ᶠÚᵗᵇᵒˡ Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ⎳⎳

By bitchyouadopted

The title says it all. I take requests (plotline) , so be free to let me know in the comments (or dms). :) _... More

Confession (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheeee (Neymessi)
Wrong perspective (Neymessi)
P.A. (Neymessi)
This was brought to u by omega soyabean oil (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @joebts (Neymessi)
brought to u by @UnderEcho (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @Ney_messi_ (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheee pt.2 (Neymessi)
The interlude (Neymessi)
author's note
new ship sjdkdjdj (Haaland x Jude)
new shipp sjsjend pt.2 (Cristiano x Neymar)
brought to u by me (Cristiano x Messi)
Wrong Perspective pt.2
Childhood sweetheart (Neymessi)
Chilhood sweetheart pt.2
4K CELEBRATIONNN 🥂🥂🥂
Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)
Hustle (Mbappe x Hakimi)
Will-bounded (Cristessi)
Our Love story (Neymessi)
Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)
What if? (Cristessi)
compensation for @underecho
Well-Hidden (Neymessi)
Why You? (Neymessi)
DiOr bAbeS (Mbappe x Hakimi)
HaAland HaAlaNd- (Haaland x Jude)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- (Raphinha x Richarlison
imma lay em' down (Cristessi)
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS
10K celebration
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS PT.2
together, forever (Haaland x Jude)
Brought to you by @joebts pt.2
NEYMAR BDAY SPECIALL (5/2/22)
Boundaries (Mbappe x Hakimi)
New inmate (Neymar x Pique)
Valentine (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love pt.2
Buddies (Sergio Ramos x Luka Modric)
Boundaries pt.2
Is this wrong? (Neymessi)
All mine (Cristiano x Neymar + Messi x Neymar)
All mine pt.2
After Dark (Seriker)
Differences (Messi x Mbappe)
After Dark pt.2
one true love? ( Messi x Neymar x Suarez / MSN)
P.A. pt.2
Punishment (Messi x Mbappe)
See you smile. (Cristiano x James)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- pt.2
Hustle pt.2
Just, threesome. periodt. (Felix x Gavi x Pedri)
imma lay em' down pt.2
Jesse wasn't havin' it (Marcus Rashford x Jesse Lingard)
Sunshine (Cuti Romero x Sonny)
Angel (Neymessi)
You guys are unbelievable.
Nanny (Cristiano x Marcelo)
Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)
Their love story (Felix x Diego Lainez)
Home (Neymessi)
Shape of you (Neymessi)
In love with him (Luka Modric x Ramos)
Will-bounded pt.2
Chocolates and Flowers (Manuel x Thomas)
Mine (Neymessi)
Mistake (Neymessi)
Unholy (Neymessi)
Unusual (Cuti x Sonny)
Unholy pt.2
Inseperable (Gio Reyna x Jude)
Incomperable (Neymessi)
🎂
Nyctophile
Hot Polish guy
See you smile pt.2
Ney
In forever (Achraf Hakimi x Neymar)
Nyctophile pt.2
Everybody loves somebody
More (Neymessi)
Inseperable pt.2
One and Only (Marquinhos x Neymar)
Just Happened (Cristiano x Messi)
For you (Marcelo x Cristiano)
Maybe, Maybe not (Luka Modric x Sergio Ramos)
Another World (Neymessi)
<3 (F. De Jong x Y/N)
Secret (Cristiano x T. Muller)
Secret pt.2
Delicate (Kai Havertz x T. A. Arnold)
Delicate pt.2
Secret pt.3
100th Chapter Special 🎊 (Ronaldo X T. Courtois)
Making it work (Jude x Haaland)
See you smile pt.3
Brought to you by @joebts pt.3
100th Chapter Special pt.2
Another World pt.2
Wave (Mbappe x Messi)
Missing you (Pique x Ronaldo)
Delicate pt.3
no title yet
Sassy (Gavi x Vinicius)
Good things take time (Gavi x Felix)
Seduction (Pedri x Gavi)
Like a moth to the flame (Kdb x Courtois)
Like a moth to the flame pt.2
Eye candy (Luka x S. Ramos)
Just happened pt.2
Fools (Courtoisnaldo⛵)
Not a kid (C. Ronaldo x Joao Felix)
Starboy (Crismessi)

Is This Wrong? pt.2

692 20 34
By bitchyouadopted

The age gap is the same (10 years) but their age increased which means Messi is 32 and Ney is 22. Enjoy :)

__________

Neymar silently waited under the tree, watching everyone else rush across the zebra-crossing with books or their bookbags on their head to shelter themselves from the rain. Neymar was fortunate enough to be carrying an umbrella with himself, noticing a small puddle forming under his feet, his reflection being sent off course from the rain drops plopping.

