Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

Door Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... Meer

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

5. afterglow

634 15 0
Door Boonannaxdd

(glee: episode five: the first time)

____

spencer hudson had that smirk on his face ever since him and santana had sex for the first time, and it was definitely something that his girlfriend would be good at and something he thought he would've lost when him and santana did start dating but was happy to have waited for the perfect moment even though his girlfriend was pissed off at him for rejoining the new directions.

his hand grabbed his bagstrap walking the hallway alongside puck, his head held high missing artie's out held hand, "dude—" puck looked at his friend seeing the purple mark on his boy's neck, "did you and santana finally have sex?"

and that spencer hudson smirk came back on his face, "you did, you dirty dog," puck nudged his friend who chuckled leaning against his friend's locker, "it's just been a long time waiting, you know?"

puck pats his friend's arm, "there's no need for you to get sentimental on me, hudson," spencer playfully pushed noah puckerman back who chuckled, "she's got you whipped, dude,"

"no, she don't,"

santana lopez walked up to them, her arms going into her signature crossed arm look, "move it puckerman," the mohawk headed boy shut his locker smiling at santana, "i need to talk to my mans,"

a smile comes onto spencer's face when puck started to raise his hands moving away looking at his friend making a whipping sound as spencer rolled his blue eyes at his friend, "artie want us to practice our scene together,"

"okay,"

he let his girlfriend lace their fingers together, "but first i want you to fuck me in the janitor's closet," spencer furrowed his eyebrows seeing students walking through the hallway seeing many conversations happening.

she moved her boyfriend's hand to her lips leaving her lip gloss on her boyfriend's hand, "or we can go somewhere britt showed me," spencer let's his girlfriend take him wherever she wanted to go knowing he couldn't resist her brown eyes and that sexy smile she does, "come on,"

being underneath the bleachers were anyone could see them made spencer anxious looking around when santana's hands came up to her boyfriend's head moving his head so his anxious eyes would met hers, "no one can see us, it's okay,"

"san, i don't know if we should—" santana's hand comes down to her boyfriend's chest and into the waistband of his trousers, her hand touching his already hard dick, "if you don't want anything to happen then why are you so hard,"

his words stuttered feeling his girlfriend's fingers touch the tip of his dick, "be-because you're hot," santana smirk at her boyfriend's response going down onto her knees, "so let me get you off,"

her hands come out of her boyfriend's jeans unbuttoning and zipping his zipper down, moving her boyfriend's trousers and boxers down as his dick springs out hard.

"you-you don't have to—" her lips wrapped around her boyfriend's cock as santana pumped her boyfriend's length in her hand, "you're so big," spencer's dick twitched in santana's mouth at her warm lips wrapped around him, "fuck,"

spencer moaned, his hands coming to the back of his girlfriend's head slowly thirsting his hips into her hand and mouth looking down to see his girlfriend take his dick all in her mouth.

her brown eyes letting her boyfriend's dilated blue eyes knowing that he was turned on, "oh, my god, babe,"

she had also learnt a few things from brittany who showed santana how to play with boy's ball wanting her to prepared for when her and spencer finally had sex, her nails scrap her boyfriend's ball seeing spencer's swollen sacks just begging to release down her throat.

"fuck,"

spencer breathes out, his thrusts becoming harder in his girlfriend's mouth, as she felt her boyfriend's hips twitching as his dick swelled and released down his girlfriend's throat.

spencer leaned his head back against the brick wall, his breathes coming out heavy, his chest rising and falling at what just happened, "fuck, you're so good at that," santana comes back with a sexy smirk on her face that she only reserved for her boyfriend, moving forward and connecting their lips together in a heated kiss as spencer tasted himself on his girlfriend's tongue.

"art-artie is probably waiting on us," he said once he pulled back from his girlfriend, his dick still out in the open already hard again, "what would a few more minutes make?" a smile comes onto her face as spencer also smirked.

