Chapter 33

'You got it', Tony says through the comms as me and Nat head further up, 'yeah, we're moving to the next location', she says as we push through a door and head down the hall, then she hands me the USB and we get into a room filled with computers and I get started on one whilst she does too.

'I'll download the files, you set up the viruses', she instructed as I nodded and began to type.

'How long', Steve says as I kept typing, 'seventy two seconds', Nat said as I hear something, 'did you hear that', I whispered, then looked over at her and then at the door, 'hear what', she questioned as I stared back at her, '...I didn't hear anything', she says as I look back at the screen, 'I must be hearing things', I muttered and carried on with what i was doing.

'Twenty seconds', she says as I quickly work on it, '...I'm ready to enter when you are', she says as I nod, 'got it, ready', I said.

'In five seconds', she instructed as she counts down and we both press the enter key at the same time.

'let's go', she says as I get up, grabbing my dagger in the process as we head to the door and I quickly take her hand before she rushed out the door, 'wait', I whispered as she looked at me, 'what', she questioned as I took my sniper and took a shot through the wall I was next to and the soldier fell, 'now let's go', I said as she nods, and we head out.

The next minute we know, we're fighting our way through, I was at one side of the hallway whilst Nat was further down.

I swerved my leg up as he falls to the ground, and I take my dagger and swerve it at the next, his fist colliding with my jaw as I fell and pushed the knife into his kneecap, which made him let out a cry of pain and fell when I got up.

Then my my hair was suddenly pulled as I gasped from the surprise, so I turned my body, grabbed his hand and flipped him over my shoulder as he took his gun and pointed it at me, before he could take a shot, I grabbed his hand, positioned it to his head and took the shot.

I got up as I looked up and noticed I was further away from Nat then I expected, just when I was about to find and re-join her, I was pushed up against the wall as my head hit it from the impact and suddenly saw a flash of something as I froze still.

'Come back home to us', I heard someone say and when she pulled away, I could only make out flashes of her face, her hair was lighter then mine, she wore a bold red and a summer dress filled with flowers, 'come back to us', she repeats again and I stretch my arm out and try to reach her, even though I couldn't make out who she was, or why I trusted her, I still wanted her to hold me and take me with her.

'Wait', I whisper when I'm pulled back from her and then I'm back in the present where an agent is stood over me with the barrel of a gun pointed straight at me.

When I saw his finger ready to pull back the trigger, he was kicked off of me and hit the wall so hard that a few of the bricks had fallen off and tumbled to the ground.

'Doll', I heard and look up to see Bucky rush over, 'are you okay', he asks and looms over me whilst he crouches down towards me and holds me close, whilst checking my bruise, 'I'm okay', I mutter to him and he moves his eyes to me, 'Let's...', he began to say, until his sentence was cut short and we we're both pushed.

I lost my balance, fell backwards and tried to grab Bucky's arm, but I missed it and fall.

I hit the side of the building and looked up to see Bucky dangling off of the building with his hand snaked around my own, 'I got you', he says and when he begins to pulls me up, another Hydra agent has caught my attention when he points a gun at Bucky, I quickly take my other hand, pull out my gun from my holster and shoot him whilst Bucky's arms snake around my waist.