Chapter 14

I was cursing at myself about what I was about to do, stupid, stupid, stupid, the thought ran across my mind as I knocked on the door and he answered almost immediately, 'here', I said whilst I watch his brows furrow together, 'what is it', he questioned when he takes it out of my hand.

'A shaving kit, to help with your beard because you keep scratching it', I said as he nods and I swear he almost looked confused, '...your itching it because it's growing, you need to cut it', I said as he nods again.

'Oh okay, but I don't need it', he says, handing it to me again as I looked at him, 'why', I questioned.

'Because I get it trimmed by Sam's friend, and I have to wait another few weeks to get in, if they're available', he explained.

'Well, you don't need him, you can do it yourself', I said pushing it into his hands as he shook his head, 'I don't want it, I'll wait', he says as I too furrow my brows, if I didn't know any better it would seem as though... I laughed at the thought as he looked at me, 'What', he questioned.

'You don't know how to cut your own beard', I mocked as he sighed and slammed the door in my face, and just when I was about to head back, I sighed, cursed at myself, and opened his door as I saw him sat on the bed.

'Your bloody infuriating', I said, heading in and shutting the door, 'Just get out Y/n, I'm not in the mood', he says as I ignored him, went to his counter, and grabbed a glass of water.

I walked over to him after it was filled and set it down on the counter as I took the kit and he silently observed me, and I think he was questioning what I was doing, which at some point I was doing myself to, because a few weeks ago I wouldn't have stepped two feet next to him.

I opened the container, took out the razor and blade whilst sitting on the seat and budging closer to him as I put a towel over his leg, so I swipe the access off.

I began to work on his face after he hesitated but then leaned into my touch as I started on the left and worked through to the rest of his face.

*Bucky POV*

I was surprised, hell I was even shocked when she touched me, she's been having problem with people touching her since the very beginning, but she's touching me, granted it took her a moment too, but she's touching me and I'm glancing at her.

With her so close, she's even more beautiful then I imagined and began to take in every inch of her face whilst I hold my breath, afraid that if I breathed on her, then she'd pull and run away and I didn't want that, so I breathed in through my nose and watched her.

Wow, she's even more beautiful up close and she's perfect, the thought ran across mind when she changed her position and kneeled between my legs as she worked under my jaw and neck whilst she pressed further into me, and I stayed as still as I could.

Fuck, she feels so good when she's there.

I said to myself and after another moment or two she moved away, stood up and swiped the brush across my face so it removed the access hair and made sure she didn't miss a spot.

I wonder where she learnt this from, no one has ever done it the way she did it, almost perfect I think, and so uniquely different, she was gentle, precise and agile something no one has ever done for me and she did and I was so thankful, granted I wanted to hold her closer to me, but I thought that wouldn't be wise because I knew she'd just pull out of my touch, and I didn't want that to.

She handed me a mirror as I looked at her and she nudged her head, 'what do you want me to do with this', I asked, more for her to instruct me on what I had to do, even though I knew what she wanted.