ᶠÚᵗᵇᵒˡ Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ⎳⎳

By bitchyouadopted

The title says it all. I take requests (plotline) , so be free to let me know in the comments (or dms). :) _... More

Confession (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheeee (Neymessi)
Wrong perspective (Neymessi)
P.A. (Neymessi)
This was brought to u by omega soyabean oil (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @joebts (Neymessi)
brought to u by @UnderEcho (Neymessi)
Brought to you by @Ney_messi_ (Neymessi)
Neymar's ass go wheee pt.2 (Neymessi)
The interlude (Neymessi)
author's note
new ship sjdkdjdj (Haaland x Jude)
new shipp sjsjend pt.2 (Cristiano x Neymar)
brought to u by me (Cristiano x Messi)
Wrong Perspective pt.2
Childhood sweetheart (Neymessi)
Chilhood sweetheart pt.2
4K CELEBRATIONNN 🥂🥂🥂
Neymessi because (Neymessi) :)
Hustle (Mbappe x Hakimi)
Will-bounded (Cristessi)
Our Love story (Neymessi)
Newbie (Serg. Ramos x Luka Modric)
What if? (Cristessi)
compensation for @underecho
Well-Hidden (Neymessi)
Why You? (Neymessi)
DiOr bAbeS (Mbappe x Hakimi)
HaAland HaAlaNd- (Haaland x Jude)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- (Raphinha x Richarlison
imma lay em' down (Cristessi)
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS
10K celebration
YOU'RE BIASED IF U READ THIS PT.2
together, forever (Haaland x Jude)
Brought to you by @joebts pt.2
NEYMAR BDAY SPECIALL (5/2/22)
Boundaries (Mbappe x Hakimi)
New inmate (Neymar x Pique)
Valentine (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love (Neymessi)
We were kids when we fell in love pt.2
Buddies (Sergio Ramos x Luka Modric)
Boundaries pt.2
Is this wrong? (Neymessi)
All mine (Cristiano x Neymar + Messi x Neymar)
All mine pt.2
After Dark (Seriker)
Differences (Messi x Mbappe)
After Dark pt.2
one true love? ( Messi x Neymar x Suarez / MSN)
P.A. pt.2
Punishment (Messi x Mbappe)
PARADO NO BAILAOOOO- pt.2
Hustle pt.2
Just, threesome. periodt. (Felix x Gavi x Pedri)
imma lay em' down pt.2
Jesse wasn't havin' it (Marcus Rashford x Jesse Lingard)
Sunshine (Cuti Romero x Sonny)
Is This Wrong? pt.2
Angel (Neymessi)
You guys are unbelievable.
Nanny (Cristiano x Marcelo)
Cosplay (Neymar x Messi)
Their love story (Felix x Diego Lainez)
Home (Neymessi)
Shape of you (Neymessi)
In love with him (Luka Modric x Ramos)
Will-bounded pt.2
Chocolates and Flowers (Manuel x Thomas)
Mine (Neymessi)
Mistake (Neymessi)
Unholy (Neymessi)
Unusual (Cuti x Sonny)
Unholy pt.2
Inseperable (Gio Reyna x Jude)
Incomperable (Neymessi)
🎂
Nyctophile
Hot Polish guy
See you smile pt.2
Ney
In forever (Achraf Hakimi x Neymar)
Nyctophile pt.2
Everybody loves somebody
More (Neymessi)
Inseperable pt.2
One and Only (Marquinhos x Neymar)
Just Happened (Cristiano x Messi)
For you (Marcelo x Cristiano)
Maybe, Maybe not (Luka Modric x Sergio Ramos)
Another World (Neymessi)
<3 (F. De Jong x Y/N)
Secret (Cristiano x T. Muller)
Secret pt.2
Delicate (Kai Havertz x T. A. Arnold)
Delicate pt.2
Secret pt.3
100th Chapter Special 🎊 (Ronaldo X T. Courtois)
Making it work (Jude x Haaland)
See you smile pt.3
Brought to you by @joebts pt.3
100th Chapter Special pt.2
Another World pt.2
Wave (Mbappe x Messi)
Missing you (Pique x Ronaldo)
Delicate pt.3
no title yet
Sassy (Gavi x Vinicius)
Good things take time (Gavi x Felix)
Seduction (Pedri x Gavi)
Like a moth to the flame (Kdb x Courtois)
Like a moth to the flame pt.2
Eye candy (Luka x S. Ramos)
Just happened pt.2
Fools (Courtoisnaldo⛵)
Not a kid (C. Ronaldo x Joao Felix)
Starboy (Crismessi)

See you smile. (Cristiano x James)

713 15 31
By bitchyouadopted

It didn't seem the same like it was on the beginning. James would respond to his kisses half-heartedly; would looked pissed. Cristiano didn't understand why, but it made him upset and heavy-hearted. Seeing James not being the cheeky, smiley sunshine made guilt wash him over with.