____

spencer, when he had gotten home from rehearsal having a cold shower as santana had teased him through the entire rehearsal with her cheerio skirt rising showing off her toned legs.

"spencer,"

carole hudson-hummel comes into her son's bedroom seeing her son having halfway dressed into his boxers, "mom!" carole closed her eyes where spencer quickly pulled on the rest of his boxers up his legs and shorts looking to his mom who still had her eyes closed, "you can open your eyes now, mom,"

carole opened her eyes seeing her son, "hi honey," spencer smiled kindly to his mother, "is everything okay, mom?" carole nods her head at her son, where she hands her son a box of condoms, "here, these are for you,"

spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "mom, i'm-i'm not having sex," carole narrowed her eyes at her son seeing his slight purple neck, "then what is with the marks on your neck, huh? honey, i know you and santana are having sex and i hope you are being careful,"

"i am mom, i am being careful, santana she's on the pill and i'm wearing condoms," he said quickly immediately giving away that him and santana were having sex, "okay, that's good," spencer rubbed the back of his neck feeling slightly uncomfortable, "do we need to have the sex talk again or—"

her son shook his head, "no mom, i still have you telling me the sex talk in my head still, so.." carole nods her head coming to her son and kissing his forehead, "even though i love you and santana, i will not be a grandma yet," spencer chuckled, "i know mom,"

carole sends her son a look, "just remember to wrap yourself okay," spencer nods his head for the third time, repeating the same thing, "i will mom,"

"okay," and with that carole walked out of her son's bedroom knowing that her son probably was going somewhere to play basketball since he was in his basketball shorts.

____

the wide receiver came into the auditorium seeing artie already in there waiting for his third male lead role to come in and practice some of his lines even though he knew that spencer didn't need any help on remembering his lines.

he then sees his girlfriend standing there leaning against the piano waiting for her boyfriend along with some cheerios and football players who were playing their shark roles.

"spencer, hurry up!"

a football player said to his football captain as spencer now came onto stage as artie started the scene, "after tonight, things will be settled," spencer tells his shark male friends, "first settle your stomach," santana said running her fingers through the back of her boyfriend's hair, "never mind,"

spencer started to move santana's hand away from his hair, "my stomach," santana looked at her boyfriend's back, "well i mind your nose and head broken," she said going over to the female sharks, "broken?"

"sure! they use maria for an excuse to start world war 3," santana said as spencer turned to her, "it's more than that," he shoved the glass onto the prop table, "more than what? she was only dancing—"

"with an american," spencer said in a accent, "it was really a polack," he said to his shark friends, "says the spic," the shark females all ooh'd as spencer turned to face santana again who sat on one of the sets, "you are not so cute,"

"that tony is," one of the female sharks said, "and he works,"

chino who was played by puck looked to santana, "a delivery boy," puck said to santana who put a hand to her hip, "and what are you?"

puck as chino raised an hand to his chest standing up, "an assistant," spencer nods his head, "si, and chino makes half of what a polack makes," spencer came towards santana, "here comes the whole commercial!"

when both spencer and santana started to say together, "your mother's a pole, your fathers a swede, but you were born here, that's all that you need," they said together, "you are an american," santana said by herself, "but us? foreigners!"

"lice! cockroaches!"

"but it's true!" spencer said in his best bernardo accent, "when i think of how i thought it would be for us here. we came like children believing—" he said coming face to face with one of the football players, "trusting with—" spencer looked to his girlfriend who put her hand to her heart, "—our hearts open,"

"with our arms open,"
"you came with your mouth open,"

rory looked to the cheerio, "you came with your mouth open," the cheerio hit rory who chased him, "you're the spic, and you go back in handcuffs,"

rory smiled, "i'm going back in a cadillac," he said pretending to have a car wheel in front of him as he sat down on a prop, "air conditioned!" a cheerio said as spencer held santana's hand in his, "built-in-bar!"

