THE ENCHANTED BOOK

By HellenM26

A girl who lives a normal boring Highschool life finds herself as a guardian of Five enchanted princes from d... More

P1♧
P2♧
P3♧
P4♧
P5♧
P6♧
P8♧
P9♧
P10♧
P11♧
P12♧
P13♤
P14♧
P15♧

P7♧

27 5 0
By HellenM26

"Whoah his room was really so cold."I thought as he opened the door.

"This is how I'll like it,I hope you never come to my room first."He said as he closed the door again.

"I better see you downstairs in 5 minutes."I shouted without knowing if he even understood me.

I then thought of going to Taehyun's room.

"He might look scary,not a talkative person but I know he will be very understanding and follow my instructions."I said to myself positively and began walked straight to the room.

It took me 2 minutes to begin knocking.

As expected the door opened on it's own.

"He creeps me out."I thought to myself as I gulped.

"Should I come in?"I asked.

The door opened more wider as I took it as a yes.

I then walked in.

Inside the room there were a lot of changes I couldn't understand.

"Wow your room looks..."I just couldn't find a word to express how the room looked.

It just looked dark while it's morning.

He closed the curtains and made sure there was no a single light but you could see.

He was holding one of the books my father left behind.

I was curious which one he was reading and he seemed so focused and serious.

"Do you know how to read?"I asked as he turned to look at me.

He nodded.

"You don't like talking don't you,can I at least hear you say hi."I said with a smile.

He just looked at me in which I didn't feel that great but like something was surrounding me.

"Without the necklace you wouldn't have liked being around me."He said as he was focused on the book.

I gulped when I could hear how cold his voice was.

"Uhm...be downstairs before 5 minutes,food will be served."I said walking back slowly while a bit scared.

He didn't say a word when I walked out and the door shut right at my face.

"Whoah more like an Introvert blood demon sucker."I said as I shivered and immediately walked to the other room.

This time I had to call the nature prince.

"Well he seemed more kind,it will be so easy."I said as I didn't hesitate to knock.

There wasn't a response.

"Ohh word did he turn different from last night."I gave a blank face when I just thought of opening myself.

I was trying to open when he opened the door.

He gave me an innocent smile.

"Aww your so cute."I said as he smiled more.

"Well...actually I kinda..."He looked nervous.

"Uhm...what did you do?"I asked as I could see he didn't want to open the door to his room.

"Uhm...it's okay since your not used to this world,let me see inside."I said.

He just opened the door.

My mouth was wide open not knowing what to do.

"How did this happen?"I asked not knowing what I'll be telling the butler if he had to clean rooms because even Taehyun and Soobin's rooms looked suspicious.

"Uhm...I hope it's not upsetting I just couldn't control myself."Said Hueningkai.

"It's not bad,just that it's amazing that even the butler will ask me how I could afford this without using the card."I said as I couldn't understand how this is going to be solved.

"I'm sorry about this."He seemed sorry.

"It's okay keep it like this,anyways just come downstairs for food before 4 minutes and the other princes will be there."I smiled as I walked out smiling at him to not let him know I looked worried.

When I closed the door I breathed in and out.

"I think I'm going crazy."I just rushed to the water prince's door.

"I hope there won't be water on the ground."I said to myself.

I was about to knock when the door opened.

"You are here."Said Beomgyu as he gave me a sarcastic look.

"Well I came to tell you to come downstairs when your prepared before 3 minutes."I said.

"Word,you don't feel like coming inside don't you?"He asked.

"Not really,I've seen enough."I said looking at his hands which just seemed so wet.

His hair as well was wet.

"Uhm...I just couldn't sleep on that spongy object so I decided to.."I just pushed him aside as I entered.

The floor was okay.

"Ohh word it's clean."I smiled looking at him.

"Yeah...it's not like I was in this room."He said.

"Where were you?"I asked as I looked at the bathroom door.

I decided to enter till I saw water coming out of every tap.

I turned off.

"Let me guess,you slept in here and right in the bath?"I asked with an annoyed face but put on a smile.

"Yeah."He smirked.

"And the tap was open since last night?"I asked while pointing at the tap so he could understand what I was saying.

"Yeah..."He said.

"Ohh word this is exhausting."I thought to myself.

"3 minutes is wasted,should I just along with you?"He asked.

"Just go downstairs I'll find you there."I said knowing the butler went out and I didn't worry about the two maids and the chef since they wouldn't say anything.

I sigh as I knew I had to go and take the most annoying prince now.

"I hope he didn't burn up the whole room though."I put my hands on my waist.♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 0 13
A young girl, Hope, gets taken from the life she knew and has to save a newly found friend. In doing so she allows herself to be captured. In captivi...
192 40 14
This story follows a young girl who has just entered 10th grade but has not discovered her element and spirit animal yet most people discover these i...
77 0 26
Following the travels of an extraordinarily sized teenage girl. She's going to discover things about herself that she never would have realized. And...
14.3K 447 16
Crystal Mathews... Your average teenage girl! Or so she thought... Crystal is informed she had powers beyond her beliefs, after taking a fancy to Ash...