And that's why, Cristiano had returned late. Well, not late. James had just left early. It seemed so odd to everyone to just leave Cristiano alone like that when they shared a car. But all he could do is, watch James exit the driveway with the car, early into the practice.

It pained him. But he couldn't query it, thinking James needed some time alone. But on reality he doesn't. It's just the Champion's League matches, constant trainings, photoshoots and interveiws that Cristiano has been so busy with. But it's not like he forgot James.

He's been trying his best not to, through his packed schedule. He's trying not to hurt the boy's soft and sensitive heart. But now, judging by James' behaviour, it's come clear. Although Cristiano never intended to do so in the first place, it still pained him, and he'd consider it his fault.

He'd have to embarass himself further, just to attain James back. He'd do anything for the boy, anything.

- "Dude, where you heading-?" Ramos stopped him. Cristiano smiled.

- "Home, ofcourse."

- "Didn't James just-"

- "It's alright. I'll walk home."

- "..you mad?"

- "Why? What's so 'mad' about this? He simply left before I did, probably because he wasn't feeling well. I gotta go now, see you tomorrow Serg."

- "But du-" Before Ramos could say anything, Luka dragged him away, letting Cristiano walked away in bliss. Ramos hissed and yanked his hand off Luka's grip with a glare.

- "What the fuck?"

- "Yeah! Stop annoying him. Things aren't so great between them okay?"

- "And how do you know, twat?"

- "Let's just say James keeps crying to me every single day about it."

- "..oh." Ramos felt humiliated to just call him twat and well, Luka didn't reply to it with any other names. It really humiliated Ramos. Luka smiled and left for the field, while Ramos just watched.

- "Is there no way I can ruin that lad?"

---

Cristiano opened the door with the spare keys. Opening the door, he found the place dimmed, pitch black, cold. Cristiano shrugged and switched the lights on, taking his boots off and placing his duffle bag down.

He just wanted to talk to James now. Cristiano felt desperate for the happy James to come back. He wanted James to steer clear with Cristiano instead of giving him a cold shoulder. He knew it'd be better than the silent treatment, like now.

- "James.." Cristiano called lowly, entering their room, to find James huddled up with his back on the bed post, knees to his chest, eyes and cheeks puffy. He was crying. Cristiano rushed to him and tried wiping the tears, but James slapped his hand away. Cristiano fell into shock.

- "Don't touch me,"

- "Why..?"

- "So you don't know why? Stop playing games, Cristiano." It pierced through his heart like an arrow. But Cristiano threw it aside. He remained calm. This is ridiculous of Cristiano. He's one lad very much in love with James.

- "Games? Baby..I don't know what you're talking about.."

- "You don't even fucking love me. What else is there to say? Now get the fuck out."

- "James..I thought I told you that I'd be busy and I was sorry for it.."

- "And you know what? I don't give a flying fuck for that sorry. Get out, I hate seeing you here. We're ov-over.."

Cristiano nodded silently and left with broken heart, his head hung low, his eyes resisting the urge to cry. James is probably saying that out of anger. He would never say that to me, right? Cristiano thought loudly, sitting on the lawn and crying out of desperation. He thought he had attained James' trust, but, he did not. And that ruined Cristiano's veiw on the future with James.

He couldn't picture a possible future with the Colombian he loved so much. Things didn't come into conclusion. Everything in his head felt messed up. Nothing felt right. But he could hear vivid footsteps through his own loud cries. Thinking it's James, he rushed to the person and hugged him without even asking.

But squeezing the lad's waist, didn't feel like James. James' waist was a bit wider and not so small. James' head didn't reach his chest, but reach his shoulder. James' never applied this cologne, instead, he hated it. Cristiano immediately pulled back and found his fellow Argentine rival standing with a small smile.

- "I knew things weren't as great between you and James..now come on big boy, let's get you to my house."

- "W-What?"

- "Just keep quiet and come with me, estupido."

Messi giggled and grabbed his wrist, pulling him across the lawn to his car, forcefully making him fit into the front seat. Cristiano somehow managed to cram in, as Messi drove away. Somehow, Cristiano felt better out of a sudden. The atmosphere felt warm, just like when he'd be around James.

