His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
The birth
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2
Time to plan

Reunion

549 16 8
By AmyBee34

Location...The safehouse

Davina's pov

After putting the twins down for a nap as they were a little cranky due to not getting much sleep last night because of them teething and having a fever, despite making home remedies to try and sooth the pain and lower the fever, it is worrying that as hybrids they are experiencing a fever which will hopefully go away soon.

I go to find Kol as he went to outside to the barn, he's been working on something in the barn as of late so he's been in there everyday whenever the twins and Hope are sleeping or playing with my aunt or his sister.

As I near the barn, I hear grunting making me frown before I step closer to the barn and peer in through the window and I instantly bite my lip, feeling heat rush through my body to my core making me press my thighs together.

Kol is stood shirtless and only wearing jeans with the hem of his boxers slightly peaking out. He's holding some tool in his hands and he's sweaty making his chest glisten.

There's some wooden shaped object in front of him, that he seems to be doing something too. He suddenly turns so his back is to me and I clench my thighs as I watch his back muscles contort as he moves.

I suddenly feel my wolf lusting for him which is nothing new. My wolf lusts after him a lot especially when I see him being so gentle, loving and sweet to our babies.

I growl as I move towards the door, flinging it open and Kol stops what he's doing and lifts his head up, a smirk tugs at the corner of his lips. "Everything alright, darling?" he asks putting the tool he was using to the side.

"No, I need you to fuck me" I growl making him raise an eyebrow as his smirk grows before his eyes widen as I walk over to him and jump on him causing him to instantly grab my ass as our lips collide in a heated manner until his back meets the wall.

"Hmm, darling. I like where this is going but what about the twins?" Kol asks with a groan as I rub myself against him "the twins are napping so stop talking and rip my clothes off" I growl making Kol's eyes darken before he vamp speeds somewhere in the barn before slamming me against a pilar in the barn making me whimper as he starts running his hands all over my body, groping me in places.

I giggle as he shoves his hand up my dress and squeezes my ass before grabbing my leg and pulling it up on his hip, caressing my thigh.

I press my lips against his, threading my fingers through his hair before my ears catch the sound of a car approaching making us both stop and pull away. Kol frowns before putting me down "come on, let's go see" he says grabbing his shirt and throwing it on.

He grabs my hand after he buttons up his shirt "what exactly are you working on in the barn anyway?" I ask suddenly as we walk towards the house "I'm making wooden rocking horses for the twins, for when they're a bit older. I'm going to engrave their names on them as well as the Mikaelson and Labonair family emblems" he explains making a smile appear on my face.

"That's so sweet and thoughtful, I bet they'll love it" I state stopping to give him a kiss making him smile "so that wooden thing is going to be a rocking horse?" I ask making him nod "one of them, yes. I've actually already made one but it needs sanding down and stuff before I can engrave it and paint it but I'm going to do that once I'm finished making the second one" he explains while swinging our hands back and forth making me giggle.

Meanwhile...As Kol and Davina are making their way to the house

No one's pov

A car pulls up outside the house and Hayley jumps out followed by Klaus not long after he shut the engine off. Elijah got out after them as the front door to the house opened and Kayla stepped out and smiled as she saw her niece.

Kayla approached them and brought Hayley in for a hug "good to see you again, Hayley" she said rubbing Hayley's back before pulling away "you too" Hayley replied before looking to Klaus and Elijah as they walked over.

Just then Rebekah walked out with Hope in her arms making Hayley gasp as she brought a hand to her mouth as tears sprang to her eyes before she rushed over, momentarily stopping in front of Rebekah but not taking her eyes off the little girl for one second.

Hayley slowly held her arms out and Rebekah smiled as she handed Hope to her mother. Hayley sucked in a breath as she brought Hope to her chest, holding her close and pressing a kiss to her forehead "she's gotten so big, she's perfect" she muttered with a smile as a single tear streamed down her face before she turned to look at Klaus only to find him right beside her.

