster in the mafia? Like, look at Mr. Fancy Hat, he dresses up like he's going on a date or something" Tachihara sniggered at the nickname given to the executive before retorting, "You have no rights to talk! Your two blonds look like a farm boy and a teacher!"

"Because they are??? Well, Kunikida used to be a teacher, but Kenji's still a famr boy??"

"Oh, makes sense on why he always acts like he got a stick up his ass" Tanizaki laughed, though felt slightly guilty for laughing at Kunikida. Then, Tachihara raised his eyebrows. "Soo are we just gonna talk or…?"

"Geez, how horny are you exactly?"

"You literally booked a room at a hotel instead of making me go home"

"Oh so you're aware of that?"

"Duh, I don't sleep in such a fancy room"

"Alright then. So, you wanna top or bottom?"

"Bottom, have no clue on how to be a top"

"Alright then. Take your clothes off by yourself" Tanizaki began searching through the drawers as Tachihara tugged at his own jeans. Then, the ginger held out two items triumphantly as the redhead peered at it.

"…A bottle and a packet? Is that a kink or something?"

"What? No, you idiot, this is lube and this is a condom"

"I can't help being an idiot, I don't have a single knowledge of fucking here"

"Yeah, you've made that clear"

"Oh fuck you"

"UNO reverse card"

△▽△▽△

"Shit! That's cold!" Tachihara mumbled into the pillow, clutching it with his fists as Tanizaki poured the lube over his hole. "Well, of course it's cold, it's literally in an air-conditioned hotel room"

"Ju-just get on with it already!"

"Yeah you really have no idea about fucking. You do realize I have to prep you first, right, otherwise you'll be in pain?"

"Prep??"

"Yeah like this," Tanizaki pushed in two fingers, making the redhead gasp. He began making scissor movements with them, watching the mafioso to see his reactions. Well, since Tachihara had his head buried into a pillow, it was hard to see his face, but the muffled moans he's giving sounds like a good sign.

"Shi-!" A sudden spot hit by Tanizaki made Tachihara gasped as he clutched the pillow even harder, the skin on his knuckles turning white.

"Hm? Do you like it here?" Tanizaki massaged the spot that gained the reaction. Tachihara let out more muffled moans, already on the verge of falling from his position. If I already feel like this from two fingers, what about when Tanizaki is inside of me?? Would he destroy me??

"Y'know, for someone so talkative earlier, you're being quite silent now," Tanizaki commented, pulling out his fingers. Tachihara bit back a whine at the sudden emptiness.

"I'm going inside now. Are you okay or do you need more prepping?"

"I don't know, you're the expert here"

"I don't know your body. So?"

"Just…go in already then" Tachihara mumbled. Tanizaki nodded at his response before taking off his own jeans and boxers. He poured lube over himself before positioning at Tachihara's raised ass. "Sure?"

"Absolut-oh!" Tachihara gasped as Tanizaki slowly entered him, trying not to hurt the redhead. Shitshitshitshit-it's going to tear! It'll never take in all of him!

Tanizaki pressed a kiss to the redhead's back, trying to make him relax as the mafioso had tensed up. Tachihara was shivering against him, the skin on his knuckles on the verge of breaking. "Calm down, Tachihara, you're doing so well," he mumbled against the skin, sending shivers down the said male.

"Fuck…does it always hurt like this…?"

"Your first time always will hurt at the beginning, but it'll feel good later on. See, you've taken all of me already. You're doing good for a virgin" Tanizaki smiled, gently patting the other's hair. Tachihara managed a shaky smile at the ginger's praises. Ah he has a way with words…

"Do you need some time first to adjust?"

"Ngh…no…"

"…You sure??" Tachihara managed a small nod, his fists clutching the pillow that his head is buried in. Tanizaki didn't move for a few seconds, leaving him the seconds to adjust despite what the redhead said.

Tachihara's gasp was muffled in the pillow as the ginger to move. Feel good?? All I'm feeling right now is fucking pain! It feels like I'm being stabbed over and over!

Tanizaki mumbled something, so softly that only the redhead could catch "…tight"before feeling the cold, smooth surface of the ginger's palm rubbing against his back. "Relax, Tachihara, you're tensing up"

"Mmph…I'm tryin-oh!" Tanizaki had bitten on the skin of the other's neck while using one of his hands to play around with the redhead's nipple, trying to stop him from tensing up and continue moving at the same time. Suddenly, he hit at a spot that turned the growing pain into pleasure, causing the other to let out a sudden moan into the pillow.

"Will you stop hiding yourself? You can be loud here, no one will hear"

"Hey, that rhymes, fun-" Tachihara interrupted himself with another moan, not muffled by the pillow this time as he arched his back on his own. Tanizaki began speeding up, leaving the other with no words except moans and begs for him to slow down.

" Tani- please! Please- ah- go slower!"

Tanizaki captured the other's lips into a kiss. The redhead moaned and whimpered against him, his body beginning to tremble. He then suddenly feel as if his stomach was beginning to twist into a knot, as if he's going to wet the bed.

"W-wait! Stop! I'm go-going to-" he cut himself out with a loud cry as the knot in his stomach unravelled. His body violently trembled as he went through his first orgasm. Not an unpleasant feeling, he'll admit.

"Tani-!" The detective showed no signs of stopping. The redhead cried out, tears beginning to run down his face from the mixture of pain and pleasure. He clutched at the sheets with his fists, trying his best to keep up with the other.

"Tanizaki!" He let out another cry, going through his second orgasm for the night. A few more thrusts and the ginger pulled out, cumming over the sheets. Tachihara fell against the dirtied sheets, trembling violently. The light from the lamp shone against the tear stains on his cheeks. Tanizaki gently wiped at them, feeling guilty.

"Hey…you're good, right?" He received pants as an answer for a while before having a real answer. "That…was…amazing…" Tachihara confessed, feeling his cheeks starting to heat up. Tanizaki smiled.

"I'm glad to hear it"

Bonus!:

"…Tachihara are you okay?" Teruko frowned at him, a concerned look from her. Suehiro was also staring at him.

"Huh? Never better, why?"

"You're…limping? Wait. Limping?" Teruko had a mischievous smile appearing on her face. Suehiro blinked at the redhead for a few seconds before slightly raising his eyebrows at him.

"…Am I? HEY-" Teruko tackled him to the floor, beginning to question him with sudden excitement. "Did you have sex with someone last night?! Who is it?! Tell us!!"

"Who had sex last night???" Jouno entered, hearing their vice-commander's questions when he was a few feet away from the room. Suehiro answered whilst looking at the pair on the floor with interest. "Tachihara"

"Oh? Our youngest Hunting Dog? Interesting, who did you lose your virginity to?"

"What makes you think I'm a virgin?!" Tachihara demanded, struggling to get away from the female.

"Are you one before last night?"

"Well yes bu-"

"Exactly, so who?"

Ideas:

A/N: If it's not too much trouble, please comment who do you want as top if you want to make a smut request! I have received a few complaints because I used the other person as the top when writing smut one shots before :>

To those who were waiting at least months for your requests to be published, I swear they're gonna be published soon; I just got some health issues so I wasn't able to finish my editing process on them until now

I truly apologize for such a late publication :') Thank you for all of your patience!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 43.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
238K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...