- "Leo..I don't fit.."

- "Did I ask? No. You couldn't just sleep there on the grass and have people watching the Cristiano Ronaldo sleep outside his own house. Feeling proud to have saved you from such a huge embarassment. Reward me with something else later." Cristiano couldn't help but to smile. Messi's wide smile is so contagious, James' couldn't even come into comparison anymore.

Cristiano felt his heart mend and soften all over again. Did his rival just fix him?
If this Argentine would be the death of him, then well, things would get messed up. Real bad. And even Cristiano knew that but he didn't understand what was so wrong in falling for a person within the span of a few seconds.

Messi is that type of person. His contagious smile, his little stature and small frame. His sweet smell and matured behaviour. Efficiency in play and efficacy in practice. He sounded perfect. But this is just an illusion of James', with Messi plastered on top of it.

Cristiano feels himself falling into desperation as Messi helps him walk inside. The Cristiano Ronaldo broken and weak, with Messi helping him inside. It felt humiliating to have his rival help him during his hardship. He owed Messi big.

- "Why're you helping me?"

- "Well, a friend in need is a friend indeed, right?" Messi winked and placed a cup of Maté and a warmed bowl of soup infront of him.
But Cristiano couldn't bring himself out of the widening trance that Messi had thrown him into. It felt wrong, so awfully wrong to have just heard that from the Argentine. He felt their rivalry disappear. He could only feel tears well up his eyes.

Messi sighed and sat beside him, hugging him tightly, gently pushing Cristiano's head into his shoulder. Cristiano immediately broke down, sobbing loudly, clutching Messi's shirt tightly, mumbling James' name a handful of times. James has made him so desperate for love; for affection; for attention. He managed to mold a man with undying ego and confidence to someone who manages to embarrass himself now to his rival.

James has the power to change him into a completely different being, and he did. Cristiano evolved to be a broken vase that James thought would be right to push away. The value that Cristiano had, dropped to nothing. He felt useless, and played.

But Messi's rubs and circles on the back shushed him by the growing night. Cristiano felt sensitive for the first time in his entire life. He couldn't see himself crying ever, until or unless it pissed him loosing a match. But today would be different.

He'd succumb to the comfort and warmth Messi would surround him with. Pulling back, he meets with the Argentine's beautiful mahogany orbs. The eyes that he always looked at across the field with hatred, today, he looked at it with helplessness. He isn't the Cristiano that's dominating the field. He needs someone to support him now; be by his side to get him through this.

And Messi doesn't mind. He sees no fault in it. What's so wrong in helping a person so much in need of a friend right now? Their rivalry couldn't question it. And Messi could only make that possible.

He's an angel. Cristiano couldn't feel any guiltier to have to cry non stop and pour down his emotions infront of the person he always displayed his ego and competitive side to.

Only Messi wouldn't make fun of that.

- "It's gonna be fine, okay? Trust me." Messi ruffles his hair, giving a re-assuring smile.

- "R-Really?"

- "Yes, really." Messi giggled.

- "I owe you big now, Messi.."

- "You don't Cristiano. You need this, and I'm giving it to you. That's what friends are for." Messi stood up to leave, but Cristiano immediately grabbed his hand. Messi looked back at him confused.

- "Don't go..I feel..lonely.." Messi chuckles and gets on his tip toes to pat his head. Cristiano smiles and looks down at him softly. His heart finally felt somewhat lightened.

- "Then let's cuddle, if it's okay with you."

- "More than okay," He could see James smiling, even though Messi stood infront of him. How he wanted to see the latter smile again.

- "I just want to see you smile again baby.." Cristiano mumbled, encaged between Lionel's arms, a tear slipping his eyes as he closed his eyes shut in hope to see the image of his beloved Colombian smile.

__________________

There's gonna be a pt.2 of this OKAY? so ya. Mostly crismessi but oh well its still crismes. Next up, part 2 of parado no bailaoooo. Heheh boii ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 51 47
Hi you Just starting this book and hope for the best I do take requests always love new ideas so don't be shy This book has clean chapters and some...
32.9K 375 34
Hello ya'll. I've been taking some time to think and i've finally come out of my writers block! I will be writting now. 👍 (Please do not replicate o...
285K 9.9K 83
[Completed] Book 1 in The 'Three Words' Series - A/N I know this book isn't written the best and low-key cringe, it was one of my first, sorry. Naom...
55.3K 362 13
Freaky Jude Bellingham smuts lol If you have requests let me know and I will write them they can be about other people aswell. Any request are welcom...