Little Sister (Bnha Fic)

Mini_monster_5 tarafından

Anji Todoroki is the younger twin sister of Shoto Todoroki. Despite possessing a powerful quirk, great streng... Daha Fazla

Quirk
Exam
Home
Pride
Memories
Friends
Begin
Dropped
Mr. Yagami
Fake
Mask
Fight
Promise
USJ
Nomu

Wrong

179 7 14
Mini_monster_5 tarafından

Before I begin I'd like to thank F_ckingsunshine and -The-Angel-Girl- for your unyielding support. You two have been a huge motivation for a story that I was genuinely considering taking down. Thank you to everyone who is reading this right now, I really appreciate the support.

Alright! Enough with the sappy shit bc I dont feel like dealing with any emotions today!

ON WITH THE STORY!!

Anji Todoroki
Age: 5
Height: 101.6 cm.
Quirk: Blazing Snow
She has the ability to produce white fire; however, her body temperature drops rapidly after prolonged use of her quirk.
Background: Youngest daughter of No.2 hero, Endeavor, a.k.a. Enji Todoroki. Recently lost eldest brother, Touya Todoroki, due to a training incident. Allergic to strawberries
Count: 0

"We're here" Mr. Yagami announced to the small girl, half asleep in the back seat.

Anji groggily lifted her head, and rubbed her tired eyes before looking out the tinted window of the large, black SUV. Her bright blue eyes scanned the surrounding are, expecting the sight of a large camp, with small children running about each with a special ability like hers.

Instead, she was met with a large white building, devoid of any life, surrounded by dry and barren land. No children, no tents, no fire pit for s'mores and campfire songs. Just a long woman wearing a white coat waving the car over in her direction.

"Mr. Yagami" Anji asked in a timid voice "Who's that?"

"Why, that's Dr. Shirudo" he responded "She runs this establishment"

"So, she's the counselor?"

Mr. Yagami let out a small chuckle "Something like that"

Mr. Yagami parked the car on the left side of the building and walked around to open Anji's door. He held his hand out for her to take and led her to the front of the building, where Dr. Shirudo was waiting.

"Ah! You must be Anji Todoroki!" she exclaimed holding her hand out.

Anji politely shook her hand "It's nice to meet you Ms. Shirudo"

"Oh, you're so polite" she cooed "Wouldn't expect any less from such a lovely family"

"Lovely..." Anji muttered.

"Well!" Dr. Shirudo exclaimed "Let's get on with the tour! You're going to be staying here for quite a while"

"But Mr. Yagami said I'll be home before I know it"

"And you will" Dr. Shirudo said "But we can't have you getting lost in this big building now can we?"

"I suppose not"

Anji took Dr. Shirudo's hand as Mr. Yagami opened the large metal door behind the two girls. Behind the door was a long tiled hallway illuminated by white LED lights. Dr. Shirudo squeezed Anji's hand as she led the small girl down the hall.

As they approached a pair a metal doors, Dr. Shirudo's grip on Anji's small hand gradually became tighter, until she was crushing the poor girl's hand. Anji tried to pull her hand back from the doctor's vice grip to no avail.

"M-Ms. Shirudo" she muttered "You're holding my hand too tight"

She got no answer, instead the doctor held on tighter.

"Ms. Shirudo. You're hurting me" she said a little louder.

No answer. Mr. Yagami opened the two doors, and Dr. Shirudo dragged the small child behind her inside. Anji nearly fell three times until the doctor finally threw her inside of a large white room with a glass wall. Before Anji could get up, the door was shut and locked.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Anji cried "Let me out!"

Anji ran to the glass wall and began pounding onto the cool surface, begging to be released.

"Now now, dear" Dr. Shirudo said with a small smile "No need to be so troublesome. We're just going to run a few harmless tests to see your quirk's potential"

"B-but-"

The startled child was interrupted by a low whirring of machinery, as a small trapped door opened in the middle of the room. From the door, a dark figure crawled to the floor. Its back was to the small girl, who was trembling in the furthest corner from it. The creature turned its head to face Anji who froze in terror upon meeting its gaze.

