Dangerous Illusion

By SenjutiSardar

Carlos Valentino, the head of the Italian Mafia. A name that brings chills to your spine. Ruthless, powerful... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Carlos
Rose
Rose
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Rose

1.6K 35 0
By SenjutiSardar

Why do I have to deal with this? Oh sorry, that's my best friend I'm talking about.

"Calm the fuck down, Lisa."

"How can I calm down, when it's my wedding day?"

"I'm saying the same thing. It's your wedding day, cheer up. Finally, you'll get your happily ever after with your man."

"I know but I'm scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Scared of getting ditched."

"Why will he ditch you? He loves you, Lisa. Unconditionally and you also know that very well."

"Okay, give me some time. Can you go out for a while?"

"I will but we don't have much time on our hands. You cannot get married in a bathrobe."

"Just give me five minutes."

I left her on her own. She needs time. I think everyone goes through this phase. Giana told me that she also had a panic attack on her D-day. I went to find Lia and Angelina who were also getting ready.

"Lia, Angelina you both look so beautiful."

"Shut up. You'll blow our bosses min."

"Stop."

"Why aren't you in your dress?"

"The bride is also not ready. She's having panic attacks."

"Then why are you here? Go to her."

"She needs some alone time."

"Okay, but do you need our help."

"I can do with as much help I'm getting right now. Do one thing once you guys get ready, please come to our room."

"Comin' right up."

I was going back to Lisa but I bumped into Carl. I realized I haven't seen him since yesterday. But still, I cannot give that off to him. It's good to see that he was also not ready. The Maid of Honour and the Best Man are in a stressful situation.

I knocked on her door and opened it.

"Is my bride ready to get hitched?"

"I guess so."

"Yes or no, Lisa. Look if it's a no then we can elope."

"Yes, I'm ready."

"That's like a good bride. Come get ready."

Finally, she agreed on getting ready. I know she cannot live without Val but since it's her wedding she was having numerous thoughts. It's understandable. When the make up artists entered the room I went off to change myself.

Even if I don't wear light colours but I have to agree that the dress is beautiful. It became more beautiful since someone is eagerly waiting to see me in this dress. When I finished getting ready the first thing that came into my mind was Carl. I wanted run to him, to show him how I look but I restrained myself. I'll enter the altar with my bride and then I want to see his reaction.

Alisa was looking beautiful. LIke the princess who's going to become a queen soon. Val will go crazy after seeing her. I'm pretty sure he'll stammer with his vows. Just then Mr. and Mrs. Amante broke my trail of thoughts.

"Oh my sweet pea, you're looking stunning."

"Thanks mom and dad. You guys look beautiful too."

And the water works starts. Giana started crying seeing her daughter in the bridal look. Indeed it's an emotional moment for them. From today, she'll not be an Amante, she'll become a Valentino. It's a big deal but still their daughter will be theirs.

"Giana don't cry. I hope you don't want your daughter to cry before her wedding?"

"You are right, I'll not cry. Are you ready, my love."

"Yes, mom."

Lia and Angelina peeped through the door.

"Come in. It's time."

"Yes, bestie. First you guys will walk down, then I'll go."

"We know the drill, Lisa. You have made us practice this a lot. We can forget our names but not you wedding rehearsals."

Everyone started laughing. Finally, everyone cheered up. Now, it's time to get my best friend get married.

When we walked down the aisle, all the boys including the groom was standing at the altar. But my eyes only went to Carl. He was shocked to see me. It's feels good thinking that I've such an effect on him. We stood at the bride's side and then it was the time for the bride. She walked down the aisle looking like the princess she is and Val was smitten by the way she was looking. When she cam and stood in front of us he mouthed 'you look gorgeous' and she blushed. Too much of love is in the air.

The father started reading his holy words for the wedding. Val spoke his vows and Lisa cried. Lisa spoke her vows and there were tears in Val's eyes. But I was looking at the same pair of eyes. Eyes which promises so much. Eyes whic only shows care for me. The father told to exchange the rings and there were the cutest ring bearers ever, the niece and nephew of Val. They exchanged their rings and were pronounced the as man and wife. The time came for which both of them waiting eagerly. The kiss. And may I say that was a very long kiss. It took our interruption to stop that. Everyone congratulated the bride and the groom and everyone was very happy with this unity. Carl came up to me and hugged me.

