7. showdown

7. showdown

Head Over Boots - Jon Pardi"cause you're the one i want, you're the one i need, baby, if i was a king, you would be my queen, you're the rock in my roll,"

"cause you're the one i want, you're the one i need, baby, if i was a king, you would be my queen, you're the rock in my roll,"

***

Spencer put his hands around Santana's waist, "as we head into sectionals, i want to get some feedback, like what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing,"

Santana leaned her head onto Spencer's shoulder, "is there anything, any music in particular, that you guys want to do?"

Mr Schuester looked around the room, "could we maybe try something a little more.. black?" Spencer half smiled at Mercedes, "i agree, we do an awful lot of show tunes,"

Spencer high fives Kurt when Rachel looks at them, "it's glee club, not krunk club," Mercedes looks up at Rachel, "don't make me take you arhe cpet,"

Mr Schuester points towards Mercedes, "fantastic, thank you," Mr Schuester half smiled, "Mercedes, Kurt and Spencer, duly noted, anything else?"

Spencer, Matt and Mike shyly raised their hands, "um, we can pop and lock," Mr Schuester looked at three boys, "not really what we're going for, Mike, Matt and Spencer, but... noted, noted, yes,"

***

"lady's choice," Coach Sylvester looked at Mr Schuester while Spencer furrowed his eyebrows alongside Mike and Santana, "heads,"

Coach Sylvester flipped the coin when Mr Schuester catches it into his hands, "heads," Coach Sylvester smiled, "awesome," Mr Schuester looked away, "all right, the following students have been selected for a special, elite glee club called Sue's kids,"

Spencer wrapped his hands tighter around Santana's waist, "i don't wanna be away from you," Santana kissed her boyfriend's cheek, "hold on,"

Mr Schuester looks at Coach Sylvester, "we agreed not to split up the group," Coach Sylvester tiles her head, "oh, come on, Will,"

Coach Sylvester smiled when she held a piece of paper in her hands, "give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way," Mr Schuester rolled his eyes, "maybe with my proven leadership, abilities, i can help these pathetic group of mouth breathers place at sectionals,"

Mr Schuester looked at Sue, "we can even compete in sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue," Spencer frowned, "it's against the rules,"

"really?"

Coach Sylvester held the glee club competition rules, "you need to crack open a book, William," Coach Sylvester threw the book towards Mr Schuester, "here, i have, shout choir rule book, page 24,"