Opposites Always Attract [DIS...

Von lvlyrose

*** Formerly known as The Good and The Bad*** ---------- In which two complete opposites crosses each other's... Mehr

OAA: Cast
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
MESSAGE
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

six

76 5 0
Von lvlyrose

Chapter 6: "NO TRESPASSING"

Clary Copeland

"Jack, can you just sit on the porch first, please." I told my brother as he happily obliged while eating his chocolate ice cream

I rummaged through my bag to look for the front door keys since my mother is at work until seven at night. I finally twisted the key and the door clicked. I twist the gold knob and tapped my brothers shoulder motioning him to enter the house.

I put the keys on the counter near the kitchen where I saw a paper taped onto the fridge. It said 'Be back on Thursday. Business calls again, Love you both. - Momamazing"

I present to you my mother. I guess that's where my oddness comes from. Thank God, we have the house to ourselves- cue the evil laughter in the background.

"Where's mum?" Jack asked while pulling the ends of my shirt as I opened the fridge door and grabbed some bottled juice and turning on some lights.

"Work." I said as i took a big gulp of my drink. 

With that one word his face turned into a frown, "When will mummy come back?" He asked me as I knelt down to take off his shoes and put it on the rack. I grab his bag from his hands and put it on my shoulder- being too small, which made me look like a pre-schooler.

I guess Jace was right, I do look like a pre-schooler.

"Thursday. What's with that face? We can eat chicken all day, ice cream, and watch TV! Cheer up, bro." I squealed as I ruffled his hair.

"But no one will read me bedtime stories. You hate reading me those stuff." Well, that's true.

I never really liked reading those lame stories to him- especially the knight and the princess book. Lame.

I rolled my eyes and sighed "Fine, I will do it." His eyes widened with shock and excitement "Really?!" He asked me as he giggled and jump up and down the couch.

How in the world does he still have energy for that?

"Yeah, yeah. Whatev- ," I was cut off by the doorbell. Mom left for a business trip, Dad did too.

We don't have much visitors, my cousins visit during thanksgiving and such events. Then, who could that be? Oh, please don't tell me I'ts Jace or all hell will break lose.

"Is it your Marianne or your boyfrien, a while ago?" I glare at my little brother who's busy laughing at me and making funny dance moves. Crazy weirdo. He went back to the cartoon he's watching and continued on licking on his dessert.

I opened the door, frowned and slammed it.

Who would else be that one person I would be frowning at and slamming the door on the face? No other than Jace Freaking Wade. "Hey! Clary, wouldn't you want to let me in?" He shouted from outside and bang his hand against the door.

"Shut up! And go home!" I shouted back at him.

"I didn't come for you! My sister did." He banged on the door yet again. What? His sister?

I opened the door and there it revealed his little sister, named Violet that I met when I came to his house. She probably hates me now since I slammed the door on their faces.

"Oops. Sorry Violet, come in." I smiled sweetly at her and she ran towards where my brother is.

My brother's face lit up as she climbed up on the couch. Well, somebody's got a crush. I smirked at them and Jace was about to enter when I pushed him back outside.

"You're not coming in. For all I know, you might burn our house down due to your deep hatred for me." I eyed him up and down suspiciously.

"Jacey! I'll just watch Spongebob Squarepants with Jack, okay?" She ran towards Jace as she smiles sweetly.

Aw, she's too cute! What the hell happened to her brother's attitude?

Violet went back onto the couch as they laugh at whatever stupid things Spongebob was doing. Their giggles filled the whole room.

"Yeah, okay." He says to Violet, "What the fuck? Why the hell am I not allowed to go in? For all I know, you might kill my sister for your deep resentment towards me." The tone of his voice went from a sweet-ass angel to a devil. He ruffled his hair out of frustration which makes me want to run my hands through thatWait.

Don't think about that Clary! You're not supposed to fall for his looks and sweet words, Okay?

Right.

