She's My Girl

By _heartlessgirl_14

" Why ? " I asked as tears fell from my eyes once again because of him . " Why not ? " He answered in an arro... More

Characters
Surprises
Unprofessional
Thick Skin
Ticking Bomb
Rainbow skittles
Broken
Communication Problems
Guys Night Out
I'm Confused
Hypocrite
Honeys Spot
Mom Clothes...?
No Spark
Dada
I'm Doing It
Sandy Riley
Fuck Off
Packing
We Need To Go
Respect And Appreciate
Please Selena..?
Baby Names
Audrey
Milk
Friend Zoned
I Love You...
Go Away !!
I'm Sorry Selena
Police Station
Shush
Cute
Why me ?!
I miss them .
I Caused This .
Janine & Angela
Ease Dropping
I know
Leave
I'm Confused Selena
I Need Space .
I Win
~Authors Note~
Epilogue

Thinking

85 1 0
By _heartlessgirl_14

Recap

" Mama ." Nicole called as she handed me one of her toys .

" You want mommy to play ? " I asked, she nodded her head and giggled .

" The boats coming ."I said as I took her toy and steered it towards her .

" Sorry...I didn't realize you were in here with Nicole ."He said as he turned the sink on .

" It's fine ."I said as I continued to play with Nicole

Selena's POV
~After shower~

I got Nicole dressed and put some of her toys out so I could.

I looked through my closet and decided to put what I always put on, mom clothes .I put on a white crop top,purple shorts and a black cardigan.I threw my hair into a messy bun and I was done .

" Come on baby let's go outside."I said as I picked Nicole up and walked into the hallway .

" Wahhhhh ."I stopped and walked to Callie and Kades room to soothe Audrey .

" It's okay sweetie I'm here ."I cooed as I put Nicole down and picked Audrey up, Nicole however didn't like that and started putting her arms up towards me .

" Okay baby just wait a minute."I said as I gently sat down with Audrey .

" Aud-oh you beat me to it ." Kade said as he saw me sitting on the ground with Audrey and Nicole .

" Your really fast ."He said as he sat down and took Nicole .

" She wasn't happy I put her down to get Audrey ."I said referring to Nicole who got a little upset .

" She's used to being the only baby ."I said as I rocked Audrey .

" Is that going to be an issue ? " Kade asked referring to Nicole being jealous of Audrey .

" I don't think so but we'll have to see ."I said .

" Selena can we go to the park ? " Rachel asked with puppy eyes .

" Sure sweetie just let me get Nicole's diaper bag together." I said, she happily skipped away with a smile on her face.

" Let's get the guys to come too, we all need out of this house ."I said.

" Is Audrey allowed out ? " He asked .

" As long as it's not a overly crowded place she'll be fine, you just need to be careful ."I said.

" I'm sure Callie could use the fresh air as
well. "I said, nodded his head in agreement .

" I think there's a old stroller in my bedroom closet, I saw it the other day ."I said as I got up with Audrey, Kade had Nicole and followed behind me .

I dug in the closet and long behold there was mine and kades old stroller.

" I'll put Nicole in this one and Audrey can be in Nicole's ."I said as I cleaned the stroller off, seeing there was some dust on it.

" Go tell Callie to get ready, I'll tell the guys ."I said .

" Can we do a baby swap ? " He asked laughing, I looked down and remembered I wasn't holding my baby .

" Yah I think that's okay ."I laughed as I took Nicole .

After he walked away I walked downstairs with Nicole who was peacefully cuddling into my neck .

" Hey guys we're all going to the park to get some fresh air ."I informed.

" After we can go and eat at Honeys Spot ."I said .

" And ice cream...? " Mickey said .

" Yes and ice cream ."I laughed as I ruffled his hair and handed him Nicole because he asked to hold her .

" Kyle's outside ."Jordan said in a weird tone .

" What's going on ? " I asked .

"..."Johnny and Jordan glanced at Keith who was oblivious of our conversation.

" Come to the kitchen and help me get snacks and drinks together."I said to them, they followed behind me .

" What's going on ? " I asked right as we got into the kitchen, away from Keith .

" Keith walked into the room earlier being an ass and talking about how he walked into the bathroom while you were showering ."Johnny explained.

" Did he mention that I was cleaning Nicole and ignored him the entire time ? " I asked already annoyed with him .

" No he made it seem a lot more uh...sexual ."Jordan said awkwardly.

" After he said that Kyle walked outside and hasn't been back in ."Jordan explained .

" I'm not going to bother him, just go out and tell him we're all going to the park."I said .

" Okay ."They said. I walked out of the kitchen and up to Keith and smacked his head .

"Ow what the fuck ?! " He said as he grabbed his head and turned to see it was me .

Keith's POV

Jordan was in the bathroom and I was about to piss myself so I rushed upstairs and silently cursed to myself as I saw the door was closed and there was light coming out from under the door .

*Knock*Knock*

" Who is it ? " I heard Selena of all people call .

" It's Keith and I really have to piss ."I said.

" Come in, I'm guessing the other bathroom is being used ." She said.

" You guessed correct."I said .

" Mama ." I heard Nicole call.

" You want mommy to play ? " Selena asked.

" The boats coming ."Selena said .

" Sorry...I didn't realize you were in here with Nicole ."I said as I turned the sink on .

" It's fine ."She said as she continued to play with Nicole ignoring me completely.

I dried my hands of before silently getting out of the bathroom and going back downstairs.

Kyle, Johnny and Jordan were sitting in the living room watching tv. Despite how dumb the three of them think I am I know that Kyle likes Selena, them denying it when I asked confirmed that it was true .