He sighed and watched a few cars come and go, none of which stopped by. The rain began to grow heavier as the winds seemed to get stronger, forcing Neymar to tighten his grip in the umbrella. Wearing a tank top and shorts now only made things worse.

Tiny droplets of water began to plop onto his skin. The breeze tensed his muscles and raised his hairs. Neymar began to grow worried as the sky darkened and the wind and rain grew much heavier-- too heavy for Neymar to handle.

The umbrella was holding onto his hand by a string. It had nearly been half an hour of his wait. Neymar had no option either than to walk now, looking around one last time, maybe there would be some sign of Messi. But no.

As he began to walk across the slippery street, an audi suddenly pulled up not too far from his feet. Neymar gasped from the car pulling up so suddenly, making him move a few steps back.

By now, Neymar was soaked. Neymar squinted his eyes, looking harder, noticing a familiar number pattern on the number plate. Without hesitating, he closed the umbrella and plopped himself on the front seat, closing the door and sucking in a breathe of relief.

Messi turned around and drove out of the premises. Neymar grabbed a few spare tissues from his bag and began to pat himself dry, not aware that Messi's eyes was on on the road but him. (Change of pov)

He can't do anything without getting me to stare at him, ever. Although we're on the road and focussing is what I'm supposed to be doing if I really care for our lives. I don't really give a thought to mine, but a scratch on him and I'll end that person without hesitating.

Ney is all I have, and all that I'd ever want. He had turned 18 four years back, and since then, I've grown more cautious about his surroundings. He's such a beautiful person with an innocent mind and quiet persona, he's too innocent for his own good, let alone the world.

Every inch of him must be something only I can feast my eyes on; only I can touch and ruin. It messes me up even if someone looks at him ever so slightly. I know, it's too much, he needs his freedome but he's mine and not everyone knows that.

I can't look into his eyes without my heart pace increasing. How timid he sounds, how polite and consistent he is about everything. How shy he acts around me, how sensitive he is to my touch. Everything about him is what I want only to myself and no one else.

Maybe I'm asking for too much, but I can't deny that it's my luck to have this Brazillian perfection all to myself.

---

Neymar washed the dishes from dinner, as Messi cussed under his breathe, staring at his ass across the counter. The rain was still pouring, and it could be seen from the living room in the backyard. But Messi felt like it had been too long, all of a sudden.

Had been too long since they'd been intimate. But Neymar in all his innocense couldn't remember when was the last time they'd even kissed. Even the slightest touch from Messi sent him to a different world.

But now, he seemed to be much engaged into scrubbing the plates and pots clean. How his ass lay there in full display, untouched, felt wrong.

Messi snaked his hands around the boy's small waist, as Neymar sucked in a breathe, a blush creeping up his cheeks. His pace of washing the plates slowed, as his fingers tightly clutched the rim of the plate while Messi's hands roamed under his lakers basketball jersey.

- "It's been a long time since we did it, Ney.." Messi whispered behind his ear, placing a soft kiss on his ear lobe, trailing them down his neck, tugging at his jersey and exposing much of his shoulder which is nothing but bones.

Messi caressed it and placed a kiss there, smiling, noticing how he's clenching the plates.

- "You should eat more baby,"

- "O-Okay.." Neymar managed to blurt out as Messi's finger circle around his nipple, making him moan slightly, his grip shifting to the edge of the marble counter top.

Messi began to pinch and play with it, pressing his growing bulge against his ass. Neymar whimpered and moaned loudly as Messi pressed his thumb against the now hardened bud.

- "Do you have any idea of how horny you make me?"

Messi grumbled, lifting him and shoving everything aside, placing him in the kitchen island. He began to un-buckle his belt. Although Neymar had seen him doing that a handful of times before, it only seemed much like his first. It didn't feel like he'd grown used to seeing this before. He didn't feel like he knew Messi doing this. And that's why it made him shudder, as the Prong clinked against the bar.

Neymar could only watch and feel a rise between his thighs seeing the older and much sexier man strip before him. Nothing about his body was a signe of him being 32 years old. Finely carved six pack abs, the perfect amount of stuble, and beautiful inkings across his right arm.

- "Strip,"

Neymar pulled the jersey, raising his arms above his head. He blushed and slowly pushed his shorts down, pressing his legs against each other, hiding his manhood as much as he could, letting the shorts hang by his ankles.

Messi sniggered and closed the gap between them, attacking his lips.

It started off slow, letting the lips work their way through. It began to grow sloppier, tongues involved. Neymar didn't even try, letting Messi's tongue slio through his lips and explore his mouth, then lap against his lips before pulling back.

