His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2
Time to plan

We're mates

624 17 0
By AmyBee34

Continues from previous chapter...

Kol and Davina set Axel and Veida down on the play mat on the floor "what are you putting them on the floor for?" Elijah questioned "tummy time, it's good for them as it helps them learn how to move about and use their arms to hold themselves up, it also builds strength in their arms" Davina explained as she gently rolled Veida onto her stomach to which the baby girl smiled with glee and kicked her feet out as she blew bubbles.

"It's also how they'll eventually learn to roll over. The twins nor Hope have managed to succeed in rolling over just yet" Kol said as he watched Axel use his elbows to balance himself as he lifted his head up.

"It must've been great being with them all these months" Elijah mused watching as his brother and Davina watched the twins like hawks "it's been amazing. I can't imagine being away from them and I don't know how my sister did it" Davina confessed with a smile.

"I can only imagine how Nik felt. It must've killed him, I know it would've killed me to be away from them which makes me thankful that Nik allowed me to be with them" Kol said with a wishful expression. "He didn't want to be the one to force you away from your children. He felt letting you be with your children was the least he could do after the way he's mistreated you over the years" Elijah explained making Kol snap his head up.

"Really?" he asked with a raised eyebrow "yes, he acknowledged the fact he's been very unfair to you in the past. He felt you deserved to be with your children, well that and he said at least one of you should get to be with your children" Elijah explained making Kol frown before his attention went to Axel who let out a noise of frustration as he tried to roll over.

Kol moved Axel onto his back "I guess I owe him" Kol muttered as he sat back, placing his elbow on his knee as he brought his leg up, watching as Axel managed to shuffle closer to his sister and the two started babbling to each other.

"Are you two talking?" Davina asked in a baby voice making the twins look at her and babble at her making Kol chuckle. "Oh my chatty babies" she cooed with a smile as she moved a noisy toy closer that Veida was trying to reach.

As soon as the toy was within her grasp, she grabbed it and began squeezing the toy making it squeak and make a crinkle sound as it was one of those toys that made various sounds. Axel grabbed the toy and Veida turned her head towards him and babbled at him making him babble back at her as he tried to grab at the toy only for her to pull it away and babble louder at him only for him to start crying.

"Well, someone doesn't like to share" Elijah said as they watched the twins "just like her daddy" Davina remarked looking at Kol with a smirk "it is true. I don't like to share" he replied with a wink directed at her.

"Sweetie, share with your brother" Davina said as she grabbed the toy and placed it between them. Axel instantly stopped crying and happily grabbed the toy, squeezing it with a smile while Veida clenched her fists and started crying. "Oh dear" Davina cooed "you can never win, love" Rebekah stated as she sipped on her wine.

Davina grabbed another toy and placed it in front of Veida making her stop crying and she grabbed it "little miss drama queen" Kol teased as he tickled Veida making her squirm.

...

1 hour later...

Hayley and Klaus came downstairs with Hope to find the others gathered in the living room. They were all sat down, Elijah was holding Veida and Kayla was holding Axel who was grasping at her hair, playing with it something he liked to do with all the females.

Hayley and Klaus just smiled as they made their way over making the others stop what they were doing and look up. "Hey, you came to join us at last" Kol said making the two nod "we had our time with Hope. It was nice, she's amazing" Klaus replied as he looked at Hope in Hayley's arms.

"You've done well with her, thank you for keeping her safe and healthy" Hayley stated "we only did what we were doing for our own children besides Rebekah's been around too" Davina spoke up as Kayla handed Axel back to her as he was reaching for her.

"Now that we've had our time, perhaps you and Kol will fill us in on whatever it is you need to tell us" Klaus stated making them pause before nodding. "Alright" Kol replied as he took Veida from Elijah and held her in his arms as he sat back next to Davina.

Hayley and Klaus sat themselves down "so we've recently found out from Kayla that Davina and I are mates, destined mates" Kol revealed making Hayley and Klaus frown "you mean like wolves?" Hayley questioned curiously.

