Bucky Barnes X Y/n: I hate yo...

Y3llow_8utt3rfly

Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for... Еще

Author's Note
Avengers Compound Visuals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
꧁༺𝓗𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒱𝒾𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓈༻꧂

Chapter 48

284 7 0
Y3llow_8utt3rfly

We all needed somewhere to lie low, so made the decision we'd stay in Evie's café until we got back, so now we're sat in one of the booths with the shutters drown for our own privacy and the sign turned to closed, 'would you guys like anything', Evie asked, looking at the team while they shake their heads and she nods.

Evie loves cooking and baking, she loves it even more so when she's got something on her mind, and it helps her rethink and put all her energy into something else, so she doesn't end up crying.

'No thank you', Nat replied whilst she stands from her seat, 'I'll make something anyway', she says and then heads to her kitchen whilst the team shared a smile and I look down at Grace when I felt her movement and saw her waking up and rubbing her eyes awake.

When they're adjusted to the light, the first thing she does is stare at the closed door with a sad expression on her face, 'not back yet', she muttered to herself whilst I just stare at her, 'I'm still here', I brake the silence and watch her head turn and she stares at me, 'I know', she says, 'I want her though', she admits and then stares back at the door and I just sigh to myself, I may have a few years ahead of my past - self but Grace doesn't know that, she only recognises us as twins and I wish I could show her that's not the case.

'When will she back', she asked when I got out of thought and when I wanted to respond, she stared at me with teary eyes, 'I changed my mind, I want to be with her, now please', she says and when there's a long pause, I sigh, 'she's gone', I muttered whilst her tears flowed on her cheeks and she shakes her head, 'No she hasn't, I want to go back, now, I want her back', she says, almost yelling at me and I let her have her tantrum, 'Grace', I said when she tried to climb out of my lap, but she was still reluctant on it and I just let her go, I didn't want her hurting herself, 'Grace', Evies voice suddenly echoed and she turns around and runs to her, 'I want her back, please, I want to go back', she pleads when Evie hugs her and I notice her puffy red eyes, she's been crying too, 'shh, don't cry, everything's going to be okay', she says and cradles her closer, 'I want to see her', she says through her sobs and cries and its only then she starts to hyperventilate and I quickly stand from my seat whilst the rest follow too and she rubs her back, 'breathe, Gracie, Breathe', Evie says, but it doesn't calm her down, instead it gets worser and I quickly put my hands on her chest.

When I feel her beating heart, I allow my powers to do all the work, no amount of talking or getting her to calm down would work, so I did what I had to do even though I wasn't supposed too, 'breathe', I soothed, locking my eyes onto hers and I feel her chest rising slower and slower, 'breathe', I repeat when it paced again and she almost immediately melts into my touch, and then leans in, wraps her arms around me and then l bring her closer by wrapping her legs around me, 'what are you doing', Evie questioned when the glow of my hand brightened, but I focus everything on Grace for the time being, and would answer her questions later, or when I had the time.

I followed the team and sat down whilst she stared blankly, up, at me, 'let's go back', she whispered and I just stare down at her, I don't know where to go from here.

When she closed her eyes, and began to doze off, I knew there was only one way of getting her better, 'I can take the last couple days away from her, she'll hurt herself if she still remembers I told her I'd be leaving', I said and then looked at everyone, their decision mattered and I didn't want to do anything without everyone agreeing first, and when I thought one of them would answer, Evie did, 'Will it hurt her', she asks me and I shake my head, 'No, not even in the slightest', I answer and she nods.

'Do it', she instructed, 'she's not going to get better and she'll fight until she's back in that cabin so do it', she adds and I look at everyone and when they nod, I move my hand to her head, close my eyes and then place a bubble around the memory and one day, when she understands better, I'll give them back to her.

________

Evie was sat beside me and did nothing but stare at me, 'why are you so different to her', she asked, and I stare at her and shake my head a little, 'I'm only a few years ahead, and I'm not as different to her', I said.

'How did you do it, the thing with your hand', she questioned when I try not to laugh at her curiosity, 'I have powers', I admit, 'I haven't unlocked all my capabilities yet, but the ones I have, I can control and use when I need to', I explained.

'Like with Grace', she says, and I simply nod, 'I helped calm her heart and breathing down and then the rest was up to her', I said.

'Have you always had them', she asked, 'I mean, when Hydra took you', she questioned and I shake my head, 'I was exposed to something else, and it combined with the serum, so it was much later that I discovered my powers', I said.

'You have the super soldier serum', she says, pure curiosity and surprise, 'Yes, but the one I have is slightly different', I simply answered.

