Wish Upon A Star

By gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

25

175 11 0
By gd_carpediem

"And all of a sudden, I was struck between wanting to wait for you and wanting to forget you. I didn't know which one was better so somehow I was doing both at the same time."

-Sana

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"It was nice to meet you again, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. I'm going back to my seat now. Have a wonderful night. Please, excuse me." Sana smiled softly and bowed her head in respect to Dahyun's parents.

"Alright. Take care, young lady", Mrs. Kim said and smile as well to Sana.

"You're beautiful, Ms. Minatozaki. My dear Dahyun here still has good and clear eyesight." Mr. Kim said all of a sudden and then let out a chuckle before Sana went back to her table. The old man stop when her daughter gently patted his arm.

"Dad, stop it! You're embarrassing me." Dahyun whispered to her father.

"Why? I didn't say anything bad here." Mr. Kim whisperingly answered as he forcefully denied that he didn't want to convey anything and only wanted to praise the blonde girl. But it only made Dahyun glare at the old man even more. Knowing her father didn't say it just to praise the blonde girl. She knows that her father wants Sana for her. But it was not in her mind.

The old man laughed softly at her daughter's reaction and then looked at Sana with a smile. "I hope to see you again, young lady."

The blonde girl smiled once again and then, she finally say goodbye to them.

After Dahyun introduced Sana to her parents, she immediately returned the blonde girl to her friends.

"Please, forgive my father for his silliness." Dahyun awkwardly smiles while scratching her temple. While Sana let out a giggle at the girl and said, "Why? It's okay. I like your father. I mean he's funny that's why no worries at all".

Sana has returned to her seat. Dahyun left already and went back to her parents. She was about to sit when her eyes landed in the distance and she noticed Tzuyu walking away. The tall girl was rushed staggering towards the exit while holding a bottle of wine. She didn't know to herself why there was a part of her that wanted to follow Tzuyu. And there she goes, immediately excusing herself to her friends.

"Girls, I~I'm just going to use the restroom. I'll be back", she lied.

Sana took her bag and quickly chased Tzuyu out of the place. She silently followed the tall girl until they reached the parking area. She stopped walking and watch the drunk Tzuyu as she waits for what else the tall girl will do next. Sana covered her mouth in surprise when Tzuyu suddenly opened the bottle of wine; drink it until she finished the liquor.

Suddenly, Tzuyu fell and then accidentally leaned its back against the wall, reason for Sana to be alarmed.

"Ohmygosh!"

Sana quickly moved her feet and ran to Tzuyu. She then took the bottle away from the girl and put it to their side. At first, she hesitated whether to hold Tzuyu but in the end, she did touch the face of the tall girl. She cupped both of its cheeks to see the face and she saw the tall girl's eyes were closed proof that the alcohol has already taken effect. She smelt the reek of wine towards Tzuyu but the tall girl's scent is more dominant. She was startled when her hands were thrown away.

"Yaah! Don't touch me! Who are you?!", Tzuyu exclaimed while its eyes were still closed.

Sana didn't say anything. She just fumbled and searched for the car key in Tzuyu's suit. After a minute, she found the car and bring Tzuyu to the vehicle. She had a hard time putting the tall girl inside because of its heaviness and the body can no longer respond in drunkenness. When she placed the tall girl in the back seat, she immediately got into the car to take Tzuyu into its house.

---

Sana was driving quietly. Every second that passes by, she was glancing at the rear mirror to check Tzuyu's condition in the back. Her eyes with those concerned looks and yet still have traces of pain.

As she glanced for the last time, she noticed that Tzuyu seemed to be having difficulty in its position. So she put the car aside and stop to adjust and fix the tall girl's seat. She didn't get out of the car. Instead, she just leaned forward toward the tall girl. Sana took her deepest breath before moving closer to Tzuyu. She moved gently so as not to disturb and wake up Tzuyu in its sleep. She gasped in shock when Tzuyu suddenly grabbed her by the wrist and immediately pulled her so that her body was pressed against the tall girl. It happened so fast that Sana didn't even realize that she was trapped in Tzuyu's arms. A while later, she heard a whimper. Then she realized Tzuyu was hugging her tightly.