"if you had all that here, why would you want to go back to puerto rico?" a cheerio asked wth her hands on her hips, "or even if you didn't have all that here, why would you want to go back to puerto rico?" santana then said after the cheerio, "because it's so good here," he said sarcastically, "it's good there? we had nothing!"

santana came close to her boyfriend, "ah we still have nothing, only more expensive," the sharks all agreed with him, "anita," he followed after santana who went away from the sets into the middle, " et cetera, et cetera, et cetera," spencer said following after santana, "no, you leave me alone," spencer wrapped his arms from behind kissing her neck, "once an immigrant, always an immigrant,"

"hey look," spencer looked to the sharks, "instead of an shampoo, she's been brainwashed," santana break free from her boyfriend's arm as artie watched from backstage impressed, "stop it,"

santana was now in front of her boyfriend, "she's given up puerto rico and now she's queer for uncle sam," the sharks all looked at santana who had her hands on her hips, "oh, no, that's not true," spencer kept his smirk in seeing his girlfriend's eyes glance down.

spencer watched as his girlfriend sang the song America with him and the sharks singing along as the band started to play where the song stopped with spencer coming towards his girlfriend and picking her up as artie called cut.

"you were so amazing, san," he said into his girlfriend's neck smiling, "if you're like this, later.." she said into his ear, "come by my house after the play," spencer nods his head in her ear gulping kissing his girlfriend's neck.

____

the girls from both new directions and troubletones sat in the old celibacy club meeting room as rachel banged the gravel against the wooden plate, "i realise that we are a house divided, but i need the advice of my girls,"

santana looked up from her nail filing, as brooke, samaria and micaela spoke to one another, "the last time i called a meeting like this was during our madonna lesson, and all of you were wildly unhelpful," samaria shrugged her shoulders at whatever rachel was saying, "but it's been two years now and we've all grown up, so i'm optimistic,"

"finn and i were—" she inhaled, "almost intimate," tina looked at her friend, "almost? what happened?" she questioned, "he ran out," samaria furrowed her eyebrows, "why would he run out? did you do something?"

rachel looked to samaria who got santana's nail file from her hand and started doing her own nails, "i just-i wanted my performance of maria to be as realistic as possible, and when he found out that's why i was doing it, he got really, really hurt,"

"of course he was hurt,"

brittany nods her head, "yea, that's really bad, rachel," she nods her head, "i know, i know, i feel terrible, and now i realise that i was just doing it for all the wrong reasons,"

"do you want my advice?" quinn asked rachel who nods her head, "just wait," rachel repeated that, "just wait?" quinn nods her head, "look what happened to me,"

micaela looked to her friend, "you could've used protection," she said to quinn who sent the girl who had her feet on top of the table, "i'm not just talking about getting pregnant. i'm talking about losing something that you can never get back. it changes you, it makes everything more complicated,"

"i also think you should wait," santana admitted to rachel after stealing her nail file back from brittany, "speaking from experience, finn is terrible in bed,"

"santana, that is not cool,"

the latina cheerio sighed, "look, if rachel wants my sloppy seconds, she should at least know the truth," she looked down to her cheerio skirt, "i should've waited, me and spencer had talked about losing our virginities for a long time and then i did something stupid and that ruined us," she said to her friends, "but this year being with him again, it is changing me, he's changing me, spencer makes me a better person so a week back, when that moment came, i knew even though i was mad at him, i do wish i would've of waited for us to experience losing it together," santana told her friends, "he's my first love,"

santana thought about her blue eyed boyfriend who had done everything right in his first time with her, and how adorable and cute he was after when they were having dinner at breadstix after he had taken a cold shower.