I didn't want my powers or the serum, they we're both forced onto me, and I couldn't do anything about it but to accept what it was and how it effected my body, so, I learned to move on, adjust, kept moving and not stopping because if I did, I'd be shattered by now.

'I think it's amazing', she says and this time I'm surprised and stare at her, 'really', I asked, and she nods and laugh, 'yeah, don't you', she said, whilst I just stare at her, her opinion means everything to me and since she said it, do I want to take the serum to reverse what happened to me, '...look at this way', she begins, 'we can do so much', she says.

'We', I asked out of curiosity and watch the wheels in her head spin, 'Yes we, we can do so much, like prank Oscar, it'll be epic and so funny', she says as I laugh with her, 'why did I not think of that, he'll be so mad, but it'll be so funny', I said as she giggled more whilst I did too and hear the team laugh, 'He hates when we team up', I said.

'That's because you always get me into trouble, at least this time, I can blame everything on you', she says and watch her laugh again, 'fifty percent is going onto you', I said.

'Two point five percent since your quit literally doing all the work', she says.

'Fifty', I said.

'Two point five, end of discussion', she says, and I silently sigh at her, '...see being the oldest has its perks', she says, and I roll my eyes whilst they all begin to laugh, 'You mean abusing the power of being the oldest', I corrected.

'Well, I wouldn't put it that way', she says with a laugh to her voice, 'then we don't do it unless you get fifty', I said as she crosses her arms over, 'you'd do it either way, seeing Oscar mad is more of a highlight to your day then it is to me', she implies whilst I try not to laugh at the obvious reply and when her laughter dies down, she stares at me for a moment and asks her next question, 'when will we meet again', she asked, and I just stare at her.

'We don't', I managed and watch her nod a little, 'oh', she says, a little disappointed, 'don't you make it back to us', she asked again, and I shake my head, 'No', and give her a short reply, she doesn't need to know the details, besides I'm not allowed to say anything, even if I wanted to.

'So, this will be our last interaction', she asked, and I nod, 'yeah', I sigh.

'Oh', she says, disappointed again, 'what about Grace', she asked, looking at her and when I wanted to answer, I looked down at her too and see her eyes opened whilst she became thrilled, 'Y/n', she says, then springs up and hugs me whilst I laugh a little, 'Miss me that much', I said as she nods on my shoulder and mumbled a response, making me laugh again.

When she pulled away, she stared at me, 'did you miss me', she asked and I bring my hand up and put a huge gap between my thumb and index finger, 'about this much', I said and watch her scowl at me, '...what, is that not enough', I asked and tried not to laugh, 'No', she simply says.

'Fine, this much', I said, adjusting my fingers more, but she's still scowling, 'do it bigger before I get mad', she instructed and this time I laugh whilst noticing the teams silent one, 'okay, don't get snippy', I said and adjust my fingers again, 'this much', I said whilst her scowl deepens and then she stares at Evie, 'come on Evie, let's go, we're not going to talk to her now', she says and moves over to her but I drag her back whilst she crosses her arms over, 'I'm sorry, I'll change my answer', I said.

'Too late, I'm mad', she says and then stares somewhere else whilst I snicker and put my hand out, 'this is the start of where I missed you and then it wraps around the world, twenty times', I said, 'that's how much I missed you', I add.

'Don't care', she scowls, and I smile and allow my powers to create a projection of the earth, which catches her attention, and she just stares at me with complete curiosity and shock, 'I missed you to the point of where we are', I began and then zoomed out and saw a projection of the milky way, 'then this much', I said and zoomed out again, 'then this much', I said and watch her eyes glisten.

'Wow', she says and then reaches her hand out to the stars that surround her, and when her eyes search mine, I smile at her, 'do you like it', I asked as she instantly nods and comes closer to me, 'how did you do it', she asked as I laugh to myself and then create the galaxy along with brighter stars and her eyes glow again, 'Pretty', she muttered and when it disappeared, she frowns at me, 'again, I didn't tell you to stop', she says whilst I hear the team laugh as Evie does the same and I do it.

________

My brows pull together when I saw Grace coming out of the bathroom, walking slower then usual and when her eyes met mine, I notice her breathing slowing more and more, 'what's wrong', I ask out of concern and when I'm reached my arms out, so she could come to me, she stumbles and I'm quick to catch her, 'Grace', I called out when her head suddenly fell back, 'Grace', I call out again, but there's no response, so I'm quick to search her body, 'What's happening to her', Evie asks out of concern, but I still search, 'she's been stung', Nat says when she turns her arm and we see the sting.

