ᶠÚᵗᵇᵒˡ Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ⎳⎳

By bitchyouadopted

The title says it all. I take requests (plotline) , so be free to let me know in the comments (or dms). :) _... More

Confession (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheeee (Neymessi)
Wrong perspective (Neymessi)
P.A. (Neymessi)
This was brought to u by omega soyabean oil (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @joebts (Neymessi)
brought to u by @UnderEcho (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @Ney_messi_ (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheee pt.2 (Neymessi)
The interlude (Neymessi)
author's note
new ship sjdkdjdj (Haaland x Jude)
new shipp sjsjend pt.2 (Cristiano x Neymar)
brought to u by me (Cristiano x Messi)
Wrong Perspective pt.2
Childhood sweetheart (Neymessi)
Chilhood sweetheart pt.2
4K CELEBRATIONNN 🥂🥂🥂
Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)
Hustle (Mbappe x Hakimi)
Will-bounded (Cristessi)
Our Love story (Neymessi)
Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)
What if? (Cristessi)
compensation for @underecho
Well-Hidden (Neymessi)
Why You? (Neymessi)
DiOr bAbeS (Mbappe x Hakimi)
HaAland HaAlaNd- (Haaland x Jude)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- (Raphinha x Richarlison
imma lay em' down (Cristessi)
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS
10K celebration
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS PT.2
together, forever (Haaland x Jude)
Brought to you by @joebts pt.2
NEYMAR BDAY SPECIALL (5/2/22)
Boundaries (Mbappe x Hakimi)
New inmate (Neymar x Pique)
Valentine (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love pt.2
Buddies (Sergio Ramos x Luka Modric)
Boundaries pt.2
Is this wrong? (Neymessi)
All mine (Cristiano x Neymar + Messi x Neymar)
All mine pt.2
After Dark (Seriker)
Differences (Messi x Mbappe)
After Dark pt.2
one true love? ( Messi x Neymar x Suarez / MSN)
P.A. pt.2
Punishment (Messi x Mbappe)
See you smile. (Cristiano x James)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- pt.2
Hustle pt.2
imma lay em' down pt.2
Jesse wasn't havin' it (Marcus Rashford x Jesse Lingard)
Sunshine (Cuti Romero x Sonny)
Is This Wrong? pt.2
Angel (Neymessi)
You guys are unbelievable.
Nanny (Cristiano x Marcelo)
Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)
Their love story (Felix x Diego Lainez)
Home (Neymessi)
Shape of you (Neymessi)
In love with him (Luka Modric x Ramos)
Will-bounded pt.2
Chocolates and Flowers (Manuel x Thomas)
Mine (Neymessi)
Mistake (Neymessi)
Unholy (Neymessi)
Unusual (Cuti x Sonny)
Unholy pt.2
Inseperable (Gio Reyna x Jude)
Incomperable (Neymessi)
🎂
Nyctophile
Hot Polish guy
See you smile pt.2
Ney
In forever (Achraf Hakimi x Neymar)
Nyctophile pt.2
Everybody loves somebody
More (Neymessi)
Inseperable pt.2
One and Only (Marquinhos x Neymar)
Just Happened (Cristiano x Messi)
For you (Marcelo x Cristiano)
Maybe, Maybe not (Luka Modric x Sergio Ramos)
Another World (Neymessi)
<3 (F. De Jong x Y/N)
Secret (Cristiano x T. Muller)
Secret pt.2
Delicate (Kai Havertz x T. A. Arnold)
Delicate pt.2
Secret pt.3
100th Chapter Special 🎊 (Ronaldo X T. Courtois)
Making it work (Jude x Haaland)
See you smile pt.3
Brought to you by @joebts pt.3
100th Chapter Special pt.2
Another World pt.2
Wave (Mbappe x Messi)
Missing you (Pique x Ronaldo)
Delicate pt.3
no title yet
Sassy (Gavi x Vinicius)
Good things take time (Gavi x Felix)
Seduction (Pedri x Gavi)
Like a moth to the flame (Kdb x Courtois)
Like a moth to the flame pt.2
Eye candy (Luka x S. Ramos)
Just happened pt.2
Fools (Courtoisnaldo⛵)
Not a kid (C. Ronaldo x Joao Felix)
Starboy (Crismessi)

Just, threesome. periodt. (Felix x Gavi x Pedri)

1.5K 22 29
By bitchyouadopted

I think I made this match up lol.

____________

Matchday. It meant to be focussed, to make the ball end at the back of the net, ending the night with a beautiful finish. That's what Barca has always been known for. For their players to finish it off neatly. That meant, everyone needed to have the determination and confidence to win today's game. Loosing has never been their cup of tea.

But today Gavi might be changing that. Why you may ask? The problem forming under his boxers. It seems impossible to divert his mind from it. The more he tries, the more it pains him with each passing second. Without solving this problem, he'll be a disgrace to the match.

And it troubles him even more to know that he has to be standing beside Pedri the whole ass time. The bulge can't be helped now. Although it's not as visible, he can't be running around with it. Now a days with such high resulationary cameras, it's hard to keep anything back.

