Those damn brown eyes: A Hogw...

By thatweirdhuff

*All characters have been aged up to 18-20 years old* Y/N Had a very interesting first year at Hogwarts, fro... More

A Warm Welcome Back
That Damn Boy
Fight this Feeling
*A small update*
Return to Hogwarts
The Term Begins
The Date*
Aftermath
The Beginning*
The Hospital Wing
~Authors Note~
Back to normal.. Kinda
✨Some Visuals ✨
Spiral
Sprial Part 2
Denial *
Anger
Barganing
Depression
Acceptance
Epilogue
New book!

The Undercroft*

271 6 5
By thatweirdhuff

*Mature themes*

I wake up early the next morning, I slip my school skirt on, and my white blouse, loosely tying my tie around my neck. I walk over to the mirror and fix my hair and my collar. I head out of the dorm room, and walk to the great hall. Barely anyone is awake, the common room is dead silent.

I walk towards the stairs to go up to the great hall, passing by some younger students sitting in the halls. As I walk past a few corridors I feel a presence walking behind me, I duck into the next empty classroom, hoping that my follower will keep walking. Gareth pops in behind me, shutting the door.

"Get out!" I shout at him pointing at the door "I want nothing to do with you after your shit last night"

Gareth looks like I offended him "After the shit I pulled?" He scoffs

I pull my shirt to reveal the bruise that he left. "Yeah, the shit you pulled" I fix my shirt and begin to push past him trying to leave the empty room. He grabs me, the same way he did last night. I wince and push him away, my shoulder is now absolutely throbbing "What is your problem Gareth?" i yell

"I want you Y/N" he attempts to say seductively "I'm sorry about last night, something in me snapped" he tried to salvage whatever friendship we had left.

"Please just let me leave" I try to push past him once again. He blocks the door, without touching me this time. "Just tell me you'll consider giving me another chance." he says waiting on an answer

"Fine, whatever" I give in, pushing all the way past leaving the classroom. I quickly walk to the great hall, trying to find Sebastian.

He isn't here yet, So i sit down at the Hufflepuff table  crossing my arms and laying my head down. After five minutes I feel that gentle touch that I've been craving a soft rub on my shoulder. I hold in my wince and lift my head, Sebastian smiling back down at me. He sits down beside me straddling the bench.

"Did you sleep ok?" he asks while moving the hair out of my face. I nod, a smile growing on my face.

I look past Sebastian, and see Gareth walking in. It seemed like he was walking towards us then realized who was sitting with me and kept walking, shooting daggers with his eyes.

Sebastian noticed my eyes dart towards the entrance, looking back at Gareth. His leg starts jumping, you could cut the tension with a knife.

"Can we get elsewhere?" i ask, starting to stand up. I tug his arm and he joins me. We walk to the undercroft, the only place where we won't be around prying eyes. Ominous is already there, sitting on one on the chairs.

"Sebastian? Is that you, who's with you?" He asks looking at the door trying to sense who it is.

"It's Y/N" he says, we walk towards the small loveseat and sit down.

"Ah, Y/n are you ok? I heard a bit about last night"

"Yes i'm fine, Sebastian somehow knew where i was going to be" I say.

Ominous admits "I may have told him about a bit of gossip i heard, and i'm glad i did."

Sebastian wraps his arm around me. He pulls me to him, unknowingly putting pressure on the already throbbing bruise. I wince, peaking his attention towards me. He lifts the collar of my shirt, his face growing more angry.

"What the fuck is that from" He asks, in a very protective tone

"You already handled it" I quickly replied.

"What is it?" Ominous asks

"She's got a giant bruise on her neck!" Sebastian over-exaggerates.

"It's not that bad" I chime in.

"That's- That's what you consider not that bad? He might as well have beat you!" Sebastian raises his voice. "I swear i'm going to kill him" he sighs out.

"Please stop" I plead, placing my hand on his knee lightly rubbing it, trying to calm him down. Sebastian readjusts on the couch to face me. "You better tell me if he ever touches you again"

"I will.." I say

Feeling the tension Ominous gets up from his seat, stretching "I've got to get to class. Try not to mess up the place" he jokes Ominous leaves the undercroft, leaving Sebastian and I alone.