This wasn't supposed to happen, not yet anyway, I thought we still had time, but clearly I was wrong and now I was going to lose her, 'No', I mutter, 'She's allergic to bees', I state and watch Bucky kneel infront of us, then take out an orange object out of his pocket, puts it on her leg and then presses the top, 'what is that', Evie asks with a cry to her voice, 'medicine', he states and I stare at him, shocked, he saved her, he brought something from the future back with us and saved her.

'You won't lose her again Doll', he mutters and all I want to do right now is hug him, tight, he just saved her, he knew how much I cared for her, so he went out of his was to save her for me, 'how did you know', I ask him.

'Oscar told me', he replies and then takes the injection out whilst I look down at Grace and see her eyes open and smiles at me, 'I'm okay', she whispers and I lean down and connect my forehead against hers, relief setting in as I smile at her, 'I know you will be', I said and she weekly wraps her arms around me, and Emori is placing her head onto her shoulder, she's been asleep the last couple of hours so must have woken up, seen her and got worried.

'Is she going to be okay', Evie asks when I move and look at her, sat very close to us, 'yeah, she will be', I state and see relief on her face too.

________

We heard a crash in the kitchen, which made Evie shoot out her seat and run to the back, 'Evie, No', I warned, but she had already disappeared and we we're quick to follow, with Grace still in Wanda's arm's when I gave her to her earlier so she could pick her up when she volunteered.

'Get out', Evie yelled and when there's another crash, we're already there but the two men have ran out and Evie on the floor, so I'm quick to get to her, 'why would you run in like that', I said whilst I help her sit up and check on her forehead, 'you know how dangerous that could have been', I said.

'I'm fome',  she says with her voice slurring, 'Oh well as long as your fome, everything should be fine then', I said with a sigh to my voice, and when she gets up she stumbles back into Steve, but he's quick to hold her upright and keep her steady, 'I told you I'm fome', she says and I sigh at her, 'No your not, you know how stupid that was', I said.

'You know, looking at two of you mad is funny', she says and I sigh, 'get her back, she's clearly concussed', I said to Steve and he nods and helps her there whilst I go to grab a glass of water.

When I reach the booth, I hand her the glass and allow her to drink it whilst I press an pack of pees to her forehead.

________

'Feeling better now', I ask her and she nods, 'I'm okay', she says slowly and I move the bag off of her forehead, 'really, tell me the recipe for your doughnuts then', I ask and she looks up, 'nice try, I'm not giving it to you', she says and I laugh with the team, 'well, it was worth a shot', I said and she giggles and I take the seat next to her, 'that was stupid and reckless', I said.

'It's not my fault they're always breaking in, now at least they won't come back without knowing they'll get a pan to the face', she says and I shake my head a little, 'and what about you getting hurt', I said.

'I didn't see the other one', she admits and when I wanted to say something, I looked at peter when he got up abruptly, 'Peter something wrong', Nat asks and he's stepping out of the booth, 'somethings wrong', he says and I'm confused with everyone else, 'what are you talking about', I ask and he's walking to the back, so we follow.

'I can feel it, can't you', He says.

'I think we've established we can't feel whatever you can feel', Wanda says with Grace curled up in her arms, and then watch him walk around, searching for something.

When he stopped, he looked down and quickly picked up the oval disk with his web, 'five seconds', he says and then shows it to us with the timer still counting down, 'Drop it', I instruct him and when he does, I bring them all closer with my powers and then protect us in a dome of my power.

It's then the blaster goes off and we're surrounded by huge blast of smouldering fire and I lift the bubble up until we've reached up and are hovering above the burning café, 'Oh no', I heard Evie and look at her, 'my café', she says with disappointment.

'I'm sorry', I say, 'it was already to late to do anything', I add and she looks at me and nods, 'I know', she states and then looks back at the café, and I know all her hopes and dreams have just come crashing down.

________

When the team reached a decision, I go back to Evie and tell her the decision, I don't know if she'll agree but I need her too, the team agreed to the idea so I just need her to agree so it isn't one sided, 'Evie', I call out and watch her head spring up and she stares at me, 'I need to tell you something', I said and when she nods, I continue, 'well, because of the bomb, and your café being destroyed, the only part I changed here was saving you', I said and watch her brows crease together.

'Saving me', she says with confusion and I nod, 'yeah, you we're meant to die in that café, but because I saved you, I've changed my future', I explain to her.

'I was', she states, a little surprised and I'm nodding again.

'Yeah, which is why I can't leave you here, cause things will change when I get back, so I can't let that happen', I tell her and she stares at me, 'so, what are you trying to say', she said.

'I'm saying you'll have to come to the future with us, to our present, because then I know you'll be safe and nothing can change in the timeline', I say.