The slightest detail is spot on. And that scares the young teen.

Gavi's lucky he's stuck alone with his problem here alone in the room, minutes before they'd have to deploy to the field for line ups. But that wouldn't last for long as Pedri walked in, grabbing a bottle of water.

The look Pedri seemed to be giving out of the corner of his eye as he chugged the water down, tempted the boy more. It seemed like an indirect tease. Gavi only whined as a sign, stomping the ground like a whiney kid.Pedri scoffed and only watched across the room.

- "Please Pedri..come onn!"

- "Win the game first, sweetheart. Everything comes with a price." Pedri kept his lips to a thin line, leaving the room, as Gavi groaned and followed. Gavi couldn't conclude why Pedri would ever be doing that. Gavi knew that wasn't the playful side of him and that he's clearly pissed.

But for now, Gavi can only focus on the match. This has to be taken care of later, and if perhaps they win the match..just if..well, Gavi will be trying his best tonight.

But seeing Felix across the field stare at him so intensly in the eye made things harder; almost tricked him into looking there and not to the players that might be dribbling past him and increasing the chances of Chelsea winning.

Gavi couldn't believe Felix would have that sort of intention, ever. Because Felix has always been a gentleman in Gavi's book. But today seems to be the complete opposite.

Gavi could remember, back in the tunnel in the line, Felix turned back and winked at him and he could've sworn he saw that right. And an hour before the match started, Felix was bombarding the teen with pick up lines. Gavi was no where near feeling bothered but still.

That was very unlikely of Felix. Everything happening today confused him and slightly pissed him, well his erection mostly. Now all he can hope for is: their team to glimmer tonight, and for him to be sent off as soon as possible.

But on top of that, he needs answers. Maybe after the match? It left Gavi thinking. But he had something better to focus on, and so the whistle was blown, as his focus completely shifted to the game, surprised that he'd actually managed, being promising after all.

---

Although there were two glorious men that was tempting him, the night came to and end with Barcelona finishing it off with a three neil. Gavi giggled and jumped onto Pedri's back, watching Felix leave the field calmly, showing no signs of anger whatsoever. Others from Chelsea were deep into conversation with their manager Roberto, who had an annoyed look to his face as he managed to throw a glare at the latter.

Gavi rolled his eyes and hissed as Pedri put him down. Gavi dragged him into the locker room and locked the door, looking him straight in the eyes, mouthing a 'please', pouting. Pedri could only snigger and wrap a hand around his waist, pulling him closer.

- "Just do it already.."

- "Impatient,"

Pedri shoved Gavi against the lockers, with both their jersey off. Pedri began leaving kisses down his neck, stopping and sucking at his collarbone, leaving a red mark which would bloom to be a purple mark anytime soon. Gavu moaned without a care in the world, like his team isn't there outside celebrating and might here them getting dirty.

- "You're not embarassed of any of them running into us or hearing how much you love it when I do things to you?"

- "P-Pedri!" Gavi could only moan his name with a pained look, squeezing his shoulder as Pedri pushed in. Pedri groaned, pushing in as much as he can. The tight walls that are wrapping around his shaft is only making things worse for him; tempting him to thrust in without any mercy.

How sensitively Gavi's body is reacting to their physical touch- it's leaving Gavi in much pain, as he holds back from tearing through his heat and diminish his growing, sinful desires.

So Pedri didn't hesitate, or wait any longer for Gavu to adjust as tears rolled down his flushed cheeks as he bit his lips. It only made things worse. Pedri muttered a 'fuck it' under his breathe, pushing in with one swift move, as Gavi parted his lips for a silent cry of pain to leave his mouth.

So silent, it made his pain evident. But Pedri wouldn't bother to see that. Pedri grabbed his hips tightly, feeling the heat increase around his shaft as Gavi hissed every time their hips would collide.

His messy hair, the few strands sticking to his forehead, his face and body flushed with a few marks around his collarbone is just what Pedri liked Gavi to be. This is the way he likes someone he possesses, to be. He can't help but to take a moment and feel his ego making the best of him as Gavi cries out of pleasure from being hit straight on the prostate.

Pedri grabbed his hair and turned him around, thrusting much harder and roughly than before, slapping his ass and shoving his hot skin against the cold, metal lockers.

- "Moan louder so that everyone knows you're my bitch," Gavi

Although Pedri remained absorbed into everything that's going on in the situation, he didn't realize that a certain someone had slipped in using a spare key. Gavi's eyes went wide from surprise, fear slowly coming evident in his big brown eyes. He bit his lip, trying to suppress his moans.

He noticed and smiled, leaning against the door frame, fondling with the keys, watching Pedri ruin the younger man against the locker without a care.

- "You don't have to hide it baby,"

Pedri hated to admit it, but he knew that voice better than he wanted to. He groaned, irritated, carrying on, lapping his tongue on Gavi's shoulder and immediately sinking his teeth into his skin. Gavi scratched the lockers helplessly, with nothing to grab.

