Bechloe/Sendrick One Shots

By bechloeloves

Just an ongoing collection of bechloe one shots. Hope you enjoy, and leave suggestions! :) More

The Fight
Comfort
Snow Storm
Movie Night
Study Date
The Party
Forget About It
Irresistible (part 1)
Irresistible (part 2)
Friend of a Friend
Start of Something New
Crazy Chloe
Overheard
Secret Santa
Stargazing
Caught
Stay
Only You
For What It's Worth
New
Deja Vu
The Walk
Reunited
It Was Always Me
Move In Day
Stress
It Still Hurt
Because I Like You
Secret
Come With
You Said
Arrested
Why Rush?
Impatient
Jealousy
I Can't Be Him
Sendrick
Sendrick Pt. 2
Cabin Trip
Stuck In Boston
Tom
Busy
The Songbook
One Bed
Can I Tell You Something?
The Cruise
Auburn
Red Carpet (sendrick)
Realization
Shower Singing
Grown Up
Parent Trapped
Realization pt. 2
The Dream

The Announcement

342 10 3
By bechloeloves

Despite the Bellas disbanding after their USO tour, the girls were all just as close. They lived all around the country, but they usually did a couple reunions every year. Tonight was one of those reunions, and Aubrey was hosting at her house in Georgia. All of the Bellas had flown in, and most were staying at nearby hotels. Chloe was staying in Aubrey's guest room, but there wasn't much room for anyone else to stay.

Beca got in early, but she was hiding out in her hotel room. Even though these girls were her best friends, she never liked to show up anywhere first. She more specifically wanted to make sure Chloe would be there before her. Two reunions ago, Beca and Chloe had finally found out about each others secret crush on one another. After dinner with the Bellas, they snuck off to a hotel room together. They hooked up, but nobody else knew about it. Beca skipped the next reunion because she felt too awkward about the situation. Now it had been a full year, and Beca still had weird feelings about it. She had plans to pull Chloe aside before everyone else got there and finally address what happened, and why they never talked about it before. Beca hated to admit it, but she liked Chloe a lot more than just a one night stand.

As Beca sat on the bed waiting to leave, her phone buzzed. It was the Bellas group chat.

Aubrey: Hey ladies! Chloe's here, where are the rest of you?

Beca: Omw!

And with that, Beca was running out the door and down to the hotel lobby. She hopped in her rental car and began to speed towards Aubrey's house. She needed to talk to Chloe before the rest of the girls were around.

As soon as Beca parked, she was out the car and knocking on the front door.

"Beca!" Aubrey greeted.

"Hey, Bree! Where's, Chlo?" Beca asked.

"Hi." Chloe said before Aubrey could answer. Her cheeks were bright red, and Beca could tell she was also nervous. This was the first time they had seen each other since that night.

The silence between the girls must have lasted too long, because Aubrey could sense the weird tension quickly.

"I'm going to, uh... check on dinner!" Aubrey exclaimed before running off to the kitchen.

"Can we talk for a sec?" Beca asked.

"Sure." Chloe said, acting like nothing weird was going on. Beca hated when she did that.

They headed into the guest room Chloe was staying in, and Beca shut the door behind her.

"So, what's this behind-closed-doors secret talk about?" Chloe teased.

"You know, Chloe." Beca said.

Chloe stared back blankly.

"The last reunion I was at." Beca said.

"Oh, right. That." Chloe said.

"That night was..." Beca trailed off, remembering the way Chloe's hands ran through her hair. The way their lips melted together, and how the curves of Chloe's body fit perfectly with those of Beca's.

"A mistake." Chloe said, cutting off Beca's daydream.

"What?" Beca asked.

"We were drunk and having a little fun. I'm sorry if it made things awkward between us, but can we just put it in the past? I don't want to lose our friendship over that." Chloe explained.

Beca didn't know what to say. She remembered what Chloe said that night as they laid, tangled up in the sheets.

"I have always wanted to do that. I want you to be my girlfriend, not just a girl who's my friend."

Beca had pretended to be asleep to avoid those words. That morning, she slipped out of the room before Chloe was awake. So those words were the last thing ever said between them before today. Beca knew it wasn't just a drunken mistake, but if Chloe wanted it to be, then so be it.

"Yeah. Let's go help Aubrey." Beca said quietly.

"I'm glad we could get that off our chest, Becs. I've missed you." Chloe said as they headed downstairs.

Beca simply smiled back. When they reached the bottom of the stairs, the rest of the Bellas were in the entry way.

"There you guys are!" Stacie exclaimed.

"Bhloe!!" Amy yelled.

The girls all went to hug each other, and Beca faked her happiness the best she could.

"Dinner is ready, ladies!" Aubrey shouted from the kitchen.

Everyone gathered around the table, and Chloe took a seat next to Beca.

"Help yourself to the wine, and if you want something stronger..." Aubrey said, gesturing to her liquor cabinet.

Beca didn't hesitate to pour herself a glass of wine, and many girls followed.

"This all looks great, Aubrey." Jessica said.

