astro oneshots 🍊

slytherinshua tarafından

oneshots for astro!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?)... Daha Fazla

welcome!!
1 | ❝Roses❞ - JinJin
2 | ❝Bell Pepper❞ - Eunwoo
4 | ❝Heart Speed❞ - Moonbin
5 | ❝Feverish❞ - Sanha
6 | ❝Cookies, Cuddles, and a Conversation❞ - Sanha
7 | ❝Cupcakes❞ - Eunwoo
8 | ❝Lost Kisses❞ - Sanha
9 | ❝My Prince❞ - Sanha
10 | ❝Sleepy❞ - Moonbin
11 | ❝Love Points❞ - Eunwoo
12 | ❝Silvery❞ - Rocky
13 | ❝Lullaby❞ - MJ
no longer posting

3 | ❝I Wasn't Jealous❞ - Sanha

185 3 2
slytherinshua tarafından

╔══════════════════╗
YOON SANHA
✎ iii. i wasn't jealous
╚══════════════════╝

Throbbing pain in your head was not part of your perfect morning description, but it was your fault for drinking last night anyway. You winced at your headache as you sat up and blinked your eyes a couple times. It took a couple moments for you to register your surroundings before panic replaced everything.

Sanha's apartment-

It was clear that you were in his bedroom. From the bedsheets, to the pictures on the bedside table, to the placement of furniture... you knew this room all too well.

You found your phone on the bedside table and checked the time. It was only 5 am... he might not be up yet.

If you could get out of his apartment before he woke up, it would save you a lot of embarrassment. You had no idea what happened last night... or what you said... or did.

You cringed, thinking of the possible drunk things you thought yourself capable of. You shook your head as if to dismiss anything that might have happened, and texted Bin.

BIN ARE YOU UP -

- yes

- what can i do for you

can you pls pls come pick me up

like rn

- where?

sanha's apartment 😭 -

- what happened????

ILL TELL YOU IN THE CAR BUT IM RLY FREAKING OUT RN -

- omw

THANK YOU 🫶 -

Breathing a sigh of relief, you quietly got out of Sanha's bedroom. You found Sanha sound asleep on the couch in the living room, and the sight was almost too adorable to be real. He was curled up with a blanket, his hair falling to frame his perfect face.

He really was the cutest boy you had ever seen. Your eyes subconsciously drifted down to his lips. Those perfect lips of his... they drove you crazy.

You forced yourself away from the sleeping beauty of your best friend, and tiptoed to the door. Escaping successfully, you let yourself relax and wait until Bin came to pick you up.

You and Sanha had been best friends since preschool. You knew everything about each other. He was a constant fixture in your life, and you couldn't ask for a better person to spend all your time with.

You were there encouraging him to audition in 6th grade - being his #1 supporter since the very beginning. You were the one bringing him meals when he was exhausted from practice, and celebrating with him after a success.

He was the one who comforted you after your first boyfriend dumped you, and when your mom was in the hospital. Even when he was busy, he still would find time to text you.

Hiding heavily growing feelings from your best friend wasn't something you ever thought you would have to think about. You had been trying to think of a way to confess for the longest time, but it was nerve-wracking.

You weren't really worried that he didn't like you back. You could face rejection if it came to that. Most of your nerves came from guilt. You didn't want to force a relationship on him if he didn't feel ready for it.

But it grew harder and harder to ignore the feelings you had. Especially when, like yesterday night, you had drunk with him. His cheeks would turn the cutest shade of pink from the alcohol, and an endless fit of giggles would erupt between the two of you over inside jokes that turned 100 times more funny under the influence of alcohol.

You sighed, massaging your temples to try and wear off the hangover headache. What had even happened last night that made you sleep over, and in his bed too? You furrowed your brows in thought, finally remembering bits and pieces of last night.

"Noooo look at the puppy!! It's all aloneeee!!"

"Y/n, please- You're so drunk, you're crying over a puppy whose owner is- Sorry Ma'am." Sanha grabbed your arm to help you balance, as you could barely walk straight. He smiled nervously at the woman with the dog, bowing quickly to apologise for your drunk actions.

"Don't worry about it! You should focus on getting your girlfriend home."

"Right- Have a good night!" He bowed again and you turned to him, stumbling slightly.

"Girlfriend?! Sanha!" You hit his chest lightly, "You never told me you got into a relationship!"