"It does hurt. I thought it wouldn't....but it hurts."

"It hurt so much."

Tzuyu began to sob uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean to cause you pain. Please, forgive me".

There's a desperate tone in Tzuyu's voice. Her eyes cry,  her heart bleeds, and her soul breaks. She slowly dies every day the fact that Sana was already gone from her life; regretting of losing the girl she loved.

The colours of her face fade and her once happy life are now like being surrounded by the walls of the dungeon. Black, dark, and empty with no one there to comfort her, and the only person she thought would be there is the farthest one away from her.

When Sana heard that, she immediately bit her lower lip to prevent the tears that were about to fall at any moment. Her chest was tightening. She is hurt. In an instant, the past all came back. Now, they meet again, when she heard Tzuyu's voice, and at this very moment that every time she was held and hugged by the tall girl, she suddenly felt what it was like to be hurt so much. She felt all the pain again that she thought she had lost it a long time ago.

In the silence of the night and the fact, they're being together in the same place. Emotions got freed inside of their chests.

At this momentous chance, Sana couldn't help herself anymore. She began to cry. It was a silent cry and the tears from her eyes slowly fall into her cheeks. It hurts for her knowing she can't explain what she feeling right now. Staring blankly, but she can feel her heart getting heavy, and there was nothing she can do but cry her heart out.

"I need you. Please come back to me, Sana".

Sana's chest pounded after hearing those words coming from Tzuyu's husky voice. She could feel the sudden change in the atmosphere. Tzuyu let go of her embrace at her. She was pulled even closer to the tall girl. Tzuyu carefully held and cupped the blonde girl's cheeks. Staring at Sana with filled of being lost in tracks. Sana feels the tension. The best thing she could do was held back and moved away before something worst might happened.

Now, it's too late. Sana didn't make it in time and Tzuyu was now kissing her. She can already taste the wine that the tall girl drank earlier. She becomes drowned even more by Tzuyu's kisses.

The longing is over. Their loneliness was overcome. And the missing pieces were occupied.

In the moment of her weakness, Sana let Tzuyu kiss her for a long time and she automatically responded to it. She let Tzuyu unzip her black fitted dress. She let Tzuyu take off her tuxedo jacket. And then, undressed her completely; only undies remained on her body. Sana was vulnerable and confused but also needy with the warmth she was longing for, with every kiss and touch of the tall girl.

She shouldn't let Tzuyu do this to her. In this state that the tall girl was under the influence of alcohol. She shouldn't take advantage of the drunk girl.

She was taken aback as she wanted to escape. Her brain was telling her to put back her dress and run away but Tzuyu held her so tight that's why she couldn't do it.

When Tzuyu was done on her lips, the tall girl's kiss went down to her neck. Causing her to have a hard time breathing properly, creating a tickling sensation, and sending chills down her spine. Tzuyu removed all the last covers of her body. Now, she's fully naked to the eyes of the girl in front of her. Her body felt the heat and she just suddenly wanted Tzuyu to ease the ache down there between her legs. She felt so ashamed for being that wet for someone who cheated on her and she hated the most. She's now completely lost as she was disappointed at herself for opening her leg and straddling it to Tzuyu's lap. She wrapped her arms around the tall girl's neck; caressing softly the back of her head as she let Tzuyu play with her in such an intimate way.

On the other hand, Tzuyu becomes dejected and regretful. Remembering the scenario when she saw Sana with someone else. The way they look, they smile and touch each other, it was obvious to her that the two were more than friends. She become angry as she knew and witnessed Sana hooking up with that girl. She wasn't expecting the blonde girl is now finally moved on that easily from her. She was so pathetic for thinking she could have Sana back to her.

She stopped kissing Sana for a while. She then looked up to see the face of the blonde girl. She grabs the opportunity and took the chance to stare at the gorgeous face of the girl she loved. She was hypnotized as she was mesmerized by the view.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now". Tzuyu looked into Sana's eyes, trying to hold back her internal need to make love with Sana. "I won't force you to do anything you don't want". Tzuyu looks seriously at Sana and there's a trace of respect in her eyes and tone in her voice.