____

the members of west side story surrounded their student director with spencer handing his friend the flowers they had gotten him, "we haven't officially thanked you for everything that you've done for us,"

the west side story cast surrounded their director, "all of us were so nervous and we didn't know what we were doing, and you were like the lighthouse that led us to the way," tina said from beside spencer, "but i didn't know what i was doing either," artie admitted, "when you're in a chair, it's hard to...ever feel like you've grown up,"

spencer looked at his friend, "everyone's always doing stuff for you. they get freaked out about saying the wrong thing, so..they coddle you," spencer looked down to his hand seeing his girlfriend's fingers laced with his, "sometimes it's hard to ever picture a life of being totally self sufficient, but directing you guys—" artie let's out a breathe, "the way you trusted me, the way you looked at me and listened to me— it was the first time in my life that i ever...felt like a grown man,"

the west side cast smiled, "that's the greatest gift you could give a guy, so— so thank you, guys," artie smiled, "for the flowers, and for everything,"

spencer wiped at his face at artie's speech seeing the cast now looking at him, "all right, show circle,"

puck looked at artie, "may i, chief?" who smiled letting puck do the honors, "let's kick some ass," they did a show circle.

before the sharks went onto the stage getting into their places with spencer smiling at his girlfriend, "you're gonna do amazing," she placed her lips against his quick, "break a leg," spencer winked at her watching santana go to her place.

the curtain raised as the audience sees spencer and santana talking to each other, "sometimes i don't know which is thicker, your skull or your accent," she said holding her hand up as spencer grabbed his girlfriend's arm placing his lips against her knuckles.

"vàmonos, muchachos!"

santana and spencer joined their shark gang seeing most of the cheerios and football players they practiced with and some of the new direction members.

"after tonight, things will be settled," spencer tells his shark male friends moving to the table where the football players were, "first settle your stomach," santana said running her fingers through the back of her boyfriend's hair, "never mind,"

spencer started to move santana's hand away from his hair, "my stomach," santana looked at her boyfriend's back, "well i mind your nose and head broken," she said going over to the female sharks, "broken?"

"sure! they use maria for an excuse to start world war 3," santana said as spencer turned to her, "it's more than that," he shoved the glass onto the prop table, "more than what? she was only dancing—"

"with an american," spencer said in a accent, "who's really a polack," he said to his shark friends, "says the spic," the shark females all ooh'd as spencer turned to face santana again who sat on one of the sets, "you are not so cute,"

"that tony is," tina said playing one of the female sharks, "and he works," micaela also added being a shark female member.

chino who was played by puck looked to santana who sat down near him, "a delivery boy," puck said to santana who rolled her eyes, "and what are you?"

puck as chino raised an hand to his chest standing up, "an assistant," spencer nods his head, "si, and chino makes half of what a polack makes," spencer came towards santana, "here comes the whole commercial!"

when both spencer and santana started to say together, "your mother's a pole, your fathers a swede, but you were born here, that's all that you need," they said together, "you are an american," santana said by herself, "but us? foreigners!"

"lice! cockroaches!"

"but it's true!" spencer said in his best bernardo accent, "when i think of how i thought it would be for us here. we came like children believing—" he said coming face to face with one of the football players, "trusting with—" spencer looked to his girlfriend who put her hand to her heart, "—our hearts open,"

"with our arms open," tina added with a smile looking to santana who was doing amazing, carole and burt loving santana's and spencer's acting.

rory looked to tina after saying that, "you came with your mouth open," tina hit rory who chased after him going underneath a set bar, "you're the spic, and you go back in handcuffs,"

rory smiled, "i'm going back in a cadillac," he said pretending to have a car wheel in front of him as he sat down on a prop hearing the audience laugh at that, "air conditioned!" a cheerio said as spencer held santana's hand in his, "built-in-bar!"