Klaus couldn't help the smile that spread across his face as he looked at his little girl, big round curious eyes, pale skin and fair hair with the cutest little smile as she reached out and grabbed his pinky finger with a rather tight grip making him smile.

Hayley handed her to him and he brought a hand to the back of her head as he held her, looking at her as she gazed back at him with her big blue eyes. Hayley remained beside him, cooing at Hope as she stroked her arm.

Rebekah and Kayla smiled at the two as Elijah stood beside them "what has she been like?" Klaus asked looking at his sister "a dream" Rebekah answered with a smile. 

"Where's our brother and Davina?" Klaus questioned not seeing his brother or Davina anywhere in sight until the couple themselves suddenly emerged, walking hand in hand with smiles on their faces as they swung their hands back and forth, looking as happy as can be.

"Well, well look what the cat dragged in" Kol teased as they walked over with a smirk on his lips as they approached. A wide smile spread across Davina's face as she saw her sister and she let go of Kol's hand and ran to her "Hayley!" she squealed as she tackled her sister into a hug.

Hayley laughed stumbling back slightly as she hugged her back with a smile "I've missed you, baby sis" she stated as she pulled away and looked her up and down "you look great" she added making Davina smile "as do you, my dear sister" she replied before throwing her arm around her shoulders.

"You look good, brother" Klaus commented making Kol smirk "I know, I do but thank you for the compliment brother" Kol replied patting him on the shoulder making Klaus roll his eyes in response.

"Good to know you still have a huge ego" Klaus retorted while Kol just laughed, throwing his head back as a grin appeared on his face as he briefly hugged Klaus before pulling back.

"Nothing could take these good looks away. I'd say I'm even more good looking now I'm a dad. I'm what you call a dilf" Kol bragged gesturing to himself making Rebekah snort while Klaus looked disturbed and Elijah looked confused while Davina simply grinned.

"Yeah you are" she stated with a nod of her head as she bit her lip flirtatiously. Kol turned to her with a smirk and wiggled his eyebrows at her "and you my darling, are a milf" he stated with a wink making her blush as his siblings and Hayley groaned in disgust while Kayla simply walked away, shaking her head.

"On another note. Where are my niece and nephew?" Hayley asked looking between her sister and Kol, eager to see her niece and nephew "they are napping" Davina answered before she suddenly heard one of her babies crying inside the house.

"Or at least they were napping but it appears one has woken which means the other one will follow" Kol answered before he heard another cry soon after but it was much quieter than the other one. 

Davina ran off inside to tend to the twins and Kol followed after her. Rebekah gestured for them to come inside as the sky started to turn grey, indicating it would start raining soon.

"Should we prepare ourselves for meeting the twins?" Elijah asked as he removed his suit jacket and hung it up. "They're not little terrors, Elijah" Hayley responded giving him a nudge "Veida's a sweetheart who adores being loved on while Axel is a stubborn little mite who is loud and cranky at times though he adores his mama and loves a cuddle at times" Rebekah explained with a smile as she led them into the living room.

Klaus still had Hope in his arms, not willing to let go of her after not seeing her for four months, Hayley stood beside him, not wanting to let her out of her sight.

"There is something that needs to be discussed" Rebekah stated making her brothers and Hayley frown "what is it?" Elijah questioned "it's something Kol and Davina need to tell you, not me" she explained making them nod.

They turned their heads as they heard footsteps coming down the stairs before Kol entered with Axel who was as quiet as a mouse as he clutched a small teddy bear in his hand while sucking on his pacifier.

Hayley gasped and cooed at the little boy "he's so cute" she gushed walking over to Kol. She stroked his head making him lift his head up and he smiled as she cooed at him "hi Axel, aren't you handsome?" she cooed stroking his cheeks.

Kol handed him to her and he placed his head on her shoulder as she brought a hand to his back "aw, he's so sweet" Hayley said while rocking Axel in her arms who seemed to be content in his aunts arms as he snuggled his head against her chest. "Enjoy it while it lasts" Rebekah said as she sipped on a glass of wine, she got from god knows where.