"What are you doing, Carl? Everyone is watching us."

"Let them watch. I told you before you are mine and you are looking mind boggling."

I couldn't contain my giggle. This man really knows how to complement his girl.

"You should give the credit to Lisa. I wanted to go for some darker colors but she said it will not match her wedding theme. So, we had to go for this color."

"I know you prefer black and you do look very hot in that colour but right now you look very cute and sweet."

"Sweet and cute? That's a first."

"Yes you do look and you look like mine."

"Yes, I'm yours."

Lia, Luca, Angelina and Aldo interrupted our sweet moment. If satan had a face then he would look line a combination of this four especially Luca.

"I told you boss will lose his mind looking at you."

"I'm shipping you guys. Next wedding stop is yours."

"Lia, we again have to go for wedding dress shopping."

"And this time no crashing of bachelorette."

"Stop you four. You are already attending a wedding. Stop imagining our wedding."

"Yes yes. We can wait. Take your time. We'll wait."

"Luca, you are forgetting at the end of the day I'm your boss."

"And you are forgetting that I'm your best friend from childhood. Don't try to play the boss card on me."

Rico Valentino saved us from the situation.

"Luca, don't disturb my son. Finally, someone caught his eyes. Let him had his moment."

"As you wish, Rico. Your son is smitten and this women has wrapped him around her little finger."

"I can see that. By the way we never introduced each other properly."

"You don't have to introduce yourself to me, Mr. Valentino. The whole Italy knows you."

"That's true and call me Rico. I also know you. My wife doesn't stop talking about you."

"Oh okay."

"Dad, can we go now. I think food will be served soon and I'm starving."

"Okay, go. Your mum has saved two chairs for you and Rose. She's waiting for you there."

"Okay. You are coming right."

"Yes after the smoke."

"Okay."

Carl took my hand and we went to the dining space. Floria welcomed us with her beautiful smile. So, again a drill we have to talk about the bride and the groom nd then only we can start eating and partying. God help my starving stomach. Everyone gave their speech. They wrote it in a paper and was simply reading it. Half of them are copied from the internet. Finally, my turn came.

"First of all, forgive me Lisa, I haven't prepared anything. I have no chits, no written speeches for you. But I'll try today. Here goes nothing. I met Lisa when I was in a distressful situation. At that time she became the only friend of mine. When everyone thought of me as an alien, Lisa came up to me with her favorite cake to see whether I'm okay or not. Whatever I'm today it's also because of her. From then on we have been inseperable. She took the part of being sweet and loving and I took the part of daring and rebellious. I got a sister in her. She always told me that I'd be the one who'll get married first. Lisa, you lost the bet. You promised me your favorite cake if I win. So, I'll be waiting for that. It's so good to see you get your happily ever after. And thank you for giving me more friends. Val, Silvana, Lia, Angelina, Luca, Luciano, Aldo everyone are so precious to me. You gave me my family. And also thank you for giving me someone like Carl. You have always become the reason of my happiness and I hope I can also become your happiness. That's all. I have spoke a lot."

Alisa was crying. Even some of their relatives were also crying and Carl was looking at me with a smile. Seriously, I'm grateful to Lisa that she gave me Carl. He was the missing piece in my life. I know I was waiting for him for all these years. I'll come back to him as soon as possible because I need him. I need his care. I need his warmth and above all I need his love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 27 29
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. I feel his hands go to my waist twisting me to face him...
450 120 20
....I could feel his breath on my neck.. "My work is to give others pleasure.." I managed to say between heavy breathes.. " Its okay kitty.. But who...
1.5M 27.1K 34
RATED S FOR SMUTTTTTTT ***** "Please, Enzo!" "Oh, angel. You know that's not what you're supposed to call me. I thought you wanted to be a good girl...