Neymar's lips turned red, not yet swollen. But it will be, Messi thought, before lifting his up by his ass and wrapping his legs around his waist. Neymar burried his face against Messi's shoulder, hands hanging loosely around his neck.

Messi carried him upstairs, placing him on the bed with his legs and arms still wrapped around him like a koala's around a tree trunk. Just one small difference- Neymar is kept busy by Messi, unlike Koalas.

- "Do you need prep Ney?"

- "Uhm.." Neymar bit his lip and tried not to say yes. It always sounded so weal of him to ask for prep. He knew he made Messi wait and left him in pain. He didn't want that. Although it's much more painful for him, he doesn't want the elder man to wait for him to loosen up.

- "J-Just do it.."

- "You sure Ney? It will hurt..I can do it, it's fine with m-"

- "Just do it!" Neymar slightly raised his voice, looking into Messi's deep chocolate brown eyes that made him turn away again. He could never stand Messi's hot and intimidating gaze. It burned him all over.

Messi pushed the head in, as Neymar bit his lips harshly to suppress a cry. He clenched tightly onto the bedsheet as Messi pushed in further, stretching him little by little.

The pain didn't diminish, not the slightest. It started to grow onto Neymar, making the latter whimper and let the tears slip. As helpless as he felt, he chose to do this knowing the consequences.

It didn't feel as pleasurable as he knew this to be whenever they did it. It only brought him pain. It started to become unbearable, when Messi started to slowly rock his hips back and forth, careful not to hurt the boy any more than he already seems to be.

Messi brought him into a deep and affectionate kiss, running his hands up and down the side of hid waist, stopping for a few seconds to let Neymar adjust with the size.

Neymar closed his eyes, shifting closer to Messi. The room fell silent as Neymar began to forget about the pain, his body soothed from Messi's warmth. Their lips slowly moving against one another's made this look like much more of sharing a piece of one another rather than fulfilling their burning desires.

It was a fair mixture of both. Just enough affection that stood from in-session kisses like these, and just enough of the temptation and seduction to keep themselves aware of their little problem,-- down there.

Messi bit his lip, picking up pace, tightening his grip around Neymar's waist. Neymar pulled back just enough to let a moan slip, as their lips collided once again. Neymar's hand touched and scratched every part of Messi that it could reach, mostly the along his back.

- "Holy baby jesus you look hot,"

Neymar responded with a loud and needy moan as he now rested on all four of his limbs, while Messi left a trails of hickeys and kisses along his back, tugging at his hair, thrusting harder and much more roughly than before.

- "M-Messi! More!! Fuck..Ah! Right there!"

- "Fuck baby! Your tight ass clenching around my dick, holy shit is it hot!"

- "Messii~" Neymar whined and let his sticky white fluid stain the bed.

Neymar clenched around him tightly as Messi reached his high. The bed was already shaking uncontrollably, and Neymar would doze off any second now.

- "Shit," Messi cussed, releasing his fluids into the latter. Neymar howled lowly, feeling the warm fluid drip from his hole.

They both collapsed on the bed, staring at the ceiling, eyes wide and body motionless. Messi slid an arm under Neymar's head as he snuggled near to his chest. Messi kissed his head, then forehead- nose- cheeks- lips. Neymar giggled and mumbled a 'stop' playfully.

Messi threw on a smug look, noticing the blush than began to come evident on his cheeks.

- "You're gonna get me horny again.."

- "But I never said no,"

- "Woah, Ney, is that you?"

- "Ofcourse it is, estúpido." Neymar said, booping Messi's nose.

- "Honestly...I'm not complaining. I like you this way baby." He muttered, burrowing his face down on the crook of Neymar's neck, placing more kisses.

- "Come on Leo, it already hurts.."

- "Just one more, pretty please?"

Neymar gave it a thought as Messi waited in silence, hiding his rather dark approach away from Neymar's veiw. He can't let this chance slip. Getting the chance to flaw this beauty all over again? Fuck yeah.

- "F-Fine..just this once.."

- "God is this gonna be a night," Messi mumbled to himself, smirking.

______________

Babe don't even come at me. It's 2 in the night rn. Imma have to stop updating soon (only for a short period of time) cuz I need to focus on my studies if i want my desired position successfully secured. K, peace :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
12.7K 443 11
[Complete] Note: Had gone through a major revision, in hope to make everything better and less awkward. At least, it's what I had expect it to be. Al...
32.9K 375 34
Hello ya'll. I've been taking some time to think and i've finally come out of my writers block! I will be writting now. 👍 (Please do not replicate o...
Avoid. By 3cho

Fanfiction

5.1K 118 8
"Ney.. why are you ignoring me?" Leo wondered. He felt as if his heart was being dug out when one of Neymar's tear betrayed him and slipped down his...