No falling in love with bad boys with tanned skin and black hair. "Y-you just can't." I failed to sound as brave as possible when I stuttered and unfortunately, I sound as if I am about to pass out when he did that to his hair.

He came closer to me. And closer. This scene is just all too familiar.

"Bullshit. I'm coming in." He told me with furrowed eyebrows and pushed me away from the door. I exhaled the air that I've been holding and inhaled some fresh air.

Oh, I just hope that I don't look like a freaking tomato.

"H-Hey! No trespassing. I'll call the cops on you!" He just smirked at me and flicked his wrist as if telling me to leave because I am such a buzzkill. I entered the house, closing the front door in the process. We don't want more people like Jace to show up unannounced.

I wish that he won't tease me about me blushing and looking like a freaking tomato for the umpteenth time today- and just move on. Luckily, he didn't and thank God almighty for that or else I would have fallen unconscious right there.

I swear, I'll have this guy's head before this day even ends.

I entered the living room as well, watching endless series of episodes of Spongebob Squarepants.

--

I glanced at the clock and it was already 6:30. Wow, time passes by fast when you play salon and hide and seek with a grown up and two little kids.

"You guys want Chinese or Korean?" I asked them,

"I want- , " Jace started as he put his two fingers on his chin acting like he's thinking so deep which makes me wanna punch him even more.

"-you." he winked at me. "Shut up and pick between the two." I rolled my eyes at him as I asked the two what they want and wow we look like a family having a movie marath- Woah. Okay, stop right there Calry Copeland.

You're thinking about him again and that is bad. Just horrible.

I ordered two Chinese and two Korean to even things out.

We waited for around thirty minutes before the food arrived. "That'll be twenty ma'am" I gave him a twenty, grabbed the food and gave him a smile smiled.

Not all heroes wear capes, indeed. "Food has arrived!" I shouted from the kitchen and a few seconds later I hear footsteps going to the kitchen and the door revealed out three people.

"Hey, I call dibs on the Korean." I said as I grabbed it and opened it.

I smelt the air coming from the box, now that is heaven.

After eating it was bedtime for jack. "Bedtime now, Jack." I tell him and like every child he whined. Jace stands up and leaves with Violet to put her to bed as well.

"Sorry, bro." I laugh at him and put my tongue out. I grab his hand, head for the bathroom to clean up and change his clothes.

"Can you read me a story now?" He asks me as he settles on his bed- designed as a car. "Alright, but I am not going to read you one of those books okay? I'll make one of my own." he nods and tells me to hurry up with the story.

"So, once upon a time there is a prince who is very nice to everyone but his father told him that he needs to find his princess but he fell in love with their servant. She is very beautiful, she has a beautiful black hair that flows up to her waist, her eyes was the best part, it had a shade of blue and green, which is probably why the prince fell in love with her." I start the story.

"But there was a problem, he can't marry the servant, because it's tradition. So he built up his courage and told his dad the next day, his dad unhappily disagreed but he couldn't take no for an answer. So -" I stop my story when I notice that he already fell asleep.

I chuckle to myself and head to my room. I suddenly hit someone's chest.

Author's Note:

WHO IS IT? Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Remember! rate/fave/comment/add this to your library/anything!

love you guys! likewise 😉😘

Feed backs?

- Maya

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

636K 14.3K 37
THIS BOOK IS RATED MATURE, READ THE TRIGGER WARNINGS BEFORE READING. "You've made a deal with the devil, chica. And you're going to suffer the conse...
257K 8.1K 50
Bad girl of the school, Faye Lenards, is in for a ride when she gets partnered with the infamous bad boy, Paxton Lenox. Annoyed at all of his smart c...
178K 5.7K 27
Teenage Girl who Starts Her First day of School,as a Junior at Los Angeles High School. She has a Best Friend Whoms Name is Jacob,Jacob Fall. Theres...
284K 10K 42
Jessica Stewart. Her middle name is trouble. Wherever she steps her foot into, she will cause some kinda trouble, and that is guaranteed. Her roommat...