 "Where's Davina?" Elijah asked while looking at his nephew in Hayley's arms "she'll be down in a minute, she's just changing Veida" Kol explained as Hayley went to hand Axel to Elijah for him to hold only for Axel to make his disapproval known as he spat his pacifier out and started crying.

"Axel, what's the matter. It's your uncle Elijah" Hayley cooed at the unhappy baby boy "come on, buddy. I know he's not as good looking as me but give him a chance" Kol cooed at his son earning a look from Elijah.

Klaus walked over and handed Hope to Hayley who took her eagerly "come here" he said as he took Axel from Elijah only for Axel to continue crying "I wouldn't take it personal. Axel just doesn't seem to like men except for his dad" Rebekah spoke as she looked at her unhappy nephew.

"Ah so he's a little ladies man?" Klaus asked looking at his brother "of course, he is. He's my son after all" Kol retorted as he took his son back making Axel instantly go quiet "we shall change that. Axel will love his uncles, he's just not spent enough time with us yet" Klaus stated confidently.

A few seconds later Davina came down the stairs and entered the living room with Veida in her arms who was dressed in a light pink dress with a white bow on her head. Elijah and Klaus smiled at the sight of the baby girl with perfectly lightly tanned skin, beautiful brown eyes and dark hair.

Hayley cooed at her "she's adorable" she stated as she walked over to her sister, gushing over her niece and Hope started reaching for Veida who cooed and reached back. "She and Hope are besties, they like being near one another" Davina said with a smile  "really?" Hayley asked making Davina nod "they love each other" she replied making Hayley smile as Hope and Veida started babbling to each other make the adults smile.

"Let me hold this sweetheart" Klaus said as he walked over holding his hands out for Veida "off you go to your uncle Klaus" Davina cooed in a baby voice as she handed Veida to Klaus. Veida frowned at first before suddenly letting out a loud shriek as a wide smile spread across her face making dimples appear.

"Are you sure she's related to you two? She's far too sweet to be yours" Klaus teased looking at Kol and Davina who glared at him before he felt a little hand slap his face making him turn to Veida dumbfounded. 

"Did you just slap me?" he asked and Veida grinned, scrunching her nose up "nevermind, she's definitely yours" he said before looking at Elijah. "Do you want a hold?" he asked making Elijah nod so he handed Veida to him and she grabbed hold of his tie and started chewing on it.

"No, no don't chew on that" Elijah said gently pulling the tie out of her mouth making the baby girl pout "I believe she has your pout, Davina" he said looking over at the blue eyed, brunette hybrid "oh she does" Kol replied "Kol's a sucker for that pout" Rebekah spoke with a smirk.

Elijah handed Veida back to Davina "so Rebekah told us you two have something to tell us" Klaus spoke looking at the two "we do, yeah but we can talk about that later once you're all settled and I'm sure Hayley and Klaus wish to spend time alone with Hope" Kol replied looking at his brother who now had Hope back in his arms.

"We would appreciate that" Hayley replied before gazing at her baby girl once more "the nursery is free" Rebekah stated before the two parents left and headed upstairs to have alone time with Hope.

End of chapter

What did you think? Davina caught Kol shirtless and sweaty while doing some work and she got all flustered and wanted him to fuck her. Things got slightly heated before they heard the arrival of the others. What did you think of the reunion? It's a bit different to the show obviously but some bits will still factor. Axel doesn't like other males only his dad. What will happen next?

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.1K 102
Elijah was in New Orleans trying to figure out who was conspiraing against Klaus when he learned some unfortunate news. Hayley was not the only one p...
91.3K 1.4K 41
it's been 4 years since Davina's death and 4 years since Marcel put the Mikealsons down with Klaus remaining in a chamber but not everything is as it...
33.5K 701 12
Hayley didn't have one daughter she had two but the other unfortuanly was kidnapped. Elena Gilbert had a daughter and a neice. She and Damon had neve...
321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...