Towering meters above the young fire wielder, with broad shoulders and a misshapen head, exposing the top half of its brain. Dark purple skin and a protruding jaw resembling more of a snout. But none of those feature struck nearly as much fear as its eyes. Bulging yellow eyes, completely devoid of any life, as if it were in a forever trance.

"Wh-what is that?" Anji whimpered aloud.

"It's called a Nomu" Dr. Shirudo chirped holding her clipboard, a pen in between her long fingers "A creature constructed of multiple quirks, most of them being dead. It has no consciousness of it's own, only being able to complete tasks if ordered to by a specific individual"

Dr. Shirudo placed her clipboard on the table in front of her and wrapped her slender fingers around a small rectangular device. She held it up for Anji to see, her thumb hovering over a large red button in the center.

"The commands are sent through this lovely little thing" she continued "They can vary from picking up a pencil to destroying a building"

Dr. Shirudo stepped toward Anji, stopping just a meter from the glass wall separating the two. The doctor leaned down to look the girl in the eyes, a wide smirk sneaking it's way across her face.

"But my favorite command" Dr. Shirudo touched her thumb to the button "is this"

Dr. Shirudo pressed her finger down, causing the Nomu to stand at attention. She brought the small device to her lips and proceeded to give the command.

"Nomu" she said "kill the girl"

Anji watched in horror as the creature narrowed its eyes onto her the moment Dr. Shirudo released the button. The Nomu raised its fists and lunged at the frightened child. Anji screamed and jumped out of the monster's range.

The Nomu chased her around the room, swinging its fists as Anji struggled to dodge the blows.

"You can't run from it forever" Dr. Shirudo said, a smirk slowly making it's way onto her face "Eventually, you're going to have to strike"

"B-but I-ugh!"

Anji was thrown into the glass wall as the Nomu's fist finally made contact with her small frame. Gasping for air, clutching her injured ribs, the young girl tried to stand, only to collapse as a result of another blow from the monster. Blood trickled down from her head, dying her white locks a deep crimson.

She couldn't breath. The white room was slowly fading into black. She wouldn't be able to run from this monster any longer. The Nomu raised its large fists to finish the job, only to be scorched upon contact with the child. The creature made an attempt to run from the blaze, but Anji held its hand in a vice grip. Rage, fear and determination flashed through her eyes as she watched the monster before her shrivel into a large pile to ash.

Slow clapping echoed in the room just beyond the glass wall.

"Very good, Anji" Dr. Shirudo said, pulling out a remote.

Anji flinched at the sight of the doctor pressing the large green button in the center. To her relief, the large double doors leading to the white room slid open. Mr. Yagami stood just outside the room, holding a first aid kit.

"Come now" he grinned "let's get you patched up"

Anji stumbled to the man, collapsing at his feet due to sheer exhaustion. She watched as Mr. Yagami's brown loafers made their way over to her small frame before finally succumbing to the darkness.

When Anji finally came to, she found herself in a white room. She was laying on her back dressed in an off white hospital gown. Her injuries had been wrapped, but some of the bandages were too tight while others felt too loose. The hospital gown was itchy and the collar rested too high on her throat. Needless to say, she was very uncomfortable.

"Off" she muttered to herself, tugging at the collar "Get off"

Anji continued tugging at the gown, scratching at the itchy fabric and fidgeting with the improper bandages until she had been brought to the point of tears. She grabbed the single, flat pillow on her lumpy bed and threw across the room with a cry of anger before retreated to a corner and sobbing into her knees.

Her father was wrong.

Everything was wrong.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

270K 5.4K 56
Your name is y/n Todoroki. You are the little sister of Shoto and daughter of the number two hero. You never had a could childhood and got placed wit...
13.4K 332 31
Y/n Todoroki is Endeavor's daughter and the twin sister of Shoto. However, unlike her brother, she does not possess any quirks.
28.3K 796 27
Y/N is a pro hero with Fire, Ice, Healing, Premonition, Speed, and Strength quirks. A very dominant person, much similar to her best friend Midnight...
10.4K 193 36
After an unexpected opportunity, y/n begins her exciting new life in the prestigious hero course at U.A High School. But just who is this mysterious...