Sebastian places his hand on my cheek, rubbing it softly. He moves his hand to the back of my head and pulls me to him, our foreheads touching.

"Please say your mine" He says, placing a kiss on my lips

"I'm yours" I say, returning the kiss.

**
He places his other hand around my waist pulling me towards him. Our bodies touching, I could feel his heart beating we were so close. I place my hands on him one on his head intertwining my fingers in his hair, the other resting on his shoulder. Sebastian slowly starts to shift to be on top, his hands starting to trail down my body to my waist. We both mutually pull back, Sebastian smiles and lets out a small laugh. I sit up propping myself on my elbows, Sebastian leans down and kisses my neck. A shiver shoots down my spine, a soft moan escapes my mouth.

Sebastian chuckles. "Have you never been loved on like this before?" he says in between kisses.

"N-No" I say, my breath hitching.

Sebastian lifts up, "Do you want me to stop?" He asks

"Please don't" I pull his head back, kissing him again. He moves his hands to my hips, pressing his thumbs into my sides.

The room is getting warm, I lean up and undo my robe. Sebastian helps me pull the sleeves off and throws the robe onto the floor.  Sebastian's hands wander to my tie, loosening it. He breaks the kiss to pull my tie over my head. I reach up to unhook his robes, and unbutton the first few buttons.

//Sebastian's POV\\

I place my hands on her blouse, I started to unbutton it, getting frustrated with the buttons I grasp the two sides and tear her shirt open exposing her breasts. I pause for a moment, looking at her for permission and she nods. I lean down and kiss in between them, grasping one in my hand. The moans she let out were absolutely intoxicating, making me go feral, biting  and sucking on her softly leaving a trail of marks. I reach down to undo my pants, my erection finally free from the prison of my trousers. I trail my hands up her thighs and to the hem of her skirt along with her undergarments, pulling it down and onto the floor. She was completely exposed to me, her face now blood red. Oh how I wanted to absolutely ravish her right there, She looked so perfect. She reached for my underwear, tugging them down, I lifted my legs to assist her. My length was resting up against her, I leaned back down to kiss her, first her lips, then to her breasts.

I reach my hand down to her thigh, lightly running my finger up and down, causing her to let out small moans. I slowly make my way to her entrance, circling around it like a predator searching for it's prey. I insert two fingers pushing it in and out, her small whimpers made me pick up the pace. I circle her clit with my thumb her back starting to arch, I slow down, edging her.

"Not yet" I whisper in her ear biting it softly.

She whimpers, begging me "Please- F-" She can't even spit it out.

I sit up, taking  my length in my hand, I tease her opening, pushing in then pulling out.

Something in me switches, I need to fuck her. I slowly insert myself into her.

"Faster-" she moaned out, I start quickening up the pace the more she begs. I bring her leg up over the top of the couch, gripping her hips as I pound into her. Her legs start shaking uncontrollably, warmth starting to tighten onto me. She pants, catching her breath between moans.

"Ah fuck-" I moan, finishing into her. 

I help her sit up, kissing her forehead. "We are going to have to get you a new shirt." I joked

She smiled "I can just use yours" picking it up off the floor and slipping it on.

I stand up, and locate my pants, sliding them back on. I sit back down on the couch swinging one of my legs over her. She crawls onto my chest and lays down, still trying to catch her breath. I cover us up with my robe, and start to rub her head as she drifted off to sleep, I soon followed.

~Hows that for spice?
Fuck Gareth squad😂~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 108 16
Going into their 6th year at Hogwarts, Maggie Darling, Ominis Gaunt and Sebastian Sallow are hard at work trying do the right thing. They have been s...
45K 1.6K 60
It's 10 years later and everything has changed. Sirius was taken away all those years ago and you haven't spoken to him since. You and Severus have g...
220 10 12
18+ /Mature "Granger." Her name softly exited his mouth, almost too soft and broken to be a whisper. He kissed her closing eyes, and she sank into...
439 52 28
Sebastian Sallow x Reader Story (Fm) Y/n is a 12 year old witch from a half-blood family as she finally begins her first year at Hogwarts. She navig...