Delicious Love

Από SJMinnal

Vikram chakravarthy is CEO of chakravarthy group of companies he is an introvert. But too perfectionist and... Περισσότερα

Cover and Character Sketch
Meet Cute
Chat with Ananya
Unexpected Challenge
Seven Days Magic
A Reason
Treasure to Cherish
Her Invite
Constant Toss
Bolt out of blue
Baking for Her
Night walk with long Talks
Nostalgic Recollection
Seal on Epistle
Her Anecdote
Sweetful Sour
Reflection of Heart
Mag is Back
Waves of Surprise
Inkling to Trace
Family Party
Announcement?
Tacid Hearts
Knock for a loop
Messed up Maze
Silver Lining
Train to Trace
End of the Tunnel
Clearing the Clouds
Sweet Surrender
Wings of Love
Lost is Found?
Striving to Unfold
Opening of Petals
Crossed Wires
Safety Matters
Suffering Heart
The Saviour
Back to Routine
From Friends to Family
Testing the Trust
Final Drift
Omnious Attack
Lost Her?
Driving to End
Finishing the Game
Seeking Forgiveness
All is Well
Knotting the families
Blissful Ending
Epilogue
Hearty Note
New Story Alert

Unexpected Sunset

1.3K 194 21
Από SJMinnal

After wandering the farm, Vikram took her to the farm house that was recently built in the middle of the farm. There was a beautifu garden in front of the house and surrounded with the huge compund walls.

The farm house was built in a chettinadu style inducing some modern infrastructure. The entrance pathway of the house had the wooden pillars with the slanting roofs. There had a living room that had a open courtyard surrounded with the pathway around the courtyard leading to the rooms on all the four sides. The living room was furnished with furnitures. Ananya was stunned to see the interiors and the infrastructure of the house.

'Vikramey...veedu sema superah irukku. Romba traditional ah think panni built panni irukinga' Ananya was said with her eyes twinkling.

'Thanks ma...I like inducing traditional lifestyle' he replied with a smile.

One side of the living room led to the verandah in which there was a large traditional wooden swing. She excitedly sat on the swing and swayed. Immediately she got remembered of her dream that she had on that day. Her face reflected a tinge of blush and nervousness at the same time. she felt like a Deja Vu which increased her nervousness. She couldn't stop thinking of the dream which made her lose in her thoughts.

Vikram swayed the swing for her that made her to come out of the trance. She wants to live in the moment and just wanted to go with the flow. She laughed her heart out while swinging. Vikram was chuckling at her innocence and cuteness.

'Vikramey...intha veetla yen yaarume illa...neenga mattum thaan varuvingala? Ananya asked him.

Vikram saw bored her eyes. He sat adjacent to her but his back looked front and both their shoulders brushed eachother. She felt all jittery feeling. Vikram saw her eyes intensely which made her stomach twisting with knots.

'ennada ithu..anniki kanavula vantha scene apdiye nadakuthu...' she thought to herself. Vikram's voice brought her to reality.

'Intha farm houseah naan oru specialahna person kaga built panni iruken..ithu varaikum naan yaaraiyum Inga kootitu vanthathu illa..en appa ammava thavira...' His voice was so intense that it gave a jittery feeling inside her stomach.

She was so curious to know who that is though her heart knew the person.

'Athu yaaru?' She managed to ask in between the chaos that was happening in her heart.

'Athu...athu yaarunu..' Vikram dragged looking at her eyes that were filled with expectation and restlessness.

'Hmm..'She looked into his eyes eagerly.

'Inniki evening solren..' Vikram said with a smirk that made Ananya huffed in annoyance.

'Seri..vaa..ippo lunch saapdalaam..' Vikram said to her and walked from there.

'Che..kanavula vantha maariye paathila niruthitu poitaaru...ivara..' she said to herself.

Once they both arrived at the farm, Vikram asked the maids to prepare authentic village cuisines for both of them.

Inside the garden of the farm house, that were surrounded with the trees, there was a open dining area set in a village with modern style incorporated in it that had a betel Arbour that was neatly planted allowing to climb on the four wooden pillars and on the roof was set with the wood in such a way that the betel Arbour shades from the direct sun light giving a cosy yet a naturally themed open dining.She felt all dreamy.

They were served in banana leaf with Watermelon mint juice, cucumber & sprouts salad, Multigrain paniyaram complimented with Kara chutney, hand pounded rice, adament creeper Chutney, dhal, Beans curry, Mango rice, mixed vegetables sambhar, small potato fry, Lemon Rasam, Banana flower vadai, fryums, Millet curd rice, mango pickle, curd chillies and black rice kheer.Ananya was so astonished to see the items. She relished each and every dish. It had a complete authentic traditional village meal.

'Vikramey...Ella dishesum semma tasteah irukku..ellame out of the world, top notch..vera level' she told Vikram by relishing the last drop of dessert for which Vikram chuckled at her antics.

'Ithu ellame Inga irukara vegetables aala cook pannathu..these vegetables are grown by using natural manure and strictly no fertilizers.' Vikram replied with a smile.

Ananya enjoyed the lunch. Rather than the lunch she enjoyed being with him. After the lunch, Vikram took her to show the rest of the house. She was about to enter into the next room in the upstairs but it was locked.

'Vikramey..intha room mattum yen lock ayirukku?' Ananya asked him.