But Sana didn't even utter a single word. She said nothing. She was already exposed and naked. She was so wet between her thighs and even if she felt sad and used, there was no way she was gonna take a step back. Sana immediately kissed Tzuyu on the lips; unsure of her actions and definitely and completely lost herself. She cursed herself for not being able to control her body, and her lust and for letting Tzuyu do what she wanted. She was mad for not being strong enough and got control over by the tall girl.

Tzuyu sucked the blonde girl's mount and stayed there for too long as she enjoyed playing with it. While she was busy on the blonde girl's upper body, she slid and inserted her fingers in Sana's core. She felt the wetness and warmth from the inside. The blonde girl's silence responds to her means that Sana allowed her to do anything she wants. Giving consent and not resisting what she will do. She then noticed Sana slowly moving her hips as the blonde girl went along with her thrusting. The sight of Sana being weak while biting its lower lip like a mess makes it more attractive to Tzuyu's eyes.

After removing everything that covered her body and got tired of their position, Tzuyu placed her and lay down carefully. Tzuyu spread Sana's legs. The tall girl didn't wait any longer and dived into the blonde girl's wet core in a swift movement. Making Sana escaped a whimper from its mouth as the blonde girl loses herself.

Sana felt Tzuyu's finger rubbing her left nipple in a circular motion while the other hand softly caressed her right mount. She arches her body as she felt the pleasure all over her body. Tzuyu threw herself against Sana. She was now on top of the blonde girl. She kissed again Sana and let all the anger in her body dissolve through Sana's response. But Tzuyu's mind kept playing over and over the moment she saw Sana being happy with that girl. She reminded her stupidity and selfishness she was back in the past that's why she got angry at herself. She inserted her fingers inside Sana's wet core. She thrusted so deeply and buried it inside the blonde girl. Being intoxicated and all her emotions mixed up, only resulted in her pounding harder on Sana which made the blonde girl moan nonstop in her ears.

"Ahhhh....ugh. Hmmm...." Sana's moan is like a song to her ears.

"I want you all, Sana. You are mine." Tzuyu said in a husky voice.

Sana was at her limit. But Tzuyu was too violent already. However, the blonde girl didn't ask the tall girl to stop. She let her set the fast, desperate, and almost unsteady pace, feeling a burning sensation every time Tzuyu thrust her. Sana could see Tzuyu's eyes. They weren't like before when they first met when they had the first conversation together and became official. But now, Tzuyu looked lost, mad, and regretful, but still caring and somewhat longing. She knows Tzuyu wasn't in her right mind.

"T~Tzuyu!", Sana cried out, not prepared for Tzuyu to be so aggressive. She hasn't expected the tall girl to behave like this until the end of their session.

Sweat continuously dripped all over their body and their rapid breathing. She was under Tzuyu, panting so hard and tears flowing down her cheeks while Tzuyu fucked her aggressively.

"You are mine. All mine". Tzuyu blurted out. Her thrusts never stop and became rougher. Sana felt so intensely stretched and she knew there will be a blood stain on the car seat. This is her first time having sex with the person she really loves. At first, she felt love, respect, and gentleness but as time goes by, she felt dirty when she suddenly remembered that Tzuyu was already in a relationship, not with her, but with someone else's.

As a wave of pleasure crashed all over her body, coming around with Tzuyu's fingers and then Tzuyu stop as she was satisfied with her own hunger and thirst. Tzuyu didn't pull out her fingers but she inserted another one. Sana felt over-sensitive when Tzuyu circled its finger on her clit and then began pounding on her again. Her body trembled and her eyes rolled in almost pain and pleasure. Her walls tighten and Sana came for the second time. When Tzuyu pulled out, she felt a liquid dripping from her core. The tall girl buried its face and cleaned it up. After that, the tall girl crawls up to kiss Sana on the forehead. They were both panting. Jihyo was sore, her face was wet with tears.

"I missed you so much, babe". Tzuyu said in a low voice but Sana still heard it.