Me being the dick I am I decided to fabricate me walking in on Selena and making it a little more sexual then it was, to make him back off more.

Selena leans on Kyle's shoulder a lot more especially because of everything that's happened since we've been here. Considering how much I've fucked up with her I need to push him further away so he won't make any moves on her.

I still want to make something work with her despite not wanting it to be long term or to serious .

I'm a dick, I know .

" Hey asshole you need to shit faster ."I said to Jordan as I sat down .

" You could've peed outside ."He said .

" Yah let me whip my dick out in the backyard where Rachel always plays ."I said giving him a look.

" Good point, was the upstairs bathroom open ? " He asked

Glad you asked.....

" Selena was in there but she didn't mind that I came in."I said causing Kyle to look up from his phone and at me when he did I gave him a smug look.

" Is she not mad at you anymore ? " Johnny asked a little surprised .

" She didn't seem to mind me coming into the bathroom ."I said vaguely while still looking at Kyle.

After I said that Kyle silently got up and went to the backyard .Johnny looked at Kyle then me and glared at me before looking at his phone, he has caught on as to what I was doing.

Considering everyone already hates me I might as well become the official asshole of the house and stop caring about everyone's feelings.

10 minutes later

Selena and the guys went to the kitchen to get stuff ready for our day out and I was minding my own business until I suddenly felt my head stinging from being smacked .

"Ow what the fuck ?! " I said as I grabbed my head and turned to see it was Selena .

Gossip travels fast in this house...

" Your an asshole ."She said as she crossed her arms and glared at me .

" I was just kidding around, relax ." I said not really defending myself because I am indeed an asshole.

" Really Keith ?! " She said more irritated.

" Keith why are you Selena's new Callie ? " Kade as she he nudged Selena away from me .

" Hey ! " Callie said as she whacked Kade on the head .

" It's true ."He shrugged .

" Because he's an asshole ."Selena said as we all walked out the door .

Mickey came up towards me and started to talk to me, I looked up to see Selena watching us with a weird look on her face .

She doesn't seem to like me getting close to her siblings because of how pissed off I've made her, the closer I get to them the more she'll give in and forgive me faster.

Selena's POV

Later In The Day

I watched the whole day as Mickey talked and played with Keith and for some reason I had a weird pit in my stomach .

" You've been really distant since we've been here ."Callie said as she sat down next to me on the blanket .

" Just thinking ."I said shrugging .

" You've been lost in your thoughts all day ."Callie said .

" Mickey seems to be getting very close with Keith ."I said .

" Why does that worry you so much ? " She asked .

" I don't want to cause my siblings anymore pain ."I said .

" Mickey is bonding with Keith ." I said.

" I've said before and I'll say it again if it's my happiness or my siblings you know who's I'll choose first ."I said .

" You'd get into a relationship with him just because of them ? " She asked .

" Yes ." I said without hesitation.

" You told me that when you kissed there was no spark and after all the crap with Sandy I thought he didn't have any chance ."She said .

" He knows how to prove he can be an ass that's for sure ."I laughed slightly.

" I'm tired of being alone ."I admitted .

" So you'd just settle ? " She asked .

" Honestly ? " I asked looking at her, she nodded her head .

" Yes ."I said .

" Selena ."She said sadly .

" It's been so long ."I said as I closed my eyes.

" Before the little stunt he pulled earlier I was going to finally talk to him ."I said as I opened my eyes and looked at her again.

" Selena you can't force yourself to be with someone just so you won't be alone."She said .

" At this point I don't care ."I said honestly .

" Maybe I should get Kyle."She said, I caught her arm before she could get up .

" No ."I said shaking my head .

" I'm sure you've heard the latest gossip of the house ."I said, she looked at me confused.

" Kyle likes me. "I said, she didn't seem surprised.

" I thought you friend-zoned him or something a long time ago and he just hung on to hope or something."She explained.

" Am I seriously the only person who didn't see it ?! " I asked.

" Kade didn't mention anything ."She said.

" Well I never turned him down or anything, I just found out ."I said .

" Don't you see that he's the better man ? " She said .

" He already takes care of Nicole and the kids ."She said .

" But if something was to happen to us and it didn't work out I'd loose the only other person that has been there for me ."I explained.

" It's your choice and only you can decide."She said .

" I'm fine, go spend time with Kade and Audrey ."I said.

" Okay ."She said getting the hint that I wanted to be alone.

Right after she left Keith himself sat down next to me .

" I'm sorry, I figured out that Kyle likes you so I kinda said that to bother him ."Keith said, which annoyed me even more .

He really is proving through his actions time and time again that he doesn't care about anyone but himself !

" Really ?! " I said turning to him.

"Instead of acting on his feelings he didn't tell me because he didn't want to ruin our friendship. And no he doesn't know that I know and we're going to keep it that way ."I said .

" I'm confused Keith and you screwing up time after time isn't helping me ."I said .

" I'm tired of being alone ."I said to him what I said to Callie .

" Let me have another chance ? " He said as he gently took my hand .

" I can't afford anymore surprises ."I said .

" I promise."He said, we'll see if that promise actually means anything or if it was just words like the last few times .

" This is your last chance ."I said unsurely, it doesn't feel right but I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt.

This man has proved time and time again that he can't be trusted yet here I got again trusting him....

As he hugged me for some reason it didn't feel right but just ignored it and hugged him back .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
353 51 13
"But seriously, why won't you go on a date with me? Just one date, come on." "The question is why would I ever want to go on a date with you?" I mutt...
56.8K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
1.1K 342 19
He was everything I wanted but couldn't have. He was my downfall but I didn't give a damn. He didn't open up to anyone but that didn't stop me from t...