"Y/n, I'm not-"

"I didn't even know you liked anyone..." You pouted in your drunk state, your cheery mood suddenly turning grey.

Sanha nodded and sighed, keeping a firmer grip on you. He walked to some stairs and sat down with you.

"Is she pretty?" You asked, frowning.

"Very."

"Do I know her?"

Sanha smiled and nodded.

"You should introduce me to her someday." You said absentmindedly, eyes wandering up to look at the bright lights of Seoul.

"Should I?"

You turned back around at the sound of his voice, and were immediately startled by the sudden close proximity. His face was just centimetres away. Those pretty lips of his just centimetres away from your own. If you moved forward just a tiny bit, you would kiss him.

Your eyes widened as you remembered that small bit of last night. I didn't actually kiss him, right!?

You would've started a mental breakdown if Bin hadn't arrived to stop you. As soon as he stopped the car, you rushed to get into the passenger's seat.

//

Sanha's eyes started to open, but immediately shut again from the sun shining in them. He groaned and turned to the side, promptly falling off the couch, and onto the floor.

"Oww..." He frowned. He was certainly awake now. He walked to his bedroom while wiping the sleep out of his eyes, smiling slightly at the memory of yesterday night.

"Y/n do you want bre- oh." He stopped himself as he looked at the empty bed. You must have left already.

//

"I'll just take a mocha." You smiled and thanked the waiter after placing your order at this breakfast cafe. Bin had offered to take you to it to explain everything that had ended up with you at Sanha's apartment over food.

"Go on. Tell me what happened." Bin urged, seemingly very invested.

"I mean not a lot happened to be honest. We just went out for drinks... and I must have gotten very drunk if he decided to let me crash at his place. I was freaking out, but now I'm fine."

"Really? That's all that happened." He looked at you with a I-know-you're-lying face, and you let up.

"Okay I might have said some things while drunk-"

He sipped on his iced americano with an amused expression, fully ready to hear you explain how you embarrassed yourself this time.

You remembered more bits and pieces on the car ride to the cafe, and it only made you cringe harder.

"You're so pretty."

"I'm so done with being single, like I just want a boyfriend. Someone get me a boyfriend."

"No! I'm not drunk! I'm perfectly sobe- woah-" and you had promptly fallen into Sanha's arms.

"They're too embarrassing to repeat here." You said stubbornly.

"Fine. Suit yourself. I'm sure Sanha remembers, though~" Bin teased gleefully.

A blush spread on your face and you smiled nervously.

"Did you try to kiss him or something?"

"What? No!" You covered your face in embarrassment from how red it had probably turned at the thought.

Teasing you about Sanha was something Bin shouldn't enjoy quite as much as he did. But it was so fun. His two best friends were hopelessly in love with each other and still hadn't confessed. He would take this opportunity to play matchmaker if he could pull if off.

//

Sanha chose a random cafe to go eat breakfast at. He didn't feel like cooking himself and for some reason he was missing you more than ever.

He couldn't get last night out of his head. Of course, you were beyond drunk and spewing whatever words came to your head. But people say one is more honest when drunk...

And that just got him thinking if you actually liked him as much as he liked you.

He sighed, walking through the doors and finding a table. Absently looking out the window, his eyes widened as he was sure he saw you.

He blinked and you disappeared. I'm going insane, aren't I?

A waitress came up to him to take his order, and he got so startled he almost fell out of his seat. He looked back at the waitress with confusion. He was so sure that she looked like you...

"What can I get for you today?"

"Uh- a b-breakfast quiche I guess...?" He felt so scatterbrained. The waitress nodded and left. Sanha's hand raked up to his face and he felt how hot it had gotten.

"I'm in love with her-" he whispered. He was left in shock for a couple seconds before a big smile replaced his face.

He looked around the cafe for the first time, his brain thinking of confessing to you as soon as he saw you again, and his face almost radiating with joy.

But soon, his smile dropped abruptly as he spotted two people sitting at a table together on the other side of the cafe.

You and Bin?

You were smiling and blushing and he felt... upset? Betrayed? Jealous?

He stood up without thinking and walked over to your table.

You looked up and your eyes widened. Sanha grabbed your hand quicker than you could think about what was happening.

You let him pull you to stand up and lead you out of the restaurant. You looked back at Bin with confusion and he gave you a teasing smirk.

You were soon led to Sanha's car, both of you sitting in the backseat.

"Hello to you too?" You said, too confused about the situation to feel embarrassed.