He cocked his brow slightly out of surprise, taken back by Pedri's arrogance. But on top of that, it did nothing to make him leave the room that anyone would be quick to leave. He only closed the door and locked it again.

Gavi couldn't focus on him any longer, feeling himself grow weaker in the knees. Pedri could see his dick growing limp, but that didn't matter. He'd wanted to be fucked, and that's what he's getting. There's no complains, not that there shouldn't any.

- "I-I'll c-" Gavi squeeled and breathed heavily, his face and sweaty body pressed against the locker, with Pedri still going in and out of him.

- "Fuck, I can't get enough of you." Pedri grumbled and released, coming out of his high, pulling back, watching Gavi slowly slip to the floor, his eyes shut, his body and legs limp, arms loose, face saying he's exhausted.

- "So easily? It's been a round, yeah?"

- "Yeah." Pedri replied with no emotion, sitting in the bench and wiping off his sweat.

- "He ended so easily. How's he gonna take me?" Felix pondered with a questioning look on his face, discarding his clothes. Gavi shuddered and hugged himself, watching Felix plop the clothes to the floor one by one.

There were a few stray pieces of grass stuck to his jersey, shorts and well mostly boots, that now littered the room. Felix stared at Pedri, as if asking for consent. Pedri opened his eyes, leaning lazily against the wall, nodding and eyeing Gavi.

Felix smirked, turning to the latter who has himself sitting on the floor stark naked, marks evident, his body smelling of Pedri's cologne. Felix would change that.

- "I think it's only fair that I get to fuck you, since I lost."

Gavi's body lay limp and motionless as Felix brought him back up to his feet, hoisting the boy up, his legs wrapping around his waist, making him slightly taller than Felix. Felix looked up at those round, doe eyes that sent his blood rushing down to the lower region of his body.

This body- skin of porcelain, that lay beneath the clothes, is now a ruined art. But it's flaw is not doing much than turning the older fellow on.

- "You're so fucking beautiful Gavi, you know that?" He whispered, not waiting for the other boy to reply. He pressed his lips gently onto Gavi's, grabbing his ass cheeks and thrusting a finger in.

Gavi opened his mouth to moan, as Felix slid his tongue in from advantage. He tasted every inch of the boy's mouth he could and it tasted no lesser than that of the sweetest and most delicious honey.

He pushed a second finger, then the third, slowly stretching the boy and hitting his sweet spot, leaving the Spaniard to moan and slightly drool against his lips. Felix licked the saliva dripping off his bottom lip, biting and pulling on it, pulling his fingers back.

Felix pushed the tip in. His hole didn't seem to be stretched enough for Felix's girth, as Felix could feel the ring of muscle constricted around his cock painfully. Felix kissed him again, now much more carelessly and sloppily, to divert Gavi from the pain.

Felix thrusted slowly at first, then started picking up pace with each thrust. Although the position was a bit uncomfortable, there was nothing that could stop Felix from the speed he's going in and out of him now, leaving kisses and bites here and there ever so slightly.

- "Moan louder, so that everyone knows you're not only Pedri's bitch, but also my bitch." He looked at Pedri viciously before letting his name slip out of his mouth, brushing his fingers just a bit above Gavi's ass.

Pedri returned it with a bitter chuckle and cold stare. Gavi could only try, but never leave from being coaxed by Felix's voice filling his ears like the sweetest melody. It made his skin get goosebumps, his knees go weaker than they already are. Pedri hated that.

But Felix loved to see the younger man all worked up by his sinfully atrocious doings, and the effect that it left on Gavi, which left Pedri more of a madman.

No one could ever tell, how indifferent and malicious Felix knows himself to be. Hints are the furthest anyone could go until. And Gavi was unfortunate enough to know something beyond the truth, as much as he never believed he veiwed Felix to be.

- "Fucking masochist." Felix hissed against his ear as they both came, Gavi letting a needy whine leave his mouth, his palms pressed against the locker, Felix's hand the only support that Gavi's hand is held up pressed onto the locker by.

Felix's eyes darked, a smirk tugging at his lips, as groans and moans echoed from the other end of the room, his name being heard. Hopefully, he's not dreaming.

___________

Not as good as i thought it would be. I'm sorry i wrote this so badly, it's trash ik. I'm literally sorry for ruining such a beautiful plot like- dammit. Pardon me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 443 11
[Complete] Note: Had gone through a major revision, in hope to make everything better and less awkward. At least, it's what I had expect it to be. Al...
53K 1.2K 23
𝖔𝖔𝖔. 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 {COMPLETED!} .*✰【a timothée chalamet fanfiction】 ↳ ❝ ℑ 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔦𝔰 𝔞...
Avoid. By 3cho

Fanfiction

5.1K 118 8
"Ney.. why are you ignoring me?" Leo wondered. He felt as if his heart was being dug out when one of Neymar's tear betrayed him and slipped down his...
285K 9.9K 83
[Completed] Book 1 in The 'Three Words' Series - A/N I know this book isn't written the best and low-key cringe, it was one of my first, sorry. Naom...