'You want me to come with you to the future', she reiterates and I'm nodding again, 'Yes, you and Grace', I said, 'she was meant to die because of the allergic reaction, because we saved her, it will change the course of time if we leave her here too, so we're going to need to take you guys with us too', I said and she nods.

'What about Oscar, or my friends, can I say goodbye to them first', she says and I shake my head, 'look', I said, pointing to Oscar who was across the street from the café with a few of his close friends that lived in the compound, and news stations next to them, 'they're think you're dead, it's better then to just walk away instead of confusing them', I said, 'I know, he thinks he's lost a lot this night, but I assure you, he will see us again', I said and when she nods, she holds my hands, 'okay', she simply says and I smile and nod.

________

We were back in the present and saw Coulson, Bruce, Sam, and Vision still stood where we left them with Tony, Thor and Loki this time, 'your back', Thor says, excitedly as we stare back at them, 'and you brought luggage', Loki informed and I nod first, 'it was my...', I begin when Steve interrupts, 'the teams decision', he correct and Coulson is the first to nod, 'okay, well, tell me about it later', he says and I nod and give him the box, 'this is all I found', I said and he takes it, 'Bruce send it over for me', he says and he nods, 'give me thirty minutes and I will', he replies and then nods again.

_________

When Evie's settled into a room, Grace finally wakes up, stares at us and then the whole room, 'where are we', she asks out of curiosity and I laugh, 'you're home', I said and watch her stare around until my eyes land on the team, they looked surprised, amazed even, 'what', I ask them.

'You've never called this place home before', Pietro says, breaking the silence and I smile a little, 'I would've called it a home ages ago but I have annoying housemates', I said and they each laugh until I feel Grace's stomach rumble against my hand.

'Are you hungry', I ask and she nods to the question, 'what would you like'.

'Mmm, Eggs in a Frame', she replies and I laugh to myself, 'that's more for breakfast, are you sure you want that', I ask and she nods again.

'Yes, that's why I said it', she says and I laugh, 'I was going to suggest Grilled cheese with soup or three men in a boat', I tell her and she gaps, 'Eggs in a frame with gilled teese and soup', she replies and I laugh with everyone else.

'We'll have tee men in a bou tomorrow', she says as we continued, 'what's Eggs in a frame', Wanda questions and Grace looks over at her, 'It's bread with the middle part cut out with an egg in the middle', Grace explains to her, 'have you not had it before', she questioned and Wanda shakes her head, 'Y/n's is the best and the tastiest', she adds.

'Really, she can make it then', Wanda says and they both laugh and look at me, 'Fine, only because your cute', I tell her and she giggles, 'and the gilled teese and soup', she says and I shake my head.

'Evie can do that, I haven't made it in a long time', I tell her and see the furrow in her brows, which meant she was confused, 'we had it last week', she says, and even though she thinks we're still in the same decade, it's been years for me, unlike her, which has only been weeks and until I explain to her the true events and what year we're in, she'll understand better, but until I get the opportunity, it's better I don't confuse her more.

'Please, I'll give you free kissed then', she states and I laugh, 'Fine, only because of the kisses', I said and she laughs with the team.

My attention is then drawn to Emori, who came running in, jumps onto the bed, then on me and hides under my jacket and I feel her shaking, she's frightened from something, I thought and then see Emori and Apollo run in and I finally knew, they must have found her, hiding in one of her hiding spots in the compound and she got scared and came running to me.

I stroke her, and calm her down, 'you have a kitty', Grace says and I laugh and move my jacket and show her, 'this is Emori', I introduce her and she stares at me, 'Emori is a wolf', she states and I laugh again.

'I know, I named her after her', I said and she begins to understand, 'I didn't know you had a pussy cat', she says whilst staring back at her, 'well, surprise', I said and she laughs.

When she goes to stroke her, Emori hisses at her angrily and when I see her paw come up, I put out my hand first and she scratches me, deep, and they both staring at me.

'That was not nice', I say and look at Emori when her eyes softens and she comes further up and tucks herself into me, 'sorry', Grace mutters and I look at her, 'It's not your fault', I tell her and lift her head up with my thumb and index finger so she looks at me, 'she just doesn't like new people touching her', I tell her and smile.

'Oh', she says disappointed and I reach in my pocket and grab the packet out, 'watch, she'll love you in a few seconds', I tell her, then take her hand and put some treats on it, 'okay now feed her', I instruct her and she puts her hand out to my shoulder and Emori is up in an instant and begins to eat them, all whilst staring at her.

'See, she's not bad', I tell her and she giggles and budges closer to me.