Sana pushes Tzuyu so she can get up. She get her clothes and silently dressed up again while her tears formed again in the corners of her eyes. When she got dressed, she looked at Tzuyu with a smile on her face. It was a real smile. The smile she always wanted to see on the tall girl's face. But that smile immediately fell when she saw that Sana was crying. She quickly approached the blonde girl and held her face to wipe away those tears that keeps on flowing.

"Why?! Did I hurt you? Why are you crying?!", Tzuyu's expression becomes soft and full of worries about Sana. There she came back to her senses.

Sana quickly removed the tall girl's hands from her face.

"Ohghad....This was a mistake. I shouldn't have let this happen", she said and take her bag. Even if her legs feels numb and her body was tired and weak, she managed to get out of the car without even looking back at Tzuyu.

"Sana, wait!", Tzuyu followed and run to chase Sana. She then held Sana's arm which made the blonde girl stop walking.

"Sana, please don't leave me. Let's talk.." the tall girl pleaded.

"Take your hand away from me!", Sana yelled out.

"I don't want! Babe, please I'm sorry for all the pain I put you through. I love you, Sana! I still love you. Nothing's changed. You are the person... You'll always be the person I want to love over and over again". Tzuyu said weakly. Her voice cracked up while hugging Sana tightly from behind. "I'm sorry for being the worst person you've ever met", the tall girl whispered. The blonde girl removed the hug and quickly wiped away her tears then turned to face Tzuyu. The moment their eyes met, a hard slap went on the tall girl's cheek; causing a red mark on it which made Tzuyu widened her eyes in shock.

"Are you stupid?! You're insane! Where did you get the courage to tell me that?! Don't you remember? You cheated on me! After what you've done to me? To us?! Now, you're saying that you love me..that you still love me?! You're unbelievable!", Sana scoffed and look at Tzuyu with disbelief and hatred toward the tall girl.

"We shouldn't have done this. Our situation only got worse. This is wrong, Tzuyu. We cheated. You cheated again! You cheated on her!".

"I can't believe this. I did the same thing with you. The reason why we ended up." Sana began to cry again. She covered her mouth to prevent herself from sobbing. She immediately wiped her tears away as she takes a step backward away from Tzuyu.

"Sanaa....please, I want you to listen to me. I didn't cheat on you...."

"Enough!".

"Stop denying the things you already admitted!"

Sana slightly raised her arm to stop Tzuyu to get closer to her anymore.

"Just hear me out. Please! I'm begging you. I did wrong. I shouldn't end our relationship like that. I shouldn't have just told you everything".

"Please, Sana. Listen to me. Just this once. Please...I~I'm beggin' you.."

Sana shook her head. "I don't trust you anymore." She then stares blankly at Tzuyu and speaks again, "Just forget what happened between us tonight and do me a favor. I hope this will be the last time we're going to see each other again."

"Stay out of my life."

Those words completely broke Tzuyu's heart. The tears that she had been holding back for a while now, came out. She then touched her chest; gripping her sleeves as she feels a stinging sensation inside of it. She was hurt so much.

Sana immediately grabs a taxi and gets inside. Tzuyu saw it and rushed over to Sana.

"Sana! Please! Don't do this to me! Open the door!", Tzuyu begged as she knock repeatedly on the car window.

"Sana! I love you! Please, believe me!"

"Sana!"

But Sana ignores her. She ignored everything that Tzuyu said.

"Mister, don't mind her. Just go and drive the car", she commanded to the driver. Leaving the tall girl crying all alone at the roadside. Sana buried her face in her palms and started crying all over again. Her eyes were red and swollen as she cried all the pain she felt inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SaTzu💔

Just vote if you like this chapter. I want to hurt you all.😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
784K 28.3K 112
Chou Tzuyu is the daughter of one of the famous businessmen in Asia. She's a narcissistic person, she dated lots of women, she doesn't know the word...
19.1K 847 44
"Don't!" Mina quickly interjects and moves her face slightly sideward, away from Chaeyoung's hand. "Stop right there. Everything about you makes me w...
45.5K 1.3K 12
Two girls living complete opposite lives meet under rare circumstances. Im Nayeon is a cold hearted idol, who feigns innocence and is loved by many;...