One Of A Kind ||A Fred Weasle...

By heyitslyrine

(Y/n) Black, the daughter of Sirius Black, was nurtured by the Weasley family, forming strong bonds with all... More

1. The Burrow
2. Wake up!
3. The Dursley's
4. Hit the Road
5. The Quidditch World Cup
6. The Dark Mark
7. The Triwizard Tournament
8. The Love Letter
9. The Goblet of Fire
10. The First Task
11. Dance Class
12. The Yule Ball
13. The Black Lake Date
14. The Second Task
A/N
15. The Final Task
16. 12 Grimmauld Place
17. The Weasley arrival
18. The Dementor accident
19. The Order of The Phoenix
20. New Prefects
21. Professor Umbridge
22. Detention
23. The Halloween Party
24. Meeting at Hog's Head
25. Dumbledore's Army
26. The Attack On Arthur
27. Christmas At The Black Manor
28. Gryffindor VS Slytherin
29. Fred and George's Exit
30. Department of Mysteries
31. The Veil
32. The Morning After
33. Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
34. A New Weasley
35. Ruins
36. Reunited
37. Back at the Shop
38. The Loss of A Great Wizard
39. The Seven Potters
40. The Wedding
41. Back At The Black Manor
42. Pain and Rain
43. Returning to Hogwarts
44. The Battle Of Hogwarts
45. The End
46. The Life After
Thank You
New Story!
New Story Pt.2 + Question
After The War, Part I

Please Read

2.2K 31 4
By heyitslyrine

Hello everyone. I hope 2023 has brought you many joys so far.

Unfortunately I would like to talk about a matter that's not the greatest, so reader discretion is advised. Please read all of it to understand the situation. There will be images ahead.

_____

"The death toll from the head-on collision of two trains in central Greece has risen to at least 40 people, with many more missing, according to the state broadcaster, while several of those wounded remained in a critical condition.

On Wednesday afternoon, the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT) reported that 50-60 people were still unaccounted for after the crash in the town of Tempe.

Later in the day, the Greek transport minister, Kostas Karamanlis, submitted his resignation, saying it was “the least he could do to honour the memory of the victims”, and lamenting the state’s “longstanding failures”.

Making the announcement after visiting Tempe, Karamanlis highlighted the sorry state of Greece’s railways, bluntly saying they belonged to another era.

“It is a fact that we took stock of the Greek railroads in a state that did not befit the 21st century. In these three and a half years [since the Kyriakos Mitsotakis administration assumed power], we have made every effort to improve this reality.

The trains – a passenger service travelling from Athens to the northern city of Thessaloniki, and a cargo train on its way from Thessaloniki to Larissa – collided head-on outside the town of Tempe shortly before midnight on Tuesday. The train carrying 342 passengers and 10 staff had set off from the Greek capital four hours earlier.

Many of the victims were students in the first two carriages, which sustained the full force of the impact of the crash and had been “almost completely destroyed”. The second carriage served as the train’s canteen.

The crash was being called the worst train accident in living memory in Greece, with the cause of the collision attributed, at least initially, to “human error”. The two trains are thought to have travelled along the same track for 2-3km before they met head-on.

ERT reported that the stationmaster in charge of the railway at Larissa had been arrested."
(Credits to The Guardian for the above information)

_______

I'm heartbroken. Last year I took that route a lot, to travel to my boyfriend in Athens, while I live in Thessaloniki. This could have been me, or him, or even you while visiting the country.

I know people who have lost friends, siblings even parents. 80% of passengers were people under 30 years old. And most people who died, will never go home to their families,  their friends. People with so much potential, so many dreams and their life ahead of them. All gone.

The Greek government won't help. It is a crime.

Ο λαός σώσει τον λαό.  (The common people save each other.)

"Πάμε και όπου μας βγάλει."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.5K 21
~๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 2~ Another year at Hogwarts. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’” are just hoping for a regular year at Hogwarts for their 2nd year. But what hap...
282K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
34.4K 744 10
You survived the maze... You survived the scorch... You made it to the safe haven... But is it really safe? โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข the safe haven || thomas x reader ( โœ“...
12.7K 299 21
*READ THE GIRL IN THE GLADE FIRST!! THIS IS A SEQUEL!* You escaped. Or, at least, that's what you thought. But not everything goes according to plan...