"Oh, enough about that. Chloe?" Aubrey said with a beaming smile.

"Girls, I have some exciting news." Chloe said, her smile growing bigger.

She flashed her hand up to the girls, showing off a huge diamond on her ring finger.

"Chicago proposed!" She exclaimed.

The room was filled with "oohs" and "ahs" about the ring, and everyone was obsessing over it. Except for Beca. She sat silently with a blank expression on her face. Now it all made sense why Chloe wanted that night to be shrugged off.

Beca was knocked out of her daze by a kick to her foot under the table. Amy nodded down, signaling Beca to check her phone.

Amy: U alright?

Beca: Got a lot on my mind

Amy: Just try to act happy for Chlo

That made Beca mad. Amy had no idea what had happened between her and Chloe. She had the right to be mad.

Soon after Chloe's announcement, Beca's glass of wine was empty.

"Mind if if?" Beca asked, pointing to the other liquor.

"Go ahead." Aubrey replied.

Beca got up and poured a glass of whiskey. She downed the first one, still standing over the cabinet. Another one was poured soon after, and then she returned to the table. The girls were still drooling over the ring, making Beca even more upset. When Beca got up once again to fill her glass, Aubrey followed her.

"Beca, what's up with you?" Aubrey whispered.

"What do you mean?" Beca asked.

"You've been downing whiskey like it's water, and you're face hasn't cracked a smile ever since we sat down." Aubrey said.

"I'm fine." Beca responded.

"Just don't ruin this moment for Chloe, ok? She won't be happy if you aren't." Aubrey said.

Beca nodded and grabbed the bottle again.

"And cool it on the drinks, Mitchell." Aubrey added as she walked away.

Beca downed another glass out of spite, which really put her over the edge. She headed back to the table to finish dinner, and she even put on her best smile in front of Chloe. It was more so that she wouldn't get any more flack from the other girls.

The rest of the night was filled with games, movies, and more wine. Beca started to actually have a good time, but that could have been because of the amount of alcohol she had drank. Chloe only had a glass of wine at dinner, so she was sober enough to see how drunk Beca was. When it was eventually time for the girls to head home, Chloe pulled Beca aside.

"I don't think you should be driving, Becs." She said.

"I'm getting an Uber." Beca responded.

"How about I just drive you? I can drive your rental and that way you'll have it at the hotel in the morning." Chloe said.

"Why?" Beca asked.

"Because you'd be drunk and alone in an Uber. I just want you to be safe." Chloe explained.

"Why do you even care?" Beca asked.

"Because I love you." Chloe said, grabbing Beca's hand. She pulled away, rolling her eyes at Chloe's remark.

"I'm gonna drive Beca back, Bree!" Chloe shouted from the door.

Beca realized she didn't really have a choice, so she climbed into the passenger seat of her car.

"Why'd you drink so much, anyway?" Chloe asked as they drove.

"What are you, my mom?" Beca scoffed.

"Jesus, Beca. What changed?" Chloe asked.

"A lot of things." Beca replied.

"Is it about me?" Chloe asked.

"God, Chlo! Not everything is about you!" Beca snapped.

"Sorry." Chloe said softly. The rest of the car ride was silent.

Beca began to silently cry. She hated how she was acting, and she hated the way she was treating Chloe. They pulled in to the hotel, and Chloe didn't even look at Beca. She wanted her out of the car.

"Can I just ask you one thing?" Beca asked softly.

"Yeah."

"Were you and Chicago dating when we... you know?" Beca asked.

"We were on a break." Chloe responded.

"If I didn't leave that morning, would things be different?" Beca asked.

"Maybe." Chloe said.

There was a long pause between the girls.

"I was ready to leave him for you that night." Chloe said eventually.

After letting that sink in, Beca got an idea. She knew it was probably a bad one, but it was now or never.

"Let's try this again. Us. One last time before you tie the knot with soldier boy." Beca said.

"Becs, you're drunk a–"

"Earlier today, before I had anything to drink, I was ready to ask you to be my girlfriend. I would want to do this drunk or not." Beca explained.

"Ok." Chloe said with a smile.

"Yeah?" Beca exclaimed.

"Yes." Chloe said, excitedly nodding.

Beca flung her arms around Chloe and kissed her on the cheek.

They got out of the car and ran up to Beca's room, and Chloe texted Aubrey to tell her she wasn't coming home.

Beca unlocked the door as quickly as she could, and Chloe wasted no time pinning her on the bed as soon as it opened.

"How much you wanna bet I'm better in bed than him?" Beca teased.

"Shut up." Chloe giggled.

The second their lips met, Chloe knew she couldn't go back to Chicago.

AN: Cheating is allowed if it means Bechloe, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 75 12
One shot collections with beautiful ladies 😉 *Requests are open*
40.5K 724 31
Im inlove with a woman who has a Blue Eyes
205K 1.5K 19
Just a collection of short(ish) stories for all you bechloe shippers out there 🌈❤🌈(pretty much every chapter contains smut)
22.4K 649 24
|?Beca and Chloe? OR ?Beca and Aubrey?|