"if you had all that here, why would you want to go back to puerto rico?" a cheerio asked wth her hands on her hips, "or even if you didn't have all that here, why would you want to go back to puerto rico?" santana then said after the cheerio, "because it's so good here," he said sarcastically, "it's good there? we had nothing!"

santana came close to her boyfriend, "ah we still have nothing, only more expensive," the sharks all agreed with him, "anita," he followed after santana who went away from the sets into the middle, " et cetera, et cetera, et cetera," spencer said following after santana, "no, you leave me alone," spencer wrapped his arms from behind kissing her neck, "once an immigrant, always an immigrant,"

carole and burt watching spencer's and santana's acting, "they are actually really good," burt nods his head to his wife's comment, "did you have the talk with him?" carole nods her head, "he knows honey, i already spoke to him and finn before,"

"hey look," spencer looked to the sharks, "instead of an shampoo, she's been brainwashed," santana break free from her boyfriend's arms as the audience once again laughed, "stop it,"

santana was now in front of her boyfriend, "she's given up puerto rico and now she's queer for uncle sam," the sharks all looked at santana who had her hands on her hips, "oh, no, that's not true," spencer kept his smirk in seeing his girlfriend's eyes glance at his bernardo's outfit.

spencer watched as his girlfriend sang the song America with him and the sharks and jets singing along as the band started to play before ending as the curtain came down and spencer wrapped his arms around his girlfriend bringing her off stage, "you were so great,"

santana smiled at her boyfriend, her hand coming to the lapel of her boyfriend's bernardo blazer, as the red buttoned shirt spencer was wearing was two buttons loose.

the red dress santana wore was definitely sexy and the way her hair was tied up, "i like this hairstyle," santana smirked at her boyfriend who's eyes met hers seeing his girlfriend's eyes dilated.

her hand pulling spencer's black tie as the wide receiver's lips touched his girlfriend's lips when someone cleared their throat from behind seeing that it was tina, "you guys did such an amazing job," spencer still had his arms around his girlfriend's waist, "thank you, you did too, tina," tina smiled appreciatively at them.

____

artie was throwing an afterparty at breadstix and when spencer and santana entered, santana got handed red roses who were from spencer as they reached the end where artie handed santana the last rose as it made a bouquet for her.

his hand moved his girlfriend's raven black hair away from her face, "who are these from? you?" she asked looking into spencer's blue eyes, "you were— words can't describe how i thought you were tonight," he explained to her, "even with your hair all tied up in a bun, you were incredible,"

santana smiled at her boyfriend who now wore a addidas jacket over a white t-shirt, her hand bringing her boyfriend closer to her, connecting their lips as spencer closed his eyes once his lips met his girlfriend's lips.

"it's an after party, y'all!"

songs played through the breadstix speakers as the west side story cast and members were all there as spencer didn't see his brother anywhere knowing why he didn't come but saw rachel, "i'll be right back," santana nods her head talking to samaria and brittany.

spencer approached his ex girlfriend, "hey," when rachel turned to him, a small smile came onto her face, "you were really good tonight, spencer," rachel stated as a smile comes onto his face, "thank you, i also thought you did an amazing job as well on stage,"

she thanked him as spencer knew why his brother wasn't here, "look i wanted to come here and say that finn isn't here because the recruiter didn't recruit him for football," rachel looked at her ex boyfriend, "finn said cooter wasn't coming until tomorrow,"

spencer shook his head, "no, i made a call and told cooter to come a day earlier because i wasn't going to be there and i wanted finn to have that moment but they choose shane," he admitted, "i know he's at home hating himself so can you please check on him, make sure he doesn't hurt himself, please?"

rachel nods her head, "why don't you want the scholarship?" spencer shrugged his shoulders, "because i know that it'll probably be far from where santana will go," he admitted, "and anyways, i am kind of more into basketball,"

"but you're the football captain,"

spencer smirked, "it's funny ain't it?" rachel shakes her head smiling at her ex boyfriend, "it's nice talking to you like this, spence again," he nods his head, "well, i'll see you in glee club,"

"yep, see you in glee club,"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

189K 4.9K 95
Nemesism- (n.) frustration, anger, or aggression directed inward, toward oneself and one's way of living Or in which a 14 year old boy at McKinley Hi...
191K 3.7K 50
santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is only kept in each other's bedroom. santan...
1.6K 47 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
44.7K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...