"Sort of, yes" Davina replied "now we know it's usual for wolves to have mates but not vampires. There's never been any knowledge of vampires having mates however there is such a thing as destined mates, though destined mates are extremely rare and there hasn't been any documented in over 2000 years" Kol explained to Hayley and his siblings.

"Me and Davina were always meant to be. I know it's surprising but it makes so much sense now why we felt the connection we did when we met and it's the reason why I was able to get her pregnant" Kol explained as he smiled at Davina, taking her hand in his making her smile.

"Seriously?" Klaus asked sort of surprised by this revelation "yeah, we always wanted to know why it was possible I could get her pregnant, well it's because we're mates and mates are able to have children with one another. It's something to do with the pure, rare magic surrounding the mate bond" Kol explained he had been looking further into the mate bond after finding out they were mates. He wanted to know all he could about it.

"Despite the fact we are mates, our bond is currently at a weak state according to Aunt Kayla and Demetri. It's because the bond hasn't been completed and to do that we need to perform a unification ceremony which would bind us together and complete the bond, it would also link us together so we would feel each others emotions and we would be able to tell when one of us is in danger" Davina spoke up and Klaus's eyes widened at this "that's a ritual specifically for wolves when two marry and merge packs" he stated making the two nod.

"We know but it's also a ritual mates do, though there are some slight differences to how the ceremonies are conducted but they are the same none the less" Kol explained as he gently bounced Veida on his knee.

"Once the unification ceremony is done, mates become each others equal so Kol would inherit my hybrid strength without him being a hybrid and he would in turn become immune to wolf venom" Davina explained and at this Kol smirked at Klaus. "So don't even think about biting me, brother because your venom won't do shit to me" he stated earning glares from everyone since he swore in front of the babies.

"You haven't done the ritual yet which means my bite can still hurt you" Klaus remarked with a grin "pack it in" Hayley hissed with a glare making him throw his hands up "he started it" he argued making her narrow her eyes "I don't care" she replied before turning her head away.

"Though there is a slight issue. You see as we would be linked, we'd both be vulnerable as if one of us is attacked and hurt the other would feel it. Now if I were to be killed, it would bring Kol immense pain but he wouldn't die however if Kol were to be killed, I'd die too" Davina explained which caused concern in her sister and his siblings except for Rebekah who already knew all of this.

"Which is why Davina's going to become an original for our own piece of mind as I wouldn't want to live without her and have to live with the pain of losing her, I wouldn't be able to cope and Davina doesn't want to risk leaving me and our children alone" Kol explained making Hayley and Klaus go wide eyed.

"It's impossible, you don't have a witch strong enough and you don't have the white oak stake nor do you have the blood of a doppelganger" Klaus retorted "actually, I may or may not have some white oak stake on me and we don't need the blood of a doppelganger. Davina was turned by the blood of our children so a drop of their blood will work" Kol explained at this Klaus raised an eyebrow.

"How do you have some white oak stake?" he questioned with narrowed eyes and Kol simply shrugged "I have my ways" he replied not going to admit to his brother that he switched the white oak stake he had with a fake. "Anyway, we're making plans to travel to Mystic Falls and turn Davina before we start making plans for the unification ceremony ritual" Kol explained "we couldn't do it before as we couldn't just leave Rebekah with three kids on her own however now there's more of you, we can do it" Davina claimed "when are you planning to go?" Klaus asked looking between the two.

"In two or three days, Demetri is coming with us as he's going to perform the spell and he's going to channel from me to give him a bit of a power boost, well that and I have a dark object which will help also" Kol explained "I'll accompany you to make sure nothing goes wrong. Elijah and Hayley will remain here" Klaus replied making the couple nod.

"Well, hold on a sec. I wanted to discuss with Hayley whether she would want to turn with me" Davina stated looking at her sister who went wide eyed "wait, what?" she asked with a frown "if you became an original with me, we'd be nearly unkillable" she explained and Hayley sighed.