When Emori's done, she stares at her, then at her hand, then back to her again, 'what does she want', she asks and I smile, 'more treats', I reply, and she turns her hand back to me, 'more then', she says and I laugh and shake my head, 'she's had enough, she won't eat her meal after if she's full on treats', I said and she scowls, 'meanie', she says and I snicker again.

'Three more and then that's it', I said and she nods excitedly and I put them on her hand for her and then let Emori eat, 'I want her', she says and I laugh.

'Sorry, but she's all mine', I said and it's then Emori pounces onto her and tucks herself into her shoulder and I sigh, 'she's a traitor', I said and she's laughing with everyone else.

________

I was in the process of finishing brushing my teeth when I heard Graces voice, so when I step out of the bathroom, I look over to see her sat on the bed building a pillow wall, all the while staring at Bucky, 'no, coming on our side', she tells him and Bucky does nothing but stare at her, 'our side, your side', she emphasises and points out when she frowns at him and I notice him laughing to himself, 'how about your side, then mine and Y/n's side', he tells her and she frowns even harder at him that I laugh.

'Do I get a say in this', I ask and they both look at me, 'no', they say in sync and I'm laughing again, 'tell him to go way', she states when I walk over, 'I don't wike him', she adds and I shake my head, 'hey, be nice, you'll like him', I said and she crosses her arms over with a huff, 'I'll get you cookies, how about seven', Bucky tells her, and her frown almost disappears until it's back and she scowls which makes us both laugh.

'How about no pillow wall and I sleep in the middle instead', I tell her when I jump in bed and Bucky follows suit after me, 'No', Grace simply says and I sigh to myself, because this is going to become a problem, 'it's fine', Bucky tells me, 'we'll take turns each night', he adds and I stare at him, because I didn't really like that arrangement but I couldn't do anything about it since it'll make Grace more upset and I didn't want that.

'Are you sure', I ask and he smiles and nods when he falls onto the pillow and I lean over and kiss his cheek, 'more please, since I'm sacrificing not sleeping with you', he says and I laugh and kiss ever spot on his face, 'would you like anything else from me', I ask and when he shakes his head, I look over at Grace who had her bottom lip pulled out and I laugh to myself, 'seep on that side then, I don't care', she tells me and lies on my pillow, giving me her back and I laugh aloud and fall next to her, then wrap myself around her, 'I'll give you all the goodnight kisses until you fall asleep', I said and then see a smile on her face when I kiss her cheeks, 'are you feeling better', I ask and she shakes her head, 'some more here please', she points out and I laugh.

________

I woke up to the morning sun blinking in my face and when I move my hand over the comforter, I'm immediately springing up, because Grace isn't by my side anymore and it only takes my eyes a second to adjust to the light and I'm looking around the room until a small hum comes from my side and I'm looking over to see Bucky sprawled up on his back with Grace sleeping like a baby on his chest and I smile to the sight of them.

'No', Grace mutters when Bucky moves in his sleep and she lies on her stomach, flat against his, so I move the pillows out of the way, and place my cheek against Bucky's chest, closer to Graces when I watch her sleep.

________

I wake up when I hear Grace muttering and stroll my fingers down her cheek until she's soundlessly going back to sleep and kiss her cheek, 'I didn't agree to become a pillow', Bucky tells me when I'm lying on his chest again and laugh when I look up at him and see a smile on his sleepless face, 'you'll become more of a pillow in a minute', I whisper and poke his side, which makes him laugh, seeing as how ticklish he is, 'stop don't wake her up', he tell me and I do it again.

'How did you make her sleep on you', I ask, because she usually wakes in the night and claims me as her pillow when she's having a bad night and she just needs to feel me with her to let her know that everything's going to be alright.

'I don't know, I just woke up and saw her on me', he responds and I laugh and share a proper kiss with him this time, 'hmm, that's more like it', he says which makes me laugh and when he moves again, Grace mutters again and he's staying perfectly still again, 'looks like your stuck like that for a couple of hours', I tell him which him chuckle this time and then stares down at her.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

41.3K 1.2K 25
"Natasha, stop running." Bucky caught her wrist and forced her to look up at him. Her eyes were wild and frantic. "I can't." She pulled away. "Why no...
76.1K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
26.3K 673 9
Star is only a child, and her entire life has been dictated by HYDRA, anything she did was what they wanted to do. She is confused and scared, but th...
Dangerous <3

Фанфик

470K 9.9K 26
"I'm dangerous" "So am I" ---- Y/n's life was hard enough as it is, hiding from Hydra isn't exactly a walk in the park. But now she's somehow joine...