Chapter 28

*‼️SMUT WARNING‼️*

Guys this chapters longer then usual, but enjoy reading.

________

I was sat out at the balcony from the library and red a new book I just picked up, but my mind wasn't focused on the book at all, instead I was looking out and watching Bucky doing laps with Sam and Steve, I couldn't get a view from my balcony so when I came here, I could see him and watch him, was it creepy, yes, but I'd sometimes catch him looking up when he was facing towards the balcony and I'd catch him laughing when I wasn't fast enough to look back at my book.

But that wasn't my fault, he was being distracting by purpose by wearing only a white vest that did nothing to cover him up properly and I only sigh, because he knew what he was doing, and I can't believe I'm falling for it.

Not only that I was making myself fall for him, I could feel it and it was going to be a problem, because I promise myself I wouldn't fall for anyone, because I didn't want Hydra to exploit a weakness and I can't let my enemies utilize that.

I've come to far for that, but why is it I'm willing to abandon my morals and go against every rule I put in place for myself that involve relationships, or something more.

Those we're the things that we're supposed to come after Hydra fell and weren't a threat anymore, because I know my enemies will either be dead or behind bars to exploit any weakness from me.

But why is it all going to go out the window, I need to keep on track, because if I don't Bucky will be on the receiving end of my mistakes and I don't want anything happening to him, ever again, and I'll go to deep lengths to ensure his safety, he's already suffered enough, my mistakes will not be put on him, because if they do, then I won't forgive myself.

'How's the book', I heard a gruff breathless Bucky when I came out of thought and turned around to see him, 'really good', I reply and watch him stalk towards me, then lean down towards me and I stay perfectly still as I stare at him, 'really', he says more as a question and I nod, 'then why is it upside down', he asks and I quickly look down and see that it was in fact upside down and sigh to myself.

Shit, I just gave myself up.

I said to myself and when I wanted to make up a lie, I heard him chuckle, then straighten and walk out whilst I sigh again, he's going to hold that against our head, you know that right, the voice says and I nod, because I already know that and he just earned himself a free pass to torture me with it.

'Hi Y/n', I heard over my shoulder again and saw Steve this time, 'Hi', I reply as he takes a seat beside me, 'how was your run', I ask, I already knew, but I just wanted to make polite conversation.

'It was good', he says and opens his water bottle with no effort at all, 'how's the book', he asks and I'm glad that I put it the right way around, 'It's good, I just started it', I reply, correction, I haven't started it at all, I've been to busy gawking at Bucky and checking him out from time to time, but I leave that out and don't tell him that.

'It's good, I've read it', he says and I smile a little, 'well, don't spoil it for me, I'll hurt you then', I said and he chuckles, 'I won't', he responds.

'So', I begin, 'how was your date', I ask, because he went out the other night and I caught him in a suit with Nat breathing down his neck, 'it went fine', he says and I stare at him, because even I could see he wasn't to thrilled about it.

'I can tell by your face that it went terribly', I state and he shakes his head and sigh, 'Nothing like that', he says, 'it went as expected but it wasn't for me', he adds and I only nod.