"I appreciate the thought and you asking me but I'm going to decline, not because I don't want to be an original but because of the extra heightened emotions. When I became a hybrid, I struggled with the new heightened emotions, I'm still struggling to cope now and if I were to suddenly turn and became an original, I'd be exposed to more heightened emotions and I would need to have more control which I don't have. I'm just trying to figure it out and control myself so turning wouldn't be a good idea right now" Hayley explained making Davina nod as she understood.

"Now fill us in on what's gone on with mother dearest?" Kol asked making Klaus and Elijah groan and sigh. "She's been a right pain in the arse" Klaus complained "very typical of her" Kol retorted with a snort "she'd been terrorizing us for months before we finally came to face with her. She claimed she wanted to make us a family again and have us start anew but in different bodies, mortal bodies and dispose of our real bodies" Elijah explained making Kol scoff.

"She really thought we'd go along with that plan of hers?" Kol asked bewildered "apparently, she thought we would with the promise that we could live without the blood lust and be able to have families of our own. She had the nerve to bring up the children and how we could have new children to replace the ones we lost, the very ones she targeted" Klaus ranted and he could see the anger stir in his brother at this. He also noticed Davina grow tense and clench her fists as her nose twitched in the way it does whenever she's angry.

"She even took a jab at Davina, stating how you could meet someone else and fall in love, hoping it would be a witch. She had some strange dislike towards Davina" Klaus explained watching as fury flashed through his brothers eyes as he reached his hand out to Davina and squeezed it as she placed her hand in his.

"I was never sure why she didn't like Davina but knowing now what you've just told us. I reckon it's because she knew you were mates" Klaus stated making his brother raise an eyebrow before he scowled.

"It wouldn't surprise me if she did know and it was the reason she wanted her dead. That woman would destroy anything that brings us happiness" Kol seethed so Davina squeezed his hand to comfort him.

"Does your mother know I'm still alive?" Davina asked looking at Klaus, she was pissed at Esther's actions.

"She actually believes you to be dead after all it is what she wanted. We didn't bother to correct her for obvious reasons and she also doesn't know you two had twins, she only thought you had one baby since everyone else thought that too" Klaus explained "does she still believe the children are dead?" Kol questioned curiously "she does. Oh and you should know, Finn is alive too but in the body of a witch. He's been helping mother like the lost puppy he is" Klaus replied making Kol scowl.

"That honestly doesn't surprise me. He's always been the one to kiss up to her. I don't know why he follows her so much. He should be on our side, he should be standing with us but instead he's plotting with her" Kol ranted shaking his head "yes well, him and mother are currently locked up and hidden away in a ship container where they will starve until I return" Klaus explained making a smirk tug at the corner of Kol's lips.

"Mother is also currently a vampire. She was in the body of a witch however Hayley force fed her, her blood and snapped her neck. I gave her the option to either complete the transition or die and she of course took the latter" Klaus explained "the hypocrite" Kol retorted "I told her that to her face several times as I tortured her" he replied making Kol smirk.

"Okay, us girls are going to exit and leave you boys to talk smack about your mother" Davina stated as she stood up with Axel and Rebekah came over and took Veida from Kol before they left with Hayley and Kayla.

End of chapter

What did you think? Kol and Davina told the others about them being mates and the plan to make her an original. Davina asked Hayley if she wanted to become one with her but she declined for now. Hayley, Klaus and Elijah then filled them in on what had gone on with Esther. What will happen next?

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2K 111
Hayley Marshall already made the mistake of sleeping with Klaus and having his baby what happens when she makes another mistake and have a baby with...
2.4K 114 41
Sabrina Salvatore is pregnant with Kol Mikaelson's child or children meanwhile Klaus having the pregnant werewolf. Sabrina has to come to New Orleans...
145K 3.1K 13
After Caroline admits her feelings for Klaus and they have sex Klaus leaves Mystic falls and heads to New Orleans while Caroline nurses a broken hear...
2.8K 37 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...