"Why were you with Bin?" Sanha interrogated, his face trying to look angry and intimidating, but you just found it cute.

"I was eating breakfast with him. He picked me up from your place." You explained, smiling at Sanha's slight pout. Adorable.

"Why did you leave without waking me up?!" He asked, a mix of betrayal and sadness in his voice.

"You were sleeping so peacefully on the couch... and you must have been tired after dealing with drunk me... how could I wake you up?" You said, leaving out the part about you panicking to even be in Sanha's apartment upon waking up.

"Okay then why were you smiling and blushing with Bin?" He was hurt. He didn't realise it would feel so awful to see you blushing at someone that wasn't him. Especially his best friend.

"Oh- that was just..."

"Just what?" He asked impatiently. The thought was bothering him more than a little bit.

"Wait. Why do you want to know?"

"Cause... youwereblushingatsomeoneotherthanme." He let out, quickly and quietly, but you were able to make it out.

A smile formed on your face, without you realising, "Are you jealous?" You asked in disbelief.

"No!"

"You seem jealous right now~"

"I'm not!" He turned away, huffing and crossing his arms and you giggled.

"Why are you laughing?" He looked like you had hurt his pride.

"You're cute."

"What?" Sanha's eyes widened. You had both flirted while drunk, but you weren't drunk anymore. So this must be genuine?

"You being jealous is cute." You admitted with a shrug and a smile.

"But I wasn't... jealous..."

You smiled wider, "Listen, I feel like after last night I might as well just say this. I'm in love with you." You breathed out, surprised that you could say that so easily. But with him being all jealous and shy, you were pretty sure your chance of rejection was small.

"Really?" His jaw had fallen slack, and his cheeks had turned the cutest shade of pink.

You nodded, "Really."

He stared at you, not sure whether to believe you. He didn't want to get his hopes up, just for you to say you were joking and to crush his heart.

"I can prove it to you if you want."

"Prove it to me." He said quickly.

You shifted closer to him, placing your hands nervously on his shoulder and cheek. "You asked for it." You uttered quietly, before pressing your lips to his.

His eyes widened slightly, before closing and accepting the kiss gladly. It felt as if he was in a fantasy. His heart must have burst. He hoped with all his being that this wasn't just one of his dreams again. This was reality, right?

You pulled apart all too quickly for his liking, leaving you both with pink cheeks and sped up heartbeats.

"I love you."

This time your eyes widened at his confession.

"Say that again...?" You said it out of shock. You expected to maybe start dating him, and gradually work up to 'I love you's', but here you were hearing those sweet words come out of his mouth.

"I love you. I mean it." He repeated.

At this point, your heart might just flutter right out of your chest up to the sky. You felt so elated, that you rushed forward to kiss him again.

He kissed back sweetly. He really was a good kisser. You might become addicted to his lips all too easily. He pulled back and smiled contentedly.

You sat back before speaking again, "'Why were you smiling and blushing with Bin' - because he was teasing me. About you." You said suddenly.

"Oh." He held out his hand for you to hold, lacing your fingers together. "That made me feel a lot better." He admitted.

It was true.

Relief and joy was filling his body. He felt happy and in love. It might just be the best he's felt his whole life. He could take over the world easily if he had you by his side.

"Bin hyung is gonna be proud of us."

"Hmm, he must have been impatient all this time. I might have... vented my frustration about how pretty you were... multiple times."

"Really? Then it must have been your fault that I got teased so much." He pouted.

"Stop that. If you keep pouting I'll want to kiss you again." You said quietly, looking out the car window so Sanha couldn't see your blush.

"Do it." He urged, hand turning your face back to him and lips connecting with yours before you could think about what was going on properly.

Bin watched you two from the cafe seat, smiling satisfyingly. He nodded with every kiss, clapping dramatically after seeing you two finally get together. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.1K 172 2
BEAUTIFUL COVER BY @pandan05 !! ♡♡♡♡ Sanha never liked coffee, he couldn't drink it. But rather than the coffee he did like the pretty face of the bo...
204K 5.3K 25
Reader x Astro imagines !!! (For the most part these are gender neutral also) (Note: some imagines will be edited from time to time whenever i notice...
1.4K 22 18
oneshots for victon!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper spe...
152 10 9
Different and various one shots about the astro members! Including MJ, Jinjin, Eunwoo, Rocky and Sanha (Out of respect for Moon Bin I will not be wri...