'Athu ennoda private room, ithu varaikum yaaraiyum naan allow pannathu illa..athula ennoda treasure irukku which is precious for me for lifetime..' Vikram said looking into her eyes that showed confusion, fear, curiosity & above all insecurity in her heart.

'Oh..its ok..' she said hiding all her emotions masked with her ususal chirpy smile.

It became evening, when they spent their time in their house and in garden. The nervousness increased in her as she was nearing the time to leave for the day. Before that she tried many times to confess her heart. But all the time, it got missed due to something or other. She was about to talk to him that's when Vikram called her.

'Ananya ma...' Vikram called her.

'Hmm..Sollunga Vikramey...' Ananya looked at him.

'Unna..naama innoru exciting placeku polaama?' Vikram asked her.

'Enga?' She asked him.

'romba azhaga irukkum..you will like it..' Vikram said.

'Hmm..ok..' she was excited. They both left together.

'Epdiyavathu...anga sollidanum..' She was thinking to herself in the drive. It was 5 minutes from the farm house.

'Ma..erangu..place vanthuduchu..' Vikram said.Ananya got down.

'Vaa..ingernthu oru 5 minutes nadakanum..' Vikram said for which she nodded and they both walked.

The road looked good. There were houses here and there on both the sides, The entire road was beautified with Yellow flame trees and indian cork trees on both the sides, that the flowers were drizzled all over the road due to the breeze.

They could feel the breeze been so mild and gentle, that made the flowers to drizzle on them. There was a silence as they both were in different world. But they both did not fail to steal glances of each other.They both could hear the water flowing somewhere nearby.

'Vikramey..inga edhavathu river irukka enna?' She asked for which Vikram chuckled and showed her the other direction to find a mini waterfall that was built to release the surplus water from the dam that is surrounded by agricultural lands nearby.

Ananya squealed in happiness. She looked at him with happiness and excitement.

'Vikramey...Namma chennaila intha maari oru place irukka?' Ananya's tone showed astonishment.

'Aama ma..Ithu thaiyur lake..intha place neraiya perukku theriyathu..inga adhigama yaarum varamaatanga..one of the hidden places in chennai.' Vikram said with a smile.

'Wow...place apdiye moviesla paakarama maari irukku..' she said by removing her slippers. She placed her legs in water that was cool and refreshing.

'Vikramey...vaanga athu mela nadakalaam..superah irukkum..' She dragged him.

They both walked on the outlet of the falls. Ananya found many fishes that were jumping out of water. Ananya got excited.

'Vikramey....Inga paarunga..intha fisheslaam thulli gudhikuthu...' Ananya excited.

'aama ma..water flow nalla iruntha..intha maari fishes jump pannum...' Vikram said. Ananya nodded her head with a wide eyes.

She found some localites are catching fish here and there in the falls.

The entire place looked so adorable. The evening view of sunset was enchanting.

Ananya was battling within her to open her heart. But a sudden fear erupted in her about the consequences. But anyhow, she wants to open it today. No matter what may be the response.

'Hmm..Vikramey...' ananya called him. Vikram turned to her side who was watching the sunset.

'athu...' Ananya started to say but suddenly Vikram interupted.

'Ma..unkitta oru mukkiyamana vishayam sollanum...' Vikram said.

'Enna ithu..naan solla vantha dialoguah ivaru solraru...oru Vela ivarum enakku propose panna poraro..' ananya thought to herself and blushed to herself.

'Sollunga vikramey...' she asked him with expectation in her eyes.

'Athu...ennoda childhood sweetheartah miss pannitenu sonnen illa...ava kedachita...' Vikram said by rubbing his nape that made ananya to stand still.

'Avala kandupudichiten....we both start to talk, spend time. But innum feelingsah confess panala...antha farm house kooda avalukaga thaan kattinen..' Vikram said with the dreamy eyes.

Ananya's eyes blurred. She felt as if her heart shattered in pieces. She couldn't stand anymore. Her lips trembled. Before Vikram looked at her, she wiped her tears and masked with a usual smile.

'Congrats vikramey...I am..I am happy for you..' she managed to say inbetween the trembling emotions.

'Ava ennoda loveah accept pannuvalanu..therila...' Vikram sounded bit nervous.

Ananya was fighting with her emotions and she was verge of breaking down. But tried hard not to shatter in front of him.

'Ungala poi...accept pannama irupangala...kandippa accept pannipanga..she is very lucky...' she completed with the trembling voice with a fake smile.

'aama...nee ennavo solla vanthiye... ennadhu?' Vikram asked her.

She startled hearing his question. She didn't know what to reply.

'athu...onnum illa...intha sunset nalla irukkunu solla vanthen.' She successfully managed to say.

'oh...aama..' he replied with a smile

'Thanks for the unexpected sunset' she said to herself with the blurry eyes.

From the distance, she found the fishes that were caught flapping in the net for their lives just like her heart battling with her emotions.

Please vote and comment your opinions.

SJMinnal🌸🌸🌸

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

480K 55.8K 130
hi guyys This is my first story It's purely fictional Hope u guys give ur love and support
81.3K 10.4K 44
He was not afraid to fall in love; for him, meeting her was fate, becoming her known one was a choice, but falling in love with her was beyond his co...
254K 24.5K 64
Story of two individuals who chose different paths. But destiny decides to cross their path again. Is it for